BARRY S.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
All went well
Took my car in to Quick Lane. It was serviced quickly.

DOROTHY C.
Seattle, WA
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Advisor very helpful
Nick's advice was considerate of my needs and I was very pleased with the results of my purchase of tires.

ROBIN H.
Seattle, WA
Ford Edge
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Everything was OK, except extended warranty coverage was confusing and not immediately obvious to Service Advisor, and therefore not to me, and the whole process took too long.
One of our key fobs ("Intelligent Access Key") was intermittently, but repeatedly, malfunctioning. I was told on the phone that I could not simply come in and get a new fob, with necessary programming, and would need to make an appointment, which I did. I arrived at my appointment time and when I spoke with the Service Advisor he seemed unclear as to what exactly would be required, and whether it would be performed by a tech in the service department, or someone in the parts department. We walked over to the parts department and learned they did, indeed, have the part in stock (given that I had this appointment, made a couple of weeks earlier, it would have been inconceivable that it not be in stock, but this was still a question.) I also learned that this part would be close to $300. Total cost to manufacture in China cannot possibly be more than $10, but I understand business margins, etc. Anything up to about $100 and I wouldn't have blinked. Under these circumstances, I asked the Service Advisor if this was covered under my extended warranty. It took him some considerable time on the phone with some centralized organization to determine that, yes, the key fob is covered with a $100 deductible. The actual replacement and programming of the fob (I am a software engineer; I know this process should not take more than 5 minutes) took on the order of an hour. My appointment was at 9:00am and I didn't get out of the dealership until about 11:00am.

My Service Advisor was a lovely fellow and I have no complaint with him whatsoever. However, the systems and processes, both from the dealership and Ford Motor Company, are seriously lacking. My car has a unique VIN. I purchased the car at this dealership. There is absolutely no defensible reason that I cannot come to the dealership at any time, with any question about what coverages are available for my car, and have such questions answered immediately and unambiguously by way of a quick lookup on a terminal. Phone calls to some back office? Seriously? This is 2019, folks.

JOHN K.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant experience. Well Done!

DAN G.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Their service department
I bought into Vehicles brand new from you and I've never failed and IT service department live always come through and very helpful

JQ

Michael O.
Haleiwa, HI
06/10/2019
Dishonest
I had an agreement to purchase a truck from the sales team in writing via email, and I agreed and asked for a contract to be sent to me. I then sent my bank funding documents. The next day they sold the truck to someone willing to pay a few hundred dollars more. You cannot trust the sales staff at their word.

RA
ROBERT A.
Mukilteo, WA
06/03/2019 Category: Sales
The sales staff and management are very knoledgeable and act professional
5 stars!

MICHAEL R.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
06/01/2019 Category: Sales
They are pushy, bossy and the guy that was helping me was down right disrespectful. If I didn’t really love the Jeep I would have walked
This place was horrible. They were taking forever to get my paperwork ready. It was afternoon time and me and my wife were hungry so we decided we would go get something to eat. The guy that was helping us got very mad about and started being rude. We told him we would be right back and he said that we couldn’t leave in our own car! We never even signed anything. He was trying to bully us into doing what he wants. I don’t like people like that so watch out when it comes to this car lot.

JIM M.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service visit
My check engine light cause was diagnosed and a new O2 sensor installed at no cost under warranty. I could not be more pleased.

DEAN B.
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Job
This could have been tough and expensive but my team made it quick. Thank you Eric!

NH
Nancy H.
05/24/2019
Extremely Dissatisfied
I was shown a very nice 2016 SUV being sold "As Is". After driving it and discussion, about price, I left and advised I would return the next day. Carfax noted the SUV had been in a fender bender. I communicated with an offsite mechanic to secure an appointment for review of the vehicle. (I read another review on this site where a potential purchaser was able to do just that). However, the next day when I spoke to the manager, he advised that the vehicle was not allowed to leave the lot. He said he was trying to save me the money and then I was also told they they do not allow vehicles to go offsite for independent review. The sales associated then if I asked if I was ready to sign papers. The vehicle is still on the lot, but it has already been reduced to a price lower than what was offered to me...all in the span of less than 3 days. This may not happen to everyone, I am just sharing my experience.

GM
GORDON M.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service staff.
Ford Harris in Lynnwood is amazing. I can’t say enough how truly awesome the service staff is. I normally see Harrison who is fantastic but this time I didn’t make an appointment and he was on vacation. It was an emergency all tires needed to be replaced and the front desk was having a hard time trying to get me in. However Jay was are angel that day. He managed to fit us in his busy schedule. Thank you so much Ford Harris and Jay!!!

GF
GREG F.
Edmonds, WA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Recent vehicle service
My service advisor was great in getting my vehicle in for service quickly. You had the needed parts on hand and turned the repair around in one day.
The cost of the of the repair was higher than expected.
Where you could improve:
Provide price estimates and give your repeat customers fleet rate pricing on parts.
Help yourself out and build your business by competing and not being the highest price shop around.
Give your customers more reasons to come back and not be put off by over pricing.
Happy customers, improved volume and repeat business is a sound operating model.

CHRISTINA M.

TG
TOM G.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Jay is great!
Jay did two recalls on my Ford Focus. He is professional, friendly and prompt. I always go to him.

ROGER H.
Lincoln Navigator
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Confidence. Simple confidence and trust.
Confidence. Simple confidence and trust.

CHERYL C.
Deming, WA
04/09/2019 Category: Sales
2017 Subaru Outback
I felt like I got a great car at a great price. :)

MARY B.
Lincoln MKX
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Very Poor Follow Up
In January I called the Service desk as my windshield wiper fluid was not working after having my vehicle a 2017 MKX in for it's required checkup in December. Also, my engine light came on as I was driving home from Olympia. That was very unnerving for me. It was also snowing with a lot of sleet and wet snow on the freeway. I had to keep stopping at gas stations to clear my windshield. I called talking to a young woman who was not very helpful, kind of snippy and passed me onto the service manager who never answered the phone and it went to voicemail. I left 3 voice messages asking if I could stop by on my way to Everett from Olympia. No call or follow up. I waited three days, no follow up. I then called again, and I was referred to the service manager, and it went to voicemail. I left another message... no returned phone call. That was it, I started calling around to other Ford Dealers and got a hold of Bickford Ford. I explained my situation and told them I would go to Issaquah to get the service I needed. The woman at Bickford Ford gave me the name of Kevin Jamison who she said was the new Service Manager at Harris Ford. I called and left him a message and he got right back to me. I have to say after Kevin heard about my situation, he got my car right in and gave me his cellphone number to call if I needed to make an appointment.
We bought our car at Harris Ford, two years ago, and Danny Schwartz was the service manager and he was absolutely outstanding. I am hoping that now that Kevin is there, the service will be the same.

CG
CHARLES G.
Brier, WA
03/30/2019 Category: Sales
Well stocked and the sales people are well trained.
We came in only to look and get information The sales person took still took the time to talk and explain. He also knew the inventory and said that they may have had what we were looking for but in another lot. We took a day to discuss then came back but the one we were interested in had been sold.

He took us for rides in two vehicles and after going about 20' in the second one the first one we drove was the one.