EE
Erin E.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Erin said this business is honest and they give good estimates.

GMC Yukon
12/07/2018
Best auto service in town!
Cal, John & professionals at ACC have rendered unmatched service for me and my entire family for nearly 30 years. We would go nowhere else.

Jan B.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jan said the staff is the best ever. She found them nice, and fairly priced. They provided a ride, and everything went as planned.

RITA C.
12/01/2018
Personalized service and sincere interest.
John is such a personable guy. He takes a sincere interest in whatever is going on with your vehicle. The service guys are great too

PK
PHIL K.
11/22/2018
Integrity, an Auto Shop you can have confidence in.
Men of their word, work done correctly, can you ask any more than that when your vehicle isn't running and you need it ? These are professionals with integrity who will get you up and running with craftsmanship you can count on. I can not recommend Academy Car Care enough !!!

WC
WALTER C.
Volvo V70
11/21/2018
Returned Customer
Very loyal, honest business

JULIA M.
11/20/2018
My dad the car fanatic trusted them. I do too.
My parents were members of the Pikes Peak Sports Car Club for decades. My dad built cars from scratch, knew them inside out. He trusted this shop. He died a few years ago but I continue to use them and have had nothing but courteous, no-stress, no-pressure interactions. They are honest and lovely and they do a good job.

DAVID P.
11/16/2018
Always Great Service
Being a customer since 1993 should speak for itself. I trust these guys to keep my vehicles in top-notch condition. They keep us safe by reporting minor problems that could become major at any time. This allows us to make wise decisions concerning needed repairs. I wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else.

JOHN D.
Dodge Journey
11/15/2018
Excellent Service as always!!!
Cal and John are the best. I have been doing business with them for years and have recommended many people to also trust them with their car repairs. I have NEVER had an issue with the service that I have received and will continue to take my vehicles to them when needed repairs arise. Thank you for being honest and trustworthy.
John Dolve

Steve H.
Florissant, CO
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Steve said when he moved to his present location, he thought he'd give the business a try. He has been very happy with them ever since

Larry S.
Lincoln Town Car
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Larry said they got the job finished on time and always kept him in the loop about his vehicle.

TH
TOM H.
11/04/2018
Simply the Best!!!
We've trusted Academy Car Care and Repair for many years. Their expertise and dedication has earned our loyalty. We recommend them to others because we know that they are extremely honest and they work hard. They do not try and con us into unnecessary repairs - ever. They have been the best mechanics we've ever worked with and we trust them completely. We highly recommend them!

Joyce W.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Joyce said she trusts them, they do a good job, and they do what they say they will do.

JAMES G.
Kia Optima
10/26/2018
They only fix things once. Never have to go back for the same problem.

PD
Pat D.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff at the business provided efficient service and were well organized. They got her in on short notice and they have good workers.

JV
Jd V.
Pueblo, CO
GMC Savana Cutaway
10/24/2018 Category: Service
JD said the business did a good job.

AT
Andy T.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kristal. She said this business is awesome and they do a good job every time.

Buick LeSabre
10/19/2018
Friendly customer service
Friendly customer service, With a list of priorities are repairing the car, to keep it to say first and longest range, with your own choices

JOHN D.
Dodge Journey
10/15/2018
Absolutely the best car repair business I’ve ever dealt with
Cal and John are always So helpful and caring when I bring my vehicles to them. I got my car back two days earlier than expected and as usual it works perfectly. I have done business with them for years and years and will continue to do so. I know I can trust what they say needs to be done and I’m never surprised in the end at the price it is always what they quote me if not less. Thank you for being a business that I feel very confident in recommending to my friends and family .

AC
ANN C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/14/2018
good service
the car is running very well, thank you!