Tom M.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the business is outstanding.

Raul M.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Wallace. He said the service at this facility was very efficient and they did a good job.

Mike S.
Chrysler Pacifica
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business is honest and trustworthy. The vehicle diagnosis was correct and they did a great job. It is an amazing place to bring his vehicle.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you so much for your business and kind words!

Rusty W.
Townsend, GA
Saturn Ion
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Rusty said everything is working great.

Dylan G.
Ocala, FL
Volkswagen Rabbit
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Dylan said his friend referred him to the business, and they were awesome. Frank is the man, he's a really nice guy. He took care of him and told him the truth, he didn't overcharge him. They completed everything he needed done and his vehicle is fantastic, it's running great and it has no issues.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad that you are happy with our service and we will always try our best to meet our customer needs.

RON S.
04/17/2018
Jeep repair
Excellent, repair was done as requested
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you for taking your time and leave your feedback!
Glad we satisfied your expectaytion.

JACK B.
Buick LaCrosse
04/07/2018
Major/ Minor repairs
I found Advanced Auto for minor repairs and new tires. They discovered the cause of my 'minor ' repairs was a manufacturing defect in the fire wall. The result is my car is like brand new again. Thank you
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you so much for trusting us with your vehicle needs! We will always strive to provide the best repair service to our customers .

IA
IRENE A.
Saturn VUE
04/05/2018
Car runs like new
Brought a 2006 Saturn in thinking it needed transmission work. Turns out it didn't, was a different (much less expensive) problem. Took a while to fix, but car runs great. Hard to tell engine is running b/c it's so quiet now. Great service, honest people. Explained all repairs. Made recommendations for future work it may need. Will be using this shop from now on.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you so much Irene for your kind words!

MONICA G.
03/16/2018
Fantastic Service
Fixed my car for half the price of the dealership and it’s running great!!
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 03/20/2018

we are happy that you are satisfied with our service, our customers are our number 1 priority!

RICK W.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/14/2018
Outstanding Service
Frank and his crew did a wonderful job of repairing the differential in my Corvette. He kept me informed every step of the way. Frank cared for my car as if it was his own.

I would highly recommend Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission to anyone needing their expertise.

Thank you for your kind words !

HJ
Heather J.
Volvo S40
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Heather said the business provided good work.

JACK B.
Buick LaCrosse
02/22/2018
Reliable and professional services
I had several items repaired and New tires.
I will be returning for another item to be addressed tomorrow. I like having someone I can trust to treat me fairly.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/23/2018

Thank you for trusting us with all your automotive needs and we will continue to give our customers quality work and fair price.

EC
Eugene C.
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said he was happy with the service that the staff at this business provided to his vehicle.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you so much to recommend our shop.

SF
Susan F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/23/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she loves the service Frank provides. He provided great work. He never overcharges for service. She trusts the work he provided.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/02/2018

Thank you so much for trusting us with all your automotive needs and we will always strive to exceed our customer expectations.

RP
ROBERT P.
Lincoln Town Car
01/20/2018
Good Service
Frank did a nice job repairing my car. The only issue is that the cost for the repair was more than what was quoted.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any misunderstanding but unfortunately on our system quotes do not include taxes and shop supplies and that might have been the reason why your invoice was different from your quote. In any event we want our customer to feel 100% satisfied with our service, therefore your next oil change and tire rotation is on us.

Millie C.
Kia Soul
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Millie said the business provided good service.

Janette G.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Janette said she recommends the business for service.

JZ
JEFF Z.
Hyundai Tiburon
12/09/2017
Honest and knowledgeable!
I took my car in for a transmission issue. Frank clearly and honestly told me the pros and cons to my different repair options. Car is fixed and I will definitely be bringing all my cars into this shop. It’s hard to find an auto shop you can trust and so I highly recommend this one!
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 12/18/2017

Thank you for trusting your vehicle with us and we are pleased that you are satisfied with our service.

DENNIS M.
Dodge Intrepid
11/30/2017
best auto repair shop in Port St Lucie
honest - fair - professional - fast

JULIO S.
11/09/2017
Prompt service and knowledgeable diagnostic.
Done as scheduled and fair price. I would recommend Advanced Auto Repair Service to anyone.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 11/21/2017

Thank you for your business! Please come back again.