TC
Toni C.
01/08/2018
There is a God!
I had one thing after another with my car. I couldn't get answers and just kept spending money on my car.

Then the Car God lead me to Zac. He was so professional, honest and kind.
He kept me up to date with what my car needed. He was very fair.
He went out of his way to help me get my car in and out of the car hospital!

Five star's !

For all that you did for me and my 🚗.

SG
Scott G.
07/12/2017
Rip off
Stay away,Zach the customer service Manager,is a scam artist.I stopped by to get my brakes examined,He tells me I need rotirs,pads in front,as well as rear brakes, cost 650.00.Also he charges 30.00 for examination.Then he proceeded to tell me I also need a valve cover replaced at 1,200.Now in total shock,I decided to get another quote,the new honest mechanic says I only need Rotors .Beware Ace auto and Zach take advantage of people.

Rainy S.
03/09/2017
Very Trustworthy
Both if my parents have taken their vehicles here to be repaired. Jake and Zack are very kind and honest. They have had the cars repaired in a timely and cost friendly manner. I highly recommend them. It's hard to find an honest place for vehicle repairs, and I am glad to have found Ace Auto.

AT
Angela T.
11/18/2016
Skilled, friendly, good value
I am pleased with some recent work done by Ace. They helped me trouble shoot a longstanding issue that I had been having with my older model Honda and got it fixed where I had gotten the run around from other mechanics. I could not be more pleased with their services.

RZ
Rafael Z.
Reno, NV
10/11/2016
Great and professional service !!
I came to UT from NV to buy a vehicle and made an appointment with Ace auto repair to perform pre purchase diagnostics and from very beginning the whole staff was very, polite, honest and professional. They found a few things about the vehicle that needed immediate attention, so I was able to negotiate a better purchase price with th seller, THEY SAVED ME MONEY!!! And I then Knew what I was buying.... Jake and his crew were very honest and informative about the vehicle and right from very beginning and I was very happy I chose their shop over few others in the area. If I would live in UT thet would deft be my car shop, and if you are looking for a great mechanic go with them...They Are The Best!!!

PB
Paul B.
Nissan Pickup
07/03/2016
Great service, honest and up-front
I took my truck in to have my old R12 A/C system evaluated and repaired. Jake was respectful and pleasant from the time I walked in the door. I explained to him that I usually do my own work, but I don't have the equipment to do the A/C. He was up front with me about what would need to happen and the possible costs associated. He was also very honest about how long it would take (I dropped it off on a monday afternoon and he told me it would probably be Wednesday morning before they would be able to diagnose it). On Wednesday, Jake called me and informed me that they had it in the shop and he noticed that the valve cover gasket was leaking and I might want to give that some attention when I got it back. I was really impressed that he had enough respect for me to acknowledge that I'd probably want to handle that myself, but he was still looking out for potential problems for me.
They got the R134 conversion kit put on and got it charged up. There were no leaks, but the A/C still didn't work. He suggested replacing the expansion valve. Since it was a somewhat expensive part and required about 3.5 hours of shop time, I opted to get the part and install it myself, which would save me quite a bit. Jake was very understanding about that and offered to evac the system and recharge it once I had the part installed at no additional cost. That's great service. I would definitely take my vehicles here again.

Jamie G.
Nissan Xterra
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Jamie said this business addressed all the issues he had on his vehicle, they also repaired these issues for a fair and honest price.

Matthew B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Lexus ES 300
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Matthew said the business is really professional and did a good job. He said he feels they try to keep the cost down for their customers.

Judith B.
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Judith said the employees at this business are very nice and she would recommend them for service.

Shalaine H.
Utah
Pontiac G6
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Shalaine said this business is simply the best. She has never had a better experience. She would highly recommend them for service.

EL
Eric L.
Deer Park, WA
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Eric said the business sounded competent and their prices were way better than other places.

Jeff P.
Utah
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
06/17/2016 Category: Service
Jeff said Jake, an employee, was honest and up front. He has also dealt with this business in the past and they do good work.

David H.
Mazda 6
06/11/2016 Category: Service
David said the people in the front need to be a little more outgoing and friendly.

Shawn B.
Toyota T100
06/11/2016 Category: Service
Shawn said the service was great.

russell m.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/10/2016
Great service, Great guys!
Took my wife's Cobalt into Ace to see about fixing a stuck key in the ignition, as well as a stuck shifter. Jake and the guys figured it out, shifter is working better than before, and that resulted in key being able to be retrieved from the ignition. I have had nothing but great service and experience with them. Highly recommended!

JE
Jennifer E.
06/09/2016 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business got everything done for her when they said they would.

Steve H.
06/04/2016 Category: Service
Steve said he was satisfied with the business and their service. They explained every thing that was going to be repaired and the facility did what they said was going to be done.

Kim B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Dodge Journey
06/03/2016
Best of the Best
Jake is the man you want to have work on your car. He is upfront, honest, and efficient. There is a good reason he is so busy, but he still gets you in and out and on your way.

Jennifer P.
Toyota Tundra
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Jennifer said this business did a great job.

OR
Othollo R.
Orem, UT
05/24/2016 Category: Service
Othollo said he took his vehicle in for an inspection and the employees did everything he asked for. He stated they were nice, prompt, and the job was affordable.