Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5rating 4.58333
Overall Rating 2.23333/5Overall Rating 2.23333/5rating 2.23333rating 2.23333rating 2.23333

08/18/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and fast
Also have good WiFi in the waiting room. Was able to do work while waiting

CO
Catherine O.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent cars. Excellent service.
Love my new Tucson. Love the friendly, excellent service from everyone at this dealership.

HS
Harold S.
Level of service
Courteous people made everything easy,

TW
Timothy W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly/helpful staff
The customer support/service staff is always helpful when I go in.

VG
Victor G.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Derek the service writer was on top of his game thank you
I was totally blown away with the level of professionalism that Derek displayed. Couldn't have ask for a better experience
John G. from ABC Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

08/16/2018 Category: Service
Went for my first oil change. The service was quick, however I wasn't acknowledged for at least 5 minutes when I walked into the service dept. They need to work on that. At least say that someone will be with you in a few minutes. Said nothing to me until the manager came out. He spoke to me and took care of me promptly
John G. from ABC Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

We apologize and promise to do better on your next visit. Thank you for your patronage.

2013 Hyundai Azera
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was outstanding. I was informed of progress and updates during the process

08/16/2018 Category: Service
It was a good experience
TERRY J K., SERVICE MANAGER from ABC Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

You seam happy.Why only 3-stars

Cynthia B.
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate the good service provided to my car. Thanks again Derek! I will definitely come back next time.

Lorna S.
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Make an appointment with the service department and they take care of your car.

ABC Hyundai Service
Chad was efficient and attentive. He answered my questions and applied my coupon for my 7,500 mile service. Also sent a shuttle to pick me up when service was completed as I am only 2 miles away from the dealership.
John G. from ABC Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

We hope you will continue to receive great customer service on your future visits. Thanks for your patronage.

Sherry H.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and clean place, but wait time is a little crazy.
Appointment was at 7:45am for new car first service inspections and oil change didn't get done until 10:20am. I felt this was a very long wait. I over heard the service guys saying they had 16 walk-ins that morning and they were behind schedule. I feel you should give appointment people priority.

LW
Lidia W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Hyiundai Service Experience
It was a little busy when we first arrived at the dealership but our car was taken at the appt time! The service advisor told us to come back at 11:30am and when we arrived the car was ready and we left! Very professional and a courteous staff.

AD
Ashley D.
Henderson, NV
08/15/2018 Category: Service
They always tell me what is needed without pushing extras on you and explain what they are doing.

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Ok
I am retired and your high prices for service may cause me to shop around or terminate my vehicle ownership in the future.
Raymond H., asistent service manager from ABC Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your input, I would like to take care of your next service with us. Please give me a call when you get time, Raymond Hayes asst. Manger

AH
Ailsa H.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Very polite andmost easy to please
I would recommend it

Courtney P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Service and repair
Great service people with great attitude and they get you in and out.

TG
Thomas G.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Employee's
Employees are very frendly and helpfull.

MV
Michael V.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
service
excellent

AR
Ada R.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
I like that they check all fluids and top them off. I like that they wash the car. The wait time is not too bad.