KW
KEVIN W.
12/20/2019
Pa inspection
Thank you for your recommendations to best fix the needed repairs.
Your team’s professionalism and courtesy made the visit to your shop a very pleasant experience for my family.

PD
PAUL D.
Warrington, PA
12/10/2019
state inspection
You have a good shop, and the work is good, and thorough. I was a bit surprised, though, at a $45.90 charge to plug a tire. I have a road hazard warranty on those tires. Next time, if the tire is functional, let me know, and I'll take care of it.
I was told I'll need a lower radiator hose replaced. I would include a cooling system flush with that, and maybe it includes some other stuff. Approx. what would that job cost?
Alex K. from Alexander's Automotive Ltd. responded on 12/12/2019

Paul, Thank you for the feedback. Sorry, for the mistake. As per our phone conversation, I credited your account for the $45.90. Hope to see you soon for the cooling system work. Thank you for your business. We will continue to work hard to earn your trust. Thanks, again, Butch

JJ
JIM J.
Lexus LS 430
09/09/2018
Friendly knowledgeable people
I have been coming here for years. They do great service on my car and make suggestions to keep it running like new.

KURT S.
Langhorne, PA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/18/2017
Good mechanics
Dealership prices,a1 work
Alex K. from Alexander's Automotive Ltd. responded on 08/23/2017

Thank you Kurt, I'm glad we could be of service.

CHARLES and BEVERLY H.
04/27/2017
Repairs on 2010 Malibu
Work was completed as promised and on time .
Alex K. from Alexander's Automotive Ltd. responded on 04/27/2017

Thank you Chuck and Beverly. I appreciate your business.