Latest Review about 2 months ago

06/22/2018
Had a small issue with the estimate on the work I needed done, but they apologized and made it right. Have been doing business with them for several years and this was the first time I had an issue. I will go back!

Minneapolis, MN
Subaru Tribeca
05/30/2018
Great Top Notch Service
The recent service experience on my company fleet vehicle was first class. Got updates as to status and prompt calls to discuss repairs.
This is my "go to" shop from now on for both my personal and work vehicles.

Ford Police Interceptor
05/17/2018
One Day Service
Needed a repair on my truck and they got me in on the same day.

NK
NANCY K.
Jeep Patriot
05/16/2018
Oil change and tires rotation
As always, I am pleased with Alaska Chevron Service. The fact the open at 7am makes it easy to drop off the vehicle and be at work on time. Staff is friendly and is willing to clarify any question regarding to service provide and see what is best for the vehicle and your pocket.

BC
BOB C.
Buick Regal
04/25/2018
Tire swap from winter to summer
Always get good fast service. Don't trust just anybody. You guys are great.

BF
Bernadane F.
Ford Fiesta
04/10/2018
Location, customer service
Customer service there is awesome. Gets me in quickly, location is convenient for me.

STEVE M.
03/11/2018
I feel I can trust their judgment.
The Violett family and their mechanics seem to take a genuine interest in my truck and what is best for me. They keep me informed at every step.

LW
LIAM W.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
03/02/2018
Brake job
The services on my brakes was very good and fixed the problem. They also topped off the fluid level in my transmission and now my AWD is working again.

TF
Teresa F.
Healy, AK
01/04/2018
Reliable and Trustworthy
The team at AK Chevron on Illinois street is fantastic. Knowledgeable, friendly and always helpful. They take the time to talk through the different services my car needs, and the urgency of the work needed. I don't ever feel like I'm getting talked into or pressured into repairs that aren't necessary. I won't ever take my car to another place - Lance is the best!

Tom M.
11/04/2017
The location is convenient for me.
I tried to make an appointment for an oil change and tire swap. I wasn't told that the tire swap was first come first serve for tire swap. So i was very disappointed when it wasn't ready when I needed it.

STEVE M.
10/29/2017
My 2002 F-150
I depend on their judgment. I really trust Alaska Chevron.

BG

DENNIS F.
GMC Yukon
09/25/2017
Great Place
Most have a Doctor, a Dentist, some one for their eye care. Alaska Chevron I my car care place. Great service, great employees, and they work with me around family scheduling when it is time for service or repair. Thanks to All of you for taking care of my automotive needs.

KF
Keith F.
Jeep Cherokee
09/19/2017
Outstanding service...and they stand by their work!
Lance (the station manager) took the time to let us know how they would take care of the vehicle...more impressive was he also took the time to really show he understood the impact being without our vehicle was having. From the way James (mechanic) was talking us through the repairs, he gave us the impression he worked on our vehicle as if it were his own. We will be reccomending them to everyone.

NK
NANCY K.
Jeep Patriot
09/18/2017
Oil Change Service
I rather go to a locally owned shop than a dealer, as much as I can. The service and price are always better. Thanks for always trying to work with me and my work schedule. I am happy with my car service and your honesty.

BJ
BILLIE J.
08/17/2017
Best place in town
Absolutely love this place. Wonderful staff great business all around. Very knowledgeable and get the job done right and in a very timely matter.

Tim S.
North Pole, AK
Mazda Tribute
07/31/2017
Very good work
Lot of work done in a short timeframe.

NM
NICOLE M.
North Pole, AK
07/25/2017
Above and Beyond Friendly Customer Service
Alaska Chevron quickly fit me in for an oil change (last place I went to I had to schedule about a month out). Although it took longer than they thought due to a part being different than they still got the work done faster than other places I had gone to, plus with their location I was able to walk around and enjoy the area on a beautiful sunny day. Later that day I got a phone call profusely apologizing and explaining what had happen. This little bit extra made me appreciate this shop even more. That along with a punch card toward a free oil change I will definitely be coming back here!

ME
Marie E.
06/26/2017
Thanks
Thank you much for work you did to my car. It's old enough I didn't want to put a lot of money into fixing and you guys fixed it in a way it didn't cost a lot. Thanks much.

MN
MARYAH N.
06/08/2017
Great company
They alwsys do a great job here