NM
NATALIE M.
10/15/2018
Convenient and efficient service - on a Saturday!
Recent tire changeover was easily completed on a Saturday which was awesome. Thanks!

ER
Eric R.
Fort Wainwright, AK
Nissan Maxima
09/29/2018
Swap tires
It took too long to swap my tires. I drop my car of at 730 am and it was done at 330
pm. 8 hours to swap 4 tires?
Lance V., Operations Manager from Alaska Chevron Service responded on 09/29/2018

Hi Eric, we are really sorry you’re car was not completed in a more timely manner. We were 2 guys short yesterday 1 of which was our other tire tech, due to sickness. I hope you can understand this was out of our control. I hope you consider us in the future as this is not a true representation of the service we offer on a daily basis. Again sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused.

LW
LIAM W.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
09/26/2018
I took my car to them. They diagnosed the problem and fixed it in a timely fashion.

DV
DAVID V.
09/19/2018
Great Service, As Always!
The maintenance team at Alaska Chevron has always been very good.
Every one working at this shop is polite, hard working and honest.
I would not trust the care of my car to anyone else.
Outstanding service!

LC
Leslsie C.
09/12/2018
Review
The friendly service and expertise advice makes this chevron a great place

06/22/2018
Had a small issue with the estimate on the work I needed done, but they apologized and made it right. Have been doing business with them for several years and this was the first time I had an issue. I will go back!

Minneapolis, MN
Subaru Tribeca
05/30/2018
Great Top Notch Service
The recent service experience on my company fleet vehicle was first class. Got updates as to status and prompt calls to discuss repairs.
This is my "go to" shop from now on for both my personal and work vehicles.

Ford Police Interceptor
05/17/2018
One Day Service
Needed a repair on my truck and they got me in on the same day.

NK
NANCY K.
Jeep Patriot
05/16/2018
Oil change and tires rotation
As always, I am pleased with Alaska Chevron Service. The fact the open at 7am makes it easy to drop off the vehicle and be at work on time. Staff is friendly and is willing to clarify any question regarding to service provide and see what is best for the vehicle and your pocket.

BC
BOB C.
Buick Regal
04/25/2018
Tire swap from winter to summer
Always get good fast service. Don't trust just anybody. You guys are great.

BF
Bernadane F.
Ford Fiesta
04/10/2018
Location, customer service
Customer service there is awesome. Gets me in quickly, location is convenient for me.

STEVE M.
03/11/2018
I feel I can trust their judgment.
The Violett family and their mechanics seem to take a genuine interest in my truck and what is best for me. They keep me informed at every step.

LW
LIAM W.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
03/02/2018
Brake job
The services on my brakes was very good and fixed the problem. They also topped off the fluid level in my transmission and now my AWD is working again.

TF
Teresa F.
Healy, AK
01/04/2018
Reliable and Trustworthy
The team at AK Chevron on Illinois street is fantastic. Knowledgeable, friendly and always helpful. They take the time to talk through the different services my car needs, and the urgency of the work needed. I don't ever feel like I'm getting talked into or pressured into repairs that aren't necessary. I won't ever take my car to another place - Lance is the best!

Tom M.
11/04/2017
The location is convenient for me.
I tried to make an appointment for an oil change and tire swap. I wasn't told that the tire swap was first come first serve for tire swap. So i was very disappointed when it wasn't ready when I needed it.

STEVE M.
10/29/2017
My 2002 F-150
I depend on their judgment. I really trust Alaska Chevron.

BG

DENNIS F.
GMC Yukon
09/25/2017
Great Place
Most have a Doctor, a Dentist, some one for their eye care. Alaska Chevron I my car care place. Great service, great employees, and they work with me around family scheduling when it is time for service or repair. Thanks to All of you for taking care of my automotive needs.

KF
Keith F.
Jeep Cherokee
09/19/2017
Outstanding service...and they stand by their work!
Lance (the station manager) took the time to let us know how they would take care of the vehicle...more impressive was he also took the time to really show he understood the impact being without our vehicle was having. From the way James (mechanic) was talking us through the repairs, he gave us the impression he worked on our vehicle as if it were his own. We will be reccomending them to everyone.

NK
NANCY K.
Jeep Patriot
09/18/2017
Oil Change Service
I rather go to a locally owned shop than a dealer, as much as I can. The service and price are always better. Thanks for always trying to work with me and my work schedule. I am happy with my car service and your honesty.