Ken B.
07/06/2021
2003BMW. 530i
I drive from Long Beach so Doug can repair my car. He is honest, congenial and fair. I’ve referred many people to him over the years. I used to live in Murrieta. Sincerely. Ken B.

JV
James V.
Nissan Rogue
06/29/2021
Professional attendance to customer needs
They tend to customer asap without hesitation and get great results back to customers. The province of shuttle is very helpful.

KC
Kelly C.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/29/2021
Honest
Affordable Auto has always been honest with me, and that's why I go back.

Albert S.

GC
Ginger C.
Winchester, CA
06/25/2021
The highest quality service with the friendliest staff
Not only does this establishment live up to their name, affordable, but they are honest, efficient and friendly. For the last several years, I have taken all of my cars to them after trying many places in this valley. Just this past week, they thoroughly inspected my car and diagnosed a transmission issue but did not charge me. They were correct, and I had the transmission issue repaired at an establishment they referred. I will always trust their staff and be a devoted customer to Affordable Automotive

Brian M.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/19/2021
Integrity
Doug’s knowledge, demeanor, and integrity are second to none. We have been customers for close to 15 years and wouldn’t trust are vehicles anywhere else.

05/11/2021
outstanding honest service
They are always honest and professional and treat each customer like they are special.

NG
Noel G.
04/29/2021
I have been coming to Affordable Auto for over 10 years., Doug always takes care of all my cars. I trust him and his feedback.

Honda Civic Coupe
04/29/2021
They fixed the issue.

Jeff L.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
04/14/2021
great experience
Professional and honest! Not "pushy"; they present the facts and then you decide what to do.

DF
David F.
04/08/2021
Honest, affordable, polite and thorough.
As always, my car was fixed in a timely manner and at a fair price. I can’t recommend Affordable Auto Repair enough.

RP
Robert P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Dodge Durango
03/12/2021
Always Great work and great service!
Always Great work and great service at a fair price.

AG
Alyssa G.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/09/2021
Highly recommended
We have been taking our cars to Affordable Automotive for years. It’s the one place that I can confidently refer any of my family and friends to and know they will be treated with respect and taken care of. They stand behind their work and treat everyone as family.

Menifee, CA
Toyota Avalon
03/03/2021
Honest and fair value shop.
It's a place where you can always bring your vehicle and get great service.

Don B.
Menifee, CA
01/26/2021
Makes you a part of their Family
Always pleasant and happy to assist you taking care of everything from small to big. With the best price to help you during these hard times.