PC
PAM C.
Acura 3.2TL
11/10/2018
Honest Family Owned
I brought my car in to have my brakes looked at because they were squealing and found out when I took it to Christian Brothers in Rockwall that they had messed up the hardware of my brakes when they repaired it a year and a half ago. A brake job should last more than a year and a half! Jackson Automotive fixed it in one day. They transported me back-and-forth because I had no one to do that for me which was very accommodating. They don’t try to rip you off and tell you one million other things are wrong with your car either! They do an excellent job and are very trustworthy and that’s hard to find in mechanics these days.

MOSES S.
11/10/2018
Expert and Professional Service
Very reliable and professional service.
Any make or model; all 5 of my vehicles are serviced at Jackson Automotive Specialists.
They do it right the first time.
Highest level of integrity.
I can always recommend to my family and friends.

KC
Kevin C.
Rowlett, TX
Ram 3500
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business did a good job.

MA
Matt A.
Royse City, TX
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dorio. He said this business does all his work.

LG
LENA G.
Heath, TX
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/07/2018
Best customer service and I trust them completely. Highly recommend them.
I trust them completely. Always pleasant and treat me like I am part of the family. I will never go to anyone else. Highly recommend them.

JACK R.
Heath, TX
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/03/2018
SUPER SERVICE ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL
IT IS A BIG PLUS TO GO TO A LOCAL AUTOMOTIVE SHOP WHERE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

JOAN. R.

Jerry G.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the business does great work.

John M.
Garland, TX
10/29/2018 Category: Service
John said he likes the staff.

BT
BILLY T.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/25/2018
Great People
Family owned and people you can trust.
They have been keeping our vehicles running for over 20 years.

KE
KIM E.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/25/2018
Repair to vehicle that had sat for over a year
Very good repair shop.

10/24/2018
Honest, Professional and Hometown Good
Jackson's has been around for years and has always provided exceptional customer service and support. I totally trust them in their assessment and repair work.
Both James and son Jason are master mechanics and their common sense and attention to detail and quality service is uncompromised.
If you drive it...they can maintain or repair it!

PM
PHYLLIS M.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/22/2018
Honest & helpful
Mr. Jackson was able to do my repairs without an appointment while I waited with my six-month-old grandson. There is a waiting area with a tv available which helped pass the time. Honest, kind, quality workmanship describe this business.

RA
Robert A.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Shirley. She said they are great do to business with, they do great work and they have used them for several years. When they need work to be done on their vehicle, they will wait for 2-3 weeks if necessary, to get an appointment. They will only go here, to this facility, and no other.

Josh K.
Commerce, TX
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Josh said he thought they did a great job.

DF
DENNIS F.
GMC Yukon
10/16/2018
Jackson is the best
Jackson Automotive is the best; Honest, dependable and do a great job every time. I only use Jackson for all my car repairs!

SD
Sue D.
Cadillac CTS
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Sue said the people at this business always bend over backwards to do what they can to fix her vehicles. They are always anxious to provide good service. She thanks them for all they do for her.

Joel L.
Royse City, TX
Jeep Cherokee
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Joel said they were good , they did exactly what they were supposed to do and he is very happy with this business.

RJ
RAY J.
Pontiac G6
10/14/2018
High quality service!
Jackson Automotive is well known in the area among those who really care about quality service. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants the problem solved the right way the first time.

Jacob M.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said they were really great. He took the vehicle back. They fixed it and made it right with no questions.

PC
PAMELA C.
Kia Soul
10/11/2018
The best automotive specialist in the area!
Many years ago they were recommended by a friend and they are my "go to" for every one of my vehicle issues. I always leave feeling like my car issues have been handled professionally and economically. As a woman that is very important. When possible, I leave my car for the day and it's always ready, but yesterday, that really wasn't an option and they were able to give me a timeframe and my car was ready before I expected. I highly recommend Jackson Automotive!