Overall Rating 3.8823524/5Overall Rating 3.8823524/5Overall Rating 3.8823524/5rating 3.8823524rating 3.8823524
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765

EW
Erin W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great people to work with
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Erin,

Thank you for the rating and the comment, we do have a great group to work with its a pleasure coming in everyday and working with them. Thank you again for your business!

Dodge Center, MN
Prompt and efficient
I waited for my vehicle and the service was completed very quickly. However, service personnel seemed to “pick and choose” who got help.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for the rating and your business. I had a chance to read your comments regarding "pick and choose" we apologize that you have run into an issue and would if love to discuss this in detail. With the survey being Anonymous if you would like please call 507-252-2334 to discuss in detail.

GM
Gale M.
Oronoco, MN
excellent service
always do great work while providing execelent service

Gale,

Stewartville, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil change done quickly...short wait time.

LI
Larry I.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Tessa does a great job every time I come in for service. She is patient and helpful. I trust Adamson to have my best interests at heart.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Larry,

Thank you for the rating and your business! Tessa and our entire team are a great asset to our company!

Racine, MN

Michelle B.
Ellendale, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Easy, fast, friendly, and affordable
This is the only place I go to get my oil changed. Terrific staff and always friendly. LOVE IT! Very family friendly and comfortable.
Free wi-fi, delicious popcorn, Coffee, water, tea, coupled with a comfortable waiting area and television if you are a tv watcher.
This is the only place to go!
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Michelle,

Thank you for the rating and your business! Thank you for the kind words! Tessa and the team do a great job its an honor working with them!

Byron, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast Lane
Did the oil changed, checked tires and put in a new air filter. All done with an hour.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for the rating! We are happy to hear the visit went well! Thank you again for your business!

Marilyn W.
Zumbrota, MN
2009 Hyundai Tucson
Service was good
Great service and good people!
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Marilyn,

Thank you for the rating and the comments! We appreciate your business!

BN
Barry N.
Saint Charles, MN
2014 Hyundai Accent
Communication
There was a great deal of communication throughout the service process and Doug was very helpful at explaining what was going on. My only complaint is that the cashier with short brown/dark hair was rather abrasive. Otherwise, I was very impressed with your service!

Barry,

Thank you for the rating and your business! We are very happy to hear that Doug was able to take care of your vehicles needs. We will be monitoring the cashier and reviewing our companies policy with all employees as a reminder of why we are here! I apologize for the behavior!

SD
Sarah D.
Eyota, MN
2007 Hyundai Tucson
We'll see........
Resolved this time, but other members of my family have had issues also. My son brought in his Sonata for recall work once and after 2 hours he was called and notified that they didn't have the part needed and he had to make another appointment at a later date.

No communication
Left instructions on how to contact me on envelope provided when dropping off my car the night before. Instead of calling my home phone as instructed, they called my cell phone (no cell service at my home) and after waiting 2 hours, emailed me that my car was done. Sorry, I'm not constantly on my computer. When asking about this at pick up, the only number on the invoice was my home phone number - why wasn't this used???

Sarah,

Good afternoon! Thank you for taking the time to fill out an online review of your recent visit. I apologize for the miscommunication. I pulled and scanned the night drop envelope and went over with the advisor. We reviewed with him that the asterisk noted next to the home number was the number that should have been used, or at least tried both phone numbers. Our most common form of communication with our customers is thru cell phones and my guess is that he felt that was the way to contact. I have also updated your account with us for future reference regarding contact and to review any notes given. We are hoping that no other issues arose during your visit. Please if there was or any other concerns that I can help you please personally contact me directly at 507-252-2334 or service@adamsonmotors.com.

Thank you again for your business!

Sincerely

CG
Cynthia G.
Owatonna, MN
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Service/Communication is great!
I did have some problems with the communication, however the group worked really hard to get things set up correctly and worked diligently to make my experience there amazing.

Cynthia,

Thank you for the rating and your business! Glad to hear after a communication hick up we did the right thing. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Joe B.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change
Quick oil change lane is great. Tessa is outstanding and always very thorough with procedure and any other items needing attention on my vehicles.

Joe,

Terry B.
Stewartville, MN
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Adamson Customer Satisfaction
Their attentiveness to the customer. They really go out of their way to make you feel valued.

Terry,

Thank you for the rating and your comments! Working for a family run business we strive to put the customer 1st and we appreciate your business!

N/a
None

PW
Peggy W.
Chatfield, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
General maintenance
Fast, detailed, and courteous service.

Peggy,

Thank you for the rating and your comments! We appreciate you business!

BF
Brenda F.
Lake City, MN
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly service!
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. My vehicle was ready when promised!

Brenda,

Thank you for the rating and your comments! We appreciate your business!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/03/2018 Category: Service
Positive experience
I appreciate that Terry in the service department went above and beyond to make my experience positive.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for the rating and your business! I will pass on the note to Terry.

CN
Craig N.
Kasson, MN
05/29/2018 Category: Service
They always try to get me in and out in a very short period of time.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Craig,

Thank you for the rating and your business! We are happy to hear we are getting you in and out in a timely matter!

Sent from my iPhone

Byron, MN
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
It was very easy to drop my car off and there was someone waiting to take me to work and they were very prompt in picking me up. I got a call that additional service is needed and a part will be ordered. When I picked my car up, I thought there might be a setting up of my next appointment at that time but there wasn't. I'm assuming that will happen when the part comes in.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for filling out an on line review of your last visit! with the review being anonymous not sure who your advisor was to check on the ticket. Please if you would like feel free to call either your advisor or one of our staff to check on the parts or more details on the visit.