Overall Rating 4.4146341/5Overall Rating 4.4146341/5Overall Rating 4.4146341/5Overall Rating 4.4146341/5rating 4.4146341
Overall Rating 2.0731707/5Overall Rating 2.0731707/5rating 2.0731707rating 2.0731707rating 2.0731707

LK
Linda K.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
good service
Overall very pleased with service.
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Linda,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle or visit. Happy Holidays!

VZ
Vilma Z.
Springfield, VA
Great Service Director
I always get quality service at Alexandria Hyundai.

Hi Vilma,

Mc Lean, VA
Friendly and Competent Customer Service
Alexandria Hyundai has the best customer service both in their sales and service areas. I bought my last two cars there and will continue to take them to Alexandria Hyundai for service. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. My cars are in tip-top shape thanks to the service team!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Eh
They’re okay.

Hello Valued Customer,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! I'm sorry that your visit took longer than expected with the additional work approved.  Please always feel free to give me a call directly with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle or visit. Happy Holidays!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Efficient Service
Nelson took excellent care of me. He went over the estimated cost of the service I requested, arranged for a shuttle to my work, and called me promptly when my car was ready for pick up. The car pick up process was also painless.

CR
Craig R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Happy with service
My appointment to have my car serviced was on time, and the wait time was reasonable. My Hyundai is 9 years old with over 137k miles on it. I have had it serviced at Alexandria Hyundai since it was new, and I have been happy with their service.

Hi Craig,

John F.
Lorton, VA
Warranty Service
My service rep was great Andrew they had me in and out. They also communicated well throughout the process.

Hi John,

Hi Barbara,

Randy S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
I like Alexandria Hyundai
Great place. Hard to get an appointment over the phone or online.

Hi Randy,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! I'm sorry for the lack of communication through out the process.  Please always feel free to give me a call directly with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle or visit. Happy Holidays!

Christan M.

Andrew G.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Troy Dodd is the man
He told me how long my repair would take, and it took that long!

Hi Andrew,

12/05/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service
The best around.

EG
Elizabeth G.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Efficient Service
Pleased with Alexandria Hyundai. We have been their customers since 2007 and believe we have gotten good value for our money.

Hi Elizabeth,

Clinton, MD
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Nice people
Happy with service.. Troy helped me out.

12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
Ron and Gerald always very kind and make sure the services are provided in a timely fashion with a smile. Really appreciate these guys knowing my name and car’s automotive needs.

PG

NR
Neil R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/29/2018 Category: Service
The personal service and motivation to fulfill our requests
The service manager and the shuttle driver were especially interested in making our visit pleasant.
Thank you.

Hi Neil,

TW
Tanjua W.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
quick service, professional svc. mgrs and techs
Service is always professional and the wait time is not excessive
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Hi Tanjua,

11/25/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service from maintenance desk
Quality of customer service is poor very cramped in the facility
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Hello,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! I am very sorry for the poor experience you had on your recent visit. Please always feel free to give me a call directly with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle or visit. Have a Happy Holidays!