SN
Stan N.
Wills Point, TX
01/01/2018
Thanks for the birthday gift certificate and the great service!
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 01/01/2018

Stan,
  Thank you for your continued loyalty and business. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to provide service for you on your vehicles.
Happy New Year!
The ADTC Team

Marc G.
Ram Pickup
12/15/2017
Truck repair
Very thorough.

Marc,
  The ADTC Team values your business and continued loyalty.
Thank you for the review.

Sincerely, ADTC Team

ND
Nancy D.
Desoto, TX
Kia Sedona
12/15/2017
Love it!
I was impressed by the great customer service. I will be going back for other service on my car.

Nancy,
  The ADTC Team greatly appreciates the kind review. We look forward to being your 1st choice for any vehicle repair or service needs. Thank you for choosing A-D Tire & Chassis.

Sincerely, ADTC Team

MF
Mattie F.
Silverpeak, NV
12/03/2017
New Clutch
Hello! I was traveling from Ky to visit my sister. My clutch went out near the RV Park I was staying at. The service this team did was awesome. Other things needed addressed and they did them too. My truck rides like a Cadillac! I really appreciate the work. These guys are awesome! Thanks for the card! Merry Christmas! Mattie Forester
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 12/03/2017

Mattie,
   The ADTC Team greatly appreciated the opportunity to repair your Dodge truck and get you back safely on the road . Thank you for the review and we hope you always have safe travels.

Merry Christmas, ADTC Team

Mattie,
The ADTC Team greatly appreciated the opportunity to repair your Dodge truck and get you back safely on the road . Thank you for the review and we hope you always have safe travels.

Merry Christmas, ADTC Team

Dakota H.
11/29/2017
Knowledgeable, Friendly, & Fair
I appreciate the value of the service and working with experienced staff.
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 11/29/2017

The ADTC Team appreciates your review and continued loyalty.

HD
Hejazi D.
Dallas, TX
11/08/2017
there is not good service
I twol my car there but I spent long time and I don't get any service and there are a lot of cost
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 11/11/2017

Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 11/11/2017

We regret you were unsatisfied with our pricing. We took great strides to accomodate your needs, but given the amount of repairs that were required, the pricing was fair and honest. The language barrier made it difficult to truly explain the recommendations, and the budget you requested was simply unattainable. The time taken (to check the vehicle in less than 1 hour) was minimal (though you waited hours for your discount tow company to arrive). You seemed very happy when you were here waiting to leave, so I had no opportunity to help you feel differently. We feel that there was no avenue we could take, that would have satisfied you, and for that, we apologize.

Good Luck in the future,
Kevin Herod
General Manager
A-D Tire and Chassis

DF
Dan F.
GMC Terrain
10/24/2017
Very personable & knowledgable people; repaied my SUV in atimely manner
I am very pleased to have found A&D - I will continue to use their services for my vehicles. I have already referred them to friends of mine.
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 10/24/2017

Dan,
   We at A-D Tire & Chassis welcomed the opportunity to service your GMC Terrain and we look forward to being your 1st choice for all your vehicle service and repair needs.  We appreciate the review.

SN
Stan N.
Wills Point, TX
09/27/2017
As always. Grwat service and fair prices.
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 09/29/2017

Stan,
  The ADTC Team always welcomes the opportunity to perfom service and repairs for any of your vehicles. Thank you for the kind review and your continued patronage of our business.

Sincerely, ADTC TEAM

Mary H.
Dallas, TX
Kia Spectra
09/16/2017
Honest Mechanic who went the extra mile
So much more than a tire place! A&D was the first place AAA could tow me in Terrell when I had car problems on I-20. Not only did they repair two hoses that had come loose, they refused to take any money for it I will need to have more work done on the radiator, but I was able to get my childhood friend to Tyler where her sister was in the ER just a couple of hours later. Thanks guys, A&D Tire and Chassis went the distance for me!
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 09/16/2017

Mary,
  We at A-D Tire & Chassis strive to always provide the best customer service with safety as a priority. We are very happy to have helped you get back on the road safely and as quickly as possible. We greatly appreciate your very kind review.

ST
Steve T.
Rockwall, TX
Mercedes-Benz C350
09/13/2017
Service, Service, Service
Made appointment late and they got me in with much to address including a deadline which was my fault... Initial response was exactly what I needed to hear and Alan and all the guys made it happen! and again!! Certainly it wasn't sure the first time they have worked on my car and always look forward to the great work and service!! Friendly, affordable and very reliable, highly recommended to anyone!
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 09/14/2017

Steve,
   As always we welcome the opportunity to serve you & your family. The ADTC Team greatly appreciates your continued loyalty and the very kind review.

Thank you!  The ADTC TEAM

Robert (BOB) M.
Elmo, TX
Suzuki Grand Vitara
09/11/2017
The people at A-D makes it a great place to do business with.
But now my wife asks ( how do I know my brakes are working since they don't squeal anymore?) LOL
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 09/14/2017

Bob,
  Loved the comment. We are very grateful for your continued loyalty to help us grow. We always look forward to providing you the best service with a smile.

RJ
Rick J.
09/09/2017
Great service.
Has great service. They picked up my wife's car, serviced it and brought it back to her place of employment. They work with us and around our busy schedule.

Rick,
  The ADTC Team always welcomes the opportunity to service your vehicles and provide Courtesy Shuttles.  Your continued patronage is very much appreciated. Thank you for reviewing us.

Dakota H.
09/09/2017
Service, Safety, & Smiles
The ADTC Team always provides first rate service with safety in mind. I appreciate the friendliness and positive attitude of the entire staff.

Dakota,
   We always appreciate customer reviews and your continued loyalty.  Thank you for the kind words.

Carole S.
09/08/2017
Everyone professional & understanding & helpful
Appreciate the professionalism

Carole,
  The ADTC Team greatly appreciates your continued loyalty and we we welcomed the opportunity to service your Toyota Tacoma.
Thank you for reviewing us.

Thanks ADTC TEAM

BF
Bill F.
Scurry, TX
08/29/2017
Diligent and easy to work with
My Ram truck had the famous "Death Wobble". They asked a lot of questions, provided a reasonable explanation of what they wanted to do and gave it a shot. Situation improved, but not fully resolved the first time. Took in again a few weeks later. No fuss, no haggle. Discussed some more and they took second shot at it. No problems since. Seemed a reasonable price. Stood behind their work. Didn't try to upsell or promise things they couldn't deliver. Nice honest shop. Will be taking our vehicles there in the future.
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 08/30/2017

Bill,
  The ADTC Team welcomed the opportunity to help rid your "Death Wobble" and we very much appreciate your trust in us. Please don't hesitate to call if you ever have any problems. We look forward to always being your 1st choice for all your vehicle needs for repairs & maintenance.  We appreciate the very kind review.

HD
Hector D.
Rockwall, TX
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/22/2017
Great Shop but
The oil leak that was found and fixed, it seems like it leaking more than before

Robert (BOB) M.
Elmo, TX
Honda Ridgeline
08/17/2017
BEST
Best service, best work, best price. Also the very best people!
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 08/17/2017

Bob,
   We are humbled by your very kind words.
We greatly appreciate all our customers and we believe all our customers are the BEST, including you. Your loyalty to A-D Tire & Chassis is always appreciated and welcomed.
Thank you for taking time to review us.

Marc G.
Ram Pickup
08/10/2017
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 08/11/2017

Marc,
   Your continued loyalty to A-D Tire & Chassis is very much appreciated. We strive to provide the kind of service you deserve. Thank you for the review.

The ADTC TEAM

SL
Sylvia L.
Quitman, TX
HUMMER H2
08/08/2017
Courteous Customer Service
Friendly and courteous service with focus on fixing problem with vehicle without overcharging. A+++
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 08/10/2017

Sylvia,
   We very much appreciated the kind review as well as your continued loyalty to A-D Tire & Chassis. The ADTC Team welcomed the opportunity to service your Hummer H2 and looks forward to being your 1st choice for all your vehicle service and repair needs.

NB
Nathan B.
Navarre, FL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/29/2017
Alan & Dakota are wonderful people who run a great shop
A-D Tire & Chassis helped me out when I had a vehicle breakdown on a cross country trip. They got my vehicle taken care of and helped me get back on track like I was part of their family.
Alan H. from A-D Tire & Chassis responded on 07/30/2017

Nathan,
   The ADTC team welcomed the opportunity to repair your Silverado. May your next fire be in a fireplace. Hope your travels went well with the furbabies & non furbabies :) .  We greatly appreciated the reviews.

Thanks,