ROYAL S.
Mercury Milan
05/07/2021
Skilled, honest, friendly
Frank has been been my car repairman fior a dozen years. He is tops!

SUSAN S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
05/07/2021
Professional and honest
I travel 100 miles to have Frank work on my truck.

DAVID H.
Cadillac STS
05/05/2021
Great garage
It's always a pleasure going there to see Frank and talk to him he is a straight shooter. Reasonably priced repairs. Very knowledgeable mechanics great atmosphere. Have recommended to all my family and friends.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this incredible review, we truly appreciate it. We are here for you anytime.

RT
ROBERT T.
05/04/2021
Found my garage
I am new to Florida and my radiator in my Jeep went over the weekend. I wasn't sure where to bring it. I am glad I brought it to Advanced Auto Care. They looked at right away, gave me an estimate and fixed it all on Monday. I feel it may have been a bit pricey but I got quality work and will use them again when I need car care.
TA

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate it. We are glad to hear you were pleased with the service received, and let us know if you need anything in the future.

JACOB R.
Fort Pierce, FL
Chevrolet Pickup
04/30/2021
Prompt and excellent service
Communicated great throughout the process, provided a detailed quote and stuck to that price. Awesome quality work and customer service. I will be returning
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to hear you were satisfied with the level of service provided. We are here for you anytime.

COLEMAN S.
Ford Transit Connect Van
04/26/2021
All my cars go to Framk
My name is Coleman I have a pretty big family and there is only one shops I trust the safety of my family with I respect and trust these guys and will only use Advanced auto for any of my vehicles
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 04/29/2021

Thankn you so much for being a loyal customer and share your experiece with us by leaving this great review, we truly appreciate it. We are here for you anytime.

MF
MORGAN F.
04/19/2021
Friendly and professional
My whole family uses this garage, we couldn’t recommend it more
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time a shere your experience ith us, we greatly appreciate it! We are here for you anytime.

MARY H.
04/16/2021
Frank and his dedicated, honest team of technicians!
This organization was highly referred and Frank did not disappoint! Reliable and honest assessment, pricing extremely competitive!
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you for this great review! We are glad to hear you were satisfied with the service received, we are here for you anytime.

AN
ALBERT N.
Ram 1500
04/15/2021
Honesty
Advance were honest, very professional and willing to discuss the repairs. I highly recommend advance auto repair to anyone who needs quality work at a reasonable price.
TA

Thank you for this great review, we truly appreciate! We are here for you anytime.

ET
ED T.
FIAT 500
04/09/2021
This company can do so many things really well.
We will tow a vehicle behind our RV and neede it to be outfitted with correct lighting and a tow bar hitch on the front. This required a great deal of work to get the baseplate installed correctly and in the right place. There also was an issue with some of the lighting to correctly illuminate the rear lights under braking and turn signals.Frank and his team did a great job and installed everything perfectly. What a pleasure to know you can trust them to always do a great job.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you so much fo leaving this fantastic review. We are glad to hear you were satisfied with the service received and met you expactations! We are here for you anytime.

DEXTER P.
Chevrolet Forward Control Chassis
04/09/2021
The customer service
Great work reliable trustworthy and honest
TA

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review, we truly appreciate it!

SUSAN S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Cadillac DeVille
04/02/2021
Very professional
This is a place that I can trust
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time and share your experience with us, we truly appreciate it! We are her for you anytime.

CF
CHARLES F.
Ford Transit Connect
04/01/2021
Wow an honest mechanic
I recently had a transmission rebuilt Frank told me it also needed radiator hoses replaced.I thought I would change hoses.well it broke dumped all the water blew a head gasket.He felt bad and gave me a real nice break on head gasket repair I have no complaints runs and drive like new again.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you so much for this great review, we truly appreciate it. We are glad to hear you were satisfied with the service received. Please let us know if you need anything.

DASHAWN S.
Chrysler 200
04/01/2021
Awesome Service
This place is the best auto repair place I have ever been to as a car owner. Frank is so upfront about everything, they do great work, and it is customer satisfaction. Timely service and everyone is so polite. Definitely recommend them.
TA

Thank you so much for taking the time and share your experience with us. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with the level of service received. We truly appreciate your feedback and please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

VB
VICTORIA B.
Volvo C70
03/29/2021
The best auto mechanic ever
The best auto mechanic everI was going out of town and needed rotors and brake pads put on immediately. Not only did he take me in immediately, fix them properly above and beyond but charged me a rock bottomPrice. Look forward to him working on my car again as well as my motorhome.
TA

Thank you so much for this fantasic review, we truly appreciate it. We are glad to hear we met your expactations and we are here for you for anything you need in the future.