Latest Review about 1 month ago

DUANE D.
Chrysler Aspen
03/16/2019
Deficiencies Corrected
After informing Aberdeen Auto Care of my dissatisfaction with their repair work, I was told to come back in and the deficiencies were corrected. I appreciate their commitment to satisfaction, and the prompt follow-up.
Phillip K. from Aberdeen Auto Care LLC responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Duane. I am glad we were able to satisfy your concerns.

DUANE D.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/02/2019
Repair Incomplete
As I was leaving the repair facility on yesterday, I could hear the popping noise from the left axle when turning the steering wheel to make a turn. Overall, I appreciate the service provided, but believe the repair to be incomplete.
Phillip K. from Aberdeen Auto Care LLC responded on 03/03/2019

Your experience is disturbing to us because of your inconvenience and dissatisfaction. Please return and let us determine the cause of the popping. All our repairs are fully guaranteed.

JACOB D.
GMC Terrain
02/19/2019
EXCELLENT
Recently moved to the area and was looking for a place I could be taking my cars for the foreseeable future and I found it on the first try. Phil and his crew are very knowledgeable and aren't there to try and get one over on you. Now both my cars state inspections are done!

LK
LARRY K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/17/2019
Honest and fast
Have had a couple problems what's my vehicle lately and took it both times to Aberdeen Auto Care. They are extremely fast Fair priced and stand behind their work 100%. I will be back for all my auto repair needs without a doubt

CR
CAROL R.
02/16/2019
They go above and beyond your expectations. Friendly place and people. Highly recommend you take your car there for whatever you need done; you’ll be glad you did.

DEWEY B.
01/13/2019
Trust is important!
Aberdeen Auto Care is reliable and do a great job of maintaining our cars.

KEVIN B.
Joppa, MD
Dodge Magnum
01/09/2019
Inspection on my 2005 Magnum.....
First time dealing with this business. Seem to be good people!
Still gotta pick up my Dodge, but trying to get part first.
They offered to install, but I'm trying to do the "man thing" the "Dad thing" and repair it myself first!
Like I said.....Seem to be good people!

RD
RICHARD D.
Honda Element
12/10/2018
Didn't balance tires
I had 2 tires placed on my car before taking a long road trip the price was good but when I got on the highway Saturday morning I found out the tires weren't balanced correctly and the car began shaking very badly. Aberdeen Auto was closed so I had to stop at Firestone and have the tires balanced which cost money and delayed my trip.
Phillip K. from Aberdeen Auto Care LLC responded on 12/11/2018

Richard,
I apologize for the cost and inconvience you suffered. If you bring us your receipt from Firestone we will gladly refund your money.

MISTY G.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Chevrolet Trax
12/03/2018
Amazing Experience
The gentlemen here were kind and accommodating. They did an Amazing job. They have my business! Definitely reccomend them!

Belcamp, MD
Chevrolet Aveo
10/01/2018
What Happened
Awful customer service and awful results. They had my car for 3 days and it still has the problem. It's a real shame. This was a place you could count on, very sad.

BRUCE S.
09/27/2018
BG transmission service
Car runs and shifts beautifully with BG transmission service.

TI
TONY I.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/21/2018
Vehicle inspection
Phil did a great job of inspecting the truck. He pointed out the items that would require service to pass. Very reasonable.

TI
TONY I.
Buick Park Avenue
08/18/2018
Oil change and tire rotation
Done quickly and pointed out some items due for service soon.

APRIL S.
08/11/2018
Professionalism goes a long way
I'll keep this short and sweet. If you want great care for you and your vehicle, Aberdeen Auto Care is the place to go!

PR
PATRICK R.
Chevrolet HHR
07/27/2018
Highly Recommended
I took my vehicle for. MD state inspection. It ended up needing a windshield repair to pass. Ed went out of his way to get Safelite to fix it that day. He called..negotiated a discount price for me and had one of his employees take it for the repair. If you value honesty and above and beyond service for your vehicle needs then look no further than Ed and his team at Aberdeen Auto Care!!

RODNEY H.
07/23/2018
Car repair
Outstanding ! This is the place you want to have your vehicle serviced at . They are honest , reliable , and really treat there customers with respect . You won’t be disappointed !

CE
CHRISTINA E.
Abingdon, MD
Nissan Murano
07/14/2018
Honest...Great...Friendly...Awesome...
FANTASTIC !!! service is 360° I thank God for Mr Ed Magee 💪🚙 I highly recommend Aberdeen Auto Care LLC

DARLENE R.
07/13/2018
2005 Honda Pilot maintenance
It was time for our oil/filter change and tire rotation. We take both our cars to Aberdeen Auto Care and Ed and his crew always do a great job with whatever our needs are. I highly recommend them!

Matthew M.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
06/27/2018
Family Feel with Great Service!
After recommendations from friends, we ventured in to visit Ed and his team of professionals. I needed a second assessment on some issues for a used car that my college aged daughter recently acquired. Instantly, I felt like part of the family and knew that I would be treated well. I quickly confirmed everything I heard about Mr. Ed Magee as I listened to him explain in detail to several customers what repairs where absolutely necessary. He assured everyone of them that his staff was ready and able to complete them.

After confirming the work and agreeing to the necessary repairs, his team completed them quickly but thoroughly. While getting to know the staff while awaiting the test drive, I witnessed a very qualified business owner treat his employees with dignity and respect by acknowledging their hard work and dedication in front of their customers. I could tell they enjoyed working for him!

Additionally, Mr Magee covered some routine scheduled services that were important to upkeep any automobile. He further explained the importance and risk if not done timely and correctly. Excellent, clear, and understandable.

Absolutely some of the best customer service I've ever experienced.

DORTHY B.
06/17/2018
Great service and value
Ed helped me with an a/c issue. Great service experience and you can trust them to give you a fair price.