John H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/14/2018
Great service at fair price
Wife's car would not shift into reverse. Turned out to be a shifter bushing replacement at a modest cost. Also an oil change and inspection. She is happy and feels secure driving her car again. "Happy Wife, Happy Life".

Shelley M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/14/2018
Every time I speak with someone at their shop, I'm so impressed with their knowledge. They explain things in detail as to why a particular service is necessary and how it affects the car's performance. They are efficient and timely, as well as reasonably priced. I recommend them to everyone I can. Thanks so much for all your help.

AJ
Angie J.
Winchester, CA
11/12/2018
Affordable Auto Repair are the best
They take care of all our cars and are always fair with us. thank you

CJ S.
Menifee, CA
10/24/2018
Oil decal
They forgot to put the oil mileage sticker to tell me when I need my next oil change.

I thought they would have used a thicker weight oil than 5 w 20 since the engine has 175k on it.

John H.
10/24/2018
Great service at fair price
They have serviced by BMW for almost two years now. Recently was for rear brakes. I checked price with local dealer and local service chain franchisee. Affordable beat both significantly on price. I took BMW by shop for them to check out rotors. Turns out rotors were OK and I saved another $160. I really trust these guys. Thanks Doug.

Britt M.
10/20/2018
Attentive personal service
Personal service where they always go the extra mile. You leave always feeling that the job was done right.

Tom M.
10/19/2018
Exceptional Customer Service
This is the place to take care of all your automotive needs. Our family takes both of our vehicles exclusively to Afforfable Auto Repair & have for now many years. They are honest and won’t try to upsell you. Allowing you peace of mind, that your not getting ripped off. Repairs are fast & reliable. They even will arrange for a complimentary Lyft ride if you have to leave your vehicle at their shop. How awesome is that, it’s unheard of. That’s excellent quality customer service, top notch! Thank you Doug & Afforfable Auto Repair! We appreciate you.

Mitch M.
Sun City, CA
10/19/2018
PERSONAL, QUICK IN OUT, FOLLOW-UP CALLS, HEP IN KEEPING COSTS DOWN. THANK YOU.
EXCELLENT. VERY HAPPY WITH SERVICE.

TD
Tom D.
Chrysler 200
10/02/2018
brake repair replace radiator resevour.
They always do great work and get my car fixed on time.

FL
Fred L.
Winchester, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
09/29/2018
Our go to repair place.
Affordable auto repair is a gem! We completely and implicitly trust them with all of our automotive needs. They are knowledgeable on all aspects of repairs and work on all types of vehicles. Who can say they enjoy taking their car to the shop? With Affordable Auto Repair I know I am not being taken advantage of and my vehicle will be taken care of. I have never felt taken advantage of and feel their pricing is more than fair. Do yourself and your vehicles a favor and make this place your repair spot. Ohhh and bonus they will send you home on an Uber after you drop off car and send one to get you when your car is ready if you can’t wait. Thank you Affordable Auto Repair for helping me take care of my cars!

HC
Harry C.
Dodge Durango
09/26/2018
Transparent
I’ve been coming to AAR for about 1 year for 2 different vehicles. I’ve priced the services and they are always right in line but I know they are honest and not trying to sell me something I don’t need. Just good suggestions on what I may need in the future.

Jeff L.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
09/26/2018
great experience
couldn't be more pleased with a car repair company. Good, reliable and responsible shops are very hard to find. Found one here.

Jeff S.
09/21/2018
Cost was as expected. Service was exceptional
The cost of replacing my radiator and thermostat was what was normal in my area. But they got right on it and competed by the next morning. The Uber complimentary ride (both ways) arrived in less than 5 minutes both times.

OT
Olga T.
Toyota Avalon
09/15/2018
Good service and attention to detaill
Great staff. Honest and reliable.

Honda Insight
09/14/2018
I have recommended your business to so many people. You are all so knowledgeable, polite, timely and have the best customer service. You always correctly diagnose my cars' issues and fix them timely and at a reasonable cost. I am so thankful for you.

RP
Robert P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/07/2018
Customer Service
Best customer service and they never over charge. They are informative and accommodating to people with a busy schedule. I have never had a bad experience there. Highly recommended.

Chris H.
Honda Civic Si
08/27/2018
Service on my 2007 Honda Civic
Great service and customer satisfaction.

DF
David F.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
08/18/2018
A truely trust worthy place to take your vehicle.
They conducted a thorough check of my sons car which had to take at least 2 hours plus and didn’t charge me a dime. When I went into pick it up I fully expected to pay at least $100 and my balance was $0. They gave me a detailed print out of the issues with the vehicle and all the prices seemed complete fair. I live in Menifee and I will make the trip to Murrietta for them to work on all my vehicles. So nice to find a place you can trust.

Julia L.
07/23/2018
Wonderful Service as Always
I have been taking my car to Affordable Auto for many years and I will keep going to them. Everyone is always super nice and polite. And, their service is truly affordable.

LG
Lauren G.
07/16/2018
Great service !
I just love you guys !! Great customer service ! Nice team ! Thank you for helping me out when i did not have an appt ! I will keep coming back as i have for the last 10 years !