Latest Review about 1 month ago

Don B.
01/26/2021
Makes you a part of their Family
Always pleasant and happy to assist you taking care of everything from small to big. With the best price to help you during these hard times.

HS
Hector S.
INFINITI M35
01/24/2021
Always Great service at a Great price
I recently brought my 2007 Infinity M35 to Affordable Auto. I told Doug the problem I was having with the headlights. He had his specialist trouble shoot and find the problem. He communicated with me at every step. They found the problem and found the parts at a great price! They communicate with you and look out for you getting the parts at the best price.

Mike C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/15/2021
Outstanding service
Affordable Auto is the only place I go to bring my vehicles when I need service. Honest, reliable, and trust worthy.

Tom M.
Perris, CA
Toyota Tundra
12/16/2020
Trusted Service
After having numerous vehicles serviced and always being treated professionally, I can trust that I will always be treated fairly with quality work being preformed.

LG
Lauren G.
12/04/2020
Very friendly, always helpful !
This place is great ! They are always very informative and helpful. Never pushy. Always friendly and patient. I will keep going back as I have been for many years ! TU to the whole staff :)

Cynthia W.
Sun City, CA
11/23/2020
I’ve been coming here for 10 years, and the service is prices are the best

Don B.
11/19/2020
Great service with a smile always
Always trust with all my cars as if they are my family.

AP
Adele P.
Canyon Lake, CA
11/11/2020
Taking Care of Daughter’s Wheels
We can always count on Doug and his crew to make sure all of our autos are running safely and smoothly.

Jeff L.
Temecula, CA
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
11/11/2020
great experience
Doug is really quite helpful and a professional. Feel that he is honest and would not steer me wrong.

CL
Chris L.
11/04/2020
Good honest work
I’ve been brining all of the cars to Doug for about 7 years and have never had a problem. Great work in a timely manor. I have and will continue to recommend anyone I know that needs their cars worked on.

AE
Alex/Carol(mom) E.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/08/2020
Consistently Reliable and Trustworthy
I've been going to Affordable Auto for many years. They are always reliable and trustworthy! My children and friends take their vehicles to Affordable Auto, also. Great people!

LJ
Linda J.
Dodge Durango
09/19/2020
Love them
Won’t take our vehicles anywhere else! Honest, reliable and affordable. Thanks affordable auto!!!

KH
Karen H.
09/14/2020
Didn't try to up-sell unnecessary service
I took my Prius-C in for its 90000 mile service, which basically consisted of an oil change and a bunch of inspections. All the car ended up needing, and all that I was charged for was the oil change. Not getting a laundry list of things to replace (e.g. the engine coolant, the transmission fluid, etc.) was a refreshing change compared to my usual experience taking the car to a dealer service department.

PH
Pat H.
09/12/2020
Trustworthy
excellent service. Doug cares about doing quality work, and stands behind his workmanship. I have been taking my cars there for years and plan on many years to come. Pat hays

Deanna H.
09/02/2020
Thank you so much! You all are so kind and friendly but overall HONEST! I’m so grateful to have be recommended to you a few years back.