Jeff S.
09/21/2018
Cost was as expected. Service was exceptional
The cost of replacing my radiator and thermostat was what was normal in my area. But they got right on it and competed by the next morning. The Uber complimentary ride (both ways) arrived in less than 5 minutes both times.

OT
Olga T.
Toyota Avalon
09/15/2018
Good service and attention to detaill
Great staff. Honest and reliable.

Honda Insight
09/14/2018
I have recommended your business to so many people. You are all so knowledgeable, polite, timely and have the best customer service. You always correctly diagnose my cars' issues and fix them timely and at a reasonable cost. I am so thankful for you.

RP
Robert P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/07/2018
Customer Service
Best customer service and they never over charge. They are informative and accommodating to people with a busy schedule. I have never had a bad experience there. Highly recommended.

Chris H.
Honda Civic Si
08/27/2018
Service on my 2007 Honda Civic
Great service and customer satisfaction.

DF
David F.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
08/18/2018
A truely trust worthy place to take your vehicle.
They conducted a thorough check of my sons car which had to take at least 2 hours plus and didn’t charge me a dime. When I went into pick it up I fully expected to pay at least $100 and my balance was $0. They gave me a detailed print out of the issues with the vehicle and all the prices seemed complete fair. I live in Menifee and I will make the trip to Murrietta for them to work on all my vehicles. So nice to find a place you can trust.

Julia L.
07/23/2018
Wonderful Service as Always
I have been taking my car to Affordable Auto for many years and I will keep going to them. Everyone is always super nice and polite. And, their service is truly affordable.

LG
Lauren G.
07/16/2018
Great service !
I just love you guys !! Great customer service ! Nice team ! Thank you for helping me out when i did not have an appt ! I will keep coming back as i have for the last 10 years !

INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/10/2018
Always excellent service
This is both my wife and my go to auto shop for regular service as well as any problems that might arise. They are extremely knowledgeable and fairly priced. I highly recommend affordable auto to any car owner foreign car particularly.

Ken B.
07/05/2018
Affordable Auto repair: 2003 BMW 530i
Great Service, reasonably Priced, Friendly Service, Completed when promised.

John H.
07/02/2018
Great and prompy service
Have used them several times upon recommendation of a good friend. I bought my BMW 328i about 18 months ago. Affordable has done two oil changes and a brake flush and service.

Don P.
GMC Acadia
07/01/2018
Always Great Service
You can always be sure this shop has your best interest in mind. They are only concerned about making it right, not making a buck. They get 4 cars from my family!!

LW
Laurie W.
06/22/2018
Sold brake pads and rotors unnecessarily
I went to this mechanic because I was referred by my neighbor. Being a single woman I need to be able to trust who I take my vehicles to. I went for an oil change at 39,000 miles and was told I needed brakes and rotors. I agreed to have the work done only to find out I still had only 50% wear left on 2 of the 4 pads. Since the original rotors weren't given to me I dont know if they needed to be replaced but based on the brake pads I'm pretty sure it wasn't necessary but without seeing them I have no proof.

RF
Rosa F.
Scion tC
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Rosa said this business always has great service. She suggests that they should keep up the good work.

EM
Ethan M.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Ethan said he would recommend this business for service.

Sara M.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tim. He said he had no issues with the service and the service was timely.

RJ
Ron J.
Pontiac Grand Am
05/17/2018
Honest and Fair
Had an appointment and they were right on time. Good service. Price is right.

Kaity M.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Kaity said that every time she goes in for service they do a good job.

AH
Anthony H.
Winchester, CA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff were really nice and the prices were great, but they were unable to repair his vehicle.

Jeff S.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/08/2018
This shop is always a great help for our cars
This time it was our daughter's VW Beetle. I hate to shop these various mechanical jobs around since many shops are very specialized about what cars/services they can do. Doug's shop has techs to do just about anything. They give me options and do not apply pressure to "run up the bill". Why pay the Dealer's overhead mark-up? A good job at a fair price. Thanks to Doug, Cherie and Noah!