Overall Rating 3.77778/5Overall Rating 3.77778/5Overall Rating 3.77778/5rating 3.77778rating 3.77778
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

BE
Blair E.
Lake City, MN
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great fast service
They do only what needs to be done

BD
Barbara D.
Oronoco, MN
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Polite and fast service. I was notified what will need to be done for the next oil change. Once again Adamson has lived up to expectations.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Barb,

I missed you again :(  I will catch you next time :)

Thank you for the 5 star rating and your kind words! We appreciate your business as always!

TF
Thomas F.
Kasson, MN
Recall service
Work was done in a timely manner.

Thomas,

Thank you for the rating and your business!

2011 Hyundai Genesis
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent individual service but poor follow through by dealership after sale
I bought my Genesis there about 18 months ago. It was used, but was originally sold by the same dealership who then had it for quite some time before I bought it. When the wiper motor broke, I discovered it was under a recall I had never been notified of and took it to the dealer for service, where I was also told there was a mandatory recall for a seat belt issue. My service advisor was excellent, and provided phenomenal service, but did have to tell me the seatbelt recall was past the date they could perform the work. I do not understand how I could buy a Hyundai Car from a Hyundai dealer that never informed me of an open serious safety recall issue that they now are unable to resolve??
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank yo for the infomation we have submitted to HMA rep no sign of any recall back when used car inspection was performed.

ED
Edward D.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Average service
I take the car there because it is the dealer for Hyundai.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your business! Also thank you for the rating!

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Recall notice
My appointment was for a recall plus had an oil change, so nothing out of the ordinary. Dave helped me when I dropped off my car, he was very engaging to talk to and made the experience better.
Thank you also for the car wash gift card, very much appreciated!
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 4/5 rating. We are happy to hear that Dave made the experience better. We appreciate your business!

Betty B.
Lake City, MN
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service !
Every visit I have made to Adamsons has been without problems and stress free. Helpful staff, quick service, and above-and-beyond great customer service.

Betty,

Good morning and thank you for the 5 star rating! Also thank you for the kind words are staff alway try to go above and beyond for our customers!

We truly appreciate your business!

TD
Tammy D.
Millville, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Better than last time
My experience was better than last time. The customer service person was more friendly. She explained things this time. The only thing I didn’t like is was tire needed repair and they could fix it right away. I needed an appointment to get it done. So I went elsewhere to get it done ASAP.

Tammy,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey on your recent visit. We are happy to hear your visit went better. As you can tell we have had major changes at the express desk. We apologize for not getting to the tire repair our shop has been blessed we have been at max capacity for well over 2 months and we try to accommodate everyone when we can.

We appreciate our business!

RJ
Robert J.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
consistent
Always ecxcellent service
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 12/09/2018

Good morning Robert,

Thank you for the 5 star rating and the kind words! We appreciate your business!

Sent from my iPhone

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great
Thanks
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate your business!

Donald S.
Wabasha, MN
2014 Hyundai Azera
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Consistent, professional, quality service
Never had a bad experience.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating and your continued business with our family run dealer!

Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Busy day
Confusing when busy.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out an online review of your recent visit. I have along with the ownership reviewed your review and we would like to apologize for how your visit went. Yes we are extremely busy but we wasted your time and again we sorry about that. We will be reviewing this with our staff.

Thank you again for your business!

CR
Carol R.
Rushford, MN
12/04/2018 Category: Service
I like the fact that I don’t need an appointment, just drive right in.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Carol,

Thank you for the five star rating and your business!

SE
Samantha E.
Pine Island, MN
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Best service ever!
I’ve been servicing my vehicle here since I bought it in 2010. The service staff is always very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The staff makes it very easy to get in and on my way to work; the courtesy drivers remember me from appt to appt; they all seem to like being at work Recently I’ve been getting texts with regards to my visits:what work needs to be done and costs etc. This is a great addition the In Person service they provide. I tell everyone I come across about the fabulous service I receive at Adamsons. I would buy my next car here because of the outstanding service I receive
With each visit.

Samantha,

Thank you for the 5 star review! I truly appreciate you taking the time to let our staff know how you feel! I have the privilege of working with a great group of people who truly care about the customers well being and not looking just to make money on a customers vehicle. We truly appreciate your business!

Sent from my iPhone

Jaclyn B.
Mazeppa, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Cole was very professional and a very nice young man.

Jaclyn,

Thank you for the 5 star rating and your business! Cole just started at our express lane in October as an advisor and is doing a great job!

Jason S.
Pine Island, MN
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Berube helpful employees there.

Jason,

Thank you for the 5 star rating and your business!

Jerry S.
Kasson, MN
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Good Job
They were vary Help full , even help me get in an out of my car.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 12/02/2018

Jerry,

Thank you for the rating and we are happy to hear Dan and his team help you during your visit!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Feedback
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star rating! We appreciate your business!

VR

Oil Change
The Service people.
MARK E N., SERIVICE DIRECTOR from Adamson Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

David,

Thank you for the 5 star rating! Also thank you for the kind words!