Overall Rating 3.8823524/5Overall Rating 3.8823524/5Overall Rating 3.8823524/5rating 3.8823524rating 3.8823524
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765

Mark C.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Mr
Na
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Mark,

Thank you for the rating and your business!

Marcia M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent customer service.
I always know that I will get an accurate report on what is needed and what was done to my vehicle. I love having that personal care!
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/19/2018

Marcia,

Thank you for the rating and your comments great to hear the team is taking care of our customers! We appreciate your business!

TH
Timothy H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Attention to customer's concerns
My new 2018 Santa Fe Sports Ultimate intermittently turn on the cruise and set it's own speed and cannot be stopped without applying the brakes. It comes back on by itself. It's hard to diagnose. The service representative listened to my concerns. The tech couldn't duplicate the problem so she was given to drive it for a few days ( albeit ) putting almost 400 miles for almost a week and was able to duplicate and isolate the problem to a clock spring short on the steering wheel. Most dealers would have tried it a few times and give up. I could have an accident due to the intermittent malfunction but I was glad it's now fixed. The service representative and tech followed up with me a couple of days later to make sure it's still working properly. Have problems with a new car is a bit disappointing but now it's fixed. This is my 2nd new Santa Fe that I bought in 4 years so I would definitely go back for my next car if both cars hold up. The warranties with the Santa Fe's are very good and the service department at Adamson is outstanding!
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Tim,

Thank you for the rating and your patience with your cruise control issue!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service review
Very good, courteous service
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the rating and you comments! We appreciate your business!

Doug H.
Winona, MN
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and checkup
Good Service
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Doug,

Thank you for the rating and your kind words! We appreciate your business!

TA
Timothy A.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Adamson Service
Great service department providing timely, professional and appropriate service!
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Tim,

Thank you for the rating and your kind words! Your part of our family always great to see you!

Marvin S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/14/2018 Category: Service
A great place to take your vehicle for service.
I've owned my old 2009 Hyundai Sonata since June 17, 2009. I bought it brand new with 23 miles on it. I now have 101,228 miles on my old Sonata. It is the most reliable and durable automobile that I have owned. The reason that I can say my old Sonata runs so well is that technicians employed by Adamson Motors have serviced my Sonata from the day of my first oil change back in 2009, right through my last oil change on August 9th, 2018. The price they charge for an oil change is very reasonable, I typically opt for the 4 oil changes for $XX dollars package. Right now on the Adamson Motors website, the price advertised is 4 oil changes for $95.00, that is 23.75 for each oil change which is very reasonable. They always are quick and do a nice job. And they give me a free car wash with each oil change. In addition to the routine manufacturer's scheduled maintenance in the owner's manual, they have also replaced my battery, performed front brake repair, replaced lower ball joints, replaced serpentine belt and tensioner on my Sonata over the course of that 101,228 miles. The final cost of the repair was never more than what the estimate was. They operate multiple courtesy vans, which are wonderful for when you need to drop your vehicle off for a repair in the morning and need a ride to and from work back to the dealership to pick up your vehicle after the repairs. Perhaps other repair facilities offer similarly priced services, I couldn't tell you honestly. I know that I have dealt with the fine staff, such as service advisor's, Tyler, David, Doug, cashier Donna, and others over the years at Adamson's for long enough that I can see that they are like a family business that I trust. I can't think of a reason why I would want to take my Sonata anywhere else for service. If you need service for your vehicle regardless of the make or model, give Adamson Motors service department a chance to take care of your vehicle, that is my personal recommendation.~ms
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Marvin,

Thank you for the kind words and the rating! We appreciate your ongoing business with our family!

Excellent Service!
Excellent service as always!
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the rating and your kind words! Also thank you for your business!

David M.
service on vehicle.
good job.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

David,

Thank you for the rating and the kind words! Also thank you for your business!

Sheila B.
Zumbrota, MN
08/13/2018 Category: Service
friendly and efficient service
Friendly and thorough service. Everything explained.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Sheila,

Thank you for the rating and the kind words! We appreciate your business!

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Very good and friendly service. Excellent tire department.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Stephen,

Thank you for the rating and your business!

PS
Pamela S.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Did a great job
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/12/2018

Pamela,

Thank you for the rating and your kind words! We appreciate your business!

PC
Paul C.
Kasson, MN
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy. Appreciated the suggestion of a package of oil changes!
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for the rating and your business! And what happens in Anoka stays in Anoka! :)

Beverly B.
Friendly and cutriuse. Always do a great job. Aww
Clean and friendly.

Beverly,

Thank you for the rating and the kinds words we appreciate your business!

AK
Amos K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Consistently Excellent!
Great service personnel, keeps us informed of what they did, alerts us to any issues they might see.

Amos,

Thank you for the rating and your kind words! We appreciate your business!

Susan C.
Value your employees
Tessa was exceptional as always!

Susan,

Thank you for the rating and your kind words! Tessa and the express crew do an amazing job!

Sincerely

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Staff
Over all people r great but the theft was not.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Good morning,  Thank you for taking the time to fill out an online review of your visit. I apologize for what happened on our lot. I will also relay to Hyundai regarding the delay in getting the engine to our dealer. I had great conversation with your mother the other day. I took a few hours to review video and unfortunately unable to pinpoint any misconduct by our employees. I will also talk with Doug V. your service advisor regarding the updates, he has been here for near 20 years and this is standard procedure. Again after chatting with your mom I felt the best thing to do with this situation was to provide a 4 free oil change package. I hope you feel this in the long run was the right thing to do. If you have any concerns with this decision please feel free to let me know.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly at 507-252-2334 or my email is service@adamsonmotors.com

Thank you again for your business!

Regards

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
oil change
aa
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for the rating and your business!

PM
Patricia M.
Awesome service
Awesome service😊 Tessa in particular rocks the customer service welcoming award!
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Patricia,

Thank you for the rating and the kind words! Tessa and the express team do a excellent job of taking care of our customers! Thank you again for your business!

KE
Karen E.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
HELP
I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR ONE YER. SOMEONE HAS ALWAYS HELPED ME.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 08/05/2018

Karen,

Thank you for the rating and your kind words, we appreciate your business!