Danny H.
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Danny said the service took longer than promised. He stated he feels his vehicle now drifts to the right as he is driving.

TRACY B.
06/15/2017
Overcharged
I needed a battery. The owner found a less expensive one which I approved. But it had to be delivered. After delivery and a quick installation, the owner charged me almost $200, which was the price of the highest battery (before installation)!! The mechanic who installed the battery told the owner, in front of me, how much to charge. Then, when checking out, the total was ~$50 higher than what the mechanic had stated. Maybe he charged me $50 for delivery and taxes?? I was in too much of a rush to look at the receipt. Then, my son inadvertently disposed of it. I was never able to see the charges.

AE
Allen E.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Allen said the work performed at this business is bad and he would not return.

TAMMY B.
Dallas, TX
Kia Amanti
04/19/2016
Bad customer service and communication
Fast, same day service, but I had to keep calling to see if the car repair was finished. Also I kept asking for an estimate and was never given a final estimate. Felt like I was being given the run around. My 3rd call of the day was an hour before closing when I was informed my car was ready so in had to rush to get there to pick up my car before they closed. Bad customer service and communication.

JOE P.
Lincoln Town Car
04/18/2016
Axle repair
Work should've been fully covered under warranty this is the second time to get the same thing fixed.

STEVEN S.
04/10/2016
Brake Job
They did a great job and made it easy and convenient to get brakes repaired. I thought the price of the repairs was expensive.

KF
KAREN F.
Toyota MR2
05/12/2015
Jackson review
Jackson Automotive is a good place, but I think their prices are a little high. They spent several hours (which we had to pay for) trying to fix something they never fixed. I would have preferred they just did a look over & not start digging around.

BC
BRIAN C.
Garland, TX
Nissan Maxima
10/30/2014
Friendly and prompt
Just make sure you do not go in with several things needing fixing along with a major problem. Sometimes the major problem will get forgotten in the "big picture" and you end up having to bring the car back. However, the work is done well and promptly, and the staff are friendly and efficient. I will use them again.

BR
Bill R.
North Richland Hills, TX
Cadillac DeVille
10/17/2014 Category: Service
Bill said this business is not open on Saturdays, which was inconvenient because they finished repairing his vehicle late Friday evening. He was not able to pick up his vehicle that night, and it cost him his whole weekend. They repaired it in one day, but he thought they would be open on Saturday.

Michael H.
Royse City, TX
08/21/2014 Category: Service
Michael said there were a few issues, but they resolved the issues and he was pleased.