PP
Paul P.
Volvo S80
01/10/2019
Every time I go into AA Service Center, the guys are right on top of my problem. They go over and beyond the call of duty by making sure I leave there satisfied with their work. Excellent staff!

GH
George H.
12/12/2018
MAGIC: When no one else could, they delivered
Purchasing new tires and rims is a big investment. I was very excited about having bigger 35x12.5x17 tires on my Jeep. A different service provider tried 3 times to mount and balance them, still a shimmy when driving. Disappointed, I went to Advanced Automotive with their state of the art Hunter Road Force Balancing machine. They delivered. It was like I was driving a new car.

MA
Mike A.
11/28/2018
Good, fast, accomodating
Very attentive service. They try the hardest to accomodate your requests for schedule. Excellent guality of work.
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 12/04/2018

Mike,
We're glad you are pleased with our service.  We'll let our techs know that you view their work as excellent. They are good guys, too. Thanks for the recommendation!

Dennis R.
11/15/2018
Top Znotch
Ike and his staff always do a great job! You can’t go wrong when you take your vehicle here.

10/26/2018
Honest & Trustworty
I can count on Advanced Automotive Service Center to fix only what truly needs to be fixed & not to try to “sell me” some unnecessary part or service. As a female retired senior citizen, this is greatly appreciated!

We're happy to take care of your car in a way that builds your trust. Thanks for the five stars!

SAM B.
10/25/2018
Great convenient service
Located a stone's throw from home, Advanced has my 12-year-old Subaru Outback running good as new!

Sam,
Thank you for the excellent recommendation.  We believe in keeping a car's performance and safety at its top level for as long as possible. (We also have a 12 year old car :)

Coatesville, PA
Kia Forte
10/23/2018
Very friendly and helpful staff and owners!!!
Advanced Auto has always done their best to help me with any car problems that I have experienced. Last week they found time to fit me into an already over booked schedule because I had a screw in my tire!! They are always reasonably priced and go the extra mile for their customers!!! Have been taking my car there for three years and have always been satisfied!!!

It was nice to see you again-- and we're glad it was something minor that could have you on the road again quickly.

Kia Forte
10/23/2018
Friendly and Hassle-Free Service
This is the second year in a row I've scheduled an appointment here to have my car inspected, and I would definitely do so again. The courtesy shuttle to my workplace, which is within a mile of the shop, was very helpful and my car was ready by the time I got out of work for the day. I appreciated the friendliness and courtesy from all staff I interacted with, especially given a few past experiences elsewhere where that was not the case, given that I am not a big "car person".

Volvo S80
10/18/2018
All Class
Drew gives the best customer service!

JAMES P.
10/12/2018
Excellent honest service
Great place to have service done; reliable for advice on future service needs.

Alan S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018
Just moved from NY and had my first PA inspection. They did not try to take advantage of me. Instead, they pointed out some things that should be fixed in the next 6 months and gave me reasonable estimates. I appreciated their honestly and will definitely return for service.
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 10/10/2018

Alan,
We're glad to have you as a new customer, and glad that you appreciated our customer service. Welcome to Exton. Chester County is a great place to live!

Ike and Denise Johnson
Co-owners

JAMES P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/06/2018
Superb service

Jim,
Thanks for your five star recommendation. "Superb" is a great description to hear from a customer. I appreciate your loyalty, too.

David S.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/13/2018
Exceptional Service as Always
The oil change and inspection was performed in their usual professional and courteous manner of excellent service. What an AMAZING team!!!

Hi David,

We are a team, and I will make sure all the members see your enthusiastic review !  Thanks.

MA
Mike A.
09/10/2018
Good and fast
Prompt and excellent service. Expert work

Mike,
We do our best to keep you car's performance and safety our top goals, while keeping your schedule  in mind. Thanks for noticing, and for the five-star review.

Jeff L.
Jeep Patriot
09/07/2018
Attention to detail
Very thorough. Inspected everything. Honest. I finally believe I have found a place thats not trying to rip me off.

Dear Jeff,

It sounds like you've been disappointed in the auto repair industry in the past.  We assure you that we go the extra mile to keep customer confidence in our team at the highest level. Feel free to call us anytime with any concern. Thank you for taking the time to recommend our business.

Ike and Denise Johnson
Co-owners

WD
William D.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/30/2018
Inspection made
Everything went very well. I was new to this process and everything was presented and explained when needed. Everyone was very nice and it was done as quickly as possible.

So glad you were pleased with our service !
Thanks for the review and recommendation.

GW

PB
Patricia B.
07/24/2018
90,000 service
Thank you for a job well done and for thorough communication.

Ram 1500
07/20/2018
Great service and a fair price.

PH
PETER H.
INFINITI M37
07/20/2018
Excellent value for excellent service on time with courteous, friendly staff.