BI
Brook I.
Dodge Journey
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Brook said the staff is always friendly and accommodating.

PD
Paula D.
Kia Sportage
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Paula said that the place got her vehicle in and out quickly so that she could return to work.

GR
Graciela R.
Mercedes-Benz C230
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Graciela said the business offers a great service, where they pick her up and drop her off if she needs it. Most places won't do that. They were very informative on what was going on with her vehicle and told her of any other options. They were pretty straightforward without being deceptive.

EP
ED P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/30/2018
Well DONE!
They did an excellent job.....did more than I expected and quicker than I thought. My car is running well again. Especially for an older car. Thank you. WELL DONE!

SF
Shelley F.
Ford Flex
11/29/2018
Love these guys
Started having problems with my heater. My passengers were freezing. I called and talked to them about my problem and they got me in, in a timely manner. Then they fixed my heater and it didn’t cost nearly as much as I had feared. My passengers and bank account are smiling.

I recommend Platinum to anyone who asks.

MARK M.
11/28/2018
Great service.
Always on point. Quick to figure out the problem and quick to fix.

Chrysler 200
11/25/2018
Always satisfied
I always feel comfortable taking my car to Platinum for servicing. I feel that they have been honest with me and have never tried to sell me something I don't need.

TP
Telia P.
Chrysler 200
11/21/2018
Best place ever for your vehicle.
I only take my car here for service. They treat me with respect. I highly recommend this place!

Darin H.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Darin said the employees provided seamless communication. They provided helpful information. The work was above his expectations.

Dustin C.
Washington
Volvo S80
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Dustin said that the place did a good job.

EM
Eric M.
Quincy, WA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they are the best in the business and they are the most knowledgeable facility in town.

Jo C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/01/2018
Super Service
Nice clean waiting area. Good hot coffee and cookies. Quality technicians had my car was serviced quickly. Charges were reasonable. I recommend Platinum to everyone . Thank you Nathan & staff!

DAVE H.
Benton City, WA
10/31/2018
Their ad reads a one stop shop. From the moment you walk in your greeted by Robert and get the paperwork done, you can sit back and relax with a cup of coffee and a cookie. Knowing your car is in great hands.
After the check in is done they have a viewing window so that at your convenience you can take a look to see the progress. The technicians get to work. the first thing that they do is give your car a complete inspection and report their findings to Robert who promptly turns them into estimates and comes out and give you a complete reading of the estimates, and importance of the order they should be taken care of with a cost estimate for each one. And if you need a ride they offer a shuttle service to your destination. Then return to bring you back. They do everything form the tires to a complete drive train swap. There is no job to big or to small. It was a wonderful experience and I was treated as though my vehicle and I mattered. I highly recommend this shop to all. It is an experience that you all deserve. The last stop that you and your automobiles will ever need. Promise you'll love it. Go ahead try it. Dare you.

Jerry B.
10/25/2018
Staff is friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and courteous.
As part of servicing my vehicle, Platinum performed safety and maintenance checks. They presented me with items needing to be watched in the future and estimates of both anticipated timing and financial costs, which helps to budget future cost for maintenance.

Sam M.
Toyota Avalon
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Sam said the service was fine. The work took longer than he was quoted. The service price was a little high.

Russel M.
10/12/2018
Honest service
Super people that are fast and honest. Nate has a good thing going with Platinum and I would recommend his business to any and every body. One really nice thing they do is give me a ride home and pick me up if I need it.While they are working on my truck.Thank You Nate and all the ladies and gentlemen you have working at Platinum.

KE
Katie E.
Washington
Buick Century
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Katie said that the communication is very bad on the telephone. The business otherwise is decent and the people are nice.

JJ
Jamell J.
Lexus IS 350
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Jamell said they have good service.

HB
Hannah B.
10/09/2018
Always great service!
I’ve been bringing my car to Platinum for several years now. They are hands down the best shop in the tri-cities

HB
heather b.
10/09/2018
Great bunch of guys, honest mechanics!
It's so hard to find an honest mechanic these days! Nate & crew are very up-front, trustworthy & amazing!