LH
LARRY H.
GMC Terrain
03/15/2019
True honesty
Frank is one you can trust . He will give you the details of your problem, tell how he will fix it, and give you a fair price estimate, and he will live up to his word. He makes sure you are satisfied before you leave.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you so much Larry for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate it! Thank you for trusting us  with your vehicle and we are here for you for any of your automotive needs.

CHERYL ANNE S.
Acura TL
03/03/2019
Amazing service every time!
Frank and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and personable. My family and I have been costumers for several years now. Honestly and integrity are the cornerstone of his business. These are true professionals. I couldn’t be more pleased with the service.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you so much Cheryl for this great review. We really appreciate you and your family being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

BETH B.
Isuzu Rodeo
02/25/2019
Repair was done quickly, so I got my car back quickly.
Frank the owner of Advanced gives great customer service & the repairs done there are reliable. I’ve been a customer for 16 years. I would recommend the garage for any type of auto repair.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you Beth for being a loyal customer we truly appreciate!
Thank you for helping to share the word about us. We are here for you anytime.

SK
Shellie K.
02/25/2019
Pride of Small Business!
I highly recommend this shop, my son's jeep needed his transmission rebuilt & I had no clue where to bring it, we were SO BLESSED to have Mr. Frank get recommended to us, he was honest, fair, did was he said he would do and MORE! Thank you so much, we are so happy to be new customers of Advanced Auto Repair & happy to recommend you with confidence!👍🏼 Kemp Family

Thank you so much for your kind words ! We are here for anthing you need.

SL
Steve L.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Steve said that he has no problems with the place or Frank and will continue to go there because of their good past history.

Thank you Steve for being a loyal customer and give us a five stars reviews! We really appreciate it, we're here for you anytime.

PA
Pedro A.
Nissan NV200
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Pedro's daughter. She said that she would recommend this business for service.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/15/2019

thank you for taking the time and give us a 5 star review, we really appreciate it!

TOM B.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/01/2019
Advanced Auto is a very friendly and professional business from start to finish. You are treated like part of the family.
No matter what problem you have with your vehicle Frank and his mechanics will fix or repair it in no time. Frank stands by all his work and at a reasonable price. I stand by Advanced Auto for all my vehicle repairs.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for  taking the time and give us this wonderful review we really appreciate it! We are here for you anytime.

CE
Carl E.
Lake Placid, FL
Nissan Titan
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Carl said they do what the customer asks and tells them what other issues there are.

HB
Hyacinth B.
Stuart, FL
INFINITI M35
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Hyacinth said the employees were very responsive. They provided quality service. The work was very good. She trusted the service the employees provided.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give this wonderful review. We really appreciate it!

FP
Fred P.
York, ME
Cadillac DTS
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Fred said they are the best in town and Frank is phenomenal. He can't say enough good about them.

Thank you so much for this great 5 star review! We really appreciate your business.

BETH B.
Isuzu Rodeo
12/07/2018
Good reliable service
Frank is always willing to help & does small & large repairs as quickly as possible. Very reliable.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it !

JN
Jerry N.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said that the place had quite good service. The staff was attentive, personable and very knowledgeable.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Joe G.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he would recommend the business for service.

thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and recomending us.

RK
Rich K.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Rich said the staff was terrific and were determined to resolve his issue.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 11/27/2018

thank you for trusting your vehicle with us!

11/17/2018
They are honest and do a thorough job to ensure your safety.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time and leave this great review. We really appreciate your business.

TOM B.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/15/2018
Great place
Frank Thank you for everything you do. You are the best, and appreciate all you do in taking great care of my vehicles . I always recommend you (Advanced Auto) and will continue to recommend you always. Thank you so much Tom B
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Tom for takinng the time to leave this excellent review and for your loyalty !

NF
NADINE F.
Acura MDX
10/17/2018
Reliable service on my automobile.
I have been using Advanced Auto Repair for several years on all my cars. The service & repairs were always completed to my satisfaction. I have also recommended them to my neighbors and they have had them same experience.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you Nadine for being a loyal customer and trusting us with your automotive needs!

Josh M.
Mercury Milan
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Josh said they got him in and out pretty quickly, and what they did worked.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it!

Jonathon T.
Audi S4
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the owner is a cool person and his vehicle was handled well.

Thank you so much we appreciate it!

NM
NATALIE M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/02/2018
Good experience
After relocating from Pennsylvania, I was happy to finally find an honest opinion about my car repairs and an honest price! I will definitely be going back for all my car maintenance.
The Team Advanced A. from Advanced Auto Repair & Transmission responded on 10/04/2018

Natalie thank you so much for this great review! We really appreciate you helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.