05/11/2021
outstanding honest service
They are always honest and professional and treat each customer like they are special.

NG
Noel G.
Temecula, CA
04/29/2021
I have been coming to Affordable Auto for over 10 years., Doug always takes care of all my cars. I trust him and his feedback.

Honda Civic Coupe
04/29/2021
They fixed the issue.

Jeff L.
Temecula, CA
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
04/14/2021
great experience
Professional and honest! Not "pushy"; they present the facts and then you decide what to do.

DF
David F.
04/08/2021
Honest, affordable, polite and thorough.
As always, my car was fixed in a timely manner and at a fair price. I can’t recommend Affordable Auto Repair enough.

RP
Robert P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Dodge Durango
03/12/2021
Always Great work and great service!
Always Great work and great service at a fair price.

AG
Alyssa G.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
03/09/2021
Highly recommended
We have been taking our cars to Affordable Automotive for years. It’s the one place that I can confidently refer any of my family and friends to and know they will be treated with respect and taken care of. They stand behind their work and treat everyone as family.

Toyota Avalon
03/03/2021
Honest and fair value shop.
It's a place where you can always bring your vehicle and get great service.

Don B.
01/26/2021
Makes you a part of their Family
Always pleasant and happy to assist you taking care of everything from small to big. With the best price to help you during these hard times.

HS
Hector S.
INFINITI M35
01/24/2021
Always Great service at a Great price
I recently brought my 2007 Infinity M35 to Affordable Auto. I told Doug the problem I was having with the headlights. He had his specialist trouble shoot and find the problem. He communicated with me at every step. They found the problem and found the parts at a great price! They communicate with you and look out for you getting the parts at the best price.

Mike C.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/15/2021
Outstanding service
Affordable Auto is the only place I go to bring my vehicles when I need service. Honest, reliable, and trust worthy.

Tom M.
Perris, CA
Toyota Tundra
12/16/2020
Trusted Service
After having numerous vehicles serviced and always being treated professionally, I can trust that I will always be treated fairly with quality work being preformed.

LG
Lauren G.
12/04/2020
Very friendly, always helpful !
This place is great ! They are always very informative and helpful. Never pushy. Always friendly and patient. I will keep going back as I have been for many years ! TU to the whole staff :)

Cynthia W.
Sun City, CA
11/23/2020
I’ve been coming here for 10 years, and the service is prices are the best

Don B.
11/19/2020
Great service with a smile always
Always trust with all my cars as if they are my family.