Overall Rating 4.4615359/5Overall Rating 4.4615359/5Overall Rating 4.4615359/5Overall Rating 4.4615359/5rating 4.4615359
Overall Rating 2.1025651/5Overall Rating 2.1025651/5rating 2.1025651rating 2.1025651rating 2.1025651

Falls Church, VA
Great Services
They don’t bill and provide services that you don’t need.

HM

HF
Hugh F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Clean, Fast, Friendly, Fair Price
I really enjoyed my experience at this Hyundai dealership. It's in a great location (near coffee shops and what not in case you have a long wait), had friendly staff who took care of me, provided me with a great price on tire rotation and oil change, and got me out the door with no unexpected issues. I will be coming back here for a while.

2013 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable repair
The service department performed the work as promised.

Anthony S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Getting better
This is about the smoothest visit I had at Alexandria Hyundai. I don't know if it is the new detailing service but my car looks and feels better when I roll off the lot. New battery, oil change and detail service, no problem.

TW
Theodore W.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Tire repair
I took my 2017 Elantra in for a flat tire. I was expecting a call to tell me the tire could not be repaired. That wasn't the case and what I thought was going to be a $170 expense was only $26. It was a great way to end a Tuesday.

David C.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Alexandria Hyundai service is great
Alexandria Hyundai service is always a great experience. Honest, dependable, friendly and relatively quick . Not your typical dealership!

NB
Noel B.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
I love my car
What can I say?

Hi Noel,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. Look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

06/13/2018 Category: Service
service

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Recommend.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Good service but long wait

Derrick M.
Washington, DC
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2018 Category: Service
It was Free and it didn’t take nearly as long as they predicted it would take
The service was faster than I anticipated

Hi Derrick,

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, prompt, and accurate service
Alexandria Hyundai Service checked me in quickly and efficiently, called me when my car was ready for pick-up and promptly walked me through the service they provided and had me out the door in minutes.

excellent service
Great efficient service.

John F.
Winter Park, FL
Slow and pricey
Had an appt for required service and was told 1 hour for oil change and tire rotation. It took 3 and a half hours. No updates, no explanations.

Hi John,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! I'm sorry that the service visit did not meet your expectations. I would like the opportunity to talk to you over the phone about your experience. Please always feel free to give me a call directly at 703.646.0365.

GM
Gary M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Always superlative service at Alexandria Hyundai.

Hi Gary,

PF
Paul F.
2500 mile check up
Troy Dodd was terrific. Right on top of everything with an assured smile and can-do attitude. Keep Him !

Hi Paul,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Happy to hear tht Troy Dodd provided great service during your visit. Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle.

Craig B.
Vienna, VA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Craig Beden
You make buying a car quick and easy. Thank you

Hi Craig,

BC
Barbara C.
Falls Church, VA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Good customer support
Always understanding and supportive.

Hi Barbara,