RP
Rick P.
08/03/2021
Great service as usual
Love these guys took my truck in Friday morning for new brakes and as standard for them they did a complete inspection and found couple more issues. They where able to fix them that day and get me on the road so my truck would be too notch so I could leave for vacation.

BA
Bill A.
07/20/2021
05 Ram upgrades
I appreciate their ability to get me in on short notice along with quality reasonably priced work. Very easy to work, Bullydog - Headers - Cold Air Intake - U-joints and seal. Look forward to more upgrades.

KP
Kari P.
Benton City, WA
Dodge Journey
07/16/2021
Dodge Journey
As always, great customer service. Trustworthy and honest. Won't take my vehicles anywhere else.

JV
Judy V.
06/30/2021
Great service.
They help me keep track of things that need to be done at certain times.
They answer my questions.
I trust them to not try and sell me things I don't need.

KP
Kari P.
Benton City, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
06/25/2021
Up grades to my truck
As always great business to deal with. I trust them 100% with my truck and to do the right thing. They work on all of my vehicles and we have never been dissatisfied. They have been honest and even would talk me out of unnecessary upgrades.

Jim K.
Honda Civic Si
06/14/2021
Honest Personal and Quality Work
They keep detailed records and are watching several things on our cars. They could just say fix it now but that is not his they work.

Very happy with service and prices.

BT
Brandon T.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/05/2021
Fast and fair
I have been with platinum now for years, multiple cars. They always do a good job, and they do the next thing if needed for instance drop my car in for an AC check my son had some time unbeknownst to me damaged the front radiator and bracket, They fix this for me at no charge just to make it right.

PW
Phil W.
Pontiac Montana SV6
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Phil said wonderful service on his vehicle, no complaints.

SK
Shayne K.
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Shayne said had to deal with the insurance company, so it took a little longer than expected, but he guesses it's not their fault at this business.

ME
Marco E.
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Marco said the place is always able to get him in on time and he just drops it off and gets the service quickly. He has always taken his vehicles there and would still do it

Keith S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Keith said that they always give good service.

Jed M.
West Richland, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
05/04/2021
Always the Best
As always, these guys keep proving they are the best in the business. Took my Suburban in for a check on the AC, Oil change, and tire rotation. AC was shot, but under warranty and they have me scheduled to have it replaced. Could have just told me it was shot and needed a new one and charged me full price, but they have all the integrity, along with mounds of experience. Don’t take your rig anywhere else, just go to Platinum!

BV
Barbara V.
Jeep Commander
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff took care of the problem and that they have a good business to go to to get vehicles fixed.

CY
Clint Y.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Clint said good service, they are always pretty quick, and efficient.

Justin S.
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Justin said he does recommend the business.