Mario C.
Paris, VA
05/04/2021
WE trust them.
WE have being doing business with the present and pass owner and trust their work.

TH
Todd H.
04/24/2021
Fixed Our Issue Right Away!
Wayne and all of the service staff at Franconia Gulf are great. We had a battery issue that needed to be fixed right away and it was late in the afternoon. They had it diagnosed and fixed within two hours. Francesco, the owner, is always there to ensure that his customers are happy. We take all three of our vehicles there because we have found they consistently beat the dealer's price and are a much quicker at servicing our vehicles.

MICHELLE S.
Ford Expedition
03/25/2021
Car Service
Great team at Franconia Gulf. Wayne is incredible and does not try to sell you things you do not need. 100% trust their work and love their customer service.

LG
LINETTE G.
03/24/2021
3/24/2021
People are easy to work with. I believe they are honest in their initial quotes and final billing. Their work has been excellent.

Debbie B.
12/31/2020
Very quick service, friendly staff.

TONI M.
12/29/2020
Happy Driver
As always, my car was well taken care of and the oil change was quickly done. I am very happy with the service I always receive.

KENT S.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/22/2020
Came in for Safety inspection, found an issue, and resolved it
I dropped off my Honda Civic for a Safety inspection on Monday. They told me the rear brakes were worn out and replaced them. Still walked away with a completed safety inspection.

CHRIS W.
Centreville, VA
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/10/2020
Wayne Donahue
Wayne, the experienced manager, oversees your customer service and work on your car from dropoff to pickup so that you can rest assured you get the correct diagnosis, quality work, and a fair price for what you need, not any more or less than required and justified. You can trust his judgment and honesty proven over my 20 years of depending on his expertise and character...a true friend!

CA
Christian A.
Ford Expedition
12/09/2020
Great service and fast
Great service. Speedy work. Fair price.

AI
ALBERT I.
Kia Sorento
12/06/2020
Honest and professional
Exceptional service. Straight forward in their communication on what the repair will cost. Been getting my repairs here for years. Very trustworthy.

DON D.
10/29/2020
Knowledgeable mechanic Ray, great diagnostic genius and explainer Wayne, trustworthy repairs and service.
Grandma's car, my truck, my Chrysler, mom's Lexus, daughters honda, even our big trailer all can be fixed right. Our lives depend on the vehicles being fixed repair correctly.

WW
Walter W.
10/26/2020
Always Superb!
We needed our van checked for an upcoming cross-country trip. The folks at Franconia Gulf did that for us, plus repaired an annoying door problem, all for a very fair price and in time for our journey. I'm happy to be a regular customer here!

WC
William C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/25/2020
MY FIRST CHOICE FOR MINOR AUTO REPAIRS
Everyone there is courteous and knowledgeable. I needed an emergency repair on my 2006 Mini and they fixed it quickly and correctly. Always feel confident going there. They are also my usual gasoline fill-up center.

TD
Theodros D.
10/08/2020
Friendly, good service with reasonable price. Walk through the problems so that you will have a better understanding of your own car issues. Easy to make appointment with a great delivery time frame.

GK
GEORGE K.
09/24/2020
Nice staff fast service and fair prices . Would highly recommend this station to others.