Ronda S.
01/03/2019
Trustworthy, ethical, professional. Love this place!
I have been going to Affordable Auto for many years now. They always take good care of me when I'm there and I feel that I can trust the suggestions that they make. The owner is a great guy and his employees are really professional and personable. I never worry about being taken advantage of because I'm a woman.

Aguanga, CA
01/02/2019
Professional and knowledgeable
We are totally pleased with the service done on our Honda. The technician who did our service is totally up to date on requirements.

WS
Wendy S.
12/30/2018
Focused on Integrity
It is refreshing to go to a business that takes care of ‘your’ needs and not focused on how much they can add on to increase ‘their’ profit. I have been a loyal customer for almost ten years now and appreciate having a maintenance facility I can trust to take care of my car and keep me safe on the road.

Suzuki Forenza
12/27/2018
Knowledgeable workers
I have brought my car several times to Affordable Auto Repair. They gave a good care for my car. Sometimes when they do not know how to fix it, they advice to bring to its dealer. They do not make histories. Also, they provide free Uber service if the car needs to be there longe hours which is very nice to have a driver to go home.
Well, the price is little expensive, but the service is good. They are very professional.

AE
Alex/Carol(mom) E.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/19/2018
Dependable, trustworthy, honest, professional! My family has brought their cars here for many years. Always satisfied.

Britt M.
12/17/2018
All around great service
Needed a complete transmission in my 2011 Tahoe and the shop was accommodating, communicative and fast as usual. They always have a recommendation from me.

John F.
Reasonable pricing.
When you goto Affordable, they are easy to talk to. They listen to what you have to say, and don't charge an arm and a leg.

CP
Carmen P.
12/07/2018
Honest fair pricing good people
Honest, reliable fair pricing easy to get appointments. Great place to take your car to.

Julia L.
Temecula, CA
Check tire pressure.
Sheree was, as always, was fabulous.. After having my tires pressure checked, she thoroughly explained that my tire pressure was fine on all tires. The problem is with the sensors in the tires, which I can live with. As always, everyone was warm and welcoming. Their 5 Star rating is truly justified. Thanks to everyone at Affordable Auto Repair.

PD
Peter D.
Fallbrook, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/06/2018
Honesty
Never try’s to up sell. Honest and reliable.

Robert G.

PH
Pat H.
11/29/2018
Number One Ranking in the United States
friendly and courteous Ive always liked Doug!!! He takes a deep concern for your car, as if it were his own!!!

Robert H.
11/17/2018
Amazing Service
So appreciative of this business. Time and time again they go above and beyond expectations. Third time they have warrantied their brake repair and even provided premium brakes, pads, rotors. Consider us lifetime customers. Simply the best repair service in town!!!

John H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/14/2018
Great service at fair price
Wife's car would not shift into reverse. Turned out to be a shifter bushing replacement at a modest cost. Also an oil change and inspection. She is happy and feels secure driving her car again. "Happy Wife, Happy Life".

Shelley M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/14/2018
Every time I speak with someone at their shop, I'm so impressed with their knowledge. They explain things in detail as to why a particular service is necessary and how it affects the car's performance. They are efficient and timely, as well as reasonably priced. I recommend them to everyone I can. Thanks so much for all your help.

AJ
Angie J.
Winchester, CA
11/12/2018
Affordable Auto Repair are the best
They take care of all our cars and are always fair with us. thank you

CJ S.
Menifee, CA
10/24/2018
Oil decal
They forgot to put the oil mileage sticker to tell me when I need my next oil change.

I thought they would have used a thicker weight oil than 5 w 20 since the engine has 175k on it.

John H.
10/24/2018
Great service at fair price
They have serviced by BMW for almost two years now. Recently was for rear brakes. I checked price with local dealer and local service chain franchisee. Affordable beat both significantly on price. I took BMW by shop for them to check out rotors. Turns out rotors were OK and I saved another $160. I really trust these guys. Thanks Doug.

Britt M.
10/20/2018
Attentive personal service
Personal service where they always go the extra mile. You leave always feeling that the job was done right.

Tom M.
Temecula, CA
10/19/2018
Exceptional Customer Service
This is the place to take care of all your automotive needs. Our family takes both of our vehicles exclusively to Afforfable Auto Repair & have for now many years. They are honest and won’t try to upsell you. Allowing you peace of mind, that your not getting ripped off. Repairs are fast & reliable. They even will arrange for a complimentary Lyft ride if you have to leave your vehicle at their shop. How awesome is that, it’s unheard of. That’s excellent quality customer service, top notch! Thank you Doug & Afforfable Auto Repair! We appreciate you.