MARGARET M.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Kia Forte
03/16/2019 Category: Sales
No Pressure, they really Listen to your needs!
I wasn't really looking for a car, but needed something reliable for Family Member, well I found the one we needed.
Very HappY with what we got! Thank you so much! Shelby & Allen at BUCS > www.BUCSCARS.com
Have recommended others too!

STEPHEN S.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Jay
I’m a pain and Jay takes great care of My Truck.

BK
BRUCE K.
Edmonds, WA
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Subaru oil change and tire rotation
Jay and his team of technicians did a good job as usual

BL
BILL L.
Lynnwood, WA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Review of service provided on 1-9-2019 &12-18-2018 by Mike M C Chism
I have been very satisfied with the excellent and through service provided my Ford Focus by MC Chism and staff at Harris Ford. Mike researched and repaired the electrical shorts in my Focus, and fixed the latch on the trunk of this vehicle. Mike also arranged for the repair of my driver's side mirror after a hit and run accident around Christmas. The shorts were frustrating including no dash lights. Mike arranged to have the wiring harness in the trunk replaced (There were 4 out of 5 wires broken), the striker pin, the lock mechanism, and the switch to open the trunk in the car. The wiring is now working, and the trunk is closing reasonably well. When there is a problem, MC is like a detective, and keeps at it until he finds what is wrong. His knowledge of Focus vehicles as an owner of one is much appreciated, as he has insights into common problems with this particular type of vehicle. He represents your company well, and I am grateful he is there to guide any work on my car. Thanks MC for a job done well consistently over the years I have had this vehicle (2000 Ford Focus). PS Give him a Bonus or a few days of extra vacation, he has earned it. Bill Lasby

Mountlake Terrace, WA

Kingston, WA
Ford Expedition EL
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Very Excellent!
I had a sudden problem and the service team was able to fit me in and performed and excellent job getting my car right back on the road! Thank you all!!

SCOTT H.
Gold Bar, WA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Almost perfect.
Had two issues checkboxed regarding my vehicle's more urgent needs. One of which was discussed at the the time of return regarding brake wear, but another box regarding steering was checked too, which hadn't been discussed.
Took a couple try's to get a response on what that concern was based on or whether there was a safety problem. Turned out there is a recommendation to flush and change the steering fluid next servicing.

GG
Gee G.
Everett, WA
10/03/2018
Racist
RACIST!!! First of all he asked for $4000+ more for price of the car that they listed on the website. And he said I don’t show this car to normal people like you( what normal people he means is brown people) He said it’s an expensive car and I don’t think so you can afford it. I complaint to manager TOM about this racial comment and he wasn’t seem much concerned about this racial issue. DONT GO TO THIS RACIST DEALERSHIP

EF
ERIC F.
Ford Fiesta
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Onward and Upward Despite Setbacks
My Ford Fiesta has been the worst car I've ever owned. I bought it new and it let me down from the start. So did the dealership (a major Ford dealer in Snohomish County) I bought it from. You know who has been there for me and my trouble car when my original Ford dealer and Ford corporate no longer wanted to deal with me? Harris Ford. And even when things don't go perfectly, you know who steps in and makes it right, EVERY TIME? Harris Ford. Even when they had their own internal issues (service adviser ghosted on them) and they were overloaded and doing their best to keep all the plates spinning in their service department and gave me a huge credit as an apology for not living up to their own standards that *one* time? Harris Ford.

You will not find a finer service department with caring folks and attention to detail. It's the ONE reason I would consider buying a Ford again. And even if I didn't buy a Ford, I think I would still prefer to bring it to them... because Harris Ford Service department rocks.

Andrea S.
Kingston, WA
09/03/2018
2018 Ford Escape Purchase
Anthony was very helpful and polite with all our questions and concerns with buying a new vehicle. We have been to other dealerships with negative experiences before and this was a stress free as car buying can be! We would totally come back to see Anthony next time we are in the market for a car..

FD
FREDERICK D.
Seattle, WA
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
Quick service

Tom B.
07/28/2018
Truly care about your needs
Danny from service truly cares about his customers! He does a great job in keeping you informed and ensures that the tech shop has done a great job!

Tom B.
07/28/2018
Best price for 2017 GT350
Overall, this place had the exact GT350 that I was looking for and it was at a good price. The specialty cars can be very difficult to negotiate prices but they did a good job. The only hiccup was the finance person- they are SLOW!

The service has been 5 star on my car as well!

CHRISTOPHER C.
Snohomish, WA
GMC Acadia
07/17/2018 Category: Sales
Back Again
Third car we have purchased from Harris and overall it was a good experience. They moved through the process quickly and efficiently. The staff is friendly and we feel confident in their knowledge. Love our new car!

Seattle, WA
Lincoln Navigator
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Warranty
Danny went out of his way to be sure we were covered under our extended warranty! Thank you!!

Jim A.
Everett, WA
07/03/2018
Brandon
Brandon beavin as I’ve found to be is a terribly pushy associate. He made it very clear if we weren’t 100% interested he wasn’t worth our time. From the moment we walked up he seemed to assert himself and make us feel threatened. He also began to show us is tattoos beginning with the hand, which made ya very uncomfortable, like he was advertising his own business. Which we definitely weren’t there for.

Lynnwood, WA
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Employees really care and.h
Employees really listen, and care for the people that need good service not just say or do whatever! Hopefully the same courtesy and care will be done when I bring my car in for Diagnostic and fix whatever needs to done and accurately! Thank You!

NB
NANCY B.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Danny Schwartz ROCKS
Makes me feel like his only customer every time I come in. Goes way above and beyond in the customer-Service department. Best service person ever!

CHRISTOPHER H.
Ford Escort
05/20/2018 Category: Service
1999 Escort Repair
This was the third time that the negative battery connection was modified by Bill Pierre Ford / Harris Ford. This one looks more robust than the previous ones.

A service supervisor had a coolant leak repaired that was the result of a faulty radiator replacement job, which was done on a rainy Friday, Dec 28, three days after Christmas. He volunteered to have the leak fixed. I am grateful.

Chris Hoyt