JOSEPH R.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
12/06/2019
Inspection and Battery and Tires replacement
As always, Butch, Shane and the rest of the crew did an excellent job in a very timely manor. I brought the car in, very spur-of-the-moment, when it would not start. They quickly diagnosed the problem and were also able to perform the annual state inspection.
Thank you for another job well done.

ROBERT S.
12/03/2019
Honesty and good work
Most honest and cooperative service that we have had in years .

JOSEPH R.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/22/2019
Inspection and Replace Brakes
As always, Butch, Shane and the crew came through and did a most professional and outstanding job of identifying and fixing a problem with my brakes and completing a yearly state inspection.

Dodge Journey
11/20/2019
Honest
The transmission on my four year old car, and Alexander’s was incredible! They not only helped to diagnose the issue but sent me in the right direction when they realized it was covered under warranty. I highly recommend this place as they were honest and had fair prices with excellent service. I would absolutely use them again.

BV
BETTY V.
11/15/2019
Nice friendly help.
Great service from people that know what they are talking about..Great response before work is done. All around a nice place tp do business

MICHELLE D.
Buick LeSabre
11/15/2019
Best in the area!
Shane is the best! Mechanics are on top of things, keep me updated on needed regular maintenance. Customer service is tops, prices are reasonable - no complaints from this customer!
And they treat you with respect

PB
PATRICIA B.
Buick Century
11/11/2019
no guessing games
They know and perform the repairs in a timely manner. I am very satisfied

RT
ROBERT T.
Mazda CX-9
11/09/2019
Always Great Service!!
We've been coming here for years and will continue!

IC
IAN C.
11/08/2019
Tire issues
Were able to quickly schedule me in to resolve the problem. Nice and super clean wait are with friendly staff.

Alexander’s was Highly recommended to me and ill be returning here fir my future needs.

BOB H.
10/19/2019
They listen to your needs.
This time I only needed an oil change but they knew I had to wait and leave right after my appointment. No excuses. Started at my appointment time and left right after I finished my coffee.

Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2019
service
Very friendly and personable. Take the time to tell you what’s wrong.

SCOTT M.
10/15/2019
Great Customer Service
This was my first time at this place of business. The whole staff that i met was super nice and very curtius . I also was in and out in a shorter amout of time than i expected on a walk in apt. I would definitely do business with them again.

Ford Police Interceptor
10/15/2019
Excellent service, quick and very nice

DAVE G.
10/14/2019
Longtime Customer
They have been servicing my vehicles for over 20 years. I trust them and their work to keep my vehicles operating safely.

MIKE B.
Cadillac CTS
10/12/2019
Honest, Helpful, work done on time and within estimate
I've been taking my cars to Alexander's for years. Alex and Shane are easy to work with and give you an honest assessment upfront and work to make the always sad experience of car repair as painless as possible. Great customer service and follow-up.

PB
PATRICIA B.
Buick Century
09/23/2019
honest and courteous
All my questions and concerns were answered fully and the suggestions were honest. I will be returning for future automotive needs.

RICH B.
09/14/2019
my opinion
I'm a new customer and they have been honest and reasonable.

09/11/2019
I received friendly and excellent service

FH
FLOSS H.
09/11/2019
Keeps my car running
A very friendly atmosphere. The service has been accurate, quick and reasonable.
I do recommend this business to friends.

DENNIS C.
Southampton, PA
09/10/2019
Tacoma cylinders for clutch operation
I can always count on Alexander Automative to provide thorough analysis and professional installation work.