AK
Anastasiya K.
06/05/2018
Visit to Garage Went Wrong
I work across from the garage, and thought it would be great to bring my business locally. I came in on a Thursday afternoon and spoke to the manager, Richard Ferraina, and explained I needed my brakes to be bled and oil changed. He was polite, game me his card, took down my contact info, and we agreed I would bring the car Tuesday morning.

When I pulled in the following Tuesday morning I was told by a mechanic not to leave the car and go find parking around the next block somewhere in the street and bring the key back. I went into the office: a young gentleman was at the desk on the phone. I waited, then explained the situation. I asked again, if I can leave the key and continue on with my day, as I was on my way to work. He tried to look me up in the system, but did not locate my information. He then decided it was a good idea to enter me in the system, again. At that point I simply walked out of the office. I did not expect to experience all this in the morning because I took the time to arrange the visit last week. I emailed to the manager, Richard Ferraina, asking how we can handle this unfortunate experience but never heard anything back, it has been over a week now... It is sad to be the witness of this lack of communication, poor customer service, and improper staff training.

J P.
11/19/2017
Great plac!
Their work is top notch! Very courteous and professional staff. Highly recommend!

LD
Lenny D.
09/15/2017
Great place
this place is the best, myself and my entire family have been coming to advance tire for years, they are the best!

YH
Yun H.
07/25/2017
Bad service
Charge too much, too expensive compare to other similar shops

Charlestown, MA
01/03/2015
Great emergency service
AT provided top service helping me out when I discovered a flat tire at 4 pm - before an early business trip the next morning.

They were ready to service it immediately but I couldn't get my car there until 8 am - they had a bent rim diagnosed and me on my way on a spare promptly.

ROBERT M.
Mercedes-Benz GL450
11/23/2014
Fast, reliable, helpfulcar.
Fast and reliable. Ability to watch work being performed. Helpful car advice.

CA
CHRIS A.
Rockport, MA
11/21/2014
you guys are the best!
thanks for helping me out, all of these years!

11/19/2014
Rotate snow tires
Convenient appointment - friendly service - thorough - fast

LF
Lindsay F.
10/30/2014
The best automotive experience ever
Came to Advance Tire because of the great reviews and they lived up to their excellent ratings. Great work at a fair price. I will be back

RAY W.
10/28/2014
good service
Juan who replaces my tires is great!

JOHN F. G.
Ford Bronco
10/03/2014
Great staff!
A pleasure to do business with.

CA
Excellent work, very timely

JOHN P.
08/01/2014
Always helpful!
As usual, the same great and professional service I've always experienced here!

JOE D.
Medford, MA
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/07/2014
great service very helpful and accommadating
I recently had a low tire. Turned out to be a cracked rim. One of the techs drove over to the dealer and picked up new one so I wouldn't have to wait--car was not safe to drive. Also thought to bring sensor with him for advice on how to repair saving me the price of a new one. Great guys--always go above and beyond.

RAY W.
05/23/2014
convenient
prompt and friendly!

ROBERT B.
Saturn LW300
05/17/2014
Friendly Service, Excellent Work
My Saturn wagon has well over 100,000 miles. I've been taking it here for many years. Its more than just tires--from engine work to suspension overhauls, they've kept my car on the road, safely, long after Saturn has gone out of business. Hank and Rick, and all the staff there, have looked after me well, and for a fair price.

JOE D.
Medford, MA
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/11/2014
I always get great service and fair prices. The personnel are friendly, knowledgeable and give good advice. Highly recommend.

04/11/2014
It's been 20 years
Top quality service - tires, rotation and snow-tires seasonal changes. Timely, convenient and precise.

JOHN P.
03/06/2014
Professional courtesy
They tell you what really needs to be done, not try and hustle you to do other work not needed.

BW
BETH W.
02/28/2014
Advance Tire great review
fixed everything, timely, helpful, courteous
gave me idea of when things would be done