09/13/2018
Exceptional Service as Always
The oil change and inspection was performed in their usual professional and courteous manner of excellent service. What an AMAZING team!!!

Mike A.
09/10/2018
Good and fast
Prompt and excellent service. Expert work

Jeff L.
Jeep Patriot
09/07/2018
Attention to detail
Very thorough. Inspected everything. Honest. I finally believe I have found a place thats not trying to rip me off.

WD
William D.
08/30/2018
Inspection made
Everything went very well. I was new to this process and everything was presented and explained when needed. Everyone was very nice and it was done as quickly as possible.

GW

PB
Patricia B.
07/24/2018
90,000 service
Thank you for a job well done and for thorough communication.

Ram 1500
07/20/2018
Great service and a fair price.

PH
PETER H.
INFINITI M37
07/20/2018
Excellent value for excellent service on time with courteous, friendly staff.

NS
Nick S.
Audi S5
07/15/2018
I've had two great service experiences!
The two times I've taken my vehicles to Advanced Automotive, I didn't really know what the problem was. I explained it to the best of my ability. They performed a diagnosis and fixed my vehicle. I was very pleased with their service and their friendliness.
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 07/18/2018

Nick, thanks for the five stars!  One thing we like to do for our customers is to remove the uncertainty about their car's symptoms.  We're glad you gave us the opportunity to meet you and solve your problem.

TH
Theresa H.
King Of Prussia, PA
07/07/2018
Excellent experience
The service team is very capable and completed the work in the amount of time they said they would. The office staff is very friendly. Ike and Denise are great and very interested in their customers, who are treated like friends.

We're glad you were pleased, Theresa!  Call us anytime with questions or concerns about your Nissan.

JAMES P.
06/20/2018
Competent and honest
Excellent service experience

Thanks, Jim. While we do make mistakes once in while, we never hide them, as you know.

MICHAEL A.
Nissan Rogue
06/18/2018
Service on my 2001 Aurora
Once again, great service throughout. Everything that was suggested to be replaced for inspection was done quickly and properly. I wouldn't be comfortable taking a car this old to someone I didn't trust. Fortunately, I have never been disappointed at Advanced Automotive Service Center.

Thanks, Mike.  We like to help customers keep older cars performing.

SR
Shari R.
Chester Springs, PA
05/29/2018
Excellent Service!
Highly recommend (and I’m not one to write reviews!). Honest, prompt and very knowledgeable. I only take our cars here - great people!

Shari, thanks very much for taking the time to recommend us.  We know how you feel about writing reviews--technology overload, right?  So we are glad to know you think we are worth it!

MICHAEL A.
GMC Acadia
05/23/2018
A Very Accommodating Auto Repair Shop
Ike and his team have made it easy for me to maintain my cars without the typical concern worrying about being taken advantage of. My 2012 GMC needed a fair amount of work and all things considered, the repairs were done well, were within a reasonable price point, and the SUV is running very well. It's a real inconvenience when your car breaks down so being able to get a ride and a loaner if needed was very helpful.
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 05/24/2018

Good to hear Mike.  We're glad we were able to accommodate you and to continue to earn your trust.

05/09/2018
Great job!
Replaced my flat tire in an efficient and satisfactory manner. Great job!
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 05/10/2018

Glad to have helped Dave!
Thanks for your business and approval or us.

Ike and Denise

KIMBERLY B.
Volkswagen CC
05/02/2018
Excellent service!
Extensive knowledge of all different vehicles. They will get to the bottom of any problem and communicate with you along the way. Very honest and reliable. Family owned business so you are treated like family!

Kim,
We are delighted to know that we have gained your confidence in our work and trust in our business model.  Thank you for the five stars!

Ike and Denise

04/06/2018
Exceeded expectations as usual
When I drive my car out after being serviced I can imagine it telling me it was like going to a spa where it had just received a lot of TLC. ❤️🚔😀
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 04/18/2018

Denise said this is the most charming review we have ever received, David!
We loved it, and will pin it to the top of our website reviews page for 2018.  We are glad to know you both!

BW
BARBARA W.
04/02/2018
Always top notch service, repairs and efficient work
Have been taking cars to Ike and crew for many years. They always provide great service, excellent work, and trustworthy services. I take car in to them in early a.m. - someone brings me home while they work on car. Everybody wins! They work on car as they have time, I don't have to sit around and wait for it!! I have recommended AA to friends and neighbors.

Thanks for the referrals, Barbara.  We do not make it a practice to ask customers for referrals, but we are always grateful when they do!

JOANNE R.
Audi Q5
03/28/2018
Great Customer Service
Thanks to Ike and the team for another great experience at Advanced. Top notch customer service. I've recommended friends and they say the same thing about customer service.
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 03/30/2018

Dear Joanne,

You have been a loyal customer--even more than I knew--and we all thank you for a wonderful review.

YD
Yin D.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/09/2018
Great Quality Work, Highly Recommended
My 2007 Infiniti G35x with 186K mileage died on me Friday night and I went online and checked out a few Autoshops around the area. I found Advanced Automotive Service Center had the best review and went with them. They replaced my Power Steering Pump, Alternator, and Battery. I am very pleased with the quality of work that was done. I didn't expect my car to last me much longer, but with the repairs, I am confident that it can hold me over for another 3-5 years.

Dear Yin D.  Thank you for sharing your experience with us in this detailed review.  Since we are in the "after-market" auto repair business, we try our best to keep your car performing well as long as is practical for you. Be sure to call us if you suspect anything is wrong in the future.