TW
TAMARA W.
Ford Expedition
11/14/2019
Best auto repair/service in Bartlesville!
David & his staff are very friendly, trustworthy & extremely knowledgeable. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Brad H.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Brad said he was very satisfied with the employees work, the price was right and his vehicle is running as expected.

Steve B.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Steve said that he was able to get in quickly. They did good work at a good price.

Customer Service
I was provided with a diagnostic and an estimate of price and a time frame. The time frame was realistic and accurate. The price estimate was close to final cost; all expenses were itemized in understandable terms. The staff were courteous to me and each other. They went above and beyond to meet the needs of the situation. If the vehicle ever needs repairs again, I will go back!

BOB B.
Reliable, honest and efficient
Great group of folks. They care and do a great job. Honest and reliable. You won’t be disappointed.

Chrysler Pacifica
11/07/2019
Recently I had a significant problem with my 2004 Chrysler Pacifica. ABS researched and found that there was a old Service Bulletin that described my problem exactly. The Chrysler dealer had never mentioned it to me when I had been in for the same problem. They then learned that there was only 4 new parts left for this problem in the entire country. They got my approval and immediately ordered the item. It arrived after several days and they scheduled me to install it. This solution fixed my problem. The cost was very fair and the workmanship was outstanding. Once again they have solved a problem for me that others could not. I highly recommend them

Chance C.
Pawhuska, OK
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Chance said the business always gets his vehicle right in and take care of. He would recommend this facility for service.

Dewey, OK
11/01/2019
Dodge Truck
ABS knows what they are doing . David is a trustworthy person that will take all avenues to get your vehicle fixed. When ABS fixes your vehicle it is fixed properly the first time.

DEBBIE B.
11/01/2019
Trustworthy service
David’s care of my present car, and my past car, is honest, reliable, and gives me peace of mind. I can relax and know he is providing great service. Thank you so much everyone at ABS.

MARY W.
10/30/2019
Prompt & professional service
I am very p!eased with the service that was provided. The problem was promptly diagnosed & repaired. I will continue to patronize this business in the future.

AL B.
10/29/2019
ABS is the BEST
The Golden Rule Business!!!! Best shop in town....providing Fast....Courteous....Friendly service in a professional manner!!!

CF
CHERYL F.
Chrysler 200
10/28/2019
Excellent service. Highly recommend...

IC
ISABELLE C.
Nissan Maxima
10/26/2019
Amazing service!
Fast, amazing and affordable service! Thanks ABS performance!

10/24/2019
Outstanding!
Very professional and when the problem is found they always call to give estimated quote and to get authorization to proceed and always get work done in a timely manner.

DARREL/DIANE M.
Ochelata, OK
Chevrolet Impala Limited
10/23/2019
ABS is honest and very friendly!
I appreciate the honesty and integrity of the people that work and service my cars! They always call first to get our approval if additional work or parts are needed. They work is very professional and complete. They have my business and I will recommend them to others.
Thank you.

JERE/BONNIE S.
Dodge Durango
10/22/2019
Outstanding
Dealing with ABS is a whole new experience in vehicle maintainence.
Outstanding work...
Quick turnaround...
Reasonable charge for work.
Highly recommend David and AND.

MF
MELISSA F.
Lexus IS 250
10/22/2019
BEST IN TOWN
ABS provides quality/honest service . Highly recommend for any car problem big or small!!!

AMY B.
RAMONA, OK
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
10/21/2019
Still a hometown business
Randy has been bringing his vehicles in for years so when mine broke down we headed straight there. It was a weekend but we parked it and put the keys in the drop off box. David called and let me know the timeframe. They fixed it, called me and everything was smooth and easy. Glad to know we still have a place we can trust to take our vehicles that has the small town feel to it. Thanks David

BW
Bob W.
10/18/2019
Starter
I took my pickup to them and had it checked out and they had to replace the starter. Had no problem with it since. I'll be going back to them when I have any more problems i recommended my friends and family if they have any problem too go to them.

David & Ann R.
Mazda CX-3
10/17/2019
Dead battery
Wonderful! David was so kind to come jump our dead car. I was then able to drop it over to the shop and they had me back in the road in no time.