DEWEY B.
01/13/2019
Trust is important!
Aberdeen Auto Care is reliable and do a great job of maintaining our cars.

KEVIN B.
Joppa, MD
Dodge Magnum
01/09/2019
Inspection on my 2005 Magnum.....
First time dealing with this business. Seem to be good people!
Still gotta pick up my Dodge, but trying to get part first.
They offered to install, but I'm trying to do the "man thing" the "Dad thing" and repair it myself first!
Like I said.....Seem to be good people!

RD
RICHARD D.
Honda Element
12/10/2018
Didn't balance tires
I had 2 tires placed on my car before taking a long road trip the price was good but when I got on the highway Saturday morning I found out the tires weren't balanced correctly and the car began shaking very badly. Aberdeen Auto was closed so I had to stop at Firestone and have the tires balanced which cost money and delayed my trip.
Phillip K. from Aberdeen Auto Care LLC responded on 12/11/2018

Richard,
I apologize for the cost and inconvience you suffered. If you bring us your receipt from Firestone we will gladly refund your money.
Phil

MISTY G.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Chevrolet Trax
12/03/2018
Amazing Experience
The gentlemen here were kind and accommodating. They did an Amazing job. They have my business! Definitely reccomend them!

Belcamp, MD
Chevrolet Aveo
10/01/2018
What Happened
Awful customer service and awful results. They had my car for 3 days and it still has the problem. It's a real shame. This was a place you could count on, very sad.

BRUCE S.
09/27/2018
BG transmission service
Car runs and shifts beautifully with BG transmission service.

TI
TONY I.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/21/2018
Vehicle inspection
Phil did a great job of inspecting the truck. He pointed out the items that would require service to pass. Very reasonable.

TI
TONY I.
Buick Park Avenue
08/18/2018
Oil change and tire rotation
Done quickly and pointed out some items due for service soon.

APRIL S.
08/11/2018
Professionalism goes a long way
I'll keep this short and sweet. If you want great care for you and your vehicle, Aberdeen Auto Care is the place to go!

PR
PATRICK R.
Chevrolet HHR
07/27/2018
Highly Recommended
I took my vehicle for. MD state inspection. It ended up needing a windshield repair to pass. Ed went out of his way to get Safelite to fix it that day. He called..negotiated a discount price for me and had one of his employees take it for the repair. If you value honesty and above and beyond service for your vehicle needs then look no further than Ed and his team at Aberdeen Auto Care!!

RODNEY H.
07/23/2018
Car repair
Outstanding ! This is the place you want to have your vehicle serviced at . They are honest , reliable , and really treat there customers with respect . You won’t be disappointed !

CE
CHRISTINA E.
Abingdon, MD
Nissan Murano
07/14/2018
Honest...Great...Friendly...Awesome...
FANTASTIC !!! service is 360° I thank God for Mr Ed Magee 💪🚙 I highly recommend Aberdeen Auto Care LLC

DARLENE R.
07/13/2018
2005 Honda Pilot maintenance
It was time for our oil/filter change and tire rotation. We take both our cars to Aberdeen Auto Care and Ed and his crew always do a great job with whatever our needs are. I highly recommend them!

Matthew M.
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
06/27/2018
Family Feel with Great Service!
After recommendations from friends, we ventured in to visit Ed and his team of professionals. I needed a second assessment on some issues for a used car that my college aged daughter recently acquired. Instantly, I felt like part of the family and knew that I would be treated well. I quickly confirmed everything I heard about Mr. Ed Magee as I listened to him explain in detail to several customers what repairs where absolutely necessary. He assured everyone of them that his staff was ready and able to complete them.

After confirming the work and agreeing to the necessary repairs, his team completed them quickly but thoroughly. While getting to know the staff while awaiting the test drive, I witnessed a very qualified business owner treat his employees with dignity and respect by acknowledging their hard work and dedication in front of their customers. I could tell they enjoyed working for him!

Additionally, Mr Magee covered some routine scheduled services that were important to upkeep any automobile. He further explained the importance and risk if not done timely and correctly. Excellent, clear, and understandable.

Absolutely some of the best customer service I've ever experienced.

DORTHY B.
06/17/2018
Great service and value
Ed helped me with an a/c issue. Great service experience and you can trust them to give you a fair price.

CR
CAROL R.
06/03/2018
The mechanics are pleasant and Ed does a great job in explaining what they did and why. Getting maintenance reminders is a favorite of mine too.

KD
KIZZY D.
Volvo XC90
06/02/2018
Customer Service
Ed and his team has service my Volvo XC90 for the past two years and I couldn’t have asked for a better team. Ed cares about each client’s car he service. I love how he takes time to explain the issue and what they will do to fix it. They take pride in the work they do and Ed goes out his way to extend the life of your car. He can be trusted with any model car.

MIKE H.
Winchester, VA
Chevrolet Traverse
06/02/2018
Honesty
My family and I were traveling from from Virginia to Aberdeen to play in the Cal Ripken tournament for Memorial weekend. Along the way we started having brake issues. We called ahead and talked Ed. He got us right in and gave a honest assessment on our brakes. We were out the door in no time headed to the tournament that we won.

FA
FRED A.
Belcamp, MD
Honda Civic Cpe
05/31/2018
Great Service, Great people who works with profession, Great Character.
I had a problem with my AC for a while. The AC would come on and off, would blow hot and cold air atimes. Mean while i had more than enough coolant in it. Couldn't figure out the problem even with other mechanics. This shop was recommended to me by a friend. I took my vehicle there and my problem was solved. This guys are great. They work with patience.

PC
PATRICK C.
Bel Air, MD
05/26/2018
Service , backing that service , low cost, treat you with respect
Been here many times . I have 4 vehicles and this company has worked on them all . They acknowledge you right away , listen to your issue , try to get you in right away or tell you truth about time to look at it . Before work is done they give you full explanation of the problem ( even tutorial of how part works ) and how it can be solved . I only had one part not do well after installment after many repairs and they bent over backwards to repair and replace that part for free . It’s rare but sometimes parts are manufactured wrong and it’s part of life . The key is how this place acknowledges the issue and jumps right on the problem to replace and make the customer happy . This place is a gem folks and that comes from a 54 year old guy who had seen it all !!!! I travel and hour and a half to come here because I know it will be done right . I never do surveys but this company desearves my time and I gaurentee you that this will be your go to place
Patrick Craig