Overall Rating 4.4857129/5Overall Rating 4.4857129/5Overall Rating 4.4857129/5Overall Rating 4.4857129/5rating 4.4857129
Overall Rating 1.9999971/5rating 1.9999971rating 1.9999971rating 1.9999971rating 1.9999971
Latest Review 8 minutes ago
Verified Customer on 02/20/2018
"Alexandria Hyundai could use some improvements"
I'm not sure if I would recommend Alexandria Hyundai as I am currently only going there if needed for location convenience. The oil change pricing is outrageous for just the standard oil and the customer service at this location is lacking. I was told 1 wait time and then when I arrived onsite it took almost twice as long for service to be completed and there were only 1-2 other people having their vehicle worked on at the same time. I never received a report as to if the recall piece was replaced or how bad it was. The front desk/customer service people were too busy yelling and laughing among-est themselves to notice anyone other than them. It always seems to be an issue when I come to this location that work takes longer than usual and the customer service is not up to par.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 01:05 PM
Sung H. on 02/20/2018
"Excellent Service"
clear explanation for service and excellent hospitality!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 08:03 AM
Anna S. on 02/17/2018
"Great service. Thank you. "
Great service. Friendly staff. Thanks.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 02:02 PM
GERALD A., Service Director at Alexandria Hyundai responded on 02/20/2018

Hi Anna,

Neil B. on 02/17/2018
"P E O P L E...... Great attiude..... Better than average ...*SERVICE*...."
When We first walk In....*ALL..Employees*...R...Very Helpful.... We luv It.......!!
This has been a consistent ...*FACT*...since we Bought... Both R- Vehicles...from
Mt Vernon Hyundai....Great Job....Thxs Again.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 10:56 AM
GERALD A., Service Director at Alexandria Hyundai responded on 02/17/2018

Hi Niel,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. Thank you for your patronage.

Tatiana Z. on 02/15/2018
"Awesome Service"
Service Advisor was caring and kept me updated about the progress of the maintenance. He went above and beyond by ensuring the car was in a convenient location for me to be able to get my baby in without getting wet since it was raining.
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 11:07 AM
GERALD A., Service Director at Alexandria Hyundai responded on 02/17/2018

Hi Tatiana,

Verified Customer on 02/13/2018
"Courteous staff"
I have always been treated with concise and courteous answers to my questions and have been very satisfied with the work performed on my auto.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 01:01 PM

Venzke A. on 02/13/2018
"Straight Talk"
Requirements fully explained in easy to understand style
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 09:01 AM

Kerry P. on 02/12/2018
"Easy, friendly, not a super long wait"
Easy to make an appointment. They explain everything. AND they wash your car!!!
Review Created: 02/12/2018 06:12 PM

Hi Kerry,

Harry W. on 02/12/2018
"Maurice was amazing"
Great service! Patient and thorough explanation of vehicle features!
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/12/2018 05:02 PM

Hi Mohammed,

Verified Customer on 02/11/2018
"over all rating is 5 stars"
Friendly staff, prompt to discuss anything which might need attention with the car by mechanic.
Mr Gerald Acevada is always available to assist with any of my questions.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/11/2018 07:35 PM

Verified Customer on 02/10/2018
"1"
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 02/10/2018 07:02 AM

Marcia F. on 02/10/2018
"EXCELLENT, FANTASTIC, CUSTOMER AND SERVICE!"
As I have always replied to these suveys, I cannot stress how Gerald Acevedo has orchestrated his abilites as a Service Director in leading the best Service Team at Alexandria Hyundai!!! I have always received such tremendous service every time I bring my vehicle in! They are very thorough and will let me know what is going on and what will be needed in the future! My hat goes off to such a well managed and eager Team of professionals led by the one and only, Gerald Acevedo!!!!! Sincerely, Marcia Freeman
Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 05:44 AM

Hi Marcia,

Verified Customer on 02/09/2018
"Great people and good service"
The like their service coupons options. The advisor gave me good feedback regarding my car servicing.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 10:47 AM

Bruce R. on 02/08/2018
"Positive Experience. "
I was greeted with great customer service and was in and out much faster than expected. I'd certainly visit here again.
Review Created: 02/08/2018 06:16 PM
GERALD A., Service Director at Alexandria Hyundai responded on 02/09/2018

Hi Bruce,

Verified Customer on 02/08/2018
"Still OUTSTANDING service!"
I have always received the BEST possible service at Alexandria Hyundai since I started my association with the dealership in 2011. I love the Sonata Hybrid and it is certainly well maintained by the Service Department!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 03:46 PM
GERALD A., Service Director at Alexandria Hyundai responded on 02/09/2018

Hello,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! It has been a pleasure to help maintain your Hyundai. Please always feel free to contact myself or my colleagues with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle.

Samuel A. on 02/08/2018
" Great customer service !"
Great Customer service !!!!!
Review Created: 02/08/2018 12:08 PM
GERALD A., Service Director at Alexandria Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

Hi Samuel,

Chemin B. on 02/08/2018
"Nice staff! Quick service!!"
I have a brand new Hyundai that I bought from this location. I have only had my car serviced here and each time it was a great experience (with the exception of my very first service when they forgot I was there, lol)
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/08/2018 12:05 PM
GERALD A., Service Director at Alexandria Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

Hi Chemin,

Verified Customer on 02/07/2018
"Presentation and Service"
Dropped off my vehicle and was greeted immediately. When my vehicle was finished they called to let me know all is well. Car was cleaned and couldn't be happier. Would come again.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 01:41 PM
GERALD A., Service Director at Alexandria Hyundai responded on 02/07/2018

Wilson R. on 02/07/2018
"Oil Change Service"
Went to get an oil change and ended up needing a few more things. Told Ronald about an issue with the window switch breaking and I also needed a new battery since the factory one failed a test. Ronald helped me out and got everything done. The window switch had to be special ordered because they just can't replace the small plastic piece. So they have to replace the entire driver side window switch. He said I'll get a phone call once it comes in. Overall, excellent service. Thank you!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe