AW
Amanda W.
Honda Civic Si
09/12/2020
Consistent
I love this place. They remember you when you call, are accommodating, have fair prices, clear communication and are always friendly. All of these things are consistent each time I go there.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 09/12/2020

Thanks Amanda, your happiness is our pleasure. Being consistant is as important in business as it is in life. We're here when you need us, just give us a call or stop on in...

TN
Tam N.
Burke, VA
09/10/2020
Quick Reliable Service
Matt was quick to diagnose and fix the car in a timely manner as usual.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 09/11/2020

Thanks Tam, your business is deeply appreciated and a pleasure as always.

Ford E450 Super Duty

Chantilly, VA
Hyundai Veracruz
09/02/2020
Catalytic converter
Great work got it back fast no issues car runs like a champ. Thanks Matt
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 09/04/2020

Thanks for the review Stephen. Working for you is always a pleasure, your satisfaction is goal #1.

AA
Andrew A.
Alexandria, VA
Dodge Challenger
08/06/2020
100% satisfied
Fast turnaround and did not try to " up-sell "me. It was a very positive experience.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 08/07/2020

Thanks for the review Andrew, we do our best to do what's right for you. Upfront honesty keeps it simple. I want to be your full time mechanic not your one time. We are here when you need us.

LC
Liam C.
Queens, NY
Nissan Versa
07/24/2020
Honest and quality work
Probably the best mechanic I've dealt with. My car died on me a few weeks back and mechanics in Woodbridge told me I needed to replace my entire AC system and other parts for $1400. Believing the problem to be less severe, I took it to this repair center for a second opinion. Come to find out, my car issues had nothing to do with the AC system and when the problem was diagnosed, I paid a fraction of what I would have paid in Woodbridge. An honest mechanic is hard to come by and Matt and his people are true professionals.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 07/28/2020

Thanks alot for the review Liam. Our goal is 100% satisfaction 100% of the time, honesty is just part of who we are and our way of achieving that goal. We are here when you need us.

HA
Humphrey A.
Chantilly, VA
07/16/2020
Very professional and reliable shop
I called and requested a quote and received one via email within an hour. I had a big job, so I dropped off my vehicle for a couple of days and, I must say, that I was impressed with the level of professional communication. Additional safety issues were identified and I authorized them to be addressed. I picked up my vehicle and it was well done. I was surprised that I received a 10% senior citizen discount that I was not expecting. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience and I am extremely happy with the work that was done.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 07/17/2020

Thanks for the review Humphrey. Earning your respect is as important as keeping it. We will Always do our best for you, 100% satisfaction 100% of the time is our goal. Be safe and know we are here for you when you need us.

EC
Emily C.
Warrenton, VA
07/10/2020
Fantastic Customer Service!!
The price is always fair and Matt’s work is great! He’s honest and thorough, I would highly recommend Wright’s Automotive.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 07/10/2020

Thanks for the review Emily. Working for you is always a pleasure. I'm here anytime you need me, nothing too big or too small for us.

TR
Todd R.
Springfield, Va
06/17/2020
Great service like always!
Great service and always does a good job. Price is always reasonable. Never had a complaint.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/24/2020

Thanks for the review Todd. We work hard to keep you safe on the road with your total satisfaction in mind. We are here when you need us.

Mike D.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
06/08/2020
Yearly service of my vintage van
Matt has done most of the service and repair work on my 70's van. This service included new belts, timing, battery cables and brakes. Other mechanics could not figure how the three belts were configured on the engine, and there is no diagram in the repair manual. Having a vintage vehicle can leave you stranded due to age. Matt recommended a new starter to insure I would get back home should I travel long distances. It's this kind of care that gives me confidence that I can drive my van anywhere safely.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/10/2020

Thanks for the review Mike. Working for you and on your Boogie van is always a pleasure. Your business and your confidence lets us know we are doing our best for you. We are here when you need us, give us a call and we will figure it out even if we can't find the diagram....

CG
Carl G.
Lorton, VA
Ram 1500
06/06/2020
Leveling kit and new tires.
Wright's Complete Automotive lives up to its name. They do it all and they do a great job as well. I tried them out a few months ago for typical maintenance and was very happy with Matt's work and his personality. Now, after reviewing cost from places that work with lifting kits, I also inquired with Wright's who had a great price.l so I sent everything to his shop. I just picked up the truck and it was solid. And once again, Matt was enjoyable to speak with and I have pledged him as my regular mechanic.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/08/2020

Thanks for the review Carl. my goal is 100% satisfaction 100% of the time. With customers like you that goal is very achievabl;e. We're here when you need us just give us a call..

Jennifer P.
Stafford, VA
Chevrolet Camaro
06/06/2020
Tire Installation
As always, Matt is spectacular in his craft! First responder discount too? Thanks so much for being my point of contact for all things automotive.

Support small businesses!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/06/2020

Thanks for the review Jennifer and for your support. Also, thank you soooo much for remaining on the front line of this pandemic. Your satisfaction is my pleasure, I'm here for you whenever you need me.

HM
Heather M.
Lorton, VA
05/18/2020
Great service all around
Wouldn’t trust my cars to anyone else!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/20/2020

Thanks alot for the review Heather. Your trust and your business is very much appreciated and we will always do our best for you.

VM
Valerie M.
Woodbridge, VA
05/13/2020
Excellent work
Matt does an excellent job on the work on my cars and charges very fair prices. He is honest and I have highly recommended him to many people.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/14/2020

Thanks alot for the review Valerie. Working for you is always a pleasure, please don't hesitate to call or stop by anytime. As always we are here for you when you need us....

AR
Alberto R.
Woodbridge, VA
Acura TSX
05/10/2020
My car is very well taken care of at the shop
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/11/2020

Thanks for the review Alberto, your business is very much appreciated. We're here when you need us.