Overall Rating 4.5135132/5Overall Rating 4.5135132/5Overall Rating 4.5135132/5Overall Rating 4.5135132/5rating 4.5135132
Overall Rating 2.08108/5Overall Rating 2.08108/5rating 2.08108rating 2.08108rating 2.08108
Catherine P. on 04/19/2018
"Service department"
The customer service and detailed care provided
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 01:43 PM
Verified Customer on 04/17/2018
"Good Service, Long Wait"
Everyone is very friendly, and they do a great job. But I made an appointment for something simpleb didn't get any extras and still had to wait over 2 hours. It makes me doubt if I'll go back.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 04:54 PM

Hello,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! I'm sorry it took longer than expected. Replacing the cabin filter sometimes takes a little bit longer.  Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle.

Jennifer V. on 04/17/2018
"Service Visit"
I took my new Tuscon for its first oil change and scheduled maintenance. It was a little longer than the initial estimate. The car wash was streaky and I had to use windex to get the soap scum off the mirrors.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 01:52 PM

Hi Jennifer,

Juan Z. on 04/17/2018
"Excellent service"
Service is perfect since the moment you drop your car until the time you pick it up.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/14/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 01:19 PM

Hi Juan,

Verified Customer on 04/16/2018
"Quality Service and People"
I recently dropped off my car early before work for a regular service. The man who checked my car in double checked my requests and asked a few questions. He gave me helpful tips but didnt try to push me into additional services that I didn't need. The work was done quickly and well. When I picked up my car I was in and out quickly and the woman who wrapped everything up was great to work with.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 11:03 AM
GERALD A., Service Director at Alexandria Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Anthony O. on 04/16/2018
"Best Service Department I have ever dealt with"
The main reason I keep buying cars (I have had 4) from Hyundai is because of the excellent service I get from Alexandria Hyundai. I just cannot go to another dealer because I know the service would not be as good. I have had chevys, toyotas, and a ford and none of these cars can touch Hyundai in reliability and quality of the service departmen. When I go in to see Troy or Gerald for maintenance or a repair I know I can trust them and feel comfortable leaving my car there.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 11:03 AM
GERALD A., Service Director at Alexandria Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Hi Anthony,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleague Troy, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. It has been a pleasure to service your vehicle. Thank you for your patronage!

Hyun K. on 04/14/2018
"Excellent Service"
Wait was short and took care the problems
Service was friendly and fast.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/14/2018 06:34 PM

Hi Hyun,

Ronald S. on 04/14/2018
"Very friendly and do the job in record time and well!"
Always a job well done and in good time while I wait. Staff is very friendly and the "girls" are always willing to take my money!
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/14/2018 02:14 PM

Hi Ronald,

Verified Customer on 04/14/2018
"Honest"
I went in for an alignment and they said I didn't need it --- they could have done it and charged me and they didn't.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/14/2018 05:48 AM

Kristin M. on 04/13/2018
"Great service "
Thanks to Troy for great service
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 06:14 PM

Hi Kristin,

Verified Customer on 04/13/2018
"Efficient professional convenient "
Short wait time in a comfortable environment.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 04/13/2018 01:58 PM

"Place is great"
Great customer service. Agents are clear about what’s needed and and actual service was fast. Thanks!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/13/2018 12:49 PM

"Thanks"
Staff is friendly and helpful. Consistent great customer service by Noel.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/13/2018 11:26 AM

Mustafa N. on 04/12/2018
"Great dealer, Great service!!!"
My appointment was awesome. I love your service, you guys do great job as always.
Thank you very much for everything.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018 09:12 PM

Hi Mustafa,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. It's a pleasure being able to service your vehicle.

Marcus Herbert L. on 04/12/2018
"Professional, competent and prompt"
Dropped car for short service and some additional issues. Expected wait time was 2 1/2 hours, which I started using by doing some work at one of the nicely designed work stations; took a free water that is provided as is coffee varieties.
The service was completed and the additional issue fixed for free within 1 1/2 hours. Thanks, appreciated!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018 11:14 AM

Hi Marcus,

Verified Customer on 04/11/2018
"The Service Department is Excellent"
Great group of team members at Alex, Hyundai. Very pleased with the Service Department.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 04/11/2018 08:31 PM

"SERVICE "
Friendly, good SERVICE RECEIVED
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 04/11/2018 11:45 AM

Harvey B. on 04/11/2018
"Service means Service"
Attentive, prompt and courteous service is the standard here. I don't mind at all going from DC to VA to get my Equus serviced here.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Equus
Review Created: 04/11/2018 11:02 AM

Hi Harvey,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. It's always a pleasure to see you when your in for service. Thank you for your patronage.

Verified Customer on 04/11/2018
"front brake pad replacement"
Service was scheduled and performed in a timely manner. Work was done well.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 07:24 AM
GERALD A., Service Director at Alexandria Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Verified Customer on 04/10/2018
"Excellent Dealership."
Will definitely return for service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S