LW
Linda W.
12/10/2019
Service competence and honesty
I’ve lived in Gulf breeze for three years and take good care of my cars and this is the one that didn’t disappoint. I’ve been using them for over a year now and I’m very happy with their work their prices And Competence and fair prices.
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 12/10/2019

We are glad to have you as a customer. Thank you for the continued business. Happy Motoring.

SD
Sarah D.
12/07/2019
Professional
I appreciate the care that my vehicle receives from Affordable. Thank you!
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 12/10/2019

Thanks for the review. Glad that EVAP leak was something small, just a cap! Thanks for the continued business. Safe Travels.

KE
Kyle E.
12/06/2019
Driveshaft replacement
They were upfront with the difficulty of sourcing the exact part needed on a 31-year-old vehicle, labor was very reasonable, and ended up getting me a like new part for the same price as used. Would totally recommend it.
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 12/10/2019

Thanks for the opportunity to service your vehicle. Parts Parts Parts! We appreciate the review. Safe Travels.

GA
Gary A.
Lincoln MKZ
12/06/2019
Good work, fair prices
Car would only start when it felt like it, Ken figured out problem and repaired it , happy to have a car I can depend on again thanks
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 12/10/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback. Those intermittent starting problems can be tough, we are glad to help get that "Confidence" back. Safe Travels.

Tom S.
12/05/2019
Efficient & Affordable
I brought my truck in to replace the front brake pads. Affordable Automotive replaced them quickly and affordably. I would reccommend them for your auto repairs.
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for stopping by, we know you have a choice in auto repair service and are grateful for your review. Glad we could get those brakes replaced. Happy Motoring.

Mark B.
12/04/2019
Mark Bell
Very efficient and quick turn around
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 12/10/2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle. Glad we could address that intermittent AC issues. We look forward to the opportunity again. Safe travels.

Jeff H.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
11/26/2019
Auto repair done right at fair prices
Affordable Automotive had been recommended to me by friends. This was my first visit and the work, price and customer interaction was great. I will definitely return!
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

We appreciate you coming by, it's our pleasure being able to service your vehicle. Thanks for the kind review, happy motoring.

CA
Corey A.
Jeep Liberty
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Corey said this is the best place in town for the best price.
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

We are grateful for the review.

GP
George P.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/21/2019 Category: Service
George said he has been going there for several years and they have always done him right. They are good people and do an honest job. They told him what was wrong and fixed it.
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

Thank You For the review. We appreciate the business.

GP
George P.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
George said he was treated well and never been ripped off by them.

AE
Andy E.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/20/2019
Friendly people, reasonable prices, good work
My family has used Affordable Automotive for service and repair work for several years. They do good work for reasonable prices. I recommend them highly.
Andy E.
Midway
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

Thanks, Andy for the continued support, it has been our pleasure to keep your vehicle up to par. Safe travels.

TL
Tyler L.
11/19/2019
Quality honest work every time
I have been a customer for over 15 years and through all my issues I have always received quality work. I wouldn’t take mine or families vehicles anywhere else bar none. If you don’t have a good mechanic yet search no further. Thanks again to the Afforadable family for your hard work.
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

We really appreciate the review Tyler, we are grateful for your business over the years. Thanks for helping spread the word. Happy Motoring.

LH
Linda H.
Nissan Rogue
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Linda said she would recommend this business for service. She said their business and service was very affordable and very efficient.
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

Thank You  for the review.

KJ
Kathy J.
Lincoln Navigator
11/15/2019
Highly recommend!
Ken asked Kenny are very trustworthy and honest.
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for the continued support we are grateful for the kind review. Safe travels.

MT
Marsha T.
11/09/2019
Friendly
They were informative and got it done in a timely manner
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle.

BC
Bill C.
Mazda CX-9
10/30/2019
Honest folks
Took my car in because another shop said there was an issue that was going to cost $1000, Affordable did a thorough job of evaluating the issue and determined the work did not need to be done.
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 10/31/2019

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We strive to do our best even when it's not needed. Thanks for the review. Safe Travels.

TH
Tommy H.
Ford Expedition
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Tommy said the business was great and they know him on a first name basis. He has nothing bad to say. He said the owner Ken and his dad are excellent people and they're very honest.
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 10/30/2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate your business.

Stacy S.
Hyundai Accent
10/25/2019
Very nice, very fast!
Convenient, fast, nice and thorough. I will use them again! And will recommend them.
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for the review, were are glad you stopped by.

Sherri S.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
10/24/2019
Fast and affordable
they did great work at a very reasonable price, and are respectful of your time and super friendly
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 10/25/2019

We are happy to hear about your service at Affordable Automotive. Glad we were able to get that fuse replaced and check the system out for you. Thanks for your business.

Jennifer L.
10/23/2019
Great customer service!
Very friendly, fast and affordable service!
Ken S., Owner from Affordable Automotive responded on 10/25/2019

Thanks for taking the time to post a review and coming by. It is our pleasure being able to service your vehicle.