Review for Absolute Car Care

Natick, MA
Toyota Yaris
09/11/2020
5 Star Service
I had just moved to this state not terribly long ago. After finding out my car needed repairs I did what my mother had always done and gone to the dealership for a price. The dealership wanted $200.00 just to look at it. I knew there had to be a better way. Absolute Car Care diagnosed my issues for FREE. After some comparisons I found that they were easily the most reasonable pricing in the area. He quoted me two days to get the car finished for all repairs, both major and minor. He got it done in one day. He also provided shuttle service to and from my residence, 15 minutes away, while he completed the work. The shuttle driver, Frank, was a gentleman. He’s been with the company for many years, another testament to the positive way this company does business. Will continue going there for as long as I live in the state.

- Maxwell G.