Overall Rating 3.8421026/5Overall Rating 3.8421026/5Overall Rating 3.8421026/5rating 3.8421026rating 3.8421026
Overall Rating 2.10526/5Overall Rating 2.10526/5rating 2.10526rating 2.10526rating 2.10526

Kasson, MN
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Took forever to fix.
The mechanics and staff were great. Kept getting the run around on fixing the problem from Hyundai engine8. Took 6 Tim's to fix liftgate. Was fixed with washers and duct tape. Also have had to have rear shocks replaced. Only have 6000 miles on car. Been in shop 7 times I. 2.5 months.

NJ
Nicolas J.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Everything was great
Everything was great

Good evening Nicolas,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out an online review of your recent service visit and also giving a 5 star rating thank you! We appreciate your business!

Joanne K.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
In quickly for oil change plus service check
Courteous service guy. Speedy service. I feel safer now.

Good evening Joanne,

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to fill out an online review also for the 5 star rating for the service Cole and his team provided.

We are very proud of the Job they perform on a daily basis and I have the pleasure of working with a great group of honest people.

Again thank you for your business!

Damon D.
Pine Island, MN
Good Service
Oil change and Tire rotation. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Good morning!

I wanted to thank you for the kind words and the 5 star rating you provided on your survey. We appreciate your business. I have the honor of working with a great group of honest and caring people!

Stay warm and enjoy the snowy Monday!

Jeanette R.
Zumbrota, MN
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, pleasant staff
The staff at Adamson's are pleasant, friendly, knowledgeable. Service was quick, entry easy, staff knowledgeable and approachable.

Always a good experience.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 02/10/2019

Good morning Jean,

Stay warm and enjoy the snowy Sunday!

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Unfortunate timing was only downside. Late Friday afternoon my car refused to start. I had it towed to Hyundai. Tyler looked at it immediately. Called to say it would be on the list for Monday or Tuesday. I appreciated the call to help me rearrange an appointment. He called Monday afternoon to tell me the results of their check. Gave me rides Friday and Monday. Service was very good. I am disappointed in the vehicle.
Karen Amunson.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

CN
Christine N.
Byron, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Service time needs to be looked at. An appointment is an apointment!
They were checking the window wiper heater. It apparently was brought in to warm the windshield. Then it was taken outside. Inside of windshield was frosted. Granted it was cold outside, but that was ridiculous. I had to wait 20 minutes before I could drive.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great!
Never had a problem
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Good morning and thank you for the 5 star review we appreciate your business!

PC
Paul C.
Kasson, MN
Awesome
Always a friendly smile and helpful service! Trust! Trust! Trust!

Good morning guys!

I wanted to personally thank you for the 5 star review and your business! And what happens in Anoka stay in Anoka :)

BE
Blair E.
Great techs, service, fast
The car was done ahead of estimate. Only did service needed.

Good morning Blair,

I wanted to personally Thank you for the 5 star review and your business!  I have the pleasure of working with a great group of honest people!

Have a great day!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Efficient handling of recall
Professional staff, always courteous and qualified. Prompt appointment, handled the recall very well.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Good afternoon and thank you for taking the time to fill out an online review of your recent service visit. I also wanted to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words!

We appreciate your business!

Jennifer H.

Good afternoon Jennifer,

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to fill out an on line review and also for the 5 star rating we appreciate your business!

David R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
People
Best dealership in The state.

Good morning David,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out an on line review of your recent service visit and provide us with a 5 star rating. I also wanted to thank you for the kinds words, i am blessed to work with a great group of people!

Betty B.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
I hit a deer and my car needed extensive body work repair. I was hoping that the outside of my vehicle would be washed and would look as good as new and it did. I was very happy and surprised that the inside of the car was also completely cleaned (it needed it) when I went to pick the car up. The repairs took a bit longer than had been anticipated, but was well worth the wait!

My vehicle looks like it is brand new!

MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Good evening Betty,

I wanted to personally thank you for your business! I also wanted to thank you for the 5 star review and your kind words! Wayne and his staff do a great job!

Have a great night!

02/04/2019 Category: Service
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Good evening and thank you for the review of our recent service visit. We appreciate your business!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Honest and efficient customer service
Honest and efficient customer service
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 02/03/2019

Good afternoon! I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out an online review of your recent visit. I also wanted to thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words! I have the honor of working with a great group of people.

Have a great day and again thank you for your business!

TR
Tessa R.
Minneapolis, MN
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Coldest experience ever!...For real tho -40° cold!!
Tyler is the fricken greatest! What a trooper I tell ya! It was so cold that day i wanted to offer that poor guy some kahlua for his coffee to stay warm. Stay thirsty my friend...I mean stay warm!..Definately will return to Adamson Motors just needs to warm up a bit first. Thank you to all who have helped maintain my "car" along the way

Good afternoon Tessa Mae Reimers,

I wanted to personally thank you for the 5 star review and your continued business with our family run business! We miss seeing you and hope to see you soon!

Mark (LM)

RO
Robert O.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Your staff are all knowledgeable and they smile a lot. That says a lot for management

Good morning Robert!

I wanted to personally say thank you for the kind words and taking the time to fill out an on-line review of your recent service visit. We appreciate your business!

Clare W.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Their Word is Good
Each time I go to Adamson, I'm impressed how accurate they try to be on estimate of time. They stick to it as much as possible and keep you informed on progress and status.

Good morning Clare!

I wanted to personally say thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to fill out an on-line review of your recent service visit. We appreciate your business!

Michelle B.
Ellendale, MN
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable and attentive
I love going to Adamson Motors. I have had concerns and they have addressed them immediately and done in a professional matter. I REALLY like this place.

Good morning Michelle,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the kind words. We appreciate your business!