NS
Nick S.
Audi S5
07/15/2018
I've had two great service experiences!
The two times I've taken my vehicles to Advanced Automotive, I didn't really know what the problem was. I explained it to the best of my ability. They performed a diagnosis and fixed my vehicle. I was very pleased with their service and their friendliness.
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 07/18/2018

Nick, thanks for the five stars!  One thing we like to do for our customers is to remove the uncertainty about their car's symptoms.  We're glad you gave us the opportunity to meet you and solve your problem.

TH
Theresa H.
King Of Prussia, PA
07/07/2018
Excellent experience
The service team is very capable and completed the work in the amount of time they said they would. The office staff is very friendly. Ike and Denise are great and very interested in their customers, who are treated like friends.

We're glad you were pleased, Theresa!  Call us anytime with questions or concerns about your Nissan.

JAMES P.
06/20/2018
Competent and honest
Excellent service experience

Thanks, Jim. While we do make mistakes once in while, we never hide them, as you know.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Nissan Rogue
06/18/2018
Service on my 2001 Aurora
Once again, great service throughout. Everything that was suggested to be replaced for inspection was done quickly and properly. I wouldn't be comfortable taking a car this old to someone I didn't trust. Fortunately, I have never been disappointed at Advanced Automotive Service Center.

Thanks, Mike.  We like to help customers keep older cars performing.

SR
Shari R.
Chester Springs, PA
05/29/2018
Excellent Service!
Highly recommend (and I’m not one to write reviews!). Honest, prompt and very knowledgeable. I only take our cars here - great people!

Shari, thanks very much for taking the time to recommend us.  We know how you feel about writing reviews--technology overload, right?  So we are glad to know you think we are worth it!

MA
MICHAEL A.
GMC Acadia
05/23/2018
A Very Accommodating Auto Repair Shop
Ike and his team have made it easy for me to maintain my cars without the typical concern worrying about being taken advantage of. My 2012 GMC needed a fair amount of work and all things considered, the repairs were done well, were within a reasonable price point, and the SUV is running very well. It's a real inconvenience when your car breaks down so being able to get a ride and a loaner if needed was very helpful.
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 05/24/2018

Good to hear Mike.  We're glad we were able to accommodate you and to continue to earn your trust.

05/09/2018
Great job!
Replaced my flat tire in an efficient and satisfactory manner. Great job!
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 05/10/2018

Glad to have helped Dave!
Thanks for your business and approval or us.

Ike and Denise

KIMBERLY B.
Volkswagen CC
05/02/2018
Excellent service!
Extensive knowledge of all different vehicles. They will get to the bottom of any problem and communicate with you along the way. Very honest and reliable. Family owned business so you are treated like family!

Kim,
We are delighted to know that we have gained your confidence in our work and trust in our business model.  Thank you for the five stars!

Ike and Denise

04/06/2018
Exceeded expectations as usual
When I drive my car out after being serviced I can imagine it telling me it was like going to a spa where it had just received a lot of TLC. ❤️🚔😀
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 04/18/2018

Denise said this is the most charming review we have ever received, David!
We loved it, and will pin it to the top of our website reviews page for 2018.  We are glad to know you both!

BW
BARBARA W.
04/02/2018
Always top notch service, repairs and efficient work
Have been taking cars to Ike and crew for many years. They always provide great service, excellent work, and trustworthy services. I take car in to them in early a.m. - someone brings me home while they work on car. Everybody wins! They work on car as they have time, I don't have to sit around and wait for it!! I have recommended AA to friends and neighbors.

Thanks for the referrals, Barbara.  We do not make it a practice to ask customers for referrals, but we are always grateful when they do!

JOANNE R.
Audi Q5
03/28/2018
Great Customer Service
Thanks to Ike and the team for another great experience at Advanced. Top notch customer service. I've recommended friends and they say the same thing about customer service.
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 03/30/2018

Dear Joanne,

You have been a loyal customer--even more than I knew--and we all thank you for a wonderful review.

YD
Yin D.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/09/2018
Great Quality Work, Highly Recommended
My 2007 Infiniti G35x with 186K mileage died on me Friday night and I went online and checked out a few Autoshops around the area. I found Advanced Automotive Service Center had the best review and went with them. They replaced my Power Steering Pump, Alternator, and Battery. I am very pleased with the quality of work that was done. I didn't expect my car to last me much longer, but with the repairs, I am confident that it can hold me over for another 3-5 years.

Dear Yin D.  Thank you for sharing your experience with us in this detailed review.  Since we are in the "after-market" auto repair business, we try our best to keep your car performing well as long as is practical for you. Be sure to call us if you suspect anything is wrong in the future.

AG
Anthony G.
Lewisberry, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
03/02/2018
Awesome Service!
Everyone was so nice and helpful! I got updates on my car and what was going on and didn’t feel like anything was being pushed on me that didn’t mean to be done. I will definitely be going back.

Anthony, we appreciate your glowing recommendation. It was nice to meet you, too, and we looking forward to getting to know you and your car even better in the future.

MATTHEW G.
Glenmoore, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/22/2018
High integrity and fantastic customer service
The workers are all honest and go out of their way to provide a great customer experience, including driving me to work while my car is worked on.
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 02/22/2018

Hi Matthew,
It was nice to meet you and get to know a little about you and your work during the ride.  We always try to help in a time crunch like yours was, and we're glad we made a good impression.  Please call anytime with any questions or concerns in the future.

Ike & Denise Johnson
Owners

02/16/2018
A Knight in Shining Armor
When my car was shaking and getting ready to stall out, I was grateful that I was able to get to them in time to get my car back in great shape. They’re expert and courteous service spared us from a nightmare. What an amazing team! These guys ROCK!!

Dave,
Car malfunctions can make us feel very vulnerable at times.
I'm glad we were able to help right away and put you and Mrs. S. at ease once more.  Thank you for the five stars and compliments.
And congratulations on winning our monthly Giveaway in celebration of our 20th anniversary. It pays to check your email from us, right :) I didn't know you were both Eagle Fans, but wasn't it the best game ever?  Can't wait to see you in those T-shirts !

Ike & Denise Johnson

Mary B.
Scion xB
02/01/2018
Great Place
Great place! They are very responsible priced and provide excellent service.

Thanks very much, Mary, for the five stars. We hoped you would find we live up to our motto: Competent, Competitive, Conscientious !

TERRY S.
Downingtown, PA
Jeep Cherokee
01/22/2018
Only what I needed
I was going away that weekend and knew I needed rear tires and felt my brakes were worn down to the rotors. Advanced Automotive juggled their schedule to get me in and ordered all of the parts (brakes, rotors, everything) ahead of time. Once they got a look at my car, they told me I don't need brakes at all. They could have just put them on and I would not have known the difference, but they were honest about it and I greatly appreciate it. They also checked out the brake lines, fluid and everything else to ensure braking would be fine. They put on the new tires and did an alignment front and back and had my car ready one hour before I had to leave on my trip. Seems the old tires were giving me the feeling that the car wasn't braking well because the trip went great and my Jeep Cherokee felt great.
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 01/25/2018

Dear Terry,

We're very glad you went away with peace of mind and a much-improved ride. We'll be happy to help when you really do need new brakes. :)  Thanks for your thoughtful review!

Ike & Denise Johnson

PM
Pat M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/08/2018
Honest
The best I can say is that we feel comfortable when we drop our car off for service. That’s an important and hard to find detail with a lot of mechanics.
Ike and Denise J., Owner from Advanced Automotive Service Center Inc. responded on 01/08/2018

Pat,

Your statement about trust in Advanced Automotive really reverberates in us, especially in me, because that is exactly how I felt about dropping off my car to Ike's care years before I became
"Mrs. Ike" !  Thanks for your sincerity. It is knowing that people feel secure here that inspires us to do even better.

Denise Johnson

PB
Patricia B.
01/06/2018
New Customer
I can’t thank Ike enough for his help, his professionalism, his expertise and just general kindness. I am convinced that Advance Automotive is my go to garage for ongoing maintenance. I am just sorry I didn’t know about this establishment years ago.

Patricia,

I can't thank you enough for your really great review! We're glad you found us. You can be sure that we'll always do our best for you. We expect to around for a few more years. :)

DJ
Doris J.
01/05/2018
Friendly, helpful, concerned. Kept me aware of how repairs were going.
Looked over the car and gave me a rundown of what needed to be repaired now and what we could wait on. Discussed repairs with me making sure I understood what was needed and what the cost would be. Very happy to be working with Advanced Auto on the care of my car.

HI Doris,
 We do strive to make customers understand exactly what their options are with their valuable vehicle!  We are very happy to have you as an appreciative customer. Feel free to call anytime with questions or concerns.