RJ
Canton, GA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/20/2019
Emergency vacation repairs
Emergency repairs while on vacation were affordable and expedited! Customer service was extraordinary.

TD
TERESA D.
06/10/2019
Florida to Michigan pretrip check
Frank gave me peace of mind by checking over my whole vehicle to assure me that I would have safe travels. I am traveling with my mother and dog and the last thing I need is to break down on I-75. The first time I saw Frank, I barely made it into his parking lot as my truck came to an abrupt hault. My alternator went and everything seemed to die. The fix was a bit on the pricey side, but I know it was a difficult job and took him most of the day to complete. Two of my friends have recommended Frank as well. Thanks again Frank.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 06/10/2019

Teresa, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review and glad you had a safe trip. We really apreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

CARLOS C.
06/06/2019
Excellent service.
In life sometimes we find ourselves in tight spots off Frank in the boys over at advanced auto help me out of one by providing excellent service at a fair price. Thanks guys.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 06/07/2019

We are glad that we were able to help you out, and we appreciate your business. We are here for you anytime.

BRAD H.
Dodge Durango
05/23/2019
Accommodating and quick turn around
Frank and the guys always make time to fit me in and get the work done right away. I never have a problem with any of the work they do. Always done right. I would definitely recommend Advanced Auto for any auto work.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 05/24/2019

thank you  Brad  for your great review! We really appreciate your loyalty.

THOMAS S.
05/17/2019
Great Service!
Great personalized service that genuinely cares; ability to get a quality job done in a short period of time; does not overcharge whatsoever and provides options.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business!

GN
GARY N.
05/02/2019
Trust worthy service.
I leave my car there knowing that I'm not going to be ripped off. It is nice feeling that you can trust the mechanic working on your car.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you Gary for taking the time and leave this wonderful review! We really appreciate it.

HC
HECTOR C.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/26/2019
New Found Mechanic Shop
Went to 4 differnt shops including dealer for my Chevy transmission ADVANCE by far was the most reasonable and responsive to my need I feel confident that I finally found a good mechanic shop to recommend to others.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 04/29/2019

Hector, thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Sincerely,
Advanced Auto Repair and Transmissions, Inc.

PR
PAULINA R.
Acura MDX
04/26/2019
Honest and reasonable
I was told I needed a whole new engine before I got my car to Advanced Auto repair, Frank diagnosed the problem with ease and it turned out to be just the timing belt. He was very honest and caring and fixed the car to working better then ever. So impressed with his service I recommend him to everyone now.

Paulina, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Sicerely
 Advanced Auto Repair and Transmissions, Inc.

BOB B.
Kia Sedona
04/25/2019
Satisfied customer
Have been taking my cars to advanced auto since we moved to PSL 4 years ago. They have always taken great care of me and my cars. Highly recommend.

Bob, Thank you so much for this 5 star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We are here for you anytime.

Sincerely,
Advance Auto Repair and Transmissions, Inc.

04/19/2019
Overall Excellent
great mechanics, excellent service, competitive pricing friendly people
Highly recommended
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 04/22/2019

Thankn you so much for taking the time and leave this 5 stars reviews, we truly appreciate and we are here for anything you might need.

JZ
JOHN Z.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019
time done as expected, solved problem.
they worked the way you should expect
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you John to take the time out of your day and write this 5 star review, we truly appreciate it!

CURTIS C.
04/09/2019
Awesome service
Frank and his crew are very dependable and you can expect great service and satisfaction as a customer. Thanks guys! Curtis C.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you so much Curtis! We truly appreciate your business.

LH
LARRY H.
GMC Terrain
03/15/2019
True honesty
Frank is one you can trust . He will give you the details of your problem, tell how he will fix it, and give you a fair price estimate, and he will live up to his word. He makes sure you are satisfied before you leave.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you so much Larry for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it! Thank you for trusting us  with your vehicle and we are here for you for any of your automotive needs.

CHERYL ANNE S.
Acura TL
03/03/2019
Amazing service every time!
Frank and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and personable. My family and I have been costumers for several years now. Honestly and integrity are the cornerstone of his business. These are true professionals. I couldn’t be more pleased with the service.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you so much Cheryl for this great review. We really appreciate you and your family being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

BETH B.
Isuzu Rodeo
02/25/2019
Repair was done quickly, so I got my car back quickly.
Frank the owner of Advanced gives great customer service & the repairs done there are reliable. I’ve been a customer for 16 years. I would recommend the garage for any type of auto repair.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you Beth for being a loyal customer we truly appreciate!
Thank you for helping to share the word about us. We are here for you anytime.

SK
Shellie K.
02/25/2019
Pride of Small Business!
I highly recommend this shop, my son's jeep needed his transmission rebuilt & I had no clue where to bring it, we were SO BLESSED to have Mr. Frank get recommended to us, he was honest, fair, did was he said he would do and MORE! Thank you so much, we are so happy to be new customers of Advanced Auto Repair & happy to recommend you with confidence!👍🏼 Kemp Family

Thank you so much for your kind words ! We are here for anthing you need.

SL
Steve L.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Steve said that he has no problems with the place or Frank and will continue to go there because of their good past history.

Thank you Steve for being a loyal customer and give us a five stars reviews! We really appreciate it, we're here for you anytime.

PA
Pedro A.
Nissan NV200
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Pedro's daughter. She said that she would recommend this business for service.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/15/2019

thank you for taking the time and give us a 5 star review, we really appreciate it!

TOM B.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/01/2019
Advanced Auto is a very friendly and professional business from start to finish. You are treated like part of the family.
No matter what problem you have with your vehicle Frank and his mechanics will fix or repair it in no time. Frank stands by all his work and at a reasonable price. I stand by Advanced Auto for all my vehicle repairs.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for  taking the time and give us this wonderful review we really appreciate it! We are here for you anytime.

CE
Carl E.
Lake Placid, FL
Nissan Titan
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Carl said they do what the customer asks and tells them what other issues there are.