Acura MDX
12/06/2019
Very professional and courteous service by both owners, Dave and Ron.

Brett S.
Friendly, reliable service
I went to the same place for years with my cars and when that place closed down, they recommended Advanced VTech as a substitute. I was treated very nicely at my first visit and I plan on returning when need be.

Mazda CX-9
Thanks again
They are so nice for repairing.

12/05/2019
Everytime I had to bring my vehicle in an emergency issue they were great in fixing it in a timely matter.

NH
Nathan H.
12/04/2019
Unbelievable service
I had a horrible issue with my battery and engine, they changed my oil and fixed my whole car. Life changing service

MF
Marilyn F.
Deerfield, IL
12/04/2019
Great mechanics
Honest, reasonably priced, professional, and friendly people who do their best all the time. I will return again and again.

James S.
12/03/2019
Friendly Knowledgeable Through
They provided an accurate assessment of work needed and were very competitive on price. I will definitely use them for future work and tire replacement.

Matthew C.
12/03/2019
Trustworthy and dedicated
In a nutshell, this team is truly trustworthy, talented, and dedicated to your satisfaction. When you wish you 'had a guy' (meaning trusted family friend), these are the people you want. They fix what you authorize, they speak clearly and directly about the problems, and will go out of their way to deliver.

EC
Elizabeth C.
Hyundai Tucson
12/02/2019
Staff was really friendly
My daughter brought in her car for her back brakes. Oil change and they checked the vehicle to make sure everything was working. They found her air filter needed changed and she did it. Overall the service was great and she is happy with the work. Since it was going to take about 3 hours they gave her a loaner car to go home so she didn't have to wait long. Thank you all for your great service...

Hello Elizabeth,
Thank you so much for your review and kind comments. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and 5-star rating. Your daughter was very understanding as we worked through several delivery errors on the parts. Let us know if you have any other issues with your Equinox or the Tucson. We look forward to working with you again.

Jack B.
11/29/2019
Great shop
Work is phenomenal.

Hello Jack,
Thanks for the great comment, 5-star review, and recommendation. We're pleased you were satisfied with the repairs to your Mustang's suspension. We look forward to working with you again.

Kevin B.
Deerfield, IL
11/26/2019
Advanced VTech provided great service at a fair price. The work was completed as requested and on time.

Hello Kevin,
Thanks for your continued business and for providing us with your review. We depend on meeting our customers needs to keep them coming back and we're pleased you were satisfied with our efforts.

EC
Elizabeth C.
11/26/2019
Staff was really friendly
The service i received was great. I did not have an appointment but the got me in and out in a decent amount of time. The guy in the front was really friendly and spoke to me into what oil GM requires for my vehicle. I am sure going to come back again. Thank you all..
David a. from Advanced VTech responded on 12/03/2019

We greatly value the opinions of our customers and appreciate the positive comments and wonderful review. And thank you for sending your daughter to us also to replace her brakes. We look forward to working with you again.

Wheeling, IL
Honda Civic Cpe
11/23/2019
Friendly Staff
I enjoy that the staff and owners are very friendly and direct. They have fair prices and great service!
David a. from Advanced VTech responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for your 5-star rating, recommendation, and positive comments. It was a pleasure meeting youand we look forward to helping you with your Civic again soon.
Have a great week.

Rybak B.
11/19/2019
They are professional and friendly !
I completely satisfied. Thank you!

David S.
Riverwoods, IL
11/16/2019
Trust
Hard to find a mechanic or shop you trust these days, and Advanced VTech is above and beyond.

I’ve referred so many of my family and friends and the sentiment is consistent: If you’re looking for a fair priced, straight shooter shop, this is it.

Richard R.
Highland Park, IL
Land Rover Discovery Series II
11/15/2019
Conservative Management
I appreciate the conservative approach to repairs on my 20 year old Land Rover. Replacement parts are expensive and Ron was very helpful in the decision to not replace parts that I can get by without. The pricing is very reasonable and that's why I bring it to Advanced VTech.
David a. from Advanced VTech responded on 11/15/2019

We appreciate your taking the time to provide us your comments and we greatly appreciate your high rating and recommendation. We're happy to help you keep your Land Rover rolling at a reasonale cost. Have a great weekend.

LL
Laura L.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/13/2019
Great experience as always!
Excellent customer service, no issues and happy to return for maintanance service or anything else.

Hello Laura,
Thanks for the great review and 5-star rating. We love helping you keep your 2004 Mercedes going.

Steve S.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/13/2019
Knowledgeable technicians
I had a problem with my Mercedes that stumped my usual mechanic. Advanced V-tech diagnosed the problem with their logic and expertise. They realized the sensor problem was as simple a miss matched tire height after I had a rear tire replaced after a flat. Great service, great price, great knowledge!

Hi Steve,
Thank you for your kind words and 5-star rating and recommendation. Hopefully it was expertise and not just luck. We look forward to working with you again.

BO
Brian O.
11/11/2019
The personal attention every customer receives.
Great service at a fair price is what you can expect at Advanced VTech.
David a. from Advanced VTech responded on 11/14/2019

We appreciate your business and we're grateful for your comments, 5-star review, and recommendation. We enjoy working on Subarus and the loyal people that own them.

Audi S5 Coupe
11/09/2019
Great service, keep coming back!
David a. from Advanced VTech responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your continued patronage. We appreciate your taking the time to provide us with a 5-star review and recommendation. Our techs enjoy working on your beautiful S5 Coupe.