ES
EILEEN S.
Philadelphia, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
07/30/2018
First visit to Alexander’s Auto
This was my first visit and I was very satisfied with the service. Everyone was so nice and very professional.

RK

DENNIS G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/08/2018
great service professional staff
Alexander's took care of my problem in a very short time. They explained everything they did. The end result is I had my car back quickly at a great price. Good people

SUZANNE S.
07/08/2018
Friendly fair service
I took my car here for the first time to have the a/c fixed. They were right on top of things and I do not feel like they try and gouge you or take advantage. Will definitely take my car back there for any automotive needs in the future. Completely happy.

EC
EDWARD C.
07/03/2018
Friendly and honest service done right

BL
BOB L.
06/23/2018
Very professional, comfortable waiting area
I would recommend Alexanders to all my friends. Very professional

JAMIE L.
06/14/2018
Great Customer Service
Alexander’s staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

ROBERT C.
Quakertown, PA
06/11/2018
Great service! Great People!
I keep taking my Jeep back to Alexander's. The reason is simple. Professional. Comprehensive. Job gets done. Friendly and informational. Stand behind their work. I have found this too be true from the technician, service dept, and the owner. Thank You! Finally a auto repair shop I can count on. A complete Automotive Service.

ALEX S.
Richboro, PA
06/11/2018
Always 5 stars!!!!
Always a great experience at Alexander's Automotive. Professional service. Fair pricing.

RT
ROBERT T.
Mazda CX-9
06/08/2018
Fantastic service!!!!
We have been going to Akexander's Automotive for many years. We continue to come here. Many thanks to Butch and Shane!!

MARIA R.
05/11/2018
Great experience
Always courteous and forthright!
My car is always completed in a timely fashion and satisfaction is guaranteed!!
They go over and above.

BOB N.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/02/2018
Great work honest and friendly
Honest and friendly

TV
TIM V.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/23/2018
We were very pleased with the recent 'deep' service given to our 2005 Subaru Forester.
I now runs better than it ever has.
We will be back

SEAN M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/19/2018
Best mechanics in the area
I started taking my cars to them about 10 years ago and it was the best decision I made for my vehicle's. Shane is always awesome and helpful letting me know what needs to be done and what my options are. Alexander's is awesome!!

BOB H.
04/13/2018
Friendly, close and honest.
I feel you honestly went over to all that my car needed for inspection and gave me the options on what would be best for me. The work was finished within minutes of the time we talked of.,thanks.

FH
FLOSS H.
04/11/2018
Routine maintenance
Thorough, quick and friendly service. Very satisfied.

RT
ROBERT T.
04/06/2018
Best Service
We have been going here for almost 30 years. The service is always great!!!

Bob N.
04/02/2018
Very friendly and does the job right
Very friendly they stopped doing what they were doing and got me in right away and got my wife's car back on the road good prices good work very friendly I highly recommend them

BOB N.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/01/2018
Excellent and friendly
Excellent service friendly service stopped their busy day to take their time and get my wife's car fixed I can't thank them enough and they do the job right clean neat friendly great service

BJ
BILL J.
Willow Grove, PA
03/31/2018
Experienced and efficient staff
Alexander’s has experienced and knowledgeable guys who always get to the problem with the car. You can count on them to fix the problem the first time and never have to go back. Trust is important and I never doubt what they say and feel confident when I get the car back it’s safe.