Acura of Lynnwood

Overall Rating 3.8125/5Overall Rating 3.8125/5Overall Rating 3.8125/5rating 3.8125rating 3.8125
Overall Rating 2.1250019/5Overall Rating 2.1250019/5rating 2.1250019rating 2.1250019rating 2.1250019
Latest Review about 1 year ago

Lien T. on 10/12/2016
"Dishonest dealership"
Actually, if I can, I wouldn't put any "stars". I just had a worse experience ever with this dealership. Please make sure to take pictures of your car before giving your car key to their service department.

On September 20th, 2016, I brought my 2006 Acura RL to the Acura Lynnwood Service Department for the Airbag Inflator Recall service. When my car was returned to me, I immediately noticed my umbrella was place on the passenger seat. My umbrella is always located underneath my passenger seat, and since they were replacing the airbags, there was no reason for my umbrella to have been moved. I took the umbrella out then saw a fresh, giant rip in my leather seat that looked like it was caused by mechanic tools. I ran back to the service counter to inform them of the damage to my car. The service agent at the counter asked me to wait for their service manager to resolve the issue. The service manager, Robert Lacher, told us to wait at the counter while he talked to his staff. After 45 minutes of waiting, he came back to tell me that his technician, Jon Lai, who performed the work on my car, convinced him that the rip was there before and it was covered under a towel. I had no idea what towel they were talking about since there was no towel in my car when I dropped off my car and when my car was returned to me, there was no towel in the car. Mr. Lacher told me that there was nothing he could do for us since he trusted Mr. Lai's statement. We asked him, "Does it mean you don't believe your customer? We brought the car in without any damage to the seat now we got a huge rip after the service." Mr. Lacher since he kept saying that he trusted Mr. Lai because he has known him for 25 years, and discounted anything we had to say involving the matter. Mr. Lacher chose not to investigate the situation in depth or resolve the issue. Mr. Lacher ignored the fact that that there was no towel and how Mr. Lai riffled through my car to find something to cover the damage. Mr. Lacher insisted that since Mr. Lai said that the rip was on the seat before, he would not pay for the damage and would only look into how much money it would cost me to fix the damage they caused.
Service Date: 09/20/2016
Review Created: 10/12/2016 10:16 PM
Edwin D. on 11/25/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"The best automotive service experience ever, hands down"
I have been coming to Acura of Lynnwood since I purchased my first 2004 MDX back in 2007, and I must say, these folks are the best, hands down and second to none.

I'm in today servicing my 2003 Acura MDX which purchased this year and which now has 105K miles. That should speak volumes of both Acura as a product and this dealership as it relates to customer service.

They are friendly, helpful and the best representation of what a great customer experience should be like. My only regret is that I did not purchase an Acura sooner, but thanks to these folks, (in particular, Sheri in service), I will never buy anything but.
Service Date: 11/25/2014
Review Created: 11/25/2014 04:34 PM
Cat W. on 06/23/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"the waiting area is barely decent"
The service is ok, but the waiting area is very bare bone.
Service Date: 06/02/2014
Review Created: 06/23/2014 06:28 PM
KATHRYN S. on 02/23/2014
"Responsive and thoughtful staff"
I really liked the care and attention, however, I would have liked to be kept informed when there was a delay. Not crazy about the waiting area and computer was crippled with virus and no access to the internet was possible.
Service Date: 01/20/2014
Review Created: 02/23/2014 12:50 PM
RIZALINO F. on 02/18/2014
"Service"
Nice people and beautiful waiting area .
Vehicle: ACURA ZDX
Review Created: 02/18/2014 05:20 AM
CRYSTAL G. on 02/13/2014
"Poor Customer Service"
Although I am thrilled with my new car, I was not even nearly as thrilled with the sales team. Felt like I was ignored when walking in. Was offered a laughable trade-in amount at first and negotiations were frustrating. Incredibly unimpressed with the client service at a luxury dealership.
Vehicle: ACURA TSX
Review Created: 02/13/2014 04:50 PM
CHOUN S. on 02/08/2014
"still a little confused"
the 3 stars is due to my confusion about the repair and the fact that I can't do anything about it now. My partner took my car in to fix a headlight that was out. I had personally swapped the good bulb with the bad one which didn't resolve the outage--the bad bulb worked when plugged to the good side. Acura diagnosed the bulb as defective and replaced it.

In the end, the new bulb works and I'm sure Acura of Lynnwood did the right thing. I'm just not sure why their bulb replacement worked and mine didn't--aside from user error. The staff were professional and courteous. I could have used a better explanation, but at this point, I'm just crying over spilled milk.
Service Date: 01/30/2014
Review Created: 02/08/2014 06:55 AM
Kyle G. on 02/06/2014
"Maintenance/Service Department"
Brought my 2012 TSX in 5 times from when I got it brand new for the same issue, never got fixed. I was told there was nothing wrong with it, I was told it was fixed, I was told I a part was ode red and I would get a phone call 3 days later. I called 3 weeks later to ask about the part and was told that someone put into the system that it was fixed, which it was not. Finally, the fifth time I took it in, they finally figured out the issue, but at that point I went ahead and got a different car. Sure enough, that different car was in the service department less than 2 weeks later, and again, things aren't getting fixed. I have been with them for over 8 years, but after these last 2 years of pure hell and a "you're screwed" attitude, along with many lies, I will never return to this dealership again.
Review Created: 02/06/2014 03:31 PM
Kyle G. on 02/06/2014
"Maintenance"
Had a 2012 TSX, brand new when I got it with only 10 miles on it. Brought the TSX in 5 times to get the same problem fixed. 2 of the times I was told it got fixed, 1 time I was told the part was ordered and that I would get a call 3 days later. I called 3 weeks later to find out what was going on and was told they put in the computer that it was fixed when it wasn't. Another time they said they didn't see anything wrong, and the last time I got so sick of it and ended up getting a different car. Sure enough, less than 2 weeks later, that different car is right back at service and things aren't getting fixed, again. Also, the loaner car that I was given was filthy, smelled like vomit, had spaghetti like stains on the roof of the interior, and there was an empty Corona bottle left in the center console when I got it.
Review Created: 02/06/2014 01:53 PM
JOANNA V. on 02/06/2014
"Always professional & efficient"
I will never take my car anywhere else, be it as simple as an oil change or (heaven forbid) something more complex. The service always exceeds expectations. Thank you!
Review Created: 02/06/2014 01:30 PM
DEBORAH M. on 02/05/2014
"Service Dept"
Service Dept and Sales People are alway amazing!!
Vehicle: SUBARU IMPREZA SEDAN
Review Created: 02/05/2014 04:42 PM
BRUCE C. on 02/04/2014
"Always ready to help"
Went in for a oil change and they noticed I was actually due for a 30k service. They got me in a loaner car and on my way fast. My car is running great! Thanks.
Service Date: 01/28/2014
Review Created: 02/04/2014 09:14 PM
DAWN S. on 02/04/2014
"Great customer service. Rick is very professional and customer oriented."
See above
Service Date: 01/28/2014
Review Created: 02/04/2014 01:40 PM
RHYS H. on 02/03/2014
"Service is always friendly, responsive, efficient"
We always take our MDX to this dealership for service because we're always treated well, the staff is knowledgeable and responsive, and the work product is always excellent. It's nice to know that once I hand them the keys I don't have to worry about it anymore.
Review Created: 02/03/2014 09:16 AM
LIFENG H. on 02/02/2014
"First time service, good."
Service is good, and quality is good. My first time here for my new car. (I need to call in to know when I can pick up though.)
Review Created: 02/02/2014 05:01 PM
BRICE R. on 02/02/2014
"Straight forward!"
I had a great experience the car was there and ready to go an very smooth car buying process. Deep is the man!
Vehicle: ACURA ILX
Review Created: 02/02/2014 04:28 PM
DOUGLAS W. on 02/02/2014
"Great Dealership"
Although I don't enjoy paying the invoice at the end of one of our service visits (who does?), I can be assured that all my concerns and those I didn't know about were addressed and/or taken care of.
During the time I wait, it's nice to use their wifi, read the paper, drink the coffee and eat their cookies too. I seem to always get involved in conversations with their sales staff, parts department and service reps. It's a nice place to go.
Vehicle: ACURA RDX
Service Date: 01/31/2014
Review Created: 02/02/2014 06:16 AM
DAVE V. on 02/01/2014
"Reputable Service Dept."
Service has continually improved during the past 5 years: prompt with good communication and a good loaner program for major repairs. Staff is learning to see customers as clients.
Vehicle: ACURA LEGEND
Review Created: 02/01/2014 09:06 PM
CAROL M. on 01/31/2014
"Very satisfied"
Easy to schedule an appointment and service is always prompt.
Vehicle: ACURA CL
Review Created: 01/31/2014 01:40 PM
GERALD Y. on 01/29/2014
"Many years of superior service."
The high quality of service over the years has kept me buying Acuras.
Service Date: 01/27/2014