BN
Brendan N.
09/10/2019
Proper Automotive Service
Advanced auto is a proper automotive repair shop in every way. They do what they're supposed to do when and how they're supposed to do it at a fair price. Also, I've never felt like I might be being "taken for a ride". Advanced isn't gonna tell you that your car needs work it doesn't need.

Andrew M.
INFINITI QX60
09/08/2019
Pleasantly Surprised at the Quality of Service, Professionalism of Owner and Staff
On Friday, September 6, 2019, I delivered my wife’s Infiniti QX-60 to the Advanced Automotive Service Center and requested that they replace front disk brakes, rotary, and flush old brake fluid. This was all required according to a repair statement dated 7/8/19 from Infiniti Auto Dealership, saying the front brakes were at 4/32 Left Pad and 5/32 Right Pad, and after inspection and photographing by AASC in-house mechanic, Patrick, the pads were between 7-8/32, so my Infiniti report was misleading and false, which caused stressed to my wife for thinking the brakes were going to fail and cause a crash. In addition, to informing me the pads do not need to be changed, Patrick greased the disk pads, to extend the life of the pads, something never discussed with me at the Infiniti Dealership over all the years we had the vehicle serviced.

While visiting ASSC in Exton, I encountered two strangers waiting to have their personal vehicles serviced, one driving a Volvo, and another s Subaru. The customers volunteered they have been coming to AASC for years and they were very happy with the services. I can say, I was very pleased with the service and final bill of $389.00 on the QX-60 with 58,000 miles, compared to the Infiniti quote of approximately $1,206.00 that they were estimating for front brakes, rotors, brake fluid flush (165.00), replace motor belts and cabin filter. This Infiniti quote was unexpected, not budgeted, and obviously erroneous, misleading and deceptive. But only discovered and validated by excellent services being performed by AASC, which restores my confidence in auto mechanic repairs, and fair and equitable treatment of the consumer, the paying customer

Coatesville, PA
Volvo XC90
08/30/2019
Excellent service! Andrew was great!
I will never take my cars any place else! Been using Advanced for 15+ years. Always fairly priced, convenient and they take the time to explain what needs to be done and why! Great job by Matt in the garage and Andrew up front. Ike is great too!

Bill M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/29/2019
inspection repairs.
Drew was very professional and courteous. He is very knowledgeable. The whole process went smooth as glass. I’m so happy to have found a connection for repairs for not only my work van, which is a fleet vehicle, but also my own personal vehicles! Thanks again Advanced Automotive!! Thumbs up!! The rest of the mechanics that worked on my van, I thank you too!

SL
Steve L.
08/25/2019
The very best choice for you and your vehicle
Drew and Ike are customer-first people. They know what your car needs and give you the information. They give you their recommendations. If you don’t need something right away, but they see a need in the near future then it is brought to your attention with some options. That allows you to plan and budget for the service, if necessary. I wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else. They’ve come through for me every time.

CD
Carolyn D.
08/23/2019
Drew is very helpful and knowledgeable.
It is a pleasure to deal with Drew, who is always very helpful and thorough.

Thanit S.
08/22/2019
Brake Job
I am so happy with their advice regarding brake caliper job. They squeezed me into tight schedule and get it done on time. I took one star out because I had to go back and to have brake fluid in the reservoir topped off. It was at below the min line.
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 08/23/2019

Thanit, I'm very glad you caught what we should not have missed! I apologize for the inconvenience.  We appreciate you loyalty and your honest review which is helpful for our technicians to learn from.

Rich H.
Douglassville, PA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
08/21/2019
First visit
I was given a great degree of attention to make me feel that my business was wanted and earned. Kudos to Drew.
Job was done promptly and very affordable
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 08/21/2019

Rich,
We're glad you gave us the opportunity to prove ourselves as a friendly and fair team. Be sure to call Drew if you have any questions or concerns now or in the future.

Hyundai Kona
08/12/2019
This place is very flexible and accommodating to my schedule. They are also efficient is repairing your car in a timely manner. Everything about pricing is always upfront....very trustworthy.

Thanks for sharing what matters most in our customer relationships-- Trust.

08/08/2019
👍🏻👍🏻
Service and knowledge!!

Thanks loyal friend!

Marie P.
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/06/2019
Affordable car maintenance with excellent costumer service.
I find the car maintenance service to be excellent and affordable. It is easy to get an appointment and the staff are friendly, knowledge and efficient.

i'm glad you mentioned maintenance service, Marie, because one thing that sets us apart from dealerships and box stores is our committment to helping our customers keep their car on the road for a long as is practical!  Thanks for the great review.

08/05/2019
Great service. Great pricing.
Fast friendly service at a reasonable price.

So glad you were satisfied all the way 'round!
Thanks for the five stars.

Doug R.
Ram 1500
08/02/2019
Fast friendly service.
These guys got me right in for an inspection appointment last year right away. I tried to go to my car dealership and they said they were booked for 2 weeks. They really seem like straight shooters here and never tried to up sell me on services I really need.

Doug,
Thanks for staying with us for your car's needs. I cannot imagine a day when we would put a regular customer off for two weeks. I appreciate your recommendation.

Terry B.
08/01/2019
Great people Awesome service
Ike & Drew took their time explaining what my car needed snd what could and probably should wait. Who does that anymore. I trust their recommendations and plan on being a loyal customer.

Terry,
In your great review you helped get the word out that we never "upsell" needlessly and we're never pushy because that's not how we want to be treated. Thanks for the five stars after just trying our business. You won't be disappointed.

Volvo S60
07/31/2019
honest, friendly, and timely garage
This is an honest garage that won’t jerk you around and overcharge you. Recommended it to my whole family, and many friends!

We really appreciate the five gold stars--  thank you for the referrals, too.  They are the best recommendation anyone can give us!

Joe G.

Phoenixville, PA
Volkswagen GTI
07/20/2019
Honest and good service
Took my car in with issues it has been having for years - they took care of it and were great to work with. I’ll be back for sure!

Dan,
We all know the feeling-- something isn't right, and you almost give up trying to find the fix...  very frustrating.
We're glad we tried us, we fixed it, and now look forward to being your go-to mechanic. Thanks for the review!

Terry B.
07/19/2019
Pleasant Experience
Drew and Ike made me a repeat customer. They are so patient and take the time to make sure you know what they are doing and what items should be a priority. There is no overselling. I felt that I could trust their expertise and that they treated me as they would any family member needing car work done. Honest & Friendly

Joe G.
Ford E-350 Super Duty
07/18/2019
Vehicle inspection
Drew and the team at advanced have been great.
I'm a new customer to advance but I can tell from being in the industry they are honest and Mom and Pop type of approach.
Where they care more about the long-term customer.
Would recommend to anyone.
Look forward to doing business again.

Charlie W.
07/17/2019
People are excellent
Car was in for inspection an I waited for it they let me know everything they did