Hejazi D. on 11/08/2017
"there is not good service"
I twol my car there but I spent long time and I don't get any service and there are a lot of cost
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 09:13 PM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 11/11/2017

Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 11/11/2017

We regret you were unsatisfied with our pricing. We took great strides to accomodate your needs, but given the amount of repairs that were required, the pricing was fair and honest. The language barrier made it difficult to truly explain the recommendations, and the budget you requested was simply unattainable. The time taken (to check the vehicle in less than 1 hour) was minimal (though you waited hours for your discount tow company to arrive). You seemed very happy when you were here waiting to leave, so I had no opportunity to help you feel differently. We feel that there was no avenue we could take, that would have satisfied you, and for that, we apologize.

Good Luck in the future,
Kevin Herod
General Manager
A-D Tire and Chassis

Dan F. on 10/24/2017
"Very personable & knowledgable people; repaied my SUV in atimely manner"
I am very pleased to have found A&D - I will continue to use their services for my vehicles. I have already referred them to friends of mine.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 09:35 AM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 10/24/2017

Dan,
   We at A-D Tire & Chassis welcomed the opportunity to service your GMC Terrain and we look forward to being your 1st choice for all your vehicle service and repair needs.  We appreciate the review.

Stan N. on 09/27/2017
"Great service"
As always. Grwat service and fair prices.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 06:27 PM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 09/29/2017

Stan,
  The ADTC Team always welcomes the opportunity to perfom service and repairs for any of your vehicles. Thank you for the kind review and your continued patronage of our business.

Sincerely, ADTC TEAM

Mary H. on 09/16/2017
"Honest Mechanic who went the extra mile "
So much more than a tire place! A&D was the first place AAA could tow me in Terrell when I had car problems on I-20. Not only did they repair two hoses that had come loose, they refused to take any money for it I will need to have more work done on the radiator, but I was able to get my childhood friend to Tyler where her sister was in the ER just a couple of hours later. Thanks guys, A&D Tire and Chassis went the distance for me!
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 05:35 AM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 09/16/2017

Mary,
  We at A-D Tire & Chassis strive to always provide the best customer service with safety as a priority. We are very happy to have helped you get back on the road safely and as quickly as possible. We greatly appreciate your very kind review.

Steve T. on 09/13/2017
"Service, Service, Service"
Made appointment late and they got me in with much to address including a deadline which was my fault... Initial response was exactly what I needed to hear and Alan and all the guys made it happen! and again!! Certainly it wasn't sure the first time they have worked on my car and always look forward to the great work and service!! Friendly, affordable and very reliable, highly recommended to anyone!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C350
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 10:13 PM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 09/14/2017

Steve,
   As always we welcome the opportunity to serve you & your family. The ADTC Team greatly appreciates your continued loyalty and the very kind review.

Thank you!  The ADTC TEAM

Robert (BOB) M. on 09/11/2017
"The people at A-D makes it a great place to do business with."
But now my wife asks ( how do I know my brakes are working since they don't squeal anymore?) LOL
Vehicle: Suzuki Grand Vitara
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017 09:33 PM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 09/14/2017

Bob,
  Loved the comment. We are very grateful for your continued loyalty to help us grow. We always look forward to providing you the best service with a smile.

Rick J. on 09/09/2017
"Great service."
Has great service. They picked up my wife's car, serviced it and brought it back to her place of employment. They work with us and around our busy schedule.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 06:16 PM

Rick,
  The ADTC Team always welcomes the opportunity to service your vehicles and provide Courtesy Shuttles.  Your continued patronage is very much appreciated. Thank you for reviewing us.

Dakota H. on 09/09/2017
"Service, Safety, & Smiles"
The ADTC Team always provides first rate service with safety in mind. I appreciate the friendliness and positive attitude of the entire staff.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 04:53 AM

Dakota,
   We always appreciate customer reviews and your continued loyalty.  Thank you for the kind words.

Carole S. on 09/08/2017
"Everyone professional & understanding & helpful"
Appreciate the professionalism
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 09:28 AM

Carole,
  The ADTC Team greatly appreciates your continued loyalty and we we welcomed the opportunity to service your Toyota Tacoma.
Thank you for reviewing us.

Thanks ADTC TEAM

Bill F. on 08/29/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Diligent and easy to work with"
My Ram truck had the famous "Death Wobble". They asked a lot of questions, provided a reasonable explanation of what they wanted to do and gave it a shot. Situation improved, but not fully resolved the first time. Took in again a few weeks later. No fuss, no haggle. Discussed some more and they took second shot at it. No problems since. Seemed a reasonable price. Stood behind their work. Didn't try to upsell or promise things they couldn't deliver. Nice honest shop. Will be taking our vehicles there in the future.
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 01:14 PM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 08/30/2017

Bill,
  The ADTC Team welcomed the opportunity to help rid your "Death Wobble" and we very much appreciate your trust in us. Please don't hesitate to call if you ever have any problems. We look forward to always being your 1st choice for all your vehicle needs for repairs & maintenance.  We appreciate the very kind review.

Hector D. on 08/22/2017
"Great Shop but"
The oil leak that was found and fixed, it seems like it leaking more than before
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 08/22/2017 02:50 PM
Robert (BOB) M. on 08/17/2017
"BEST"
Best service, best work, best price. Also the very best people!
Vehicle: Honda Ridgeline
Service Date: 07/29/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 10:19 AM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 08/17/2017

Bob,
   We are humbled by your very kind words.
We greatly appreciate all our customers and we believe all our customers are the BEST, including you. Your loyalty to A-D Tire & Chassis is always appreciated and welcomed.
Thank you for taking time to review us.

Marc G. on 08/10/2017
"Oil change"
Vehicle: Ram Pickup
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 02:38 PM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 08/11/2017

Marc,
   Your continued loyalty to A-D Tire & Chassis is very much appreciated. We strive to provide the kind of service you deserve. Thank you for the review.

The ADTC TEAM

Sylvia L. on 08/08/2017
"Courteous Customer Service"
Friendly and courteous service with focus on fixing problem with vehicle without overcharging. A+++
Vehicle: HUMMER H2
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 06:50 PM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 08/10/2017

Sylvia,
   We very much appreciated the kind review as well as your continued loyalty to A-D Tire & Chassis. The ADTC Team welcomed the opportunity to service your Hummer H2 and looks forward to being your 1st choice for all your vehicle service and repair needs.

Nathan B. on 07/29/2017
"Alan & Dakota are wonderful people who run a great shop"
A-D Tire & Chassis helped me out when I had a vehicle breakdown on a cross country trip. They got my vehicle taken care of and helped me get back on track like I was part of their family.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 07:37 PM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 07/30/2017

Nathan,
   The ADTC team welcomed the opportunity to repair your Silverado. May your next fire be in a fireplace. Hope your travels went well with the furbabies & non furbabies :) .  We greatly appreciated the reviews.

Thanks,
Alan & Dakota &  ADTC Team

RAUL V. on 07/29/2017
"Friendly Staff, Not Intuitive "
(Example) cust. Goes in for tire issue. Cust request tires to be installed correctly. Not A&D fault other co. Error. They unmount tire from 3 wheels. Mount tires back and balance. But after job is complete. Fail to alert customer of tire pressure sensor issue. When it should have been addressed to cust. Prior of completing job, that is double work if you ask me! Other than that great place.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 06:29 PM
Dakota H. on 07/29/2017
"Smooth Ride"
I had my rear suspension completely redone. The service was great, Jeremy did a fantastic job. My Tahoe went from clunky hard ride to a smooth one. Very satisfied!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 04:44 AM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 07/30/2017

Dakota,
   Thank you for sharing your experience with A-D Tire & Chassis.
We appreciate the kind review.

Robert (BOB) M. on 07/17/2017
"Fantastic!"
Excellent service in a timely manner by knowledgeable technicians gets you back on the road asap!
Vehicle: Honda Ridgeline
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 11:59 AM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 07/18/2017

Bob,
   Your continued patronage is always greatly appreciated as well as the kind review. We always welcome the opportunity to service all of your vehicles.

Thanks ADTC TEAM

Jinny M. on 07/11/2017
"Quick service"
Its never a good time to have car in for service, so quick turn around on maintenance or repair is and was appreciated .
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S550
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 07:44 AM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 07/11/2017

Jinny,
  A-D Tire & Chassis welcomed the opportunity to perform service on your Mercedes.  We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. We appreciate the review.

Thanks again, ADTC TEAM

Richard S. on 07/10/2017
"The guys there took care of me and my truck ."
I took my truck in to have the front end looked at. This was a issue I've had for a while. Apparently a previous company any that I paid to have my truck lifted did not install all of the new lift kit. The problem was spotted and I was givin a price. There were no hidden charges and the truck was delivered earlier than expected. Great Customer Service!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 03:19 AM
Alan H. at A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 07/10/2017

Richard,
   We truly appreciate your business, and we're grateful for the trust you've placed in us and having the opportunity to perform service on your Ford F250.

Please don't hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.