Wethersfield, CT
Acura RDX
Excellent customer service
Brought my car in for an oil change and they explained everything they checked and recommendations were just that a recommendation, not a hard sell
Jay S. from Absolute Auto Center, Inc. responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.  It is greatly appreciated.

01/16/2021
People are friendly. They explain what’s wrong and right about your car. They let you know how many more miles you can drive before you need additional service on things such as brakes, tires, etc. They sell quality cars. We’ve been going to them for years for service and have bought a few cars from them. We would highly recommend them.
Jay S. from Absolute Auto Center, Inc. responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.  Jay and Carl strive to provide the best service possible.  Thank you again.

Higganum, CT
Acura MDX
True professionals
True professionals & knowledgeable staff. Jay is always honest & fair. We've purchased 2 vehicles from them. My friend 2 also and i sent my cousin there also. Keep up the great work Absolute Auto 🚘 👍

Hartford, CT
01/13/2021
Flawless
Professional and reliable service 👌
Jay S. from Absolute Auto Center, Inc. responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you so much for the positive feedback.  Jay strives to provide the best service possible.  Thank you again.

Plantsville, CT
Excellent Customer Service!!!
Jay and the service team always provide excellent customer service, thank you!
Jay S. from Absolute Auto Center, Inc. responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you so much for the positive response.  Jay strives to provide the best service possible.  Thank you again.

Southington, CT
Honda Accord Coupe
Easy to deal with
Service advisor Jay is fantastic. I have bought 3 accords from Absolute and all 3 still on the road. Highly recommended!!
Jay S. from Absolute Auto Center, Inc. responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for the positive response.  Jay and Carl try to provide the best service possible.  Thank you aagain.

Meriden, CT
Top Notch Service!
Thanks to Jay and the crew for the speedy service! Always a pleasure!
Jay S. from Absolute Auto Center, Inc. responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for the positive response.  Jay strives to provide the best serice possible.  Thank you again.

12/25/2020
I purchased a CR-V from Absolute Auto for my son. I’m very pleased with the car- Carl was honest,
and very easy to work with. He showed us cars in our price range that were ALL quality vehicles.
Additionally, the service department headed by Jay is outstanding ! Honest, knowledgeable with reasonable prices. I would not bring my Honda anywhere else.
I would give a 6 star rating if it was possible.
Jay S. from Absolute Auto Center, Inc. responded on 12/28/2020

12/23/2020
Very dependable service dept.
We have been servicing our Hondas with Absolute for over 20 years.
Jay S. from Absolute Auto Center, Inc. responded on 12/28/2020

Thank youy for the positive feedback.  Jay and Carl strive to provide the best service possible.  Thank you again.

Guilford, CT
12/21/2020
Oid Change Service
On schedule and patiently took the time to answer my questions about my Honda.

New Britain, CT
12/19/2020
My go-to service center for my Honda
I’ve brought my Honda accord’, 2 CRV’s and now my HRV to Absolute Auto. I’ve even bought a CRV here.
I have total confidence in them to maintain and fix any problems I’ve had. I’ve even called them for advice on purchasing a used car. They are the best!!

Meriden, CT
12/19/2020
This is the second time I’ve brought my Pilot to Absolute and once again I am so happy with the customer service & the work done on my car. I will continue to bring my Honda here for basics like oil changes & any maintenance needed. Jay is so easy to speak with, explains all work that will be done and why.

SR
Scott R.
12/14/2020
2010 Accord
Always received excellent service and an honest appraisal. Keeps me coming back and recommending AAC to friends and family.

12/14/2020
2008 CRV
Honest and excellent service. That’s why I keep coming back.

Acura RL
12/12/2020
Impeccable service
Thanks to Jay, my CARdiologist, and his team he has kept my Acura rolling for over 272,000 miles !
Jay S. from Absolute Auto Center, Inc. responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback.  Jay strives to provide the best servie possible.  Thank you again.

Jay S. from Absolute Auto Center, Inc. responded on 12/14/2020

Thanki you for the positive feedback.  Jay strives to provide the best service possible.  Thank you again.