PD
PAUL D.
Warrington, PA
12/16/2018
Multi vehicle relationship
I've had a number of vehicles serviced by Alexanders over many years. Always thorough,honest, and up front

DA
DARA A.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
12/14/2018
Great service and very welcoming
I just found my forever mechanic! I called Alexander's and I got an appointment the very next day. He was so friendly and explained everything. I had my car back the same day. Beautiful shop and big parking lot. Price was great too!

DE
David E.
Bristol, PA
12/13/2018
Professional and friendly
I've been taking my cars here for 15 years, and I trust no one else. They tell you exactly what you need, could wait on, or keep an eye on. Never felt pressured or unsure about what I needed to drive safely and avoid breaking down.

STEPHEN B.
Philadelphia, PA
12/08/2018
Stevee70
Great service. Shane was very friendly, and told me everything that was going on.

FM
FRANCIS M.
11/22/2018
Always hepful
Never have to worry about the work on my vehicle

ROBERT M.
Newtown, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/21/2018
Professionalism
Straight talk. No nonsense. Completed repairs on time. Explains all maintenance. Very reasonable price.

SAL B.
11/09/2018
Fast reliable service
Another great service experience at Alexander's Automotive! Service was done well and on time.

FM

JOSEPH R.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/26/2018
As always, excellent service
As always, excellent service. It is very comforting to know that you will always receive the most professional and courteous service when you take one of your cars to Butch, Shane and the rest of the staff at Alexander's Automotive Ltd.

HR
HAROLD R.
10/22/2018
100,000 mile service
Results were exactly as promised. Thank you.

MICHAEL M.
Lansdowne, PA
10/16/2018
Friendly Reliable Service
Shane keeps you informed about your vehicle and its repairs. He calls before any additional work may need to be done.

DENNIS C.
Southampton, PA
10/11/2018
2018 inspection for DCreighton's 2001 Toyota Tacoma
Not that I wish my car had more problems, but I do enjoy coming in and seeing and talking to you guys. I'll try to put some more miles on the Tacoma this year. Promise...

BRAD S.
Lexus ES 300
10/06/2018
Expensive Setvice
They are expensive and found a bunch of things wrong just a few months after I had an inspection elsewhere. I spent over $1300 in a two week period. That’s a lot of money for me
Alex K. from Alexander's Automotive Ltd. responded on 10/11/2018

Brad, thank you for getting back to me. I'm glad we spoke and cleared the air. Thanks again for sharing your concerns and giving me the opportunity to explain. I really appreciate the feedback. I'm glad after we spoke you wanted to make an appointment, so we can take care of the other maintenance items. We look forward to the opportunity. Thank you again for your business. Alex

COURTNEY M.
Scion xA
10/05/2018
Courteous and fair
I took my car in due to the muffler making loud noises and it turns out the exhaust needed replacing (although I'd had it replaced in the last 3 years). Shane took the time to explain why it could have deteriorated so quickly and I found the pricing to be fair especially in comparison to what I paid at another shop for similar work previously. They were able to fix it the day I brought it in, which is always a huge plus since I don't typically have weekdays off and need my car otherwise. Very pleased with the service and I will continue to bring my car there for repairs and inspections!

DENNIS G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/01/2018
Inspection
The more I bring the cars to Alexander's , the more comfortable I am with this business. The do a great job analyzing my needs and provided me a safe car. I would recommend Alexander's to all my friends.