MU
MARK U.
Menominee, MI
Mazda CX-5
11/22/2020
Great people to do business with
They are my auto repair shop for life. It is a really pleasure doing business with Frank and his wife. I’ve been going there for about a year now, and I have no plans to go anywhere else to get my vehicle worked on. Thank you very much for doing such great work Frank and your team.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 12/01/2020

Thank you for this great review! We truly appreciate it, we are here for you anytime.

11/05/2020
Frank the owner listens to your issue and pays close attention to it, he won’t give up until he gets the job done and correct. Affordable
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you Maria for this great review, we truly appreciate it! We are here for you anytime.

JOSE S.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/29/2020
fast and fair service
When I have car trouble I bring it here, they work fast and the price are fair. I’ve never felt taken advantage of.
TA

Thank you so much for this great review, we truly appreciate it ! We are here for you anytime.

Scion tC
10/27/2020
Satisfactory Service
Great and timely Service. Staff keeps the customer informed and answered all relevant questions. Also provided accurate price estimate.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/28/2020

thank you so much to take the time and leave this great review, we truly appreciate it. We are here for you anytime.

HB
HYACINTH B.
Stuart, FL
Acura MDX
10/21/2020
Very professional & honest
Procedures are explained so that there is a clear understanding of the recommended course of action, or available options.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/22/2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal costumer and helping to share the word about us. We are here for you anytime.

CHERYL ANNE S.
Acura RDX
09/26/2020
Oil change, tire rotation
Always amazing service. Thank you!!
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you so much to take the time leave a 5 star review , we truly appreciate it. We are here for you anytime.

JOSE S.
09/23/2020
honest and Fair
very pleased with the work they do, I’ve taken several of my cars there and they fix it right away. I feel they’re honest and highly recommend them.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 09/24/2020

Thak you so much fro taking the time to leave this great review, we really appreciate it. We are here for anytime.

DF
DAISY F.
09/23/2020
Frank and his staff make car repairs an enjoyable experience! Everyone is helpful and knowledgeable, and the work is done quickly and efficiently.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review, we truly appreciate it. We are here for you anytime.

DF
DEBORAH F.
09/18/2020
Went in for my AC. Frank and as very honest with me. He fixed the problem. Really appreciate what he did. Will definitely bring my car back for future repairs.
Very dependable place for sure!
TA

Deborah, thank you so much  for takng the time and leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

JOSH G.
09/18/2020
Professional
Very professional
Honest
TA

Thank you so much to take the time and leave a review , we are here for you anytime.

DAN R.
09/02/2020
Every job was completed as rquested and on time.
I had many auto repair/service organizations over my many years. I have to say your group is one of the best I have the pleasure to deal with.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 09/04/2020

thank you so much for this great review, we truly appreciate it! We are glad we met your expectations and we are here for you anytime.

HB
HENRY B.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/24/2020
Quick, Honest, and Professional
Frank took excellent care of my car and had it done when he said he would. Highly recommended.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 08/25/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time and leave this great review! We truly appreciate it, we are here for you anytime.

ES
EDDIE S.
08/18/2020
Excellence
Honest, professional services in a timely manner.

GM
GRADY M.
08/10/2020
Satisfied Customer
Premium Service at reasonable prices. Fixed the first time. Will return for service in the future. Thanks Again
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time and share your experience with us, we truy appreciate it. We are here for you.

BW
BILL W.
08/06/2020
very good service.
very friendly personnel and quick service
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 08/06/2020