Overall Rating 4.424998/5Overall Rating 4.424998/5Overall Rating 4.424998/5Overall Rating 4.424998/5rating 4.424998
Overall Rating 2.074996/5Overall Rating 2.074996/5rating 2.074996rating 2.074996rating 2.074996

Fairfax, VA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Job!!
Find problem exactly and fix it appropriately and fast.

CG
Carl G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Care
This place always provides great care and quality service! The staff are also always very courteous.

Waldorf, MD
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Serivce
Service was good just very slow.

Fairfax, VA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Decent checkup
I came in for the 15000 check on my lease. I didnt really expect to spend $200 but they were able to fix all the recalls on my car in a timely manner and the facility was well maintained with coffee and a TV for its guest. I appreciated the car wash I just wish it was done a little better and maybe vacuumed quickly for the long wait. All in all not a bad experience.
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hello,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! I'm sorry we did not do enough to earn a 5 star experience. Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. Look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

WM
Wassim M.
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Hard to beat!
Excellent customer service. Very friendly staff. I am very satisfied with everything.
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hi Wassim,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. Look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

BO

Hi Barbara,

Rachayl S.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful to work with!
I always have a great experience at Alexandria Hyundai! The staff is friendly and helpful.
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Hi Rachayl,

SD
Shirley D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient staff; good tea, hot chocolate , great waiting area.
I like the Hyundai dealership. I just wish they provided more loaner cars.
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Hi Shirley,

TH
Travis H.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Service department
My experience was great. I believe his name was Noel? He left me several voice mails and kept in regular contact giving me updates on what was going on with my cars service progress. I really appreciated that.
GERALD A., Service Director from Alexandria Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Hi Travis,

10/08/2018 Category: Service
friendly service
hyundai took care of me as usual. my last 2 cars were hyundai and i'm very satisfied

GO
Greg O.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/07/2018 Category: Service
saved me money
I was told some of the service I was requesting was unnecessary. Thanks for treating me right

Hi Greg,

Reston, VA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
HYUNDAI SERVICE APPOINTMENT
I usually select an early morning time slot on the on-line schedule and leave the car for the day. No matter when I drop it off (6am-7am), the car is never ready until around 6PM at night. Signing up for an early time slot means nothing unless you wait for your car in the lobby. However, once my car is serviced they do a great job.

BC
Barbara C.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and competent mechanics
I brought my car in for diagnostics to find out why my fan kept going for 5 hours after the motor shut off. /answer couldn't be found but I was confident that all was ok and no longer worried when I got back in my Hyundai to drive. Service has always been friendly and the dealership, welcoming.

Hi Barbara,

KC
Katrina C.
Great Dealership
I kind of stumbled upon Alexandria Hyundai while looking for a used vehicle. So far, so good. The staff are friendly and trustworthy. I've even had the opportunity to meet the owner, who appears to be very hands on and mindful of customer satisfaction. My salesman, Mr. Ray, is the best! He's been very consistent and readily available to answer questions and help me resolve any concerns. I highly recommend this dealer.

Hi Katrina,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! I am pleased to know that you had a great service experience.  On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. Look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Service department is excellent. Attention is paid to the smallest detail. Excellent customer service. Will buy another Hyundai because of the quality service department.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2018 Category: Service
free water and coffee while you wait
definitely hit up the mini fridge in the back full of free water bottles and the free coffee in the machine

Mc Lean, VA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Great and Quick Service
My service tech was fantastic.

LF
Lisa F.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and honest
The service team at Hyundai Alexandria listens to the customer. Efficiently got my car in for the required maintenance, communicated to me what was going on throughout the entire process, and delivered my car back to me in a timely manner. Everyone was very informative and worked together as a team. It made the process very easy!!

Hi Lisa,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! Pleased to know that the process was made very easy for you. On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. Look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

FS
Fitzgerald S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/28/2018 Category: Service
The always provide good service !
I get all of my car needs taken care at the Alexandria location my go to guy is Ron Torres who takes care of me ! A real good guy and the shuttle driver is very nice his name fails me right now but he's always in an upbeat mood even when my car is ready I find myself hanging around chatting. They take care of there people !

F. Patrick Smith

Hi Fitzgerald,

Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you so much for taking the time to complete the SureCritic service experience survey! On behalf of my service team, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of your Hyundai! It is a pleasure to have to have you as a Alexandria Hyundai patron. Please always feel free to give myself, or my service colleagues, a call with any questions or needs you may have regarding your vehicle. Look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Fast service. Reasonable price.