KR
KENNY R.
Chevrolet HHR
10/12/2018
Good prices,great service
Left my car while on vacation confidant everything was done right.Great results as always!

HN
HAGOP N.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/05/2018
Another Excellent Experience
A Wonderful place. Staff bery friendly always smiling. I walk into the Garage fully confident i will get An honest diagnosis and an honest report of what needs to be done and what can wait .
I fully trust all Recommendations made by the boys Walt and Greg

09/30/2018
Greg Walt
In and out good job thanks

LT
Louise T.
09/28/2018
Walt was honest in thorough
When I brought my car in for service I got a call from Walt who told me my problem was most likely covered by an extended warranty. He was right it's going to get fixed on Wednesday at no cost to me thank you so much

Ryan R.
Toms River, NJ
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the business did a good job.

SK
Steve K.
Toms River, NJ
Jeep Liberty
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he has worked with this business for years. They have always been up front and never lied to him. They were right on the money and 100 percent honest. They were great and did the job they were supposed to do.

Sal M.
Ford Fiesta
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Sal said this business Is professional, and they went over and beyond for him.

TC
TINA C.
Dodge Neon
09/25/2018
Great prices for different oil change levels.

EE
Eugene E.
Hyundai Azera
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said the staff was very knowledgeable and explained everything that would be done to his vehicle. He stated he was very satisfied with the service.

MF
Michael F.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they did a great job.

Melissa B.
Nissan Murano
09/19/2018
great people and service!
Everyone was very friendly, and they explained everything they were doing, every step, so I understood. Would highly recommend Affordable Auto.

Audrey S.
Lincoln MKZ
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Audrey said the business did a good job.

PD
PHIL D.
09/17/2018
Owner
Walt ang Greg are great guys. Their service levels and the mechanics are top notch. Repairs are fixed right the first time and at a fair price.

SE
Scott E.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the people at this business are nice guys. They are friendly, personable, and welcoming. They treat everyone who walks in like someone they know.

CD
Catherine D.
Toyota Avalon
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said the vehicle was completed in only 1 day, and they even paid for a cab for her. She really appreciated Greg and the staff doing such a great job.

KD
Kevin D.
09/08/2018
Professionalism, State of the Art Technology, Friendly, Knowledgeable, Reliability.
Walt and Gregg are great. They kept me abreast of my vehicle on a daily basis via text and videos. They even paid for my Uber to get me to their shop from my house to get my car. They walked me through what they did and what needed to be done in the future. There attention to detail is exceptional. I would not take my car anywhere else. I needed to have my Emission system fixed so it would pass inspection. They did both. They also provided me with an oil change with synthetic oil and checked all my fluids.

DAN S.
09/07/2018
Customer Service. That is the best.
They are very helpful and understanding about your auto problem. They keep in touch with you throughout the whole process. I highly recommend this business to everyone. Thank you very much.

Anthony B.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the business is really nice, friendly, knowledgeable. They keep him in the loop and informed. Walt and everyone there are great and it is a nice place to go.

Sparky B.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Sparky said he was having some brake problems. He was expecting to have to spend over $1,000 but he spent just over $400. They were able to save him money. They have good prices. They got him in and out. They have good service, they are informative, letting him know what they need to do and how much it will cost before they get started. The staff are friendly.

EA
Elieen A.
GMC Terrain
09/01/2018
Best in Town
They are my go to service center. My truck died in the driveway, had AAA tow it to them. They called me to let me know when it arrived and worked on it the next day. I was lucky just a battery but they tested everything once the battery was fully charged to make sure that's all it was. Also, did an oil change since it was almost time for one and saved me another trip. Called me when it was done and I couldn't be more happy with them, the guys are FANTASTIC. Never take advantage and try to say it was more than it was and the prices are totally fair.