Latest Review about 1 month ago

Sue H.
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Sue said the staff was always friendly and she likes the service.

MK
Mary K.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the business is amazing all around. She said Bridget was friendly and the mechanic found the problem right away and it was a wonderful experience.

WC
William C.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
William said he had good service at this business.

JEANNIE A.
10/10/2019
Accurate technicians so knowledgeable and efficient. Bernadette the office manager always pleasant and accommodating. I have been very satisfied with all the work done on my Toyota!

Walpole, MA
09/15/2019
Great repair shop
These are people who you can trust. Fair pricing and great service!

Mitsubishi Galant
09/10/2019
The service
Your always greeted with a friendly face & smile! ? I love coming there to fix my car. When I call I always get quick service . I fell their price are responsible.

RL
ROBERT J and AMBER L.
Medway, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/29/2019
Excellent and friendly service
I am extremely happy that I found accurate auto care. I used to get all my service done at the dealership where I purchased my car, but switched a few years ago when I was worried that I was paying too much and questioned some of the services provided. Accurate has always been honest and provided great service. I've recommended them to all of my friends and I will never take my family's cars anywhere else. At my dealership service center I was always hassled about buying extras (or even pressured to buy a new car!) but at accurate I get only what I need and they do a fantastic job.

Daniel F M.
Ashland, MA
08/27/2019
Tire emergency
Accurate squeezed me in on a very busy day to do an emergency tire repair. This saved me hours. We were short handed at work and this made a bad day a little better.
Mike, Peter and Bernadette have always provided honest reliable work and go above and beyond.
Thank You!

DN
Dimitry N.
Sharon, MA
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Dimitry said the service was fast and reliable.

Danielle B.
Walpole, MA
07/22/2019
Outstanding ownership!
My daughter is friends with the owners daughter, recently Julia was at their home and asked what the magic lamp on the dashboard meant.
Bernadette would not allow Julia to drive her car until she checked it out. At 9:45 pm they went out to the car and found there was no oil in the engine. Bernadette and Julia jumped into the car and went to the store to grab oil.
In the pouring rain and lightning out Bernadette and Peter filled Julia’s oil for her!
They then taught my teenage daughter how to check her oil.
Thank you Bernadette and Peter for looking out for Julia and saving her engine from seizing!
Your actions speak to the quality of work you do and how you care!
Danielle Beal

PM
Patricia /Mollie M.
Upton, MA
Kia Rio
06/08/2019
Always the greatest service!
Accurate auto is the best! I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else. Honest and professional- we are very lucky to have a service shop like this in our area!!!

Mary M.
Holliston, MA
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the business is honest, personable, and expeditious. She is fortunate to have the business in her area.

PW
Peter W.
Lexus ES 350
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Peter said they were quick, they were efficient, they were honest, they were pleasant, they gave him great customer service and they were trustworthy. He is very happy with them.

Richard S.
Uxbridge, MA
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he has been doing business with them for a long time and he's always been happy.

NK
Nancy K.
Bellingham, MA
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said the employees were very professional. They were kind. They provided pleasant service. They went above and beyond.