JOHN D.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/12/2020
Frank and his team are very nice to deal with and straight forward
Frank and his team are very nice and professional
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you so much John for taking the time and leave this great review. We really appreciate your business and please let us know how can we be of assistance in the future.

JACK B.
03/12/2020
one word Trustworthy!
Always the best..
TA

Jack thank you so much foir this review. We truly appreciate you being a loyal customer, we are here for you anytime!

DT
DENNIS T.
03/11/2020
Honest, Quick Accurate Work
Frank and his team are attentive, efficient and focused on taking care of your vehicle. They go the extra mile to be sure you and your vehicle are happy.
TA

Dennis, thank you so much for this great 5 star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We are here for you anytime.

GT
GARY T.
03/09/2020
Hometown atmosphere
Found advanced auto repair by chance. Frank and his crew were unbelievable, courteous, professional, A pleasure to work with. I had work done on two separate vehicles extremely satisfied with both.
Prices are more than fair, and the service was excellent. Rebuilt transmission in two days everyone else needed a week and a half to two weeks for the same repair. I would and have recommended Advance Auto to several people already.
Thank you Frank for all that you have done I’m sure I will see you in the future.
The hometown atmosphere was a delightful change of pace.
Extremely happy, Gary Tolman
TA

Gary, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

MT
MIKE T.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/05/2020
They dont lie
They do great work and a bunch of real straight shooters I will use them as long as I drive
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you so much for your words, we really appreciate it !

TW
Tom W.
03/04/2020
Best Auto repair around
Frank I believe he's the one in charge and his crew are outrageous! They saved me thousands of dollars on an engine for my car. They told me of the possibility of a warranty on a Kia Sorento they were correct. They troubleshooted the car and knew exactly right away the engine was no good. They unlike some companies nowadays did not did not try to take advantage of the situation I was in. They told me straight away to call Kia and ask about warranties on the car when the car was taken to the Kia dealership the warranty was intact and they saved me thousands highly recommend this company to anybody I will recommend it to all my friends and anybody who asked if they need a good repair garage sincerely Tom Walker
TA

Thank you Tom for taking the time and leave this great review, we truly appreciate it ! We are a family owned company and we run an honest and professional business. We are here to help people anyway we can, please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

MU
MARK U.
Menominee, MI
Mazda CX-5
02/28/2020
Great People
I live in upper MI, needed an oil change here in FL, called Frank to make an appointment, he said stop by they would fit me in. I brought my car in they did they oil change and fixed a small oil leak that had started since being in FL. A real pleasure to do business with. I will definitely go back when I need auto maintenance.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/28/2020

Thank you so much for this great review!  We really appreciate your business, we are here for you.

JACQUELINE D.
Nissan Sentra
02/26/2020
Fast professional quality service
My bumper was damaged in a parking lot accident on my new car and these guys made it shiny and new with fast quality friendly service the very next day at a great price and gave me the touch up paint as well. Thank You 😉
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review! We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

CHRIS B.
02/25/2020
Easy and fast
I had a transmission service performed by a different shop a year ago and had begun to have a small leak. Took my Jeep into Advance and they ordered parts and fixed it the same day. Straight-forward and easy to work with, I'll be coming back for any future repairs needed.

GM
grady m.
02/19/2020
Exceptional
Have been to many places and have found that all they can do is replace not diagnose the problem. Sometimes not fix the problem. This place is not one of those places. The team here are very nice or even like family. They are very well knowledge and fix the problem. I have not taken my vehicles anywhere else. The pricing is well and fair
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you so much for this great review! We appreciate you being a loyal customer and taking the time to share the word about us. We are here for you anytime.

RONALD M.
Ford Expedition
02/14/2020
Professional service
There’s not enough words in the dictionary to describe the superb workmanship that was provided. I will recommend your shop to many friends.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you Ronald for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you helping to share the word about us. We are here for you anytime.

JOHN D.
Cadillac SRX
02/13/2020
Excellent service and trustworthy!
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business! We are here for you anytime.

MARK W.
Fort Pierce, FL
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/11/2020
Quick, Honest, affordable!
I never l take any of my 12 vehicles to a shop for repairs. I have always done all the work and maintenance in my own shop. Even rebuilding the transmissions. Because I have been ripped off every time. Poor work and over charged. In this case I had no time to do the work and found Advance Transmission reviews to be very good and called for some advice. Right away I was given help on the phone to try and diagnose what my issue was with my work van. I took it in and unfortunately it needs a rebuild. Dropped it off and it was done in one day.
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We understand the importance of having a work truck running in perfect condition therefore we strive to give our customer their vehicle back as soon as possible in perfect working order. We are here anytime .

Mike H.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/06/2020
Peace of mind (and wallet) with this company
This was my 4th visit to AAR&T and I've been equally pleased each time. They diagnose your problem and do great work with no "hidden surprises" that pop up like many other repair shops. Frank and his wife work hard to provide a wonderful, professional, friendly service experience. I'm once again very pleased...so much that I drive from Riviera Beach to their shop in Port St. Lucie to have the work done. Mike H
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/06/2020

Mike, thank you so very much for your loyalty and trust in our service  and professionalism. We really appreciate your business. We are here for you anytime.

THOMAS S.
01/29/2020
PC Valve Replaced
Diagnosed rightly...repaired quickly...not over-priced...
TA
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 01/30/2020

Than you Tom for being a loyal customer and for taking the time to spread the word about us, we truly appreciate it !