LH
Lynn H.
Buick Century
12/01/2017
Always fast, honest service
We had to tow in my car on a Sunday afternoon because it wouldn't start. Brady checked it out Monday and let us know it was the starter. Even without an appointment, they got it fixed so we could pick it up Tuesday after work. Always fast and friendly!

11/20/2017
quality service
feel confident the work was done properly!!!!

VS
Vickie S.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
11/17/2017
Brady is the best to deal with.
Brady is great. Always friendly and knowledgable. Always takes the time to explain every thing to us and always gets us right in. Thanks for your service

10/22/2017
same day help!!
leaking radiator hose. called Brady and he was able to take care of the problem on the same day. completely satisfied.

AC
Alma C.
Toppenish, WA
Pontiac G6
09/19/2017
Best service
At Actnow Automotive I always get the best service. Brady take the time to explain to you what's wrong with your car gives you his recommendation and his prices are very reasonable for his service. I recommend this shop to everyone.

09/11/2017
thorough analysis of the vehicle
very satisfied with the service. Brady went the extra mile to evaluate the used vehicle i had recently purchased. it was a thorough review of what needs to be done without any pressure sales. thank you

PM
Pat M.
Selah, WA
Ford Flex
09/06/2017
Very satisfied.
Brady & crew do a great job. I trust him with my cars.

Chris W.
08/23/2017
I had a fuel issue with my truck and Brady was able to get me in and fix my truck while I was scheduled to be out of town. It was ready when I got back that night good as new!

RT
Rick T.
08/19/2017
Very professional and timely
Great service, very professional and timely

Mike C.
07/05/2017
Quick diagnosis. And estimate.
Trustworthy staff, and very good quality work.

06/22/2017
quick & accurate
stopped by without an appointment. Brady performed a quick analysis and addressed the problem in a timely and professional manner

06/09/2017
Excellent communication and customer service
We had a vehicle in for a pre-purchase inspection and the feed back was excellent.

05/26/2017
honesty and no overselling
Brady could have easily oversold repairing my tahoe but, as usual he was honest with his assessment of the problem and suggested it would not be a wise use of my resources. actnow will definitely get my future business. thanks Brady!

PC
Pam C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
05/10/2017
Fast & Honest Service
Thank you Brady for quickly identifying my auto issue and for the quality repair. Also thank you for your tech savvy practices, since I travel for work a lot the text quotes etc. are super helpful!

Dodge
05/01/2017
2008 Dodge service truck
On time delivery of repairs and good communication.

PM
Pat M.
Selah, WA
Jeep Cherokee
04/23/2017
We trust Brady with all of our vehicles!
Brady is a great mechanic. His shop is clean, neat and handy.

GB
Greg B.
04/22/2017
truck starter
this was a late minute job my starter went out and I needed my truck the next day and even those actnow was busy they fix it in in a couple hours and the cost was cheaper then most places

GA
Gail A.
04/16/2017
ActNow Automotive delivers superior service.

CE
Charlie E.
04/12/2017
Oil change and Service
They changed my oil and serviced my van around my schedule. Great job.

Chevrolet Silverado
03/29/2017
The service is top notch. Any problem they handle professionally and on time.
I would recommend ActNow Automotive to anyone. I take all my vehicles here and they always take care of me the first time.
Brady J. from ActNow Automotive responded on 04/06/2017