TR
TODD R.
11/13/2019
Quality Service
Have trusted AAdvanced Auto for years with our vehicles and would not even consider anyone else.

BZ
BRENDA Z.
11/11/2019
Oil change and General check-up
Excellent and friendly service as always
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much for your review, we really apreciate it .

PH
PETER H.
10/31/2019
fast, competent and fair
quick service, competent and at a fiar price.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle needs, we truly appreciate your business. We are here for you anytime.

BOB B.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
10/29/2019
Awesome and Honest
This place is great! Went to leave for work one morning and the work van died, this place diagnosed the problem and it was a big problem but they fixed it excellent and did it for a very fair price. If I ever have problems with any other of my vehicles, I’m bringing them here.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and for helping to share the word about us with this great review, we truly appreciate !
We are here for you anytime.

AJ
ANDREW J.
10/29/2019
Great first experience!
I had a great experience very knowledgeable and friendly!
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Andrew for taking the time to leave this great review , we really appreciate it!

S
STEVE
Palm City, FL
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
10/22/2019
Courtesy and timely manner and workmanship
You were referred by a contractor and you full filled the expectations we were informed we would receive.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review, we appreciate your business. Please let us know how can we be at service in the future.

mike h.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/18/2019
Never disappointed
Back for my 4th visit to this repair shop. Again, totally OUTSTANDING! Even speaking with other customers in the waiting room, they all rave about what a great auto repair business this is. On time, fair price, attention to detail, great customer service! Mike H
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer and we truly appreciate your business and your review! We are here for you anytime.

HS
Hurbie S.
10/12/2019
Truck repair
Another shout out for Frank and his team. Frank rebuilt my Dodge Ram truck transmission about 3 weeks ago. Done a great job and the price was very fair and honest. I just pick up my Dodge again because I was having some rear end issues I knew there was a problem back there and was hoping it just go away. lol. I knew better. Anyway took it into Frank and he fixed it right. Very very happy how he handle everything. Very fair and honest. Frank and his team are straight shooters. No BS. I highly recommend this company. Frank and his team are straight Shooters. Thank you Frank for everything you do.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you so much for this great review and sharing the word about us, we really appreciate! We are here for you anytime.

HB
HYACINTH B.
Acura MDX
10/06/2019
The concern shown for high quality work
Work on our vehicles is of the highest quality and the pricing is appropriate. Interaction with staff is always professional and polite. As a customer, I feel listened to and the strategy to be used for servicing, repair or preventive maintenance is fully explained.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you Hyacinth for being a loyal customer. We appreciate taking the time to leave this great review. We are here for you always.

10/05/2019
Great Service!!!
Very fair. They the extra step to make sure your vehicle is done right! They will even fix minor things they encounter while they are working on the bigger problem. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

DT
DENNIS T.
10/04/2019
Honest, Fair, Reliable Mechanic
Frank and his team have take care of all our family's vehicles for the last 10 years. We have found them to be prompt, honest and effective. I highly reccomend Advanced Auto.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We are here for you anytime.

HS
HURBIE S.
10/01/2019
Franks team is awesome
Shout out to franks team. Great service and awesome work on my transmission repair job. Honest and straight shooters I highly recommend them.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you so much , we appreciate your business!

Beth B.
09/30/2019
Immediate Service
Went to Advanced Auto for Frank to evaluate my car problem. Specifically, the gas tank was no longer registering the amount of gas it contained. Frank told me what it would involve & cost. He asked if I could wait & they could repair my car right away! Unexpected, but happy to get my car done & stop guessing how much I actually have in my tank. Appreciate the great customer services & the quick
service repair.

thank you so much Beth for being a loyal cstomer and taking the time to leave thi great review, we really appreciate! We 're here for you anytime.

LH
LEROY H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/25/2019
Fairness and character
Frank and Advanced Auto repair servicemen are way above. They are kind, considerate, priced fairly, and do what they say. All repairs are done in a timely manner. We have been with them for many years and highly recommend their services.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anityme.

THOMAS S.
09/25/2019
Great, reliable job!
Always timely and done right the first time...

Tom thank you so much for taking the time and leave this review and help us spread the word, we really appreciate it!

09/23/2019
F-150 truck repair
As usual, service was great as always. On time and ready when promised. LeRoy
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review.

DIANA W.
West Palm Beach, FL
INFINITI Q50
09/20/2019
Super job
They did super job on my Infiniti, runs great. They kept me posted and explained everything that need to but done. Highly recommend them.

Diana, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

ROBERT S.
09/02/2019
Trip checkup on car
great survive checking car for road trip. Everything was fine and friendly Owner Mike took care of everything.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you Robert  for taking the time to leave this great review! We are here anytime.

Frank

Owner
Advanced Auto Repair and Tranmission

WB
WALTER B.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
08/24/2019
The repaire was completed and I am please with the work!
I have faith in Advanced auto repair shop and will always bring my SUV back for any repair needed.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 08/26/2019

Walter thank you so much for your loyalty! We really appreciate your business. We are here for you anytime.

BK
BARBARA K.
Dodge Journey
08/20/2019
Battery replacement
Frank always is very professional. He gives you a honest opinion of what he feels is best for your repair.
We have been coming here for years for different repairs on several vehicles. We will definitely return if we need anything else done.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 08/22/2019

Thank You Barbara for being a loyal customer and for helping to share the word about us, we are here for you anytime!