GM
GRADY M.
08/10/2020
Satisfied Customer
Premium Service at reasonable prices. Fixed the first time. Will return for service in the future. Thanks Again
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time and share your experience with us, we truy appreciate it. We are here for you.

BW
BILL W.
08/06/2020
very good service.
very friendly personnel and quick service
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review, we truly appreciate it. We are here for you anytime.

Volkswagen Passat
08/05/2020
Great Customer service
I am not one to ever leave reviews but they are truly a place I highly recommend super kind very reasonable just all out a great experience

Thank you so much to take the time to leave this great review and share the word about us, we truly appreciate it!
We are here for you anytime.

RJ
RICK J.
08/02/2020
Granddaughter's antique Nissan Sentra
Been a customer with Advanced practically since he opened many years ago. Fair prices, upfront diags, and 100% guarantee kept and keeps me coming back. He has repaired all my vehicles from minor to major repairs since 2000 or thereabouts. Latest my granddaughters car at half the cost I expected. If Frank can't fix it, there are very few that can. I'm a "life long" customer. Thanks you Frank.
Rick James
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you so much Rick for this great review and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate it, and we are here for you anytime.

JOHN D.
07/23/2020
Good bunch of people
My 2006 Ram was having an issue that a bigger chain couldn’t figure out, so I looked around and found Advanced. My truck was being a little difficult, but they figured it out and got me back up and running in just a couple of days. I will definitely go back in the future.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 07/24/2020

Thanks for the awsome review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts about us and we are happy to hear that you expactations were met. We are here for you anitime.

JASON H.
07/23/2020
Honesty
We needed a second opinion on the needs of our vehicle. Advanced Auto was patient with us and even helped us understand the issue in layman’s terms. Taking the time to educate the customer is very much appreciated.
They also had recommendations for future visits. They never pressed any issues unnecessarily, like the service centers at the dealerships often do.
We felt respected and heard. That makes all the difference.
TA

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we are happy that we met your expectations. We are here for you anytime.

NM
NANCY M.
07/01/2020
Honest, reputable & fair pricing
The owner, Frank, & his Associates correctly analyzed problem with my vehicle. Fair quote & work performed to my satisfaction.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time and leave this great review, we truly appreciate it !

ANTHONY B.
Tomkins Cove, NY
06/27/2020
Frank, Frank and Frank. Great to see the owner is such a great person, we are customers for life!
We Love the amazing customer service we experienced, and detailed knowledge that was conveyed to us. My vehicle was serviced ahead of schedule, much to my surprise, that is not common in this industry. Cannot say enough about the feeling that we are part of a new family, we are customers for life!!
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you Anthony for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business, please let us know if yuo need anything in the future.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Nissan Rogue
06/26/2020
Only shop I'll go to period!
Frank is a stand up guy. I've been using advanced auto repair since moving to Port St. Lucie from Broward 3 years ago. I have been more than satisfied every visit. Frank goes above and beyond to make sure he fixes your issues and gives a guarantee. I highly recommend this place for your auto repair needs.
TA

Thank you so much for this great review, we truly appreciate it! We are here for you anytime.

Jeff B.
06/23/2020
The best
I have been using them for many years. Honest and more than reasonable. Will never bump it up to take advantage of you. Last visit went above and beyond my expectations. 5 star all the way.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 06/23/2020

Jeff thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.

DAVID H.
HUMMER H2
06/19/2020
nice friendly people felt very comfortable is if I been coming there for a long time it was my first visit thanks to my neighbor
Excellent service excellent staff it was a pleasure meeting Frank I will tell all my friends and family for all their Auto needs go to Advanced Auto Repair I will be back for all my auto repairs myself
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you David for trusting your vehicle with us and for taking the time to leave this great review! we truly appreciate it and we are here for you anytime.

PW
PHILIP W.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
06/18/2020
Phillip
Frank is an fair and loyal person to his customers would recommend everyone to go advanced auto repair and service for any issues.
TA

Thank you Phil for taking the time to leave this great review, we truly appreciate it! We are here for you anytime.

BC
BILL C.
06/18/2020
Extremely Satisfied
Advanced Auto Repair were honest and explained to me the repairs needed. They could of charged me for parts I didn't need but were honest and resolved my A/C issue in a timely manner without charging me an arm & a leg. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review and spread the word about us, we truly appreciate it! We are here for you anytime.

MU
MARK U.
Menominee, MI
Mazda CX-5
06/01/2020
Great Place
This is my second time going here and the now have a customer for life. They are very nice people to deal with.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review, we truly appreciate it !

JEREMY M.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/28/2020
Great transmission service!
Had my 95 Z28s transmission rebuilt here recently, it feels like a brand new car now, they did a great job! Staff is very knowledgeable and polite.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review, we truy appreciate it! We are here for you anytime.