MK
MICHAEL K.
Lincoln Town Car
06/11/2021
Always there for me
I generally keep my cars a long time (I have 187,000 miles on my current auto, with no plans to replace it), and Jackson Automotive is my go-to whenever anything breaks. They promptly diagnose the problem and get me back on the road. I will continue to trust my vehicles to Jackson Automotive, as I have for many years.

CN
CHRIS & SUEHAY N.
Greenville, TX
06/09/2021
Quality of care
I absolutely love this shop! They are very honest and provide excellent service. We have been taking our cars here for awhile now and never get disappointed. Thank you!

JUDY H.
Royse City, TX
GMC Envoy
06/07/2021
I dropped it off, got a call, done. Was very fast

DOYLE W.
Royse City, TX
Ram Pickup
Best repair shop in Texas
Best repair shop in Texas! I waited Four weeks for the dealer to repair my vehicle and they did it in two days. Same price if not cheaper by a little. Honest and fast!

BL
BILL L.
Toyota Avalon
Prompt and courteous service
Knowledgeable mechanics doing the job and they explained what is going on with your vehicle. Trust these folks with my cars and truck.

CG
CYNTHIA G.
06/04/2021
Quality, Friendly & Honest!!!
Jackson’s is such a wonderful business! The staff is friendly, informative and honest! I’ve taken all my vehicles to Jackson’s for years and have never been disappointed! Great place all around!

&C
& LESLIE GRIFFIN C.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/03/2021
Highly recommened
Great service with friendly, sincere, and honest people.

AE
ANGELA E.
Frankston, TX
05/31/2021
Customer Service
These guys got me back on the road fast! They made the necessary repairs and didn't try to sell me parts I did not need. I'm not from the area and the towing company told me Jackson Auto is an honest shop. I would do business with them again. Thanks guys!

CP
CLYDE & NANCY P.
Rowlett, TX
Buick Enclave
05/28/2021
They let us know exactly what was wrong and the cost before fixing. It was just as they said too. Highly recommend.

DON W.
Mercedes-Benz E550
05/26/2021
Reliability
Jackson’s has always been reliable and speedy with repairs. Have been doing business with them over 15 years

05/25/2021
a/c repair
we have used jackson auto rockwall,tx for over 20 years.they always get it done right.fast and friendly service.highley recomended.

Chevrolet Pickup
05/22/2021
Older truck runs like new
My daughter had a 1993 Chevy truck with all kind of issues. The guys ar Jackson's fixed it up where it runs like new.

JIMMY C.
Quinlan, TX
Cadillac XTS
Reliable
Repair work is always on time and as stated on cost and work to be done.

TL
TOM & PAULA L.
Chevrolet Suburban
Excellent service!
You were the only place around that offered to actually look at our issue & then fix it! You have a returning customer!

NA
NANCY A.
Dallas, TX
Saturn VUE
05/20/2021
Friendly, honest and knowledgeable.
Friendly, honest and knowledgeable. 5 star rating!