Don B.
Menifee, CA
Kia Sorento
10/17/2019
The people working there are great.
I feel like I am home when I am there getting my car serviced.

Don P.
Temecula, CA
GMC Acadia
10/17/2019
Always top notch
The staff and service here are great. Doug is an upstanding man that does not up sell. He handles you problems quickly at a great price. My family brings 4 cars to his shop!!

JN
John N.
Aguanga, CA
10/09/2019
It is very obvious that your crew is very knowledgeable!!
After 2 trips to the shop for our Honda CRV maintenance I cannot be more pleased. A third trip for our Jeep Rubicon's trouble-shooting and repair on ignition system, which had been worked on by several shops, proved that Affordable will be the only one we trust in the future!!!!!

Jeff S.
08/26/2019
Nothing is Cheap - only Reasonable!
After the 90th(?) oil change on my 2001 Honda Odyssey (285K miles), I had to actually change my oil pan (!?) Turns out that the pan is aluminum but the plug-bolt is steel. Looks like it happens a lot (internet) - usually by over-torquing the plug-bolt back in place (especially if it was power-driven ... especially if it has not been started correctly). Anyway - I researched parts and labor and Affordable Auto was a good deal. Thanks to Doug and the staff for the rapid repair - Jeff

LJ
Linda J.
08/24/2019
You're the best
Another great experience. Although I hate spending money on car repairs, I always know I'm not getting ripped off when u deal with you guys. The job is always perfect and the price is always fair. Thanks again!!!

Winchester, CA
08/23/2019
Expedient and Reasonable
Customer Focused.. Keep up the great work.

AQ
Adam Q.
Sun City, CA
08/11/2019
Always smooth
Everyone is friendly, honest and efficient!

PK
Peter K.
07/29/2019
Always pleased with Affordable's Service.
Honest, Practical, Prompt and ALWAYS helpful. A blessing!

RP
Richard (Dick) P.
Chrysler Crossfire
07/20/2019
recent service
always excellent service...wish they could take care of my body as well as they do my car

PR
Pat R.
06/29/2019
Always fair, and always done right the first time.
My son and I have been coming here for many years. We send everyone we know. We know we can trust Affordable Auto to do the job right, and always keep us informed of any work they feel is needed.
We would recommend their services to anyone.

RZ
Rori Z.
06/23/2019
Once again... They stepped up to help... !
Everyone at Affordable Auto Repair is the best in my book. They truly care about their customers and strive to give the best service possible.

Ali S.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/18/2019
The folks in this place are very honest and helpful
I have been using affordable automotive for almost 8 years and I prefer to go to them than the Mercedes dealer because they are just as competent and knowledgeable as the dealer. They are also very honest.

Darlene P.
Menifee, CA
Nissan Murano
06/15/2019
Affordable Auto is always honest and prices are pretty reasonable.
Everyone there is helpful and knows what they are doing. I recently broke down on the 215 in 107 degree weather. I called Affordable Auto and let them know my situation. Car was towed there and was fixed the next day!!! hey are great! :)

LG
Lauren G.
06/13/2019
Great service once Again !
Once again , friendly, helpful staff. I will keep going back. Never have a problem with the work they do and always work with me to make things as easy as possible. Highly recommend them !

John H.
05/30/2019
Great Service Again !!
Doug, Sherri and the gang always do a great job.

Winchester, CA
05/29/2019
Excellent service. Goes above and beyond the service required. Here is a business that’s customer service focused. Great job: Keep it up

RZ
Rori Z.
05/23/2019
Great Work... Great Trust!
Being a single woman and new to this area, it’s very important to me to have been directed to Affordable Auto Repair. Their staff is exceptional and their work ethic superior. I will be recommending them to others with great confidence. Thank you for the peace of mind...

RF
Robert F.
INFINITI Q70
05/19/2019
Affordable Auto Repair
I have used Affordable Auto for over a decade to service my vehicles. They have always taken care of the issue and given me good advice on what to do next!

Jeff S.
04/23/2019
Able to identify problems quickly
My older Honda loves this place!

John F.
04/04/2019
Quality work done at reasonable prices.
Quality work done at reasonable prices is just the beginning. Affordable is an honest place to get your car fixed without trying to over sell what you don't really need done.

Thanks Affordable!