Overall Rating 4.4146341/5Overall Rating 4.4146341/5Overall Rating 4.4146341/5Overall Rating 4.4146341/5rating 4.4146341
Overall Rating 2.0731707/5Overall Rating 2.0731707/5rating 2.0731707rating 2.0731707rating 2.0731707

Monica B.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
appreciate the good service
Gerald is an excellent service supervisor just as Dennis was.
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Hi Monica,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle or visit. Have a wonderful New Year!

LC
Lydia C.
Fort Washington, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
No comment
I’ve been to 3 dealership and had the same problem.
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! I am very sorry we did not complete your service as requested. Please feel free to call me directly on my cell phone with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle or visit. I am always available by mobile.  Have a wonderful New Year!

BP
Benay P.
Bladensburg, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Appt. For an oil & filter change
Too way too long
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Hi Benay,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! I'm sorry that the serv ice took much longer than expected. Please always feel free to give me a call directly any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle or visit. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Michael W.
Woodbridge, VA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome people. I usually don’t write reviews but the way they took care of me, on a busy day for them, was gratifying.

Hi Michael,

Clifford M.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Overall excellent service in all respects.

Hi Clifford,

James B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Superb service center
You cannot go wrong with getting your Hyundai services at Alexandria Hyundai. Gerald (the Service Manager) runs a "tight ship" and the techs do a great job!

Hi James,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! We will continue to strive to provide a great experience! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle or visit. Have a wonderful New Year!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Online review
😊

Thomas S.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Everyone was polite, professional, competent and courteous! A top notch team I am proud to be associated with.

Hi Thomas,

02/09/2019 Category: Service
I needed a new key fob, and they were able to get me in and out in an hour. They made it very easy.

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Came in for a recall issue; was supposed to take an hour but they were done in 30-40 minutes. Easy to make an appointment, comfortable waiting area, good people.

Clinton, MD
Got in, got out
Made good time this sat.

Hi Anthony,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle or visit. Have a wonderful new year!

Albert M.
Washington, DC
my service day
my service advisor exceeded my expectations.

Hi Albert,

PL
Philip L.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Provided in Time Frame requested. Shuttle to/from home was prompt.
I am happy with the service, timeliness, price and took care of my service requests at a reasonable price.

Hi Philip,

2013 Hyundai Accent
Top Notch Trustworthy Service
I know my car is in good hands when I drop it off thanks in part to the Service Department's professionalism and transparent communication.

Hi Lisa,

Calbert B.
Waldorf, MD
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer Care service and sales
I like coming to get my car service @ Alexander Hyundai

Hi Calbert,

RE
Ronald E.
Chesapeake, VA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Parts purchase and install
Professional, courteous, and friendly dealership. Work performed in a timely manner. Clean and comfortable environment with refreshments and entertainment.

Hi Ronald,

VC
Virginia C.
Visit review
Besides ensuring that my car runs well, the staff is accommodating and friendly. Have been a customer of this dealership for years.

Hi Virginia,

Rick H.
Gaithersburg, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
We brought our 2012 Hyundai Elantra and 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport in for service together and service advisor Ronald Torres and his technicians did a great job as usual and got us out quickly on a busy Saturday morning. Well done team.

Hi Rick,

SV
Shantal V.
Manassas, VA
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Always Satisfied!
I've been a loyal customer since I bought my first car in 2009. Since then, I've bought 2 more cars from them (same location, Alexandria, VA). From the moment I walk through the doors, I'm always greeted with respect, courtesy and smiles from the representatives. Gerald and his team members in the Service Department have always taken excellent care of my cars. I'm extremely happy with the service that I've received over the years and I will continue to return.

Hi Shantal,

02/02/2019 Category: Service
Small but friendly and fast
Even though it is a small service center, the service representatives (and even service folks outside) who I talked to were very friendly and easy going. I felt welcomed being my first time there, not like just another number. The waiting lounge was actually more comfortable and cozy than I expected, compared to other bigger service centers. It is equipped with individual sofa chairs, a Tv and a separate laptop work place and a couple computers internet if you forget to bring something. They have coffee there but the service rep let me know there were several cafes nearby (although I knew but nice to have mentioned), which was perfect for me and only a block or 2. I got breakfast nearby, got some work done and when they called to explain a few maintenance items, didn't rush or pressure me to do them and genuinely took time to answer my questions so I understood the work. Offered me a discount on the service I was there for so always good! Overall I highly recommend this place, only downside not open on Sunday.
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019