GD
GEORGE D.
Kia Sedona
01/13/2021
The people who run Jackson Automotive are pleasant to work with, and are very competent vehicle mechanics. They deliver a quality product on schedule and within forecast cost.
Every time I take my vehicle to Jackson Automotive I am met by someone who listens and is competent to write up the service order to insure the items I wanted checked have been checked and fixed or noted why they weren't fixed. (i.e) They never fail to call me when the automobile is ready to be picked up.

CG
CHERYL G.
01/12/2021
Always a happy customer!
From the friendly greeting, working me into their already-busy day, and then getting back into my car with confidence after it’s had its oil change or whatever, I am always a happy customer of Jackson Automotive!!

GA
GEORGE A.
01/08/2021
2014 F150
I’ve got 240,000 miles on my truck because Jackson Automotive has been taking care of it

Kia Soul
01/08/2021
Great service and reasonable priced.

MIKE S.
01/07/2021
Jeep rear main seal replacement
Super fast service. As always!

BL
BILL L.
01/07/2021
Prompt and friendly service
The service is always top notch and James and his mechanics always explain what is going to be done. I’ve been going to Jackson for many years planning to continue to use them for my automotive needs.

JV
JOSE V.
Royse City, TX
01/05/2021
Great service.
The owner and staff were very courteous and professional and they reparied my vehicle in a timely manner. They are a great place to visit of vehicle repairs. Thank you James @ Jackson Automotive. Job well done.

DIEGO B.
01/04/2021
Great Place!
Great place to fix your car! Honest people and reliable services! Diego :)

MICHAEL D.
Nissan Murano
12/30/2020
Honest
Jackson automotive called me before they did any work to my vehicle and told me what needed to be done but also told me what was a necessity. They are honest and do great work. We will definitely go back for any automotive needs and highly recommend them to friends and family.

TIFFANY B.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/29/2020
Great people!!
I am so glad that Jackson Automotive was referred to us! They are honest, they work quickly, and explain all of the specifics. I appreciate that so much!

GO
GREGSON O.
12/29/2020
Rockwall's best mechanics
The most honest mechanics you'll ever find.

MIRIAM R.
GMC Terrain
12/28/2020
Honest & affordable place
Glad I found a place I can trust.

COREY S.
Kia Sorento
12/23/2020
Great place
Quick and painless with prices less than I expected. My 2nd visit recently with two different cars.

PW
PAUL W.
HUMMER H2
12/18/2020
My Recent Experience withvJackson Automotive
They have the knowledge, the experience and the tools to do the job right the first time.

FS
FRANK S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/16/2020
They are very good at what they do, polite, and through.
I love working with them and have recommended them to many of my friends. They have performed services on all of my vehicles including my RV.