Joe K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/06/2020
SERVICE
I am so thankful for Afordable Auto! They were originally recommended by a friend and they have turned out to be the absolute best at service, value, communication with work done and service recommendations. I shopped dealers and some tire stores but found better value and service with Afordable Auto.
Truly Greatful!

Jeff L.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
06/24/2020
great experience
Very professional. Car was ready when promised. Have never had a bad experience at Affordable.

Dave M.
Scion tC
06/23/2020
Scion TC Service and Repair
Great service and friendly staff! Car was ready for pickup on time and no surprise charges!

Ken B.
05/07/2020
Honesty and Great Service
Greg has been working on my BMW for 8 years.
We have since moved to Long Beach.
I still bring my car to Affordable for service.

LJ
Linda J.
Dodge Durango
05/07/2020
You're the best
As usual you guys treated us like family. You guys are honest, friendly and reasonably priced. We love you guys!! Thank you!

Saul M.
Winchester, CA
GMC Envoy
04/23/2020
Awesome service !
Direct, transparent and friendly to Vets. You got my business all day, thanks for taking care of us!!!

Don B.
Menifee, CA
Kia Sorento
04/12/2020
Like Family
I love going there for they are like as if they are my family and great service always. I can always count on them and know if anything they would know what to do if they could not.

Dave M.
03/25/2020
Cooling system check and routine maintenance
I have been coming to Affordable Auto for years because they are honest and fair!
They are very detailed in their maintenance inspections and skilled at explaining why
something should be done and when. They are always friendly and professional in everything they do.
I highly recommend Affordable Auto!

JN
Jeremy N.
03/20/2020
Always great service and prices. Have been taking our cars here since 2011. I would definitely recommend Affordable to all family and friends.

SA
Excellent service as always

Cari M.
03/04/2020
Price and service
Thank you for your help for quite a few years!

Joe K.
Nissan Frontier
03/01/2020
Service, Honesty
I was sure my brakes needed to be replaced. What I got was a phone call telling me the pads were still at 70% and did not need to be done. They could have performed a brake job and billed for it but they didn't. Integrity and honesty is why I keep coming back. Thank you!

Raymond S.
02/29/2020
Greart Service
Love coming here for my auto repairs. They are honest clean and friendly service. Been coming here for my car repairs and even an rebuilt engine on ford fusion. Been a customer since 2013.

PK
Peter K.
Murrieta, CA
02/13/2020
Always pleased with Affordable's Service.
Always pleased with Affordable's Service.

RP
Richard (Dick) P.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/08/2020
Job well done
I also needed an estimate on repairing the passenger side mirror which I got. Have taken our cars over the years and always been very satisfied.