EO
Eric O.
10/14/2019
Excellent service.
Excellent service, they take care of there customers I would not want anyone else working on my car.

DK
Dan K.
10/11/2019
Professional local small business
It was just an oil change but I could tell Acts was professional friendly quick and organized
He communicated well with time frame and cost
We will be back
Dan Kieger

JJ
Jim J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/04/2019
Nate and his crew we're polite and knowledgeable plus they got me in right away!
I was very pleased with the professionalism of Acts Automotive employees. They're very knowledgeable, friendly and they have one thing in mind and that's to repair the problem with no surprises. I'm very pleased with the quality of workmanship and the time that they had repaired my oil pressure problem. I will not hesitate to go back, thanks guys!

VC

Kate D.
Buick Lucerne
10/03/2019
Trustworthy
I had to have my car towed to a shop, I searched places, and this place had great reviews, so I had it brought here! Glad I did! They were able to diagnose and fix my car at a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend, and I plan on returning for future car repair needs! Thank you for your great service, and taking such good care of my car!!

SJ
Steve J.
Stacy, MN
10/03/2019
This is a small shop that values its customers overall a great place to get your vehicle worked on prices are fair and their trustworthy

Sarah B.
Chisago City, MN
Ford Expedition
09/21/2019
Fast, affordable and FRIENDLY!
I got an oil change the other day and the service was wonderful! Everyone that I came into contact with was friendly and the service was done on a timely manner. I was also impressed that it cost me less than other places that I have been to (even with a coupon). They were thorough in looking over my truck after the oil change and made some recommendations. I would HIGHLY recommend Acts auto!

Mike H.
Chevrolet Venture
09/12/2019
Nate handled my questions with professionalism. This guy knows what he's talking about. I will definitely be back.

Josh D.
09/11/2019
Awesome and honest service. I've been there for various issues and always very reasonably priced and they are always upfront and honest about the problem. I've recommended Acts to many friends and family.

KP

Isanti, MN
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
09/05/2019
Extra Helpful
Acts is a top notch auto repair shop, dependable work and extra courteous to customers.

Donald R.
08/29/2019
Very Professional, prompt, and great pricing!
Nate did a great job on my Chev Silverado.
Gotter done fast and runs great again!

Brett S.
Saint Paul, MN
GMC Terrain
08/27/2019
Professional, kind, cost effective, just plain good.
Great service, fast, fair, dependable, trustworthy. They have provided me many years of good reassuring service. They are very good at what they do. I really can't say enough.

LV
Laurie V.
Lindstrom, MN
08/26/2019
Great and friendly service
I stumbled upon ACTS when I got a completely flat tire one morning before they were even open. As soon as Nate pulled in I walked over there from another nearby business I had made it to and he went over to help get my car (the tire had actually torn off the rim). He had a used tire available to get me through until I could get a new one. I have been back 3x now and have and will continue to recommend Acts to friends. It’s so nice to know that you can count on them to go the extra mile when the unexpected happens.

TJ

BV
Bonnie V.
08/19/2019
Christian business
I appreciate Nate getting is in so quickly and servicing my sons truck so quickly. They are always so friendly and we Know they will do an honest job. I’m so glad we founds ACTS Auto.

Blaine, MN
08/17/2019
Trustworthy
I love working with Nate. He is honest and I never worry about having unnecessary work done on my car.

Doug H.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/17/2019
Friendly honest service
Friendly and honest service good to work with convenient

Tyler S.
Chisago City, MN
Dodge Neon
08/15/2019
Nate is the best!
Helpful. Timely. Flexible. And an overall great guy. Will recommend to anyone.

08/14/2019
My recent visit
I will not be bringing my car back here.
Nate T. from Acts Auto Repair responded on 08/15/2019

I'm sorry your experience was unpleasant. I know there were also some extenuating circumstances that could not be helped, but I hope you would consider trying me again in the future if needed. I'm always trying my best to make sure that your experience with our business is a pleasant one.