JOHN D.
Dodge Journey
10/15/2018
Absolutely the best car repair business I’ve ever dealt with
Cal and John are always So helpful and caring when I bring my vehicles to them. I got my car back two days earlier than expected and as usual it works perfectly. I have done business with them for years and years and will continue to do so. I know I can trust what they say needs to be done and I’m never surprised in the end at the price it is always what they quote me if not less. Thank you for being a business that I feel very confident in recommending to my friends and family .

AC
ANN C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/14/2018
good service
the car is running very well, thank you!

JAMES W.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/12/2018
Confidence
Knowledgeable. Honest & trustworthy. You can pick up your vehicle with confidence that the work billed was done, and DONE RIGHT. Highly recommend Cal, John, and staff to everyone looking for professional
and honest work. You GET what you pay for.

ART B.
Toyota Pickup
10/11/2018
Honest & Professional
I went in to get one item checked out & dealt with. They discovered that it was not the issue that I thought it was. They let me know what they had discovered. They let me know of another issue that they discovered. We agreed what needed to be done & went from there. The point is, that they will not take advantage of their customers & do needless work. They are honest people that do good work.

RICK R.
10/08/2018
As always, service was outstanding.
Great experience.

BARBARA S.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/05/2018
Academy Car Care actually cares about their customers.
They never recommend unnecessary repairs. If you have a limited budget, they will suggest and prioritize the most important ones first, so you can drive safely now if you can't afford to fix everything at once. We won't go anywhere else.

DAVID P.
10/05/2018
Always Great Service
I took our van in for some routine maintenance and they did it for us, even though they already had a full schedule. The repair was a headlamp replacement, which probably took around 20 minutes, but I didn't expect them to be done with it on the day I took it in, being they were fully booked. I'm not saying they will do this every time, but it makes me feel really good to know that, when they can, they will prioritize a minor maintenance issue to help me out.

DE
DEBBIE E.
10/04/2018
Honest, reliable & quality workmanship
They are honest, provide quality workmanship & do what they say they will do in the time they say will for what they say they will. We have been going there for over 10 years. Very satisfied customer.

Bernie B.
Honda Crosstour
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Bernie said that John and Leroy take very good care of him and they have good customer service and when they say they will do something it gets done and he never has to recheck it.

Donovan L.
BMW 323i
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Donovan said he had no issues and they did a good job.

KE
Ken E.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the staff at this business did exactly what they said they would do, in the exact amount of time they said, and for the exactly amount they said they would charge.

CL
Caleb L.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Caleb said the business did the work in a timely manner. It was exactly what he wanted.

09/29/2018
Best shop ever in the history of auto shops
555555

DAVID P.
09/28/2018
Always Great Service
I've been bringing my vehicles to Academy Car Care and Repair since 1992. I've never had a reason to distrust them. They are honest folks, with great integrity, and their commitment to doing top-notch work is their mission statement. I would recommend them to anyone that ask for great auto service.

WM
William M.
Pontiac Montana
09/28/2018 Category: Service
William said the employees fixed the problem and he was charged what they said he would be charged.

TK
Tyler K.
Buick LeSabre
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said he felt a level of comfort at business that he never felt at any other facility. The staff was candid and informative. He stated that they explained the process in detail and did not press upon him unnecessary service or repairs.

PW
Phil W.
Kia Sportage
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Phil said the business was very helpful.

NS
NANCY S.
09/17/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable, trustworthy, efficient.
You have been taking care of our vehicles for quite a while now. Your work is good and we are pleased to have you to count on. Van is doing great, the strange noise has disappeared.

LINDA B.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2018
Always the Best! Highly Recommended!!
I trust this business implicitly and have been a customer for 25 years. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Integrity, on time repairs, and trustworthiness - all part of their mission.

David C.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
David said he had no complaints. The service was great. .