CL
CORY L.
09/15/2020
Honest & Consistent Work
Jackson Automotive has consistently been dependable and honest in their work. We had an alternator replaced last year on our Honda. Within a year, the part had gone out but Jackson replaced it free of charge. Even though the milage was slightly over for the service/part warranty, they still took care of everything. I know other places would have not honored this but not Jackson. This is just one of the may reason I will always trust Jackson Automotive for my auto care needs. They understand taking care of their customers.

CR

JUSTIN B.
Chevrolet Sonic
09/11/2020
Trustworthy and reliable
Honest, skilled, and efficient mechanics. This facility and their mechanics identified (1st visit) an issue that eluded five other companies. Having visited them multiple times now for various fixes over the last few years for all of my family's cars I have never been dissatisfied with their work. Consistently able to identify key issues during their work and potential problems before they come down the pipe; I have found them extremely reliable for helping to maintain a vehicle in top shape 10/10 rating every time.

Clarence C.
Saturn SL
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Clarence said the business is a little more expensive than other businesses. He said if there are issues he can go back and the business will always make it right. He says the business always has good service and they are dependable.

IU
IVY U.
09/04/2020
Honest helpful people
Jackson Auto Specialist have always been the best when helping me.
I really appreciate them. They are fast and efficient.

PH
PETER H.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
09/01/2020
Great service, will use again.
This was the first time I used Jackson Automotive Specialist and it was a good experience. I needed my A/C backed down and charged. They did exactly what I needed without adding expensive repairs not needed. The price they quoted me over the phone was the price paid.

Robert B.
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Robert said good experience, vehicle worked on timely manner.

BLAKE B.
08/31/2020
Great service, fair prices
We have used James for years on close to a dozen family vehicles. He has always been great with communication and his pricing is very honest and fair. Wouldn’t go anywhere else in Rockwall County.

AL
AMANDA L.
Ford Edge
08/27/2020
So Helpful and honest!
I brought my SUV in to have an AC service and figure out what was going on. They asked me to bring the car back 2 more times when the AC stopped running cold to find the leak. I didn't mind at all cause they were determined to figure out what was wrong and I need AC. Brian was so helpful and kind in explaining what was going on and gave details of what they do and why. I couldn't be happier with my service and I definitely plan on using Jackson Automotive in the future for all our car needs. Thank you for your time and God Bless!

CG
CYNTHIA G.
08/27/2020
Great work and speedy service.
Honest, hardworking staff!

MK
MICHAEL K.
Lincoln Town Car
08/24/2020
I trust them
I have done business with Jackson Automotive Specialist for many years (and through several cars). They always accurately diagnose the problem - then fix it professionally (and quickly). I drive a lot and keep my cars well into the 200k mile range. I need a trustworthy shop who can get me back on the road efficiently. That's why I take my car to Jackson Automotive.

CR
CHARLES R.
08/22/2020
Walk in service
James is honest and provided excellent service for several years

Kelly S.
Volvo XC90
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Kelly said she has recommended this business for service.

LG
LONNIE G.
08/08/2020
Don't Admit they make mistakes
They installed a part I didn't need a few months ago took vehicle back for same issue I had figured out what the issue was the original issue was dip stick making singing noise but they said it was the alternator but it was I just let them get by with it since we all make mistakes time to time took back for replacement for starter rebuilt starter total almost $500.00 & it kept spinning after vehicle started with aloud singing noise took it back replaced starter again same issue. I'm done these days it is not about quality it is about $$$$

CG
CYNTHIA G.
08/08/2020
Amazing customer service and speedy service!
Jackson’s has always been very clear about what my cars needs have bee! They have very fair pricing and the most important thing is their honesty and integrity!!