ABC Advanced Automotive Service

Amanda R.
Subaru Baja
04/20/2020
Ummm yes.
Best Customer Service around.

Michael M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/20/2020
Done Right
Needed the heads redone on my Silverado. They got it done and the turnaround time was excellent. Their work always gets done, and done right. Also had a rebuilt motor dropped into another vehicle of mine. After over a year, it's still running strong and perfect.

Joseph K.
03/09/2020
Thorough service
My appointment was for multiple service requests, based on previous repair estimates: oil leak repair, 'tune-up' (spark plugs & plug boots), and oxygen sensor replacement. In addition to that, I appreciate that, since my car has high mileage, the time was taken to check on other components that may need repair or replacement. It saved labor costs to also replace the serpentine belt and replace some other gaskets while the original services were performed. Thank you again!

Steve H.
Graham, WA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
11/20/2019
Refer everyone to your business
Everyone will be referred to your business

LN
Les N.
10/31/2019
Knowledgeable people
ABC is a good place to have your vehicle repaired. They make sure the repairs are done right . They definitely know how to treat a customer. ABC is highly recommended for your auto repair.

CP
Cecelia P.
Jeep Cherokee
10/01/2019
Always fast and reliable
I’ve had 2 different Jeeps in several times now. Service is always fast, quotes for the needed work are always reasonable, and the problem is always fixed. I won’t go anywhere else!

LN
Les N.
09/28/2019
Satisfied customer
ABC is a good place to have your vehicle fixed because they are knowledgeable and they do good work and also reasonable in cost repair for quality parts.

Jim K.
Red Lodge, MT
Volkswagen EuroVan
07/23/2019
Super Efficient
Great Service and always ready to solve any problems.

07/03/2019
Professionals
I brought my car in and asked for front brake replacement and an oil change. Staff was professional and friendly. They called me with the price and asked if I wanted to proceed before they did any work. Repairs were completed same day and I actually paid less than they originally quoted when the work was done. Thank you!!!

06/28/2019
My AC went out about a year ago. I decided to call around and get estimates. Everywhere that I called was going to charge for a diagnostic test before I even could be told specifically what needed to be replaced. ABC offers this test for free, which was a huge relief. They told me what needed to be replaced, as well as other things to keep an eye on. When I called to make an appointment, they were able to get me in the following day, and they completed the job in a timely manner. Definitely a great place to go. They keep you and your car in their best interest at all times!

RD
Rick D.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
05/24/2019
I sent an email first thing Monday morning and as soon as the shop opened I was contacted and had an appointment. I will have all my repairs done at ABC.Reliable,fast service and the nicest staff.

Jim B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/28/2018
Speedometer
I would like to thank you for sending us to the dash guy. He fixed our speedometer and was so fast and did a great job. But I will let you know he moved to Texas November 29,2018. Just caught him in time. You guys are great. Thank you

Lois S.
Mercedes-Benz ML430
09/17/2018
They are accurate, explore till they find the problem, keep in touch, and the thing I like the most is they treat you like family!!! Live these guys in every way!
In my opinion, these guys are perfect!

Dorian D.
Shepherd, MT
09/05/2018
Pure professionals
Mark and Emil never disappoint, I do most of my own repairs and occasionally I run into issues that I need help with, these guys always take the time to answer my questions. That are the best in town

Shalom W.
08/21/2018
Committed to customer service.
Mark in the other staff at ABC Automotive represent what commitment to service should be at its highest level. My BMW went in for a major engine repair and basically fell apart all around the repair automotive represent what commitment to service should be at its highest level. My BMW went in for major engine repair and following the work the car began to become a major headache of electrical idiosyncrasies that Mark and Emil continued to investigate with no complaint, lapse in patience or indication that they were interested in anything but providing me with a reliable vehicle. These folks put extra time, parts, and energy into my vehicle that I am certain that this must have been frustrating. I am truly grateful ABC. Thank you.