HM
Heather M.
05/18/2020
Great service all around
Wouldn’t trust my cars to anyone else!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/20/2020

Thanks alot for the review Heather. Your trust and your business is very much appreciated and we will always do our best for you.

VM
Valerie M.
05/13/2020
Excellent work
Matt does an excellent job on the work on my cars and charges very fair prices. He is honest and I have highly recommended him to many people.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/14/2020

Thanks alot for the review Valerie. Working for you is always a pleasure, please don't hesitate to call or stop by anytime. As always we are here for you when you need us....

AR
Alberto R.
Acura TSX
05/10/2020
My car is very well taken care of at the shop
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/11/2020

Thanks for the review Alberto, your business is very much appreciated. We're here when you need us.

TJ
Tariq J.
Springfield, VA
Nissan Maxima
05/07/2020
Service Experience
It is always easy to take my car to be serviced by Mr. Wright. He is very knowledgeable, professional and honest. I could not ask for a better mechanic.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/10/2020

Thanks for the review Tariq, your satisfaction is our highest honor. Knowledge, professionalism and honesty are 3 of the cornerstones of our success.... Working for you is a pleasure and we are here for you when you need us.

Jeff S.
Chantilly, VA
Nissan Maxima
05/06/2020
Personal attention
I have been taking my vehicles her for a couple of years. Matt is an honest tech that does quality work.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/08/2020

Thanks for the review Jeff. Your business is deeply appreciated and as always we will do our best to make you 100% satisfied 100% of the time. Stay safe....

Michael C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Ford Expedition EL
04/30/2020
Enjoy Matt details with problem and get if repair altitude
Excellent review of problem and repair. His assessment was right on spot. Great work done.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/01/2020

Thanks alot for the review Michael. Your satisfaction is our highest priority.... We are here when you need us.

HR
Heather R.
Falls Church, VA
Mercury Montego
04/16/2020
Expert Mechanic
Matt Wright works with great knowledge and insight. His ability to decipher a problem and fix it go well beyond the amateur mechanic. His work is superb. He is an expert in his field, and I highly recommend him if you want excellent and honest work done on your vehicle.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 04/17/2020

Thanks for the review Heather. Being the best that we can be is what we strive for. Customers such as yourself lets us know we are doing it the (Wright) way... Customer satisfaction IS priority #1.

PA
Philip A.
Springfield, VA
04/14/2020
Honest and quick service
great, thorough service
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 04/16/2020

Thanks for the review Phillip, we do our best for you everytime.

VM
Valerie M.
02/20/2020
The Best Honest Mechanic out there!!!
Matt is truly an amazingly good mechanic who bee built the transmission in my 2002 Honda CRV and turned it into a powerhouse! I have loved my car, but I really really love it now because it has the get up and go I need for traffic merging on 95 I need up here in D.C. area. Thank you ! Matt!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you so much for the review Valerie. Working for you is a pleasure, your satisfaction is our goal. Anytime you need us we are just a click or a phone call away. Thanks again for the review and for your business.

AK
Atanas K.
Virginia
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Atanas said he liked the service this business provided.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks for the review Atanas. We will always do our best for you.

Michael S.
Stafford, VA
Nissan Quest
02/14/2020
Great shop, great mechanic!
Came in for a busted fuel gauge after being quoted $500 by Carmax to replace the dash gauges panel. I was hoping for a second opinion from a shop I trust more. Turns out the real issue was a fuel pump float that was much cheaper. We did some other work too that I had been putting off, and boy this van runs way smoother now. Hats off man I appreciate the help!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 02/17/2020

Thanks for the review Michael. As always working for you is a pleasure. Your satisfaction is priority#1 and knowing that your family is safe is invaluable. Thanks again, I deeply appreciate your business.

Janna R.
Nissan JUKE
01/21/2020
Excellant service
Bought a new used car and took it to Wright's for an overall check up. Within 4 hours I had my car back with a good condition report. The cost for this service was very resonable and the owner is a service professional . I would recommend anyone to have their work done here. I will be a repeat customer.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 01/24/2020

Thanks alot for the review Janna. We will continue our goal of 100% satisfaction 100% of the time and we look forward to working for you in the future. Thanks again!!!!

Jayne D.
Nissan Versa
01/20/2020
Filling rest assured you're Your car is being taken care of
Fantastic service Trustworthy service
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 01/22/2020

Thanks so much for the review Jayne. We do our best for you because we know how stresful life can get. We are here for you anytime, just give us a call or stop in. Thanks again.....

PS
Patrick S.
Ranson, WV
01/18/2020
Great service!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really need to put this information out! Matt, took my 2008 Honda Pilot basically in one day and had it finished the next morning. For the service ( timing belt and water pump) I expected it to take a longer amount of time. Matt quoted me a great price and stuck to his word! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MATT AND HIS SERVICES! Don’t miss out on a great auto repair shop!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 01/21/2020

Thanks alot Patrick, Customers like you make my job much easier. We are here when you need us, just give me a call, email or stop in. Thanks again,

Michael C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Ford Expedition EL
01/13/2020
Excellent service 10JAN2020
Thanks Matt for quality service and fixing my broken sway bar, brake caliper, brakes, filters, and oil change. Thanks for going beyond required effort to fixed frozen calipers. Truck was completed before scheduled time so that I could commute home.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 01/14/2020

Thanks for the review. Your satisfaction is our ultimate achievement. Your satisfaction is priority #1. We are here when you need us big problems or small one's.