TR
Independence, KS
Kia Sorento
07/04/2020
2016 Kia Sorento Intermediate Shaft Replacement
Another great experience with ABS Performance. They quickly found and fixed a rattle in the steering column. Took the time to show me the problem with the old part, answered all my questions, and were kind enough to work with my certified pre-owned extended service warranty provider on potential partial reimbursement. Knowledgeable, polite, and professional. They set the standard for what a car repair shop ought to be.

CHRISTY M.
Los Altos, CA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/02/2020
Knowledgeable, professional and reasonably priced
First time going to ABS Performance and I was so happy with the work they did. Fixed my AC in 1 your and checked my belts.

TR
Terry R.
Cadillac DeVille
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Terry said that their pricing is fair and their service was great.. He'd go back to them if he needed them.

TAYLOR M.
06/29/2020
Amazing!
Very pleased with the service I received! Amazing!

SUSAN B.
Lake Jackson, TX
06/23/2020
Wonderful “Emergency” Service
We limped into Bartlesville from our home in south Texas with what we thought was a faulty alternator. We are only supposed to be here a few days, and ABS was kind enough to work us into their busy schedule. They discovered that our alternator was fine, but the battery needed replacing, which they did. They also discovered our rear brake pads were very thin, so we had them replace those as well, plus changed our oil — all in one day! We are grateful and happy to know about ABS, and would highly recommend them! Thank you, ABS!

TERESA M.
Kia Forte
06/18/2020
I trust them!
David and his mechanics always do an amazing job. No price gouging and he guarantees his work. ABS has been my go to shop for years! They are the best!

Chief M.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Chief said they're great.

Josue C.
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Josue said the staff did a very good job, and treated him well.

06/13/2020
A+++ Auto Care
Honest, professional and reliable friendly service. Fair and reasonable prices. Been getting my vehicles worked on here for years and always treated right. Highly recommended!

Volkswagen Tiguan
06/12/2020
Top notch
Very informative and quick to respond to issues. Price was fair and staff was very friendly.

MELANIE B.
Caney, KS
Mazda CX-9
06/09/2020
Excellent customer service
Called last minute on a Friday to have my brakes looked at! They got me right in, found the problem and ordered the parts! Not only did they stay late to finish my car, they offered to drive it home to me! My cost was actually less than the quoted price which was a surprise! Will definitely do business here again!

AMANDA/DEREK S.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/05/2020
Friendly and trustworthy
We have been taking our vehicles to ABS Performance for years and we have never been disappointed. They have great service and great mechanics. Will never go anywhere else.

06/01/2020
Reliable
ABS is awesome. I don’t take my vehicle anywhere else.

Roy B.
Ochelata, OK
Chrysler 200
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Roy said this business was quick with finishing the work, and did it for a fair price.

STEVE/BARBARA C.
Ramona, OK
05/27/2020
We brought my sons car in for a rattling noise in the back axle. They diagnosed quickly and got us fixed and on the road. We are very 😊