Business Solutions

Academy Car Care And Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LH
LORI H.
07/02/2022
Air Conditioning
Great service. Really friendly staff.

Janis W.
06/26/2022
Trustworthy
After three visits, I am a lifetime fan. The experts at Academy Car Care don't try to upsell me; they always show me the essentials and recommend the next...

RP
ROB P.
06/22/2022
Honest quality wotk

JIM R.
06/21/2022
Very good service from honest experienced technicians
We had a number of issues to have attended to. John and his team ID some additional ones and corrected them. My wife drove home the car and said it felt...

CINDY H.
06/16/2022
Maintenance
As usual, service was excellent. Curtis got the appointment scheduled quickly to get my car serviced before an unexpected trip. A thorough inspection...