MARK R.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/07/2020
Reliable service and great prices
I had a flat tire after hitting a curb. Ike and Drew made sure I was able to change my tire and get my car into the shop, which I was. The tire was fixed in one day and the price was just over a hundred dollars which isn't bad these days for a tire and labor. Thanks Advanced Auto.

Angie M.
Downingtown, PA
Volkswagen Routan
08/05/2020
Prompt Friendly Service
We have used Advanced Automotive Service Center for three of our cars. We always receive quality workmanship and prompt service.

Exton, PA
Audi Q7
07/31/2020
Friendly, efficient service
The guys at the shop go the extra mile to get things done!

Andrew S.
07/24/2020
Another great experience
In this chapter of the saga, our hero brings his truck in for a faulty water pump and cracked thermostat....
I had a slow coolant leak and a squeaky pulley when I brought my ranger in. My new pump runs beautifully and runs silent, and my thermostat is no longer leaking coolant. I am again super happy with the quality of work performed. I especially appreciate that AASCI took the time to check the rest of my pulleys while they were doing the pump, as I now know I have a chipped pulley that I can budget to get done in the future.
As always I 100% recommend AASCI to anyone and everyone.

GP
Georgia P.
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/19/2020
Superior Service
Emergency tire repair with the weekend looming and my absolute need for my car by Monday. Granted, my problem isn’t necessarily the problem of a busy, very booked automotive service center. I get it. It isn’t all about me. But that’s exactly how Drew and Ike make a customer feel. My problem is their problem. My time crunch is their time crunch. They pull out all the stops, and where humanly possible, they deliver. No excuses. No attitudes. Nothing but courteous service. Add to that, fair pricing and top notch mechanics, and you’ve got the automotive trifecta. They’ve got our business for as long as we own cars.
Thank you!

Kia Sportage
07/18/2020
Best Mechanic In The Area
Straight-forward shop that doesn’t always try to upsell additional services. Come in for an inspection, leave with an inspection. Come in for brakes, leave with brakes. They even advised me that my wiper blades were ok at the time, but would likely fail the next inspection and suggested I change them myself before my next visit to save some money.

WW
Whitney W.
07/14/2020
I have been coming here for almost 10 years now and I fully trust Ike and his team. They are accommodating and do great work! Highly recommended!

Cathy H.
Honda Civic Sedan
07/13/2020
Excellent automotive center
I’ve never had better service with an auto center than Advanced Automotive. They care about their customers and recommend the best steps to take care of your car. They are reasonable, responsible and reliable. Everything you could hope.

TF
Thomas F.
07/12/2020
Expertise and ethics
Very professional but down to earth. Easy to talk to and I get a very sincere 'vibe'. Not unreasonable cost and thorough. Very possibly the best mechanic(s) I've ever had. 5 stars.

Debbie M.
Media, PA
Volkswagen Passat
07/09/2020
On time for service it was completed with professional expertise! Thanks

JEREMY B.
07/08/2020
Solid Service
I have long used Advanced Automotive as my neighborhood garage. Recently I had a rattle in the trunk and an alarm on the dashboard. Drew and the gang solved both problems and kept me updated with multiple phone calls on the diagnosis, plan and cost. I really appreciated that. While I don't ever want stuff to go wrong with my car, if it does, I take it to Advanced Automotive.

Audi S5
07/07/2020
Dedicated workmanship!
I've had good experiences with A A Service Center, thus far. Customer contact when changes occur would be helpful.

AC
Anna C.
06/26/2020
Professional, reliable and accommodating. Excellent service from this team! I highly recommend.

EG
Emilie G.
06/26/2020
Very personal service
Drew always takes time to take car for my car. They are not just an shop for your car they are kind, thoughtful and easy to work with. I have gotten personal phone calls when service is do and post card reminders. During COVID they called to let me know inspections due dates were extended and they were there when I was ready.

PB
Patricia B.
06/24/2020
Excelente Service
I just move to Exton, PA from New Jersey. I have a Toyota Corolla that needed transmission service. I picked Advanced Automotive center based on reviews. This is the best place to take your car for service. They are very nice, did everything I asked for, called me every time they found a problem in my car telling me if was urgent or could wait. I am very happy I found this place to fix my car.
Trust the reviews.