Latest Review about 1 hour ago

RAMIRO G.
08/17/2018
Good honest service. Finally!
Ace mechanics set my estimates with different choices/pricing based on new and after-market parts, giving me informed decisions with their honest experiences/recommendations. I liked that. Went with the after-market one and the job was still up to standards. I felt I made the best decision for my vehicle.

James G.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Janet. She said this facility provides good service.

MAYLA C.
Chrysler 300
08/15/2018
The Service and personnel
They know what they are doing . I have never been disappointed with their service they do a great job and their prices are reasonable.
The personnel is warm and caring and have always taken time answering my questions . I am very happy with the outcome and will continue
taking my vehicles to them.
Mayla V Campos

Josef G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Yvette. She said this is not the first time they've gone. The service is very good and guaranteed. They are happy with the service.

JOE L.
08/07/2018
Staff has great customer service. Work always completed in a timely basis. Management always offers explanation of repairs which need to be done. Prices affordable.

Raymundo G.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Raymundo's wife. She said that the business is excellent. Chewy has get customer service skills.
The Team at A., Manager Operator from Ace Complete Auto Care responded on 08/13/2018

Thanks a lot for choosing our service. Our staff will provide you the best customer service you only deserve. Please call us anytime with any questions or concerns. Look forward to working with you again soon!

Servando B.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Servando said they have done business with them for over ten years. They are happy.

FB
Foram B.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Foram said she read a good review on the business. She took her vehicle in and they fixed it right away.
The Team at A., Manager Operator from Ace Complete Auto Care responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you for trusting us! Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best for your auomotive needs. Look forward to working with you again soon.

Janet R.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Janet said that the place's staff was very patient and explained everything.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business.

Jorge M.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Jorge said this business was good and provided fast service.
The Team at A., Manager Operator from Ace Complete Auto Care responded on 07/28/2018

We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Please call us if we can be of further assistance.

FG
Filiberto G.
Chevrolet HHR
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Filiberto said this business did the job right.

Thanks a lot for choosing our service. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

ET
Ervey T.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Ervey said they are quick and easy to work with. The prices were good and everything was perfect.

It was really a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you for choosing us!
Look forward to working with you again soon!

Roberto C.
Lincoln Navigator
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Roberto said an employee at this business treated him very friendly, explained everything to him and this business is very good.

Our Team is always happy to serve you! We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.

YD
YVONNE D.
Nissan Versa
07/17/2018
I’ve trusted them with my vehicles because they explain everything in detail. Their communication with me is important in keeping my vehicles in working conditions. And they answer all my questions patiently and in a friendly manner. I highly recommend them.

Joe H.
Texas
Chrysler 300
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lisett. She said that the facility provided excellent service.

07/16/2018 Category: Service
During my visit with Ace Complete Auto Care I was treated promptly and fairly. they were clear in their explanation and are always willing to help. I do recommend Ace Complete Auto Care. I give Ace a 5 star rating. Thank you

My name is Jesse Munoz and I am the Owner -Manager.  We beleive there is a misunderstanding with the service that was provided. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact me at 956 723-7433.We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark.

DANIEL M.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/13/2018
Excellent service and very professional. After reading all the positive reviews I decided to take my vehicle to Ace Complete Auto Care. They took the time to completely explain the problem with my vehicle in a detailed, yet easy to understand manner. I am very satisfied with their service and would definitely use them again.

We are very honor to have customer like you. As a matter of fact, we are looking forward to serve you in the following years.
Thank you for trusting us!
It was really a pleasure doing business with you!

Jason W.
Marion, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he would recommend this business for service.
The Team at A., Manager Operator from Ace Complete Auto Care responded on 07/12/2018

You could have chosen any other business, but we appreciate that you have stuck with us. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

EL
Eloy L.
Lincoln Navigator
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Eloy said the employees provided excellent service. The work was done really quickly. The service pricing was good. He appreciates his service.
The Team at A., Manager Operator from Ace Complete Auto Care responded on 06/29/2018

Thanks for trusting us. We would not have been able to achieve this success without clients like you. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

06/23/2018
Very pleased with Ace Complete Autos time and service. Very precise on issue at hand. Definitley will continue to take my vehicles to get serviced.
The Team at A., Manager Operator from Ace Complete Auto Care responded on 06/28/2018

Thanks a lot for showing trust in us. We assure you to render our best service to you always. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.

Martin R.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pricilla. She said they have taken several vehicles to them and they get everything done at a fair price.

We really feel honoured to have a client like yu. Please call us anytime with any questions or concerns.ou with us.
We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.