Overall Rating 4.424998/5Overall Rating 4.424998/5Overall Rating 4.424998/5Overall Rating 4.424998/5rating 4.424998
Overall Rating 2.074996/5Overall Rating 2.074996/5rating 2.074996rating 2.074996rating 2.074996

TL
Tomas L.
Falls Church, VA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Job well done, and great customer service

MF
Marcia F.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Marcia Freeman
As always, Gerald Acevedo and his fabulous staff shows their care and outstanding, excellent, tremendous, ( I can go on and on describing) customer service expertise!!! I am an avid customer, and will continue to go to Alexandria Hyundai until my 2004 falls apart, and I buy another Hyunda, which will eventually happen in the future!!!! Kudos to Gerald and his staff! Thank you for taking care of my vehicle!!!!!

Hi Marcia,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! It is a pleasure to work with you. On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. Look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Andrew M.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
great workers and staff
the work performed on my car is always perfect and the managers

provide great service

Hi Andrew,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. Look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Jan S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer-centric!
The service staff where I take my car for maintenance and regular oil changes are always accommodating, flexible, and knowledgeable.
There is a 27-point service check that is standard whenever you take your car in, which is helpful in knowing what shape your car is in. I always feel secure knowing my car is in great shape once it's finished with the Service Team - from having the tires checked and filled appropriately, the fluids topped off, etc.

Hi Jan,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! Your feedback is important to us. On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. Look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

ED
Eric D.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
I'm happy!
Customer care is great and the ability to make service appointments combine to make me happy; not to mention the tremendous Hyundai warranty!

Hi Eric,

ME
Maury E.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
If you want the results of my survey...
...you shouldn't force me to write a review.

VZ
Vilma Z.
Springfield, VA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and excellent service technicians.

Hi Vilma,

Falls Church, VA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Five Stars
Customer service oriented. Service is accommodating and goes the extra mile. Might suggest ownership fget a new garage door though.

DK
Dana K.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
They were friendly and efficient.

Hi Dana,

TA
Theo A.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience at Hyundai Dealership
The dealership provided a great atmosphere. I was happy with the work on my vehicle and they gave it a nice car wash. I also like the waiting area with free wifi, coffee, and water.

Hi Theo,

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service and helped me out with everything

FO
Franciscan O.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Routine service
I took my car in for an inspection and oil change. The service was completed in the time span I was given at the service desk. Only disappointment was the glue from the previous inspection sticker was not cleaned from windscreen completely.

Hello,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Thank you for the feedback. Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. Look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Fort Washington, MD
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Great people and friendly environment

WM
Wassim M.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Best dealer in northern Virginia by far!!!
I leased 2 cars already. So I am very happy with everything....

Hi Wassim,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Thank you for your patronage to Alexandria Hyundai. Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. Look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Arlington, VA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Good service, but didn't complete everything I asked for
I was happy with the service that I received on major work needed, but several items I requested to be completed when I came to the office in person were not completed, which was disappointing. I now have to make another trip to get everything completed.

Hello,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! I'm sorry that some we missed some of the services requested. Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. Look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Fairfax, VA
Very Satisfied!
Troy always takes really good care of my car (and me). Thanks!

75000 mile service
service was performed in a short amount of time while I waited.

Upper Marlboro, MD
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Hyndai Sonata
The service was great except. The time for waiting for the service did not take all day. The staff was very kind and courteous and professtional.

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to visit Alexandria Hyundai
I had my car serviced at Alexandria Hyundai and it was quick and painless. Of course the free first oil change was a nice bonus too. The location is convenient if you live in Alexandria and I love the Saturday morning service availablility.
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

07/30/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Experience
1. Customer service was horrible
2. Total time to complete a simple oil change was over 2 hours even with an appointment
3. Service department failed to explain drop-off procedures (although I decided to wait)
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Hello,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! I'm sorry that your experience was less than excellent. I would personally like to go over your visit. Please always feel free to give me a call directly with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle.

Hello,

It was a pleasure to speak with you and glad we could go over your visit. I appreciate the feedback as it helps our team improve our performance. Thanks again!

Alexandria Hyundai