AG
ALICE G.
Oldsmobile LSS
07/17/2019
Tremendous THANK YOU!!
I am completely satisfied with the car care of my l996 Olds. I am always treated with utmost respect and explained what is needed and what is done. I drive to Pueblo often and always have confidence in my car. Thank you to John and all at Academy Car Care And Repair. To me you are a blessing!

LE
LAURIE E.
North Platte, NE
07/14/2019
The service
The people there are so helpful and mindful of my resources. Love the work they do!

CG
CAROL G.
Jeep Cherokee
07/11/2019
Amazing Service
I have nothing but good things to say about the team at Academy Car Care and Repair. They were able to fit my emergency repair in on a holiday weekend and had the repairs completed very quickly. They even offered to cover the tow cost to a dealership if the issue related to something which was covered under warranty. Most importantly, I didn't get a phone call from them trying to upsell me on additional services needed. I will definitely be returning to this shop for any future repairs needed.

David G.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
David said the service has always been fine.

CT
CLAUDIA T.
07/05/2019
REGULAR SERVICE
ALWAYS GET AN APPT WHEN I WANT IT AND IS GOOD FOR ME. THEY ALWAYS OFFER COMPLETE THE SERVICE WHILE WAITING. I FEEL THAT WHEN I DRIVE AWAY FROM ACADEMY CAR CARE AND REPAIR THAT MY VEHICLE IS SAFE AND READY TO TAKE ME WHERE I WANT TO GO. THEY REMIND ME OF WHEN I NEED SERVICE.
IT CERTAINLY IS REFRESHING TO USE ACCAR RATHER THAN GOING TO THE DEALERSHIPS.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ACADEMY CAR CARE AND REPAIR.

Robert M.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service was good.

RP
Ron P.
GMC Acadia
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the business did an excellent job, and they take care of him.

LK
LOU K.
Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2019
Great mechanics
This company is an amazing team that is so knowledgeable with cars and trucks. They have worked on my cars for several years, and my son's truck, and my dad's cars. They do a fabulous job on maintenance and repairs at low cost. This company is my first choice for auto mechanics and I always recommend them to other people.

FN
Fred N.
Ford LTD Crown Victoria
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Fred said he would recommend this business for service.

OP
Oralia P.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Oralia said the staff were fast.

OP
Oralia P.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Oralia said the staff were fast.

RO
Riley O.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Riley said Cal an employee at the business was nice, and explained everything thoroughly for her. They were very helpful.

RO
Riley O.

ES
ERNIE S.
05/29/2019
Excellent as Usual
We have taken our vehicles to Academy Car Care and Repair for 15 years or more, mostly Jeeps. We were referred by a friend. The thing I like most about Academy is that John, Cal and their crew make it a point to let us know when they've spotted an upcoming issue and provides a time frame as to when it should be taken care of (just in case the pocket book isn't quite prepared for the inevitable expense). Yesterday was especially noteworthy as I had expected major work was needed on the steering system - I was wrong and gratefully so. It doesn't always happen that way as sometimes things just break but preventive maintenance as provided by Academy Car Care and Repair helps keep the cost and surprises to a minimum.

We are fortunate to have Academy Car Care and Repair in our neighborhood. They are reliable, competent and trustworthy. Their prices are fair.

Jarrod R.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Jarrod said he would recommend this business for service.

JULIA M.
05/19/2019
I trust and appreciate these guys so much.
My dad, a serious car buff, used them for decades until his death in 2015. My husband and I continue to use them. On multiple occasions they have told us that work did NOT need to be done, or not yet. They keep track of what IS manufacturer recommended, and are always good about communicating. I just really like them and trust them.

ART B.
Toyota Pickup
05/19/2019
Honest & Dependable
Honest & dependable. That's the most effective way to describe their work ethic. People in my household depend on me & Cal & company help me keep my promise.

KE
KEN E.
Peyton, CO
05/17/2019
Honesty is Priceless
I took my car to Academy car care to have it looked over since it has almost 200,000 miles on it. I already had a good idea of what needed to be done, and they found all those issues. They also did not recommend anything else. I had them fix a few things and they did exactly what they said they were going to do and charge me exactly what they agreed to charge me. Finding an honest mechanic can be difficult So I really appreciate the guys at Academy Car Care.

JAMES G.
Kia Optima
05/17/2019
good work
Academy always does a good job. We trust Academy completely.

Jeep Liberty
05/15/2019
Great work at a reasonable price
They fit me in on short notice and fixed several major issues on same day. Vehicle with over 200K miles is running great now.