GT
GREG T.
Hyundai Veloster
04/16/2019
Grant Toller
Customer care, quality of work, technician professionalism and location.

NM
NICK M.
Croydon, PA
Cadillac XTS
04/16/2019
fast friendly afortable service
easy, friendly service, nice clean place.

FH
FLOSS H.
04/13/2019
Honest work
The attention to my car during my appointed time is always thorough and the personnel are knowledgeable and friendly.

BOB H.
04/12/2019
State inspection
I had my car inspected and needed brakes and a few other minor things. After going here for a while now I knew in advance what I would probably need to pass. Made a appointment and the work was complete within the time they told me.

Buick LeSabre

ALEX S.
Jamison, PA
04/10/2019
Always the BEST!!!!
Never have to worry about getting the job done right, efficiently and fast.
Alexander and staff are wonderful. Kudos to Shane for his helpfulness and
knowledge.

LD
LISA D.
03/21/2019
***The BEST***
I was having ongoing issues with my Honda Odyssey van’s power steering pump. It had been to my old mechanic numerous times for the same issue. After reading the positive reviews, I decided to give Alexander’s Automotive a try. I’m so happy I did. Great communication, pricing and service!! And the van is finally fixed...and fixed RIGHT!!! I’ll definitely be returning for all my family’s vehicles service needs. Thank you!!!

JANET K.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/19/2019
Trusting, Friendly, Honest & Communicative... and great work!
Trusting, Friendly, Honest & communicative... and great work! Really what more can anyone ask for?! All my vehicle's needs & my needs where met and beyond!! Faster then I expected, reasonable prices too. Thank you for your work, I highly recommend and most certainly will be back again!!!

BG
BOB G.
03/09/2019
Prompt professional Service
Alexander's Automotive serviced my 2003 Chevrolet Impala. I was provided a diagnostic quote when I called to make the appointment, the service was completed within one day when I expected to be without my vehicle for several days due to the
nature of the problem. I dealt with Shane who was both courteous, professional and informative.
I am quite happy with the result of my experience with Alexander's Automotive.

03/08/2019
Go nowhere but here for your vehicle
They went above and beyond for customer service, and fixed my car perfectly!

03/06/2019
Well, that was easy.
I dropped my car off before heading on a short vacation for an oil change. Asked them to check it over for a long trip and got a call the next day regarding one of filters. They took care of everything and when I got my car back, I noticed that annoying high pitched sound was gone. The dealership tried three times to find it and couldn't. Glad it's gone; glad I found Alexander's.

BOB H.
03/03/2019
Honest assessment of time and cost.
I know how to plan my day or days depending on the job. I can get a ride to and from home while the work is performed.

RT
ROBERT T.
Mazda CX-9
03/02/2019
Great Service!
Great, dependable, fair priced service!

DE
DAVID E.
Bristol, PA
GMC Terrain
02/28/2019
Excellent service!
My husband and I are loyal customers to Alexander's. Appointments are easy to book, they communicate clearly and frequently so that you know what specific services your vehicle needs, the cost and how long it will take. They are great with making recommendations as to when your vehicle may need a service in the future. (new tires for example). The staff are polite, honest and provide excellent work.

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

perfect as always

EC
EDWARD C.
02/19/2019
Excellent and timely service. They discuss what is needed or recommended and why.

ROBERT C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/16/2019
Was happy with the service writer and the work.
Was happy with the service writer and the work done by the tech. The shop and waiting room are clean and have a professional appearance. Also liked being asked if I needed a ride anywhere. The bill / repair order was thoroughly itemized and easy to read. Will be back.

ALEX S.
Jamison, PA
02/13/2019
Great service and wonderful employees.
Always a pleasure to have our cars serviced here. Shane always calls ahead and lets you know what needs to be done and the cost involved. Professional work done by the mechanics.