Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jamie Z.
Burke, VA
Pontiac Grand Am
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said this business provided a quick great service. The staff was really awesome.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 08/16/2018

Thanks for the review Jamie. Your satisfaction is our pleasure....

IS
Ivan S.
Woodbridge, VA
Volkswagen Beetle
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Ivan said it was easy. They got him in quickly. There were no issues.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks Ivan, as always don't hesitate to call or stop in. No problem is too big or too small.

Jaime R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Cadillac Escalade ESV
06/25/2018
Great Automotive Center
I have taken my two vehicles to Wright's Complete Automotive several times. Matt always explains to me what the problem is before the repairs are made and he also lets me know if I have options. I have been very satisfied with the quality work done by Wright's Complete Automotive and will continue to take my vehicles there. Matt has also offered me a military discount without me asking for it and that is greatly appreciated.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/27/2018

Thank's for the review Jaime. We do our best to keep any surprises to a minimum. We also believe that the choices to make should be your decision not our's. Thanks for your service and remember you can call or stop in anytime for any reason.

Teresa S.
Alexandria, VA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said she would recommend this business for service.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/28/2018

Thanks for the review Teresa. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal. As always feel free to call or stop in with any and all concerns. Thanks again.......

Honda Civic Si
06/08/2018
First bisit
My breaks started making a scary sound and I needed it looked at/fixed right away. Wright’s was able to do so on the same day. They let me know what was wrong (plus a f ew other things) by sending an email with a detailed estimate. There was no pressure to fix the other stuff like I’ve experienced elsewhere. Same day - car is fixed. The staff were so friendly and the price was less than I expected!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/08/2018

Thanks for the review!!! Your satisfaction is our pleasure. We do our best to make your car problems as painless as possible. We are here when you need us regardless of the problem. Thanks again !!!

Joe S.
Ford Crown Victoria
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Beverly. She said it was a good price at this business, and she got excellent service.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/31/2018

Thanks for the review Joe and Beverly. Affordable and prompt service are just a few of our committments to you. Please feel free to call or stop by with any other problems or concerns. Thanks again for your business and the review......   Matt

Michael S.
Stafford, VA
Nissan Quest
05/24/2018
Wright's saved me hundreds
So we found a bunch of long grey wig hair coming out of our minivan tailpipe one day, and had no idea what happened. Did we run something over? Googled it and found out that it's fiberglass insulation from the muffler. That meant that the muffler was about to die. A week later it started getting loud so we headed to Wrights. Matt found the insulation all through the muffler and all of the pipes coming out from it, but replaced ONLY the part of the exhaust that absolutely needed it. That saved us hundreds when any other auto shop could have easily just replaced the whole thing to charge us more. Great shop, thanks Matt!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/29/2018

Thanks for the review Michael. Although your issue was one that we will not soon forget, our goal remains the same. Treat people like family, like we want to be treated. Your satisfaction is our prority. We are here for you when you need us..... Thanks again!!
        Matt

CK
Chris K.
Burke, VA
Honda Civic Coupe
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he has no problems with the service the business provided.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/15/2018

Thanks for the review Chris. We are here when you need us, just give us a call or stop in. Thanks again!!!

KK
Kim K.
04/22/2018
2003 Ford Escape
Very responsive and tried to accommodate my schedule.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 04/25/2018

Thanks for the review Kim. We will always try our very best for you now and in the future. Thanks again for your business.

LJ
Lisa J.
Oakton, VA
Honda Civic Si
04/05/2018
Professional and fair pricing
Each time I’ve brought my car in for service, I’ve received fair pricing, the work is excellent and the work is completed as quickly as their work load allows. Matt has answered all my questions quickly and clearly. This is my “go to” shop for all my automotive needs.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 04/05/2018

Thanks for the review Lisa. Working for you is our pleasure. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal, we are here for you no matter the problem. Don't hesitate to call or stop in with any concerns whatsoever. Thanks again,      Matt

GB
Gerard B.
Dodge Charger
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Gerard said the business did a good job. It had good customer service and he had no complaints.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 04/04/2018

Thanks for the review Gerard. We are here when you need us, give us a call or just stop in. Your satisfaction is our pleasure.

Jeremy W.
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Jeremy said this business was polite, courteous and they did some things he did not ask them to do.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 03/16/2018

Thanks for the review Jeremy, being honest about your vehicles status and the actual repairs needed is very important. Saving you money by doing only doing the repairs needed is very important also.

PS
Patricia S.
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said the service was good. The employees were honest.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 02/26/2018

Thanks Patricia, we are here for all of your automotive needs. Stop by or just give us a call, big or small we do it all!!!

WM
Wandalys M.
Woodbridge, VA
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Wandalys said Matt was professional and accommodating. The business provided good service in a timely manner, and at a fair price.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 02/27/2018

Thanks alot for the review Wanda. We do our absolute best at making sure your satisfaction is job#1...

CF
Clifford F.
Chevrolet S-10
02/11/2018
Job Done Right!
I was again very pleased with the service I recently received from Wright's Complete Automotive. The fact that it was a follow-up to an earlier service made this an even more important reason to submit this review. Simply stated -- when I became concerned that possibly the earlier problem was recurring I contacted Matt, and without a moment of hesitation I was told to return the vehicle at my earliest convenience. There was not a moment of haggling, or a reluctance to address the issue I had presented. Much to my delight the was resolved and the vehicle is performing quite well. From my perspective Wright's Complete Automotive is indeed a five star service.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 02/13/2018

Thanks alot for the review Mr. Fields. We stand behind our work 100%. Your satisfaction is our highest priority. Your ability for patience and understanding makes working for you a great experience. We are here for you no matter what the problem.

JE
Joan E.
02/11/2018
Great professional service
Matt and Tony are always very professional. Great to work with and very affordable. I bring all my vehicles here for service and repair.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 02/12/2018

Thanks alot for the review Joan and Tom. Working for you guys is a pleasure. Your satisfaction is our #1 Priority!!!

SJ
Susan J.
Lorton, VA
GMC Yukon XL
02/02/2018
. Great repair shop
Very pleased with work. They don’t give you the run around. You get the problem diagnosed and repaired at reasonable price.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 02/02/2018

Thanks a-lot Susan. We try to keep it as simple as possible. Your satisfaction is goal #1...

Jeff S.
Chantilly, VA
Nissan Maxima
01/10/2018
Honest assessments and competitive pricing
After recently moving into a new business location I needed a local shop. Stopped in and gave Wrights a try. Have had all 3 of my cars there and also one of our delivery trucks. As a former Nissan Service Director, i can be a bit picky. This shop seems to be well run and so far I have no complaints with regard to estimates given or work performed.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 01/13/2018

Thanks alot for the review Jeff. Your approval means alot, and your satisfaction is our # 1 priority. We are here when-ever you need us, no problem is too big or too small....

HB
Harris B.
Ford
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Harris said they were wonderful. The technicians did a great job. It was same day service, fast and efficient.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 01/11/2018

Thanks alot Harris, we do our best to make your experience as easy as possible.

SP
Sara P.
Manassas, VA
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Sara said the staff was super-nice and super-helpful. The repairs were great.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thanks so much for your review Sara. You were a super customer as well... :) We are here anytime you need us.