Murrieta, CA
01/06/2020
Honest, affordable, quality work
Time and time again I've taken my cars to this shop after a car dealer recommends work done at outrages prices and on more than one occasion Affordable auto Repair has examined the recommendations and have told me the work is not necessary. They will not try and sell you work that is not necessary and their prices are reasonable. One of the most honest auto repair shops I have taken my cars too.

SA
Steven A.
12/22/2019
Took care of me as usual
I went in for a last minute battery change. They took care of me as they always do. I trust no one more in the auto repair business than Doug.

RD
Rubin D.
Toyota Sequoia
12/11/2019
Excellent customer service
Quick efficient quality work.

John H.
Murrieta, CA
11/21/2019
Great Service Again !!
Oil change appointment for my BMW 328i. On time and out in 35 minutes. Doug and staff are great!!

Don B.
Kia Sorento
11/14/2019
Great Customer service and friendly smile
Great service as always and would not want to take my cars anyplace else.

SA
Steven A.
Hyundai Accent
11/13/2019
Great as Usual
The service was great as usual. I drove away in a what felt like a new car.

Darlene P.
Nissan Murano
11/07/2019
Car Issues
Recently my car suddenly stopped running on a toll road in Orange County. Called Affordable Auto and informed them that my car would be towed to their shop. Have been bringing my car to them for several years and the staff at the shop has always taken good care of me. I found out that the transmission went out. Doug was trying to see if he could get me a good deal on another transmission, but it didn’t work out. I have always found Doug and all the shop group very knowledgeable and their prices are very reasonable. I now have another car and will continue to bring this one to their shop.

GW
Greg W.
Sun City, CA
Toyota Tundra
11/01/2019
honesty
work is very good,and owner is very nice and honest.

Don B.
Kia Sorento
10/17/2019
The people working there are great.
I feel like I am home when I am there getting my car serviced.

Don P.
GMC Acadia
10/17/2019
Always top notch
The staff and service here are great. Doug is an upstanding man that does not up sell. He handles you problems quickly at a great price. My family brings 4 cars to his shop!!

JN
John N.
Aguanga, CA
10/09/2019
It is very obvious that your crew is very knowledgeable!!
After 2 trips to the shop for our Honda CRV maintenance I cannot be more pleased. A third trip for our Jeep Rubicon's trouble-shooting and repair on ignition system, which had been worked on by several shops, proved that Affordable will be the only one we trust in the future!!!!!

Jeff S.
Wildomar, CA
08/26/2019
Nothing is Cheap - only Reasonable!
After the 90th(?) oil change on my 2001 Honda Odyssey (285K miles), I had to actually change my oil pan (!?) Turns out that the pan is aluminum but the plug-bolt is steel. Looks like it happens a lot (internet) - usually by over-torquing the plug-bolt back in place (especially if it was power-driven ... especially if it has not been started correctly). Anyway - I researched parts and labor and Affordable Auto was a good deal. Thanks to Doug and the staff for the rapid repair - Jeff

LJ
Linda J.
08/24/2019
You're the best
Another great experience. Although I hate spending money on car repairs, I always know I'm not getting ripped off when u deal with you guys. The job is always perfect and the price is always fair. Thanks again!!!

Winchester, CA
08/23/2019
Expedient and Reasonable
Customer Focused.. Keep up the great work.

AQ
Adam Q.
Sun City, CA
08/11/2019
Always smooth
Everyone is friendly, honest and efficient!