Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/18/2019
Everything you look for
As always they provide fast and friendly service. I feel Jason is a very honest guy that runs a great shop. We have been taking both our vehicles there for past 3 years. The only thing I can say is my last visit seemed to be on the more expensive side at least for what I was thinking it would cost
JASON A. from Aka Automotive responded on 11/19/2019

Thanks for the revue! Just to kind of explain your bill to you if you had questions. We did do a relearn on the tire position so if you have one going down, you know which one it is for sure. Also your tires are extremely heavy. Normally with a brake job we would n/c the rotate, but those tires are very difficult to lift so we left that on there for the added labor. Also your vehicle holds roughly 8 quarts of full synthetic oil, so that drives the price up a bit. We do get a premium on our labor when the customer supplies their own parts, so thats why the brake labor was a little more. Its basically going by the book time instead of our menu price brake labor. I Hope this helps to understand the charges?

CR
Caitlin R.
11/15/2019
Oil Change
The staff is knowledgeable, trustworthy and friendly!

LW
Linda W.
Sun Prairie, WI
11/12/2019
Tires aligned
The personnel at AKA Automotive are very personable and knowledgeable. They can get to the bottom of whatever problems you are having with your car and will make all the necessary repairs. Their prices very reasonable.

Kevin M.
11/11/2019
Everyone was very kind and communication was awesome from the email confirmations to the call when my vehicle was ready to be picked up!

CP

PW
Paul W.
Marshall, WI
11/08/2019
Awesome Team, Awesome Service!
I can’t think the team enough for their great fast work on our cars. I was prompt professional and fairly priced. Love these guys!

Cari M.
11/07/2019
Great customer service!
I came to AKA Automotive through Costco’s auto service program. Great customer service and good prices. I will definitely be back and also recommend them to friends & family.

Chris M.
Madison, WI
11/07/2019
Great service, honest upfront pricing.
Our business has been taking it vehicles to AKA since it opened. Jason is great.

MK

Windsor, WI
HUMMER H3
11/03/2019
Small Town Business, Big Time Service
I have been a loyal customer for many years now. Jason and his crew are not only a pillar of our community but all services are at a fair and competitive cost. Their knowledge of automobiles is outstanding and makes it a one stop shop for all you automotive repairs and needs. I recommend Aka to everyone who is looking for a expert service, professionalism and fair pricing. Loyal customer for life.

Rusty & Shelly C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/03/2019
I’ve known Jason Arnold for over 20 years. He is very knowledgeable, fair, and one of the best mechanics I’ve ever known. His shop is second to none and the service is unparalleled. I would recommend AKA automotive to anyone!

KR
Kitty R.
Morrisonville, WI
Buick Enclave
10/27/2019
Brakes
Good work and explanations of the work they did on my vehicle.

Deb P.
10/24/2019
Great local service!
I appreciate a good mechanic in our community and not having to depend on the big car dealerships.

Dana H.
GMC Acadia
10/23/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
AKA is awesome. We have had wonderful service and, as everyone knows, there is nothing better than having a good, reliable and trustworthy mechanic! They are supporters of the Deforest/Windsor Community, which is why we initially brought our vehicles to them. Now, they are the only place we will go for service.
The only thing negative to say is that they are always busy, so scheduling out your visit is a must. But that just means there are a lot of people like us, that feel they provide exceptional service!

10/22/2019
Mac
Always get great service, and honest

Jean and Bill H.
10/17/2019
Quality work at a fair price
My Honda Pilot was due for 100,000 mile preventive maintenance. This included all belts, water pump, fluids, plugs.
The dealer's work estimate included 2 additional items for replacing parts that showed no symptoms of a problem.
I came to AKA for another opinion of those items and estimate the routine preventive maintenance.
The routine maintence was price competitive with the dealer. However, AKA saw a different issue with one of the additional issues than the dealer and no problem with the second one. The problem has a simple fix that was completed, saving me several hundred dollars. They showed integrity.
What I am most pleased with in taking my car to AKA was their honesty. I am very pleased to have a business a short distance from my home that I can 100% trust to do high quality work at competitive prices, and be honest.

10/13/2019
Disappointed
Took my car in for an oil change, supposedly the oil cap broke when they changed the oil and they replaced it, with a metal one. Never was notified about the charge until I picked the car up. I also dropped the car at 8ish and was not even given an update until I called at 4ish and at that point they were just finishing it up.
JASON A. from Aka Automotive responded on 10/14/2019

Good morning, I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment with the service we provided you. I apologize for the added oil cap, but this is something that has been changed from the problem matic plastic design to the metal design because they did have a problem with them breaking. It's possible the last oil change that was done somewhere else it was over tightened. It was not brought to my attention about the cap until after I had spoke with you. Again apologize for not calling you back.

I'm pretty sure I asked you when you dropped it off what time you needed the car back , and you said we could have it all day. I normally do not give an update call until after we get the car in. I would say in the future (if you would allow us to service your vehicle again) if you need it by a certain time to let us know and we can have it done at the time you requested.

Rex and Mary W.
Nissan Sentra
10/09/2019
Prompt services and fair prices.
Fair prices and prompt services.

Dodge Durango
10/09/2019
Great!
Been using many years on multiple family cars. Had our son's first used car checked out for peace of mind. Trust, feel confident to always go this route first. Recommended friends there

Randy H.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/02/2019
Good work and good guys 😎
Work is done right at a fair price
Jason tells you what it needs and it’s done right