AE
Alex/Carol(mom) E.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/08/2020
Consistently Reliable and Trustworthy
I've been going to Affordable Auto for many years. They are always reliable and trustworthy! My children and friends take their vehicles to Affordable Auto, also. Great people!

LJ
Linda J.
Dodge Durango
09/19/2020
Love them
Won’t take our vehicles anywhere else! Honest, reliable and affordable. Thanks affordable auto!!!

KH
Karen H.
09/14/2020
Didn't try to up-sell unnecessary service
I took my Prius-C in for its 90000 mile service, which basically consisted of an oil change and a bunch of inspections. All the car ended up needing, and all that I was charged for was the oil change. Not getting a laundry list of things to replace (e.g. the engine coolant, the transmission fluid, etc.) was a refreshing change compared to my usual experience taking the car to a dealer service department.

PH
Pat H.
09/12/2020
Trustworthy
excellent service. Doug cares about doing quality work, and stands behind his workmanship. I have been taking my cars there for years and plan on many years to come. Pat hays

Deanna H.
Menifee, CA
09/02/2020
Thank you so much! You all are so kind and friendly but overall HONEST! I’m so grateful to have be recommended to you a few years back.

Don B.
Menifee, CA
Kia Sorento
08/24/2020
Great service with a smile always
The staff and Doug are family and always so happy to see for we take all our cars to him for we trust him that much.

Jesse P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
08/20/2020
ownership, service team!
Doug, and his crew are the best. Have been going here for years for our fleet vehicles.
And always prompt service! And best value. Upfront, honest and reliable.
Thanks Jesse

Jeff L.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
08/18/2020
great experience
took car in.......they checked for a couple of problems..........suggested not to repair now, would be ok not to......come back at later date if
issues happen again. Very honest and straight-forward.

DF
David F.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/15/2020
America’s Best! Affordable Auto Care!
There isn’t another vehicle repair shop in America that is more trust worthy and professional then Affordable Care. They take care of all my vehicles and recently didn’t let me pay for a repair until we were sure that the problem had been fixed. Great people, great service. Doug is all about customer service and his team is second to none. Thank you guys for all you do.

LR
Lori R.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/12/2020
Outstanding Service
I have been using Affordable Auto Repair for years. They consistently provide quality, honest and professional service.

SA
Steven A.
Hyundai Accent
07/27/2020
Great as usual
The service is always awesome here.

Joe K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/06/2020
SERVICE
I am so thankful for Afordable Auto! They were originally recommended by a friend and they have turned out to be the absolute best at service, value, communication with work done and service recommendations. I shopped dealers and some tire stores but found better value and service with Afordable Auto.
Truly Greatful!

Jeff L.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
06/24/2020
great experience
Very professional. Car was ready when promised. Have never had a bad experience at Affordable.

Dave M.
Scion tC
06/23/2020
Scion TC Service and Repair
Great service and friendly staff! Car was ready for pickup on time and no surprise charges!

Ken B.
05/07/2020
Honesty and Great Service
Greg has been working on my BMW for 8 years.
We have since moved to Long Beach.
I still bring my car to Affordable for service.