Ford Police Interceptor
06/29/2019
Awesome
Recommend to all

06/05/2019
I had a problem with my engine and took it to Alaska Chevron for them to have a look. I needed a new catalytic converter and oxygen sensor and they were able to get my car fixed and back to me that day. Excellent service!

05/27/2019
Location is convenient. Also, staff keeps me informed
I dropped it off at 8am and the car was ready by 10am. Very efficient.

BC
BOB C.
Buick Regal
05/08/2019
Buick regal
I love Alaska. Chevron. They are efficient and reasonable.

05/01/2019
They got the job done and on time.
I had to get my summer tires put on my car. They did it on time and for about what I expected as far as cost.

BC
BOB C.
Ram 3500
04/26/2019
2019 Ram
The work done on it was reasonable and it was done in a timely manner.

Thomas M.
04/15/2019
Prompt Service
I dropped my car off without an appointment for a tire swap and oil change. I was called to say the work was done about 2 hours later.

01/10/2019
Very knowledgeable
The convenient location is nice, but the willingness of the owners and staff to go out of their way to help me understand all about my car is what really keeps me coming back.
They totally know my car and keep it running!!

BG
Berg G.
Minneapolis, MN
Subaru Tribeca
12/10/2018
Top Notch Service!
Always prompt and professional. Repairs/service done correctly the first time.

Thomas M.
11/17/2018
Quick turnaround
They got my car serviced quickly and called me to let me know it was ready.

AL
Audrey L.
10/25/2018
I like their work.
They do good work, are efficient, reasonable, and friendly people.

NM
NATALIE M.
10/21/2018
Oil change and Tire change in one place!
So happy to find a place where I can get my tires changed over AND get an oil change all in one trip. In the past this meant 2 trips since Kendall doesn't do tires and
American Tire doesn't do oil changes. Very convenient and easy to schedule.
Thank You!

NM
NATALIE M.
10/15/2018
Convenient and efficient service - on a Saturday!
Recent tire changeover was easily completed on a Saturday which was awesome. Thanks!

ER
Eric R.
Fort Wainwright, AK
Nissan Maxima
09/29/2018
Swap tires
It took too long to swap my tires. I drop my car of at 730 am and it was done at 330
pm. 8 hours to swap 4 tires?
Lance V., Operations Manager from Alaska Chevron Service responded on 09/29/2018

Hi Eric, we are really sorry you’re car was not completed in a more timely manner. We were 2 guys short yesterday 1 of which was our other tire tech, due to sickness. I hope you can understand this was out of our control. I hope you consider us in the future as this is not a true representation of the service we offer on a daily basis. Again sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused.

09/26/2018
I took my car to them. They diagnosed the problem and fixed it in a timely fashion.

DV
DAVID V.
09/19/2018
Great Service, As Always!
The maintenance team at Alaska Chevron has always been very good.
Every one working at this shop is polite, hard working and honest.
I would not trust the care of my car to anyone else.
Outstanding service!

09/12/2018
Review
The friendly service and expertise advice makes this chevron a great place

06/22/2018
Had a small issue with the estimate on the work I needed done, but they apologized and made it right. Have been doing business with them for several years and this was the first time I had an issue. I will go back!

Minneapolis, MN
Subaru Tribeca
05/30/2018
Great Top Notch Service
The recent service experience on my company fleet vehicle was first class. Got updates as to status and prompt calls to discuss repairs.
This is my "go to" shop from now on for both my personal and work vehicles.

Ford Police Interceptor
05/17/2018
One Day Service
Needed a repair on my truck and they got me in on the same day.