John F.
04/04/2019
Quality work done at reasonable prices.
Quality work done at reasonable prices is just the beginning. Affordable is an honest place to get your car fixed without trying to over sell what you don't really need done.

Thanks Affordable!

Julia L.
04/03/2019
Fabulous, as always!
Everyone at Affordable Auto is great - Polite, and Courteous. I've been their Customer for many years and would never, , ever go to another repair shop.

Ruth R.
Kia Sportage
03/31/2019
Exemplary professionals
Sheri went beyond & above in locating parts needed for my recent repairs. Keeping me informed about the search, delivery, and work on same. Thank you, Sheri.

Sean, a new member of the Affordable Team was a welcoming personnel & a people person.

Doug & his professional mechanics were, as always exemplary!

EC
Elsa C.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/27/2019
Great Place
I’ve been coming to Affordable Auto Repair for years now. Every single time I get great customer service, an honest opinion/diagnostic, affordable repair costs, and repair work that is done correctly. I have never had any issues. I have recommended them to many family and friends and i highly recommend them to you too!

NF
Nancy F.
Toyota Venza
03/23/2019
The people that work at Affordable
I've gone to Affordable in the past, and was very happy with the service. I got a new car and the dealer suggested I bring the car to them for service ( I tried) but they couldn't get me in for two weeks that just wasn't going to work! So I called Affordable and got right in! Took really good care of me!!!!

DN
David N.
03/17/2019
Affordable Auto Repair is one of a kind...
I am so grateful to have found an auto repair shop that I can trust. I have always been the kind of customer who gets three quotes before doing any service work. Since I have found Affordable Auto Repair, those days are over. The customer service is unsurpassed: timely and reliable and the work is affordable and pristine. Thank you Affordable Auto!

Honda Insight
03/13/2019
Awesome Auto Repair
Not only are they affordable, they are courteous, fast and don't recommend work that isn't necessary. I completely trust them when they tell me what my car needs.

JZ
June Z.
Acura ILX
03/09/2019
Car service
To be honest I had a much longer wait than usual for my car appt. and I do have to go back because the oil was changed but they didn’t reset the computer and it says only 30% and I know I’m 100%. So that’s a bit of a pain for me but I do trust this place so I’ll just
Let this time slide

PC
Perry C.
03/07/2019
Once again awesome service
I was having some issue with my Lexus passing smog. I live about 40 minutes away from “Affordable Automotive Repair” but I take all my vehicles there. I asked Doug if he can take a look at my car and see what the issue is. You can leave your vehicle there overnight after closing. They have an envelope slot and pens to leave a note and put your car key in the slot. Doug called me and said everything is fine he can’t find an issue. I told him I’m having an issue passing smog so he told me that he can take it to the smog shop across the street for me. The car passed smog and I only owed Doug $31 for the smog. That is incredible to have a repair shop so honest and they have the best mechanics out there! I highly recommend this shop if you’re tired of being ripped off.

Menifee, CA
Toyota Avalon
03/01/2019
The days of walking in for service is in the past.
If you don't schedule a appointment you'll have to drop off your vehicle. You can't walk in .

Ronda S.
02/23/2019
Love the staff and service.
Love this place. Owner is great and trustworthy. I always feel that they have taken great care of me and my vehicle. Have been going to them for years, and have referred many of my friends as well.

John H.
02/20/2019
Great service at fair price
I have use Affordable for two years now to service my BMW. On time oil change and inspection recently. Very pleased again!!

PC
Perry C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/17/2019
Honest and the best!!
I had a problem with my wife’s vw jetta. I purchased a micro mechanic device from hsn for $20. It reads your check engine light and tells you the problem and code and cost. I told Doug the problem and he fixed it and the cost was what the device said. I been going to affordable auto repair for years, they are honest and hard working people. The police even get their cars worked on by them. You won’t find a better and honest mechanic than them. Don’t use places like goodyear and tire stores, they will rip you off!

GS
Gregory S.
02/05/2019
Awesome and reliable!
Doug and everyone that i have dealt with are so nice and helpful and very knowledgeable. They offer uber if you need a ride home after dropping your car off and back to their shop to pick your car up. For the most part, they get things done in a timely manner.

Julia L.
02/01/2019
Wonderful
Affordable was once again amazing! Thanks to everyone.

Ken B.
01/21/2019
2003 BMW530I
As always, excellent service, on time and fairly priced. Ken Burdick

Ronda S.
01/03/2019
Trustworthy, ethical, professional. Love this place!
I have been going to Affordable Auto for many years now. They always take good care of me when I'm there and I feel that I can trust the suggestions that they make. The owner is a great guy and his employees are really professional and personable. I never worry about being taken advantage of because I'm a woman.

Aguanga, CA
01/02/2019
Professional and knowledgeable
We are totally pleased with the service done on our Honda. The technician who did our service is totally up to date on requirements.

WS
Wendy S.
12/30/2018
Focused on Integrity
It is refreshing to go to a business that takes care of ‘your’ needs and not focused on how much they can add on to increase ‘their’ profit. I have been a loyal customer for almost ten years now and appreciate having a maintenance facility I can trust to take care of my car and keep me safe on the road.

Suzuki Forenza
12/27/2018
Knowledgeable workers
I have brought my car several times to Affordable Auto Repair. They gave a good care for my car. Sometimes when they do not know how to fix it, they advice to bring to its dealer. They do not make histories. Also, they provide free Uber service if the car needs to be there longe hours which is very nice to have a driver to go home.
Well, the price is little expensive, but the service is good. They are very professional.