GM
Gordon M.
02/13/2019
Trusted
I like Nate and Robert because they always have my traveling interest in mind. My truck gets me around to where I have to be. These guys of been servicing my truck for many years now and I have great trust in Platinum Automotive Sedcices. They keep me going .

JO
Julie O.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Julie said they were quick, honest, they did a great job and she has no complaints.

Steve C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business got him in and out. They took care of him, and did not nickel and dime him.

John F.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
John said that the place had a very quick turnaround and were thorough.

GS
Greg S.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
02/01/2019
Just starting to use Platinum automotive for my personal vehicles and it has been a great experience
I started to use them for some of the shop vehicles and they are doing such a great job that now i have started using them on my personal vehicles. it has been nice, I live across town and they had no problem picking me up and dropping me off with with there shuttle service this is huge to my wife and myself, now even she will be able to get he car serviced any time. the staff seems quite knowledgeable, and the pricing seems fair, - so if you need a mechanic that you can trust is would suggest Platinum Automotive.

WD
Wayne D.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/24/2019
Normal Maintenance -
This time it was just normal maintenance. But I have used Platinum Automotive for years. They have always been professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy, and stood behind the work. Always a please doing business with them.

Jason H.
Washington
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the business did quick work. He did not have any problems and staff answered all of his questions.

BT
Brandon T.
International Scout II
01/14/2019
Quick, honest, asy.
Platinum earned my business, because of up front honesty and standing behind your work. I know when my vehicle comes in it will get fixed, no extra, no confusion and it will get in ASAP.

Rachel S.
West Richland, WA
Ford Expedition EL
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Rachel said the employees were knowledgeable. They were informative. They provided quick service. The service was efficient.

GH
Gary H.
Burbank, WA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Gary said they did a good job.

EP
ED P.
Toyota Prius v
12/28/2018
Excellent work
The work they do is excellent. Begun at the appointed time....finished within the hour....my Prius runs great now. Thanks, Guys.

Lori B.
Benton City, WA
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert. He said the staff at this business took on a task, and found the cause of his vehicle issues and returned his vehicle to him in a short amount of time. Thanks for the quick service.

John M.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
John said he appreciated what they did, but he got the job finished closer to his home. He thought they had excellent service.

BI
Brook I.
Dodge Journey
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Brook said the staff is always friendly and accommodating.

PD
Paula D.
Kia Sportage
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Paula said that the place got her vehicle in and out quickly so that she could return to work.

GR
Graciela R.
Mercedes-Benz C230
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Graciela said the business offers a great service, where they pick her up and drop her off if she needs it. Most places won't do that. They were very informative on what was going on with her vehicle and told her of any other options. They were pretty straightforward without being deceptive.

EP
ED P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/30/2018
Well DONE!
They did an excellent job.....did more than I expected and quicker than I thought. My car is running well again. Especially for an older car. Thank you. WELL DONE!

SF
Shelley F.
Ford Flex
11/29/2018
Love these guys
Started having problems with my heater. My passengers were freezing. I called and talked to them about my problem and they got me in, in a timely manner. Then they fixed my heater and it didn’t cost nearly as much as I had feared. My passengers and bank account are smiling.

I recommend Platinum to anyone who asks.

MARK M.
11/28/2018
Great service.
Always on point. Quick to figure out the problem and quick to fix.

Chrysler 200
11/25/2018
Always satisfied
I always feel comfortable taking my car to Platinum for servicing. I feel that they have been honest with me and have never tried to sell me something I don't need.