Advanced Auto And Truck Repair

DAVID D.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Lexus GX 470
07/29/2016
Do a great job and very customer focused
Jim and Dave are always great when I talk to them on the phone. They also do a great job with the service and the prices are very fair.

TG
TONY G.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
07/29/2016
Service on July 28,2016
As always had my oil changed and checked on my tire inflation device that was showing low tires. Found out all them in my car were dead Ned needed replacing. They are not pushy or threatening something was going to happen. I deceived to wait due to the cost of a four . These guys rock as honest and knowledgable. Dave and Todd were there today Jim was off, and still my car was on good hands. I thrilled to have these type of professionals service my car. I feel comfortable around them AND I Trust Them.

PI
Pete I.
Mazda 626
07/28/2016 Category: Service
Pete said the business does a good job. They are very clear on what needs to be done. They are honest about each repair and it has always been a great experience.

CEDRIC M.
Lexus GX 470
07/27/2016
Consistently Great Service.
Great service, fair pricing and honest people that you see every time you come in.

PM
PAUL M.
Mount Prospect, IL
Ford Expedition
07/26/2016
THE BEST
They can do no wrong. Great GUYS.

Tim B.
Dodge Durango
07/25/2016 Category: Service
Tim said the business was good.

KP
KIETH P.
Rolling Meadows, IL
07/24/2016
Customer service
Always an honest no BS assessment of what's wrong and what it costs to fix it. The most knowledge staff you'll ever deal with.

EK
Ekaterina K.
Oldsmobile Alero
07/23/2016 Category: Service
Ekaterina said the business fixed her front brakes for her because she said they were the only ones that needed repair work done. She said the business was honest and did not do the back brakes because they did not need to be fixed.

John K.
Buick LaCrosse
07/23/2016 Category: Service
John says he was very satisfied with the service at this business.

MA
MATT A.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/22/2016
Fast and Awesome Service!!!
Took my truck in for assistance with rusted/stuck leaf spring bolts. I try to avoid mechanics at all costs and do all my own work as I hate the idea of someone else working on my vehicle. I needed a torch or somebody with more skills than myself to get me through this job. One of the owners, Rod, came out and looked at it with one of his techs. We discussed what needed to be done and some ballpark pricing. Rod offered to start on it right then and there and gave me a ride home! Then called me two hours later and offered to pick me up as it was all finished. I was astounded at the level of service these guys displayed. The price was right in line with what we talked about also. If I ever need assistance with my vehicles again, it is definitely going back to Rod and his team! If only all businesses operated this way! THANK YOU Advanced Automotive!

Maggie C.
Buick Enclave
07/22/2016 Category: Service
Maggie said the service was done well.

LA
Lynn A.
Nissan Sentra
07/22/2016 Category: Service
Lynn said they did a really good job on her tire and she was happy.

BR
BRENDA R.
07/19/2016
The BEST!!
My source for all reliable, professional and honest auto service that is also competitively priced. Thank you!

AP
Ajay P.
Infiniti FX35
07/19/2016 Category: Service
Ajay said he received good service.

GC
GEORGE C.
Rolling Meadows, IL
Nissan Rogue
07/14/2016
2012 Nissan Rouge
As always, the best customer service & everything done in a timely manner. Very satisfied with service....you all are the best!

CHRIS B.
07/14/2016
Great Team and Great Service!
We get all three of our vehicles serviced at Advanced Auto. The team is knowledgeable, honest and customer focused.

JOYCE C.
07/03/2016
My problem was given quick attention and the solution was found. Friendly, customer-oriented service in a relaxed atmosphere. The problem was small but hard to find and when it was discovered that it wasn't mechanical, these guys didn't charge me for the time they spent on it. That's classy. It's my all time favorite go-to auto shop.

Mairin D.
07/02/2016 Category: Service
Mairin said the business did a really good job, the communication was good and the prices were also good.

Luke S.
Arlington Heights, IL
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Luke said this business fixes his vehicle right the first time, and they are quick.

DK
Donna K.
06/24/2016
The BEST auto repair shop
So glad I found this place a few years ago. This is the first auto repair shop where I feel like I'm not getting ripped off. They are extremely honest and do an awesome job! Great find! Many thanks to Jim and his crew!!!