FD
Close to home
Quick service

Tom B.
07/28/2018
Truly care about your needs
Danny from service truly cares about his customers! He does a great job in keeping you informed and ensures that the tech shop has done a great job!

Tom B.
07/28/2018
Best price for 2017 GT350
Overall, this place had the exact GT350 that I was looking for and it was at a good price. The specialty cars can be very difficult to negotiate prices but they did a good job. The only hiccup was the finance person- they are SLOW!

The service has been 5 star on my car as well!

CHRISTOPHER C.
Snohomish, WA
GMC Acadia
07/17/2018 Category: Sales
Back Again
Third car we have purchased from Harris and overall it was a good experience. They moved through the process quickly and efficiently. The staff is friendly and we feel confident in their knowledge. Love our new car!

Seattle, WA
Lincoln Navigator
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Warranty
Danny went out of his way to be sure we were covered under our extended warranty! Thank you!!

Jim A.
Everett, WA
07/03/2018
Brandon
Brandon beavin as I’ve found to be is a terribly pushy associate. He made it very clear if we weren’t 100% interested he wasn’t worth our time. From the moment we walked up he seemed to assert himself and make us feel threatened. He also began to show us is tattoos beginning with the hand, which made ya very uncomfortable, like he was advertising his own business. Which we definitely weren’t there for.

Lynnwood, WA
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Employees really care and.h
Employees really listen, and care for the people that need good service not just say or do whatever! Hopefully the same courtesy and care will be done when I bring my car in for Diagnostic and fix whatever needs to done and accurately! Thank You!

NB
NANCY B.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Danny Schwartz ROCKS
Makes me feel like his only customer every time I come in. Goes way above and beyond in the customer-Service department. Best service person ever!

CHRISTOPHER H.
Ford Escort
05/20/2018 Category: Service
1999 Escort Repair
This was the third time that the negative battery connection was modified by Bill Pierre Ford / Harris Ford. This one looks more robust than the previous ones.

A service supervisor had a coolant leak repaired that was the result of a faulty radiator replacement job, which was done on a rainy Friday, Dec 28, three days after Christmas. He volunteered to have the leak fixed. I am grateful.

Chris Hoyt

JV
Jailine V.
Marysville, WA
05/17/2018
Great sales manager.
The salesman (Jay) was nice and not at all pushy. When it came to finance things got confusing and difficult to understand. After signing we decided to go back to talk to the Bob in finance. He was so kind the fist day we met him. The next day when my husband and I went to talk to him he became another person, he was so rude and defensive. He told me at first that we were free to return the car if we weren't happy with the lease. I told him I'd rather return it and he wrote up a new lease for a the car which would be a little cheaper. After I told him I still want to return it he looked agitated. He ripped up the new contract in front of us. (So disrespectful) and told us it was off the table and that there are no returns allowed. I don't know why he would say we are free to return it and then tell us we aren't. I have never been treated with such disrespect, the only reason I am giving this review three stars is because of the sales manager. He was so kind and understanding and apologized for the way we were treated. I hope to never have to deal with a person like Bob again. I think he just tried to take advantage of the fact that we are young newlyweds and first time buyers. I recommend doing buisniness with them with caution or, even better financing elsewhere.

Lake Forest Park, WA
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Danny in Service is amazing
I would give this five stars, as Danny in the service department deserves it. However the reason for the two starts is because I had already brought my car in for the same issue, six months prior. Danny saved it but I am still a little discourage about the white lies that was given to me about the root cause issue.

PR
PAUL R.
Bellevue, WA
Lincoln Town Car
05/12/2018 Category: Sales
No pressure honest salesman
Very pleased with Les in sales. Provided accurate and candid info about the used car we ultimately purchased. Felt I got a good price on an excellent car for our needs.

PS
PATRICIA S.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Lincoln MKZ
05/02/2018 Category: Service
60,000 check up - Fast, friendly, effective service department
I love getting a loaner and picking up a beautifully cleaned car. My service rep is efficient and takes great care of my car.

GG
GARY G.
Snohomish, WA
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Harris ford has always gone out of there way to make sure my need are exceeded.

CHRISTOPHER B.
Ford ECONOLINE CARGO VAN
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Harris Ford Service
No bullshit, cut to the chase, looked at all aspects of the job and communicated well.

BRIAN B.
Edmonds, WA
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
MC in service Rocks!!!!!!

TG
TOM G.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Jay is the man!
Jay does a great job. He is fast, helpful and friendly. He also gives me a heads up about up coming work, so I can budget ahead.

TH
TIFFANY H.
Freeland, WA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/07/2018 Category: Service
New truck in the shop for the 5th time.
I would give zero stars if I could. If they decide to do the right thing and replace my truck I would give them more stars but as of now I won't buy anymore Ford products or anything from Harris Ford. Do what's right and take care of your customer.

RONALD R.
04/03/2018 Category: Service
2016 Ford Escape Service
Per service and representation, I will never go to another Ford Service Site than Harris Ford. WIthout a doubt the best service that can be provided

KEVIN B.
Bellingham, WA
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Had a great experience at Harris. The sales and service teams do a great job and seem to really work hard for you. Great selection of cars and trucks too.