4.6

Lake Stevens, WA
Lincoln MKX
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The process was seamless once I was able to schedule my appointment with the Concierge service of Harris Ford. They picked up the car at the time scheduled and also dropped off the car when promised. Having the concierge service has been such a great experience and using Harris Ford has been exceptional.

JOSEPH T.

RYAN J.
Brier, WA
01/01/2020 Category: Service
A little murky.
This visit was a little different than those in the past. I brought my truck in for what should have been a warranty issue but was told a murky tale of how my choice of battery (state of the art AGM) caused the anomaly with my truck's brain, and was promptly charged. Hmmm!

DIRK H.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
My experience at Harris Ford exceeded my expectations. The people involved we very accommodating especially Eric in the service dept. I will be back.

WF
William F.
Forks, WA
12/09/2019
2019 Ford ranger
Gus was helpful and friendly he didn't try to push vehicles at me or force sales, the sale went smooth and fairly quick. I left happy at my trade in and my final price.

Cindy S.
Battle Ground, WA
12/09/2019
Do not buy from this Dealer
We were all set up to buy a car from this dealership. We had many conversations with a salesman before we drove 3 hours. We were then lied to and just shuffled around. They had made a mistake on the price so instead of admitting it they just told us the car was sold and tried to sell us a more expensive car.
This was clearly the worst experience I have had with a dealership and would not recommend them to anyone. Do not give them the time of day!!

STEPHANIE S.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Ford ECONOLINE CARGO VAN
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Wiper Blades
I had a problem with my wiper blades. They were able to get them fix with out appointment. I was very
happy with the service.

CD
Christine D.
Marysville, WA
11/11/2019
Sales, customer relations has no compassion. Service is fine. Service here just don't buy here.
2-1/2 yrs. and 3 cars in working with Ford buy-back and replacement program. Not the dealership's fault they didn't build the car...BUT...they have no compassion to reach out and help get through the process. They took the second car and sent it to some body shop, tore it to pieces had to order tons of parts, some that were on back order for more than a month. They didn’t call me or keep me in the loop. I kept having to call and request to meet with them to discuss the process. I asked them to have my back and get me through this because I was prepared to buy a new truck from them as well. I was trying to be reasonable, like I said, not their fault, they didn’t build it that way, Ford did. But in trying to move forward in this process and becoming increasingly unhappy with the way the car was being treated, the Sales Manager was nice enough but put entirely too much faith in his General Manager (who also oversees Bill Pierre Ford). He talked him up, what a nice guy he is, he’s seen him pull strings and help people out with unique and tough situations, he would get him involved and work this out. The GM called me from his car late one night, it was clear he was preoccupied and didn’t have time for little old me. I told him he wasn’t hearing what I was trying to say to him. When I said we weren’t getting anywhere and he was making me feel worthless and like I could come in there and end my life he wouldn’t care. He didn’t have the human capacity to understand sometimes things come out of your mouth in frustration. I did not make a threat. I made a statement about how I was being made to feel. He used that against me rather than putting himself in my shoes, like I had asked him to do. How would you feel if you were years into this and trying so hard to get it taken care of and no one is helping or communicating? After months of various staff members knowing me, knowing I had been patient and was trying to be reasonable but becoming more frustrated, they mistook my words (I think on purpose, an excuse to get rid of me). I was told they feared for their safety and treated like a criminal. They had me in tears in the middle of the showroom with everyone staring at me. I was absolutely humiliated. They treated me like garbage, not a paying customer that was frustrated and begging for help. I didn’t know where to turn. They already had my money, they didn’t care anymore. If a problem arises these people aren’t going to help you. They will see you as a bother and they will ignore you. Go to Bellevue. My car has been replaced. I’ve been treated like family and I purchased a new truck there as well. I have re-thought how I spoke about my feelings in that conversation. I think the employees at Harris should re-think how they treated me and consider making some changes on their end as well. The only good thing about Harris Ford is the service manager. There was only so much he could do but he always reached out to me with respect and tried to direct me to a positive resolution. Service your cars here just DON’T BUY ONE HERE.

DAVID M.
Snohomish, WA
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Harris Ford Service
Overall, the service and service department at Harris Ford is acceptable. However, my most recent visit left me with a lot of doubts. First, on the invoice there were two distinct types of oil (14 quarts total, the vehicle holds 7). I called to clarify which oil was in it (synthetic versus semi-synthetic blend, Ford recommends synthetic for this vehicle). Finally, they determined it was the synthetic and not the blend; this took about 15 minutes of questioning and investigation by the dealer.
My biggest complaint is that there are NO LOANER CARS available at this dealership; you are stuck there while the vehicle is being repaired or are forced to drop it off all day. In my opinion either option is not the best. I would not care if the loaner was compact, used or another used brand while they service my truck.

JOE R.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Transmission Problem NOT Fixed
Car failed due to transmission warranty problem. I had it towed in, rented a car, and you installed a new control problem. The car now starts and runs but the transmisson still stutters significantly. It WAS NOT FIXED. Please fix it.

MN
Michael N.
Bothell, WA
10/08/2019
Bad business
I had a appointment with this Mickey Mouse ford dealership for simple oil change and when I asked service adviser how long will take to get it done he told me between one hour to one hour and 30 minutes and after waiting for 2 hours I walked to service adviser and I ask him it’s been 2 hours I’m waiting and he told me unfortunately they didn’t touch your truck yet and I’m sorry and I have to stay another 45 minutes to get my simple oil change done . And I asked For manager they told me manager is in the lunch break and I ask for assistant manager he told me assistant manager and manager they both take launch break together !!!!!! I can’t Believe no manager in the store to taking care of the problem, what kind of dealership do that ????This is bullshit dealership and I don’t recommend this dealership to anyone. They’re too many liars working in this place . My rating for this dealership is -0 . Bad customer service ??????

Everett, WA
Ford Fiesta
09/30/2019 Category: Sales
Ford Fiesta Purchase
I did get a great deal on the Fiesta and am very happy with my purchase. The sales people and Sales Manager were extremely helpful during the process of purchasing my car and the documentation process went well. I neglected to bring the pre-approval letter from my lender with me and paperwork had to be redone along with the need to have additional paperwork signed for insurance purchases. Everyone was patient and kind when additional paperwork was needed which I appreciated. Overall, I rate Harris Ford a 5 because of how helpful the Sales Manager was to reduce the price a bit more and how patient all were when additional paperwork was needed. Teddi, Sales Manager, is the best along with Don, Finance Manager, and I highly recommend both.

NN
NILESH N.
Edmonds, WA
Ford Edge
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service army Harris Ford
Everyone at the service team did a great job

BARRY S.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
All went well
Took my car in to Quick Lane. It was serviced quickly.

DOROTHY C.
Seattle, WA
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Advisor very helpful
Nick's advice was considerate of my needs and I was very pleased with the results of my purchase of tires.