LG
Lauren G.
07/16/2018
Great service !
I just love you guys !! Great customer service ! Nice team ! Thank you for helping me out when i did not have an appt ! I will keep coming back as i have for the last 10 years !

INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/10/2018
Always excellent service
This is both my wife and my go to auto shop for regular service as well as any problems that might arise. They are extremely knowledgeable and fairly priced. I highly recommend affordable auto to any car owner foreign car particularly.

Ken B.
07/05/2018
Affordable Auto repair: 2003 BMW 530i
Great Service, reasonably Priced, Friendly Service, Completed when promised.

John H.
07/02/2018
Great and prompy service
Have used them several times upon recommendation of a good friend. I bought my BMW 328i about 18 months ago. Affordable has done two oil changes and a brake flush and service.

Don P.
GMC Acadia
07/01/2018
Always Great Service
You can always be sure this shop has your best interest in mind. They are only concerned about making it right, not making a buck. They get 4 cars from my family!!

LW
Laurie W.
Wildomar, CA
06/22/2018
Sold brake pads and rotors unnecessarily
I went to this mechanic because I was referred by my neighbor. Being a single woman I need to be able to trust who I take my vehicles to. I went for an oil change at 39,000 miles and was told I needed brakes and rotors. I agreed to have the work done only to find out I still had only 50% wear left on 2 of the 4 pads. Since the original rotors weren't given to me I dont know if they needed to be replaced but based on the brake pads I'm pretty sure it wasn't necessary but without seeing them I have no proof.

RF
Rosa F.
Scion tC
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Rosa said this business always has great service. She suggests that they should keep up the good work.

EM
Ethan M.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Ethan said he would recommend this business for service.

Sara M.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tim. He said he had no issues with the service and the service was timely.

RJ
Ron J.
Pontiac Grand Am
05/17/2018
Honest and Fair
Had an appointment and they were right on time. Good service. Price is right.

Kaity M.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Kaity said that every time she goes in for service they do a good job.

AH
Anthony H.
Winchester, CA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff were really nice and the prices were great, but they were unable to repair his vehicle.

Jeff S.
Wildomar, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/08/2018
This shop is always a great help for our cars
This time it was our daughter's VW Beetle. I hate to shop these various mechanical jobs around since many shops are very specialized about what cars/services they can do. Doug's shop has techs to do just about anything. They give me options and do not apply pressure to "run up the bill". Why pay the Dealer's overhead mark-up? A good job at a fair price. Thanks to Doug, Cherie and Noah!

Bill B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Bill said Doug really knows his stuff. He's a good guy and he has good prices. The way he runs his business is great.. Whenever he calls, they're sure to get back to him.

Laurie S.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Laurie said the business is always up front about the prices and the prices are fair.

Dan H.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the staff was nice, fast, and provided good quality work.

SV
Sarah V.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said the business is always straight forward and they appreciate that.

Dodge Charger
04/30/2018
This shop always takes care of me and my family for any of our automotive maintenance needs. They are honest and don’t try to upsell you any extras. I’ll keep coming back.

GC
Gladys C.
INFINITI Q60 Coupe
04/30/2018
Great service, honest, informative, reasonable and reliable.
I have been taking my cars to affordable auto repair for years I have always had a good experience. They are honest, knowledgeable, informative, affordable and always get great service.

RD
Rubin D.
04/29/2018
Rapid response
Everyone on staff is friendly and provides quality customer service. Work product is of high quality standards at a fair price.