4.6

Fitzgerald S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Routine oil change
As always I am writing again to highlight the excellent customer service Ron Torres gives me in the service of my vehicle. When I have questions about my car's maintenance Ron goes over the service history of my vehicle to let me know what service needs to be done right away to give me the best performance out of my Hyundai. Again Kudo's to Ron and see you on my next visit.

Respectfully
F. Patrick Smith

CG
Cheryl G.
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Longtime customer. Have always had positive experiences when visiting the dealership.

Dang L.
Woodbridge, VA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2020 Category: Service
???
???
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Hi Dang,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the surecritic survey. I'm sorry that you had to come in so many times to get the ac concern addressed. I know intermittent problems can sometime be hard to figure out. Rest assure we will have your concern addressed and corrected. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have.

Take care

Michanda M.
08/01/2020 Category: Service
Ron is the man!
Thank you Ron for always taking good care of me and my hyundai!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Updated Review
After seeing my review, the Service Manager at Alexandria Hyundai offered me 2 free oil changes with free car washes to go with them. Which proves that Alexandria Hyundai desires to retain their customers.

07/27/2020 Category: Service
Good Service, but expensive.
The service that they performed on my vehicle was pretty good, but the cost of those services were more expensive than most local repair shops within the area. They can also do a better job at cleaning the hub caps after they finish.

Hello,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! I  called and left a voicemail. Please feel free to give me a call at your earliest convenience. Thank you for being a part of the Hyundai Family. Have a great summer!

Stay safe and take Care!

SA
Shikeeb a.
Arlington, VA
07/26/2020
Service manager
Shout out to service manager .

Hi Shikeeb,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle or visit. Thank you for being a part of the Hyundai Family! Enjoy your Summer!

VR
Veronica R.
07/22/2020 Category: Service
I recently brought my car here for brake inspection/service, due to having them replaced poorly somewhere else months ago. The service took a bit longer than expected, but knowing my car was in better hands was worth the wait. Now my car brakes smoothly again as it should! My service bill was also discounted at check-out, in addition to a complementary service included, so that was a nice bonus!

Hi Veronica,

Joan B.
Arlington, VA
2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/21/2020 Category: Service
I was kept informed of things that needed to be worked on.
Everything was great.

Hi Joan,

Tonya B.
Discovery Bay, CA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Ron and team from Alexander Hyundai
My car had a major break down on a Sunday night. I had the car towed and ended up needed a needing transmission on my 10 year old Hyundia. Ron called me with updates on the car often and fielded my call quickly since this is not a simlpe in and out fix. They even made sure the computer system was updated. The car is purring like a champ. I eill be back to this dealership for their attention and care to the customer. and u can tell they care about thier emplyees too. Stiring wheel, shiftrt covers along with the usual floor and seat projectors dueing rhe fun of COVID 19! Great job all!

Hi Tonya,

RV
Richard V.
Silver Spring, MD
Great Service During Medical Emergency
The morning my wife and I were leaving home in Maryland to go to Virginia for her back surgery, the trunk to our 2018 Sonata would latch. Desperate for a fix, I dropped my wife at the hospital and went to the nearest dealership for a repair. In short,they fixed the latch on a few days etc.

Hi Richard,

Hi Michael,

TH
Timothy H.
Getting it right
My Tucson had an intermittent but chronic glitch. The service team, particularly Gerald, patiently worked to diagnose the problem and get it fixed. Thumbs up!

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for completing the survey! We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Thank you for your patience during the time it took to complete your repairs. Please don't hesitate to call me directly if you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle. Have a great summer and Take care!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/19/2020 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Dealership in Northern Va
Wonderful dealership for sales and service. Personal and professional people. Three Hyundai purchases within the last five years with great sales and service. No complaints. Do yourself a favor and visit this dealership on Mount Vernon Ave in Alexandria,Virginia if you are in the market for a new car.

07/17/2020 Category: Service