IM
Ilya M.
02/17/2020
Reliable & Trustworthy
Great service, great communication, and great results. Would absolutely recommend to anyone for car service.

DJ
Dre J.
01/28/2020
Fast and good service
I need help finishing my project and they executed it fast

Jeff G.
Acura 3.2TL
01/19/2020
Great techs and owner
They fix it right the first time not just throw parts and made sure I was happy plus gave me advise and recommendations for the future

DT
Dawn T.
Volvo XC90
01/16/2020
New alternator
My car died today and I called Matt to see if I could get it towed to STS for them to fix. Of course, he said yes! Turns out my alternator was shot. They did an impeccable job and timely! Got my car back just a few hours later. I have gone to these guys for all my cars mechanical needs. They are 5 star!!

01/14/2020
Old truck, running like new
Great work inspecting and resolving issues on my Toyota!

01/13/2020
Quality work with a smile
Trustworthy shop thats very good at explaining what’s going on with your vehicle.

BOB H.
Buick Regal
01/04/2020
STS Customz has a friendly & knowledgeable staff that provide high quality work at a fair price.
I having been doing business with Matt & his team at STS Customz for years and have always been satisfied. My most recent experience was no exception. The work performed on my 2002 Buick Regal met all expectations, was completed on time and was within budget! I will continue to use STS Customz for my automotive service & repair needs and will encourage others to do the same.

RD
Richard D.
Honda Fit
01/01/2020
Thanks
Thanks to Matt and crew. They are are always friendly and welcoming. They tell me what needs to be done, they do it. They are honest and fast.

TR
Terry R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/31/2019
Service you can really trust.
Years ago I was referred to STS as I was buying parts down the street and I have never looked back. In fact my new Tundra gets far better service at STS than at the dealership. STS is the only shop I will use for any of my vehicles.

DE
Dave E.
Dodge Sprinter
12/24/2019
Great diagnostics
I trust these guys.

12/18/2019
Good people who know their trade
Thank you, my truck sayeth!

Buba S.
Lynnwood, WA
12/15/2019
BMW 3SERIES
Polite and Very Professionals. My car was service and done on time as promised. Prize wise very fair and I would recommend this Sts to my friends and family.

12/10/2019
saved from a costly mistake!
After a pre buy inspection showed clearly multiple costly repairs I did not buy a LEMON!!! Thanks Matt and crew!

RA
Rahman A.
Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG
12/10/2019
Excellent service and amazing people
It takes few min to find the shop and while it’s not the fancy dealership shop they are professionals and amazing people. Very nice and friendly and genuine. Excellent service

ER
Elton R.
Mitsubishi 3000GT
11/25/2019
Top Quality
These guys are as professional as it gets. I really liked talking to them about my project. They got to it fast and did exactly what was discussed!