Overall Rating 2.95/5Overall Rating 2.95/5rating 2.95rating 2.95rating 2.95

Samantha A.
Bellevue, WA
01/10/2018
Really disappointed
I was treated with such disrespect from Dave and the sales manager BJ :( Made me not even want to buy an Acura at all. Never going to go back again. If I were you I would skip out on this Lynnwood dealership altogether.

LT
Lien T.
Redmond, WA
10/12/2016
Dishonest dealership
Actually, if I can, I wouldn't put any "stars". I just had a worse experience ever with this dealership. Please make sure to take pictures of your car before giving your car key to their service department.

On September 20th, 2016, I brought my 2006 Acura RL to the Acura Lynnwood Service Department for the Airbag Inflator Recall service. When my car was returned to me, I immediately noticed my umbrella was place on the passenger seat. My umbrella is always located underneath my passenger seat, and since they were replacing the airbags, there was no reason for my umbrella to have been moved. I took the umbrella out then saw a fresh, giant rip in my leather seat that looked like it was caused by mechanic tools. I ran back to the service counter to inform them of the damage to my car. The service agent at the counter asked me to wait for their service manager to resolve the issue. The service manager, Robert Lacher, told us to wait at the counter while he talked to his staff. After 45 minutes of waiting, he came back to tell me that his technician, Jon Lai, who performed the work on my car, convinced him that the rip was there before and it was covered under a towel. I had no idea what towel they were talking about since there was no towel in my car when I dropped off my car and when my car was returned to me, there was no towel in the car. Mr. Lacher told me that there was nothing he could do for us since he trusted Mr. Lai's statement. We asked him, "Does it mean you don't believe your customer? We brought the car in without any damage to the seat now we got a huge rip after the service." Mr. Lacher since he kept saying that he trusted Mr. Lai because he has known him for 25 years, and discounted anything we had to say involving the matter. Mr. Lacher chose not to investigate the situation in depth or resolve the issue. Mr. Lacher ignored the fact that that there was no towel and how Mr. Lai riffled through my car to find something to cover the damage. Mr. Lacher insisted that since Mr. Lai said that the rip was on the seat before, he would not pay for the damage and would only look into how much money it would cost me to fix the damage they caused.

ED
Edwin D.
11/25/2014 Category: Service
The best automotive service experience ever, hands down
I have been coming to Acura of Lynnwood since I purchased my first 2004 MDX back in 2007, and I must say, these folks are the best, hands down and second to none.

I'm in today servicing my 2003 Acura MDX which purchased this year and which now has 105K miles. That should speak volumes of both Acura as a product and this dealership as it relates to customer service.

They are friendly, helpful and the best representation of what a great customer experience should be like. My only regret is that I did not purchase an Acura sooner, but thanks to these folks, (in particular, Sheri in service), I will never buy anything but.

Cat W.
Kirkland, WA
06/23/2014 Category: Service
the waiting area is barely decent
The service is ok, but the waiting area is very bare bone.

KG
Kyle G.
02/06/2014 Category: Service
Maintenance/Service Department
Brought my 2012 TSX in 5 times from when I got it brand new for the same issue, never got fixed. I was told there was nothing wrong with it, I was told it was fixed, I was told I a part was ode red and I would get a phone call 3 days later. I called 3 weeks later to ask about the part and was told that someone put into the system that it was fixed, which it was not. Finally, the fifth time I took it in, they finally figured out the issue, but at that point I went ahead and got a different car. Sure enough, that different car was in the service department less than 2 weeks later, and again, things aren't getting fixed. I have been with them for over 8 years, but after these last 2 years of pure hell and a "you're screwed" attitude, along with many lies, I will never return to this dealership again.

KG
Kyle G.
02/06/2014 Category: Service
Maintenance
Had a 2012 TSX, brand new when I got it with only 10 miles on it. Brought the TSX in 5 times to get the same problem fixed. 2 of the times I was told it got fixed, 1 time I was told the part was ordered and that I would get a call 3 days later. I called 3 weeks later to find out what was going on and was told they put in the computer that it was fixed when it wasn't. Another time they said they didn't see anything wrong, and the last time I got so sick of it and ended up getting a different car. Sure enough, less than 2 weeks later, that different car is right back at service and things aren't getting fixed, again. Also, the loaner car that I was given was filthy, smelled like vomit, had spaghetti like stains on the roof of the interior, and there was an empty Corona bottle left in the center console when I got it.

AO
Alvaro O.
12/13/2013 Category: Service
Excellent Costumer Service
10 yrs of using their service department.
They have always explained what needs to be repaired, the estimated time to repair, the estimated costs, supplied a loaner vehicle if necessary, have been prompt, and fixed it properly the first time. Great Job Acura Of Lynnwood !!

Randy B.
Snohomish, WA
10/29/2013 Category: Service
Acura TL Repair - Perfect Service
Service Consultant Cathy was exceptionally cordial and made sure that any inconvenience from having the car in the shop was at the absolute minimum. Highly recommend Cathy and Acura of Lynwood

ED
E D.
Lynnwood, WA
09/09/2013 Category: Service
Commission service desk reps.
I came in a the 10,000 miles service check for an oil change and tire rotation. My service code was b16. Good thing I read the service manual, Code 6 is to dump the differential fluid if you are hauling a trailer in the the mountains at low gears. I don't do that, so when they present me with a 400 dollar estimate I can say no, we are doing an oil change and tire rotation, so when the service took 2 hours, I wrongfully assumed they done so, I thought 54.00 would have covered the both services it did not. I hoped they would apply the website coupon they did not. I thought that 2 requests for tire rotation would be enough it was not and tire rotation was not done. I was hoping to try out a TL loaner, not happening either. Sometimes this company can be spot on when it comes to service, and I love it when they do, but this is the other side that I also get from time to time in my 10 years and 5 Acura's of dealing with them. When they're good they're very good, when they're bad they are awful! I like sales, just not service. I would not recommend for service

Anthony B.
08/16/2013 Category: Sales
paid for my mistake +
what a bummer.....having left my review, I took the time to read through the others. It sounds like a good solid business.

BC
Brett C.
07/31/2013 Category: Service
5 Star Service
A great place and a pleasure to do business with.

BC
Brett C.
07/09/2013 Category: Service
The Best!
Everyone at Acura of Lynnwood is always friendly and helpful. They get the job done when they say they will and they are a pleasure to do business with.

d b.
06/27/2013 Category: Sales
disgusting
nothing but unprofessional snakes in the grass finance and used car people. we have never been so insulted. we know u wont display
Phil S. from Acura of Lynnwood responded on 07/09/2013
im very sorry to hear you had a bad experience although this review is for the service dept. i hope we have not treated you with disrespect? Please let me know if i can be of any assistance. Thank you. Phil Spagnoli - Service Manager

Rj S.
Bellingham, WA
05/19/2013 Category: Service
Still Poor customer service skills
There is no flexability,no option left and loaner fee $45 day, never heard before. I talk to few other places they have no loaner fee and they are flexable. And there was greese on the seats and other areas , no clean up after the service. Why acura then choose something else. Acura's expenssive and full of problems ,

05/19/2013 Category: Service
Poor customer service expenssive vehicles
I bought three brand cars from acura of lynnwood, 2007 acura tl .. Within year water pump,mirror,belts and transmission belt replaced. Last year i bought 2012 mdx . I found out that roof is leaking and service department could not fix that and asking me if i can just take my suv back. And they are telling me i have to pay $45 for the loner car redeculus.. .. From Now on buying Mercedes better price value and much better ride..and no loner fee
Phil S. from Acura of Lynnwood responded on 05/21/2013
So sorry Mr. Singh for not having a larger loaner fleet to let you keep the vehicle as long as you wished.

MJ
Mihir J.
05/03/2013 Category: Service
Stay away from Acura of Lynnwood
I normally don't write reviews but I had no choice but to write this review. First of all STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. This review is not just an angry customer but its about their service integrity. They screwed up my car's front hood during a simple oil change for my Acua TL. After a few days when i was washing my car i noticed a bump on the front hood and opened the hood and noticed impression of the top of the oil cap. Apparently someone must have placed the oil cap on top of the engine and by accident closed the hood. I called the dealership multiple times but they would not agree that it is their mistake. Another thing you need to be careful about this dealership is that they will do the inspection for free and come-up with a huge list of unnecessary repairs. I took their recommended repairs to two other auto shops and all of them said that my car was fine. Again my experience has been with their service department and so i wont comment on their sales department.
Phil S. from Acura of Lynnwood responded on 05/14/2013
So sorry we could not help with this sir. being that you have the car for over a month before calling to tell us there was some damage. Thank you for the feedback

VT
Vicki and Ty T.
Stanwood, WA
04/19/2013 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Happy to say that we would highly recommend Acura of Lynnwood to family and friends. We had a previous experience at Acura of Lynnwood that left us unsure initially. After an additional issue arose on the second vehicle we purchased from them, Mr. Phil Spanoli stepped up and handled everything! Not only was the service exceptional, but also very timely!! We would highly recommend Lynnwood Acura to anyone looking to purchase and new or used vehicle (we bought two cars from them).

Dan D.

Vlad M.
Kenmore, WA
03/03/2013 Category: Service
Deeply disappointed
I’m writing to express my frustration and disappointment being a customer of Acura of Lynnwood Service Department.
I have a new car 2012 TSL and a warranty has not expired yet. This is my first Acura and I never thought I would get such “services” from Acura dealership.
It started about a year ago when I got an error massage on my car screen stating: “Please tighten your fuel tank cap …” After two appointments the problem was not resolved. During the third visit it was resolved, but in kind of very interesting way. When I was back home after the appointment I found out that a technician added an additional sealing gasket. I believe this is against any applicable rules. Moreover, I had and continue having a hard time opening my fuel tank and, to tell you the truth, it’s almost impossible for me with my hands painful and swelling of arthritis. What is more - the added gasket is destroyed by friction, so the same problem still exists, and I ended with the same error message, which I originally had about a year ago.
Finally, it was my recent visit for oil change. After an explanation I received from Charles Hart, service advisor, I have signed a preliminary calculation for total of $50+. When I was back to pick up my car and make a payment I was surprised to see a statement where I was charged for $80+. I’ve asked why and Mr. Hart responded, - "I am currently on training, and considered a regular oil, instead of a synthetic one". It was not true; reviewing the Acura dealership website I found out that Charles Hart, service advisor, has more than 5 years of experience.

Vlad Magero
Phil S. from Acura of Lynnwood responded on 03/19/2013
Mr Magero I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us as for your issues that you have been having it is unexcusable and needs to be repaired at no charge to you, as for Mr. Hart he is no longer with the company please give me a call at 425-244-9449 this is my personal cell phone and at least allow me the chance to try and make it right. Thank you and i am very sorry. Phil Spagnoli-- Service Manager

JO
James O.
02/26/2013
Excellent service and sales
I am not an employee. We bring our 2002 mdx(bought new from here) 2002 TL Type S(traded in on 2007 TL Type S in January) here for all service except oil changes which are done at local Honda dealer in Bremerton. They always treat us right and gives us a loaner and let us come back when convenient for us. Rick is always willing to inform us that our three old is allowed to be a kid and run around instead of being uptight with the commotion of a toddler. We will always get the service of our vehicles done here.

Delora C.
02/20/2013 Category: Service
Always taken care of!
The staff at Acura of Lynnwood treats me like family and are always accomodating. I will continue to service my car here and recommend this business to everyone I know!