CHRISTOPHER H.
Ford Escort
05/20/2018 Category: Service
1999 Escort Repair
This was the third time that the negative battery connection was modified by Bill Pierre Ford / Harris Ford. This one looks more robust than the previous ones.

A service supervisor had a coolant leak repaired that was the result of a faulty radiator replacement job, which was done on a rainy Friday, Dec 28, three days after Christmas. He volunteered to have the leak fixed. I am grateful.

Chris Hoyt

PR
PAUL R.
Bellevue, WA
Lincoln Town Car
05/12/2018 Category: Sales
No pressure honest salesman
Very pleased with Les in sales. Provided accurate and candid info about the used car we ultimately purchased. Felt I got a good price on an excellent car for our needs.

PS
PATRICIA S.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Lincoln MKZ
05/02/2018 Category: Service
60,000 check up - Fast, friendly, effective service department
I love getting a loaner and picking up a beautifully cleaned car. My service rep is efficient and takes great care of my car.

GG
GARY G.
Snohomish, WA
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Harris ford has always gone out of there way to make sure my need are exceeded.

CHRISTOPHER B.
Ford ECONOLINE CARGO VAN
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Harris Ford Service
No bullshit, cut to the chase, looked at all aspects of the job and communicated well.

BRIAN B.
Edmonds, WA
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
MC in service Rocks!!!!!!

TG
TOM G.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Jay is the man!
Jay does a great job. He is fast, helpful and friendly. He also gives me a heads up about up coming work, so I can budget ahead.

TH
TIFFANY H.
Freeland, WA
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/07/2018 Category: Service
New truck in the shop for the 5th time.
I would give zero stars if I could. If they decide to do the right thing and replace my truck I would give them more stars but as of now I won't buy anymore Ford products or anything from Harris Ford. Do what's right and take care of your customer.

RONALD R.
04/03/2018 Category: Service
2016 Ford Escape Service
Per service and representation, I will never go to another Ford Service Site than Harris Ford. WIthout a doubt the best service that can be provided

KEVIN B.
Bellingham, WA
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Had a great experience at Harris. The sales and service teams do a great job and seem to really work hard for you. Great selection of cars and trucks too.

DMYTRO M.
Lake Forest Park, WA
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Quick and quality service with a nice waiting room
Quick and quality service with a nice waiting room. Plus free coffee included.

CHUCK H.
Edmonds, WA
03/18/2018 Category: Service
service onF150
You tell a customer that his engine is shot and has to be replaced to the tune of $8500.00 . I got a second opinion and there isn't anything wrong with my engine. Also, you quoted $287.00 for a windshield washer pump-second shop was $100.00 less. I don't know if it's dis honesty or incompetence or both but, you won't see me in your shop again!

MICHAEL W.
Mukilteo, WA
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Manages my expectations and takes that little extra to ensure I am satisfied.
I know what to expect and I always receive a time estimate so I can plan accordingly. I appreciate the personal attention throughout the process. In some cases you have exceeded my expectations by completing the service before your time estimate.

On a side note though-Please ask the techs to stop adjusting or changing the settings on the dashboard-It drives me nuts. Also I have noticed i do not receive the wonderful vacuum and wash after my visit. This is twice now that I have not received this service.

JEANNE D.
03/11/2018 Category: Service
New tires on car
Experience was good. Shuttle driver was excellent,

TL
THERESA L.
Lake Stevens, WA
Kia Optima
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
Great people in the service department. Effecient,reliable. Service advisors,cashier,lot porters and service techs all very friendly and helpful

LK

SCOTT S.
Richland, WA
02/12/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly
Friendly and fast service, new what I was looking for and delivered

CHARLES S.
Lynnwood, WA
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Service at Harris Ford
I really can't say enough about my experience at Harris Ford. From Frank the service rep, to the shuttle driver, everyone was professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and personable. My vehicle issues were corrected under warranty and I couldn't be happier, it feels like I have a new car again!

KK
KAMERON K.
Seattle, WA
Lincoln Navigator
01/28/2018 Category: Service
My service rep. is so nice and helpful.
I hate having work on my car. I have three kids and it’s always a struggle to move car seats, or wait for the work to be completed. Harris Ford coordinates drop offs and pick ups or rental cars for you. Hey also have fast service and reliable start/ finish times. They really go above and beyond.

DAVID G.
Arlington, WA
Ford Fiesta
01/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil change a maintenance service
Needed to get my car in for an oil change and scheduled service. Showed up and got it in same day without an appointment quick easy fast one of the best service centers around did an amazing job