Rich W.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Dodge Dakota
06/14/2019
Very honest
Wright auto is a trust worthy car care center. Matt is very honest and has taken great care of our vehicles.

JO
Jacob O.
State College, PA
05/30/2019
service
great help with our civic which was totaled on I-95. Thanks for everything
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/01/2019

Thanks Jacob, we appreciate your trust in us and we hope you never have to experience that again.

Mike D.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
05/25/2019
Chevy Van Repair
My 40 year old van had an A/C Compressor go bad. The van also had several oil leaks needed to be repaired along with a brake issue. Matt worked his magic and solved all of the problems to make the van cool for the summer and safe for daily driving. Wrights Automotive is THE only place to take your vehicle for service and repair.
Thanks!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/29/2019

Doing business with you is always a pleasure Mike. Thanks for the review and we will always do our best for you.

Jayne d.
Lorton, VA
Nissan Versa
05/20/2019
GPS directions were not good but when I called bevause i was turned around the owner stayed on the phone until I got there. The service was pure gold
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/23/2019

Thanks for the review Jayne. Life has enough issues without having to worry about your car. We got that... We are here when you need us.

Jaime R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Cadillac DeVille
05/19/2019
I appreciate the work Matt has completed on my two vehicles this month. It's great to know some one you trust to bring your vehicles to; I will continue to bring my vehicles to Wright's Complete Automotive. I also appreciate the military discount that he offers.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks Jaime, having your trust is something we will always work hard to keep. Thanks for your service.

TN
Tam N.
Burke, VA
05/16/2019
Fast service at reasonable prices
Matt Wright continues to provide excellent service. I dropped off my car in the morning with no previous notice to him of the brake issues that I had. He was able to quickly diagnose the problem, get the parts and had my car fixed by early afternoon - AMAZING! I always take my cars to him for the fast and reliable service of my cars. After all of these years, he still surprises me with how quickly he can get me back on the road. Thank You!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/17/2019

Thanks for the review Tam. We know how important your car is for your freedom to get around. We will always do our very best to make sure that never changes. Your satisfaction is our reward.

RQ
Rory Q.
Quantico, VA
05/13/2019
Tires and brakes, plus solving a mystery
Matt did first rate work. The tires and brake jobs were done well, and fast. More importantly, I asked him to do a detailed review of a starter/alternator mystery because I felt a Honda Dealer had borderline lied to me to get me to approve an expensive fix. Matt went right to the issue, discovered what was true and what seemed exaggerated, and was able to advise me that no fix was required. His honesty and the work-ethic will have me coming back to him again.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/16/2019

Thanks Rory, your satisfaction is priority #1. Real transparency is easy for us. We are here for you when you need us.

EM
Eshalla M.
05/12/2019
Consistently excellent service
I have moved out of Springfield but I still keep going to Wright’s. When you find an honest and hard-working mechanic, you keep them. This shop is the real deal and will have my service as long as I’m in the DMV.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks Eshalla, we will do our best to be the best we can be. We deeply appreciater your loyalty...

Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/10/2019
Great friendly service
Appreciate the wonderful service and flexibility. They were referred to me by a friend and glad I went there.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/11/2019

Satisfied customers referred by satisfied customers are one of the highest honors. Thaqnk you, we hope to see you the next time you need us.

05/09/2019
Exceptional service!!
Matt , as always, has done an outstanding job on our bmw!!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/10/2019

Thanks Joan, I love working for you.

TN
Tom N.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2019
Very fair and quick service
I really appreciate Matt's professionalism and quality of work. We needed our car back quickly and he got it done for us.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/03/2019

Thanks for the review Tom. We do our best to be the best we can be for you. We are here when you need us.

LL
Lauri L.
Alexandria, VA
Honda Fit
04/29/2019
Fast and Friendly Service
Service is done promptly and with a smile.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/02/2019

Thanks so much Lauri. Your satisfaction is our smile.

BT
Bernie T.
Sterling, VA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/14/2019
Knowledgeable
He diagnosed my problem without looking at it and then fixed it.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 04/16/2019

Thanks for the review Bernie, sometimes experience has it's perks. No diagnostic fees are needed when a problem can be quickly diagnosed and repaired in a timely manner. We are here when you need us.

Mike D.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/12/2019
Estimate for 2002 Mini Cooper
Matt check out our Mini Cooper and gave us a complete assessment of the repairs.
Matt's research on the Mini helped us make an educated decision whether to fix the car or option to sell it.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 04/13/2019

Thanks for the review Mike. Honesty and integrity are two of our requirements. Your peace of mind is our pleasure.

PM
Patrick M.
Woodbridge, VA
Volvo S80
04/06/2019
Diagnostics on my car
Matt and his team did a fine job troubleshooting my Volvo. Great service and good prices on parts and labor!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 04/10/2019

Thanks for the review Patrick. Your satisfactionb is our pleasure.

Linda B.
Fairfax, VA
03/29/2019
Matt was great and helped me out by getting my car in very quickly and getting the issue resolved.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 04/02/2019

Thanks for the review Linda. Our greatest acomplishment is your satisfaction. We will always do our best for you.

03/26/2019
Matt and Tony!
Excellent service as always!!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you so much for the review Joan. Your satisfaction is our pleasure.

Doug D.
02/22/2019
Terrific service and auto repair
I prefer privately-owned repair shops and Wright’s has been a great experience for the past five years. We have taken all of our vehicles to Wright’s and have always received honest assessments of the repairs required and fair prices for the repairs.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 02/26/2019

Thanks a lot for the review. We deeply appreciate your support for small business and we love working for you. We promise to always remain honest and fair.

02/20/2019
Excellent service!!!
Always great customer service from Matt and tony!!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 02/20/2019

As always Joan it is a pleasure working for you. Thanks alot for the review. We are here for you anytime you need us.

Kevin S.
Virginia
Jeep Liberty
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said Tony is awesome.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 02/21/2019

Thanks Kevin, we really appreciate your business....