Joann M.
04/19/2019
Amazing Service!
The service was excellent. Drew and Isaac were very friendly and helped me with everything I needed.

Drew R.
04/18/2019
My new goto
After my old mechanic closed up shop, it took me a little bit and a few service centers to find my new goto mechanic. The guys over at advanced are quick, reliable, knowledgeable and I wouldn't take my cars anywhere else.

JOSEPH F.
Downingtown, PA
04/15/2019
Always good
Once again Ike, Drew and their crew took good care of my vehicle. This time I interacted with Drew who kept me informed.
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks, Joe.  It's always good to see you. We appreciate your loyalty over the many years. With Drew on board now, we are confident there will be a growing list of customers like yourself who trust our team to consistently meet your needs. We could not do this without our well-trained and talented technicians.

Ike Johnson
President

PR
Paul R.
Saab 9-3
04/14/2019
Ramee Saab
flexible company, did review, quote and repair in support of my schedule.

Ramee,

Thank you for mentioning our effort to keep you on schedule for your busy life. It is something we all need at times.

We also appreciate the five-star review.

Ike Johnson
President

RP
Ruthann P.
Chester Springs, PA
Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/13/2019
Quick and honest service
Everyone is always friendly and takes the time to explain what is wrong and offer options before making repairs. They are always looking out for my best interests.

Ruthann,
We like people, and want them to feel that they matter when they come here.  Our techs take care of your car as if it were their own. They tell Ike and Drew what they find. As a team, they discuss what is best overall. Thanks for the praise! I will pass it on to them.

Denise Johnson

Co-owner

MATTHEW L.
04/08/2019
Same as below.
Decent people, polite, honest. I trust them.

Matthew,

Your words make us feel pride in our business and in our team.
Thank you very much for the five-star review.

Michael M.
Excellent Service!!
Advanced Automotive is by far one of the finest mechanic shops I've been to since moving to the West Chester area. Drew provided excellent customer service from appointment scheduling to checkout. It's a real pleasure to have an auto repair shop you can really trust. Thanks guys!

Michael,
First, we want to welcome you to this area.  It's a great place to live, with many options for everything you want or wneed. We are pleased that we are now your choice for automotive care. You won't be disappointed by our team. Thank you for the great review.

PP
Patty P.

Robyn R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/06/2019
Drew was awesome and so easy to deal with!
Making the customer feel comfortable is key!

Yes, we agree, Robyn.  Cars can be very stressful. One of our chief goals is to reduce your stress and increase your trust.
We are fortunate to have Drew helping us to meet that goal.
Thank you for the five star review.

BN
Brian N.
Nissan Murano
04/05/2019
Customer Service!
New to this area, and Ike and Drew are the best. Found the tires I needed, and gave me the best honest price. My husband travels and they took me home for the morning, and came and got me when job was completed. Love supporting Local businesses in the West Chester/Exton area.

VR
Veronica R.
Kia Optima
04/04/2019
Still the Best to the West
These guys are the best thing since peanut butter and jam. Trustworthy, personable and dependable, I know the safety of me and my car is always their priority.. Great location, clean grounds and inside their office & lounge. Services are always expertly-done in a timely-manner. I never need go anywhere else.

JO
Jim O.
03/26/2019
The personalized service and care.
They kept me informed all through the process of my CRV's front end straightened out after sliding into a curbe in snow.
Thank you for your service.

Cathy H.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/26/2019
Great Service!
Great service meaning they go the extra mile. Everyone is professional yet super friendly. Fair and time-sensitive.

MA
Mike A.
Parkesburg, PA
Chevrolet Corvette
03/23/2019
Very happy
Work was done as asked. Excellent communication. Will be back for service.

BW
BARBARA W.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/22/2019
Great service at fair price
Have been a customer for nearly 20 years. Ike and his team do a great job servicing my car. It's also a bonus that they will drive me home so I don't have to wait for hours for car to be finished, then pick me up to get refreshed and repaired vehicle. Not many places will do that! A terrific place for inspection, routine maintenance, tires, brakes, with fair prices.

TL
THERESA L.
03/21/2019
Great Job
Advance Automotive was quick, efficient and know their stuff.
Even with a new battery from AAA my battery kept giving me problems. I needed an oil change so I brought it to Advance Automotive and had them check it out. I was worried there was more going on with my car. Luckily it was only a loose connection. Thank you all for your service.

Andrew S.
03/18/2019
Awesome experience
I had an outstanding experience with Advanced Automotive Service Center (AASC). This was my first time working with AASC, and I can say that it will definitely not be my last. I say this having had a rather large, unexpected, and untimely repair for my truck.
What drew me to AASC was the overwhelmingly positive reviews I read online. Having just had a terrible experience with another shop, I was feeling uneasy about going through the process again. So I called because of the reviews, and because I really needed my truck fixed.
Ike (the owner) answered the phone. He was knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to deal with. First impressions go a long way with me. From there on out I dealt with Drew, who oversaw the service to my truck. Drew was awesome too, and he picked up right where Ike left off. Drew went through my vehicle with a fine tooth comb. It was apparent that the previous shop had neglected my vehicle. Drew took pictures to make sure I understood the level of work needed to make my truck safe and legal again. I liked the attention to detail, and that he took the time and trouble to help me understand (I am a carpenter, not a mechanic). I have never had this level of service before.
What should have been an unpleasant experience ended up being easy and relatively stress free, and in the process AASC has earned my trust.
Though it was a rather expensive repair, I feel that AASC was priced exceptionally well. I got a lot for my money AND my truck runs like new.
I am now one of their overwhelmingly positive reviews, and I will continue to be a faithful customer. I 100% recommend AASC to anyone and everyone. All automotive repair experiences should be like this.

JOSEPH F.
Downingtown, PA
03/16/2019
Always good
As always, Ike and Drew know what they're doing, explain what needs to be done, give options and are always friendly.

JOHN J S.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/15/2019
All oie cars fir the oast 11 years
Honestly, keep their word ;(even if they have ti go outside? to fic tiur problen. They have saved me over $7,000 by researching a problem they couldn’t fix. To pont they drove me to aeveral other shops

MA
Marya A.
Chester Springs, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
03/13/2019
Always Great Service
I always get great service from Advanced Automotive. They get the job done quickly and efficiently and they are very fairly priced. My entire family brings their cars here for any issue we may experience.