HM
Heather M.
Lorton, VA
11/18/2018
Love this place!
I always take my vehicles here. I trust Matt and Tony to make sure my cars are always running right! They dont try to cheat me or try to make me pay more! I don’t trust my cars with any other mechanics, period!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for the review Heather,if we had a list of favorite customers you would be on it. As you know we are here when you need us. Call or drop in anytime.

PP
Pete P.
Toyota Prius v
11/15/2018
Matt
Wright’s Complete Automotive does great work for me.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/17/2018

Thanks alot for the review Pete.

LC
Larry C.
11/13/2018
Knowledgeable friendly & experienced
Matt & Anthony are experienced friendly & honest.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks Larry, as always we are here for you when you need us.

AK
Atanas K.
Virginia
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Atanas said this business's staff was fast, accurate and easy to work with.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks Atanas for the review. Your trust and loyalty is well appreciated. We are here when you need us.

Mike D.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
11/02/2018
Service on my Van
I've been restoring a 1978 Chevy van for a little over a year. After several repairs by other shops, the van still had minor issues both mechanical and visual. The guys at Wrights Automotive listened to my concerns and corrected the mistakes other shops had made. Their computerized system allows the customer to get an itemized quote of the services by email and stores that data for future review. Wrights Automotive is a transmission specialist. They did an outstanding job on my 40 year old transmission. I pulled the cover off the engine housing to find it had been repainted, and signed and dated by Matt, the owner. Anyone who puts their name on their work and takes that kind of pride in customer satisfaction, deserves to be put at the top of Automotive repair services.

Great job Guys.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks alot for the review Mike.We do our best for you and we take great pride in our work. Going that extra mile is an easy choice when it comes to customer satisfaction. Your appreciation is our reward. We are here when you need us.....

BT
Becky T.
Lorton, VA
Kia Optima
10/29/2018
Another Outstanding Experience
I cannot say enough good things about Matt and his team at Wright’s Complete Automotive. Absolutely fair and honest!! And as a woman that knows nothing about a car I truly appreciate that. I will be a customer for life!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you so much for the review Becky. Your satisfaction is goal #1. Being honest and fair is a very big part of that. As always, we are here when you need us....

Barry S.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Barry said he would recommend this business for service.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/02/2018

Thanks Barry, it is a pleasure to serve you.

AQ
Alex Q.
Falls Church, VA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Alex said that the service was really good at this business and he would recommend them.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for the review Alex. We do our best to be the best for you. Let us know when you need us.

Robert B.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/02/2018
Amazing service
I can’t give enough praise to tia company! They are amazing at what they do and they do it with the utmost care! I will continue to recommend it to everybody I know!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks for the review Robert. We do our best for you and we deeply appreciate your loyalty and your recommendations. Were here if you need us...

LL
Lauri L.
Honda Fit
09/26/2018
Great service and friendly staff.
Wright's is my go to place for service on my car. I can rely on Wright's to do only what needs to be done and do the work in a timely and professional manner. I won't go anywhere else.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks Lauri, your satisfaction is our highest compliment.We are here for you now and far into the future.

TR
Tyler R.
Fairfax Station, VA
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the business provided good pricing, they were efficient, and quick.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 10/04/2018

Thanks for the review Tyler. Fair affordable pricing and efficiancy are good business traits that we strive for. We are here when you need us.

MO
Melissa O.
Scion tC
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said the businesses staff were professional, honest, and trustworthy.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 09/27/2018

Thanks for the review Melissa. Professionalism and honesty is neccesary and required. Trust is earned. We are here for you anytime you need us.

JZ
Jamie Z.
Burke, VA
Pontiac Grand Am
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said this business provided a quick great service. The staff was really awesome.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 08/16/2018

Thanks for the review Jamie. Your satisfaction is our pleasure....

IS
Ivan S.
Woodbridge, VA
Volkswagen Beetle
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Ivan said it was easy. They got him in quickly. There were no issues.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks Ivan, as always don't hesitate to call or stop in. No problem is too big or too small.

Jaime R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Cadillac Escalade ESV
06/25/2018
Great Automotive Center
I have taken my two vehicles to Wright's Complete Automotive several times. Matt always explains to me what the problem is before the repairs are made and he also lets me know if I have options. I have been very satisfied with the quality work done by Wright's Complete Automotive and will continue to take my vehicles there. Matt has also offered me a military discount without me asking for it and that is greatly appreciated.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/27/2018

Thank's for the review Jaime. We do our best to keep any surprises to a minimum. We also believe that the choices to make should be your decision not our's. Thanks for your service and remember you can call or stop in anytime for any reason.

Teresa S.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said she would recommend this business for service.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/28/2018

Thanks for the review Teresa. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal. As always feel free to call or stop in with any and all concerns. Thanks again.......

Honda Civic Si
06/08/2018
First bisit
My breaks started making a scary sound and I needed it looked at/fixed right away. Wright’s was able to do so on the same day. They let me know what was wrong (plus a f ew other things) by sending an email with a detailed estimate. There was no pressure to fix the other stuff like I’ve experienced elsewhere. Same day - car is fixed. The staff were so friendly and the price was less than I expected!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 06/08/2018

Thanks for the review!!! Your satisfaction is our pleasure. We do our best to make your car problems as painless as possible. We are here when you need us regardless of the problem. Thanks again !!!

Joe S.
Ford Crown Victoria
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Beverly. She said it was a good price at this business, and she got excellent service.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/31/2018

Thanks for the review Joe and Beverly. Affordable and prompt service are just a few of our committments to you. Please feel free to call or stop by with any other problems or concerns. Thanks again for your business and the review......   Matt

Michael S.
Stafford, VA
Nissan Quest
05/24/2018
Wright's saved me hundreds
So we found a bunch of long grey wig hair coming out of our minivan tailpipe one day, and had no idea what happened. Did we run something over? Googled it and found out that it's fiberglass insulation from the muffler. That meant that the muffler was about to die. A week later it started getting loud so we headed to Wrights. Matt found the insulation all through the muffler and all of the pipes coming out from it, but replaced ONLY the part of the exhaust that absolutely needed it. That saved us hundreds when any other auto shop could have easily just replaced the whole thing to charge us more. Great shop, thanks Matt!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/29/2018

Thanks for the review Michael. Although your issue was one that we will not soon forget, our goal remains the same. Treat people like family, like we want to be treated. Your satisfaction is our prority. We are here for you when you need us..... Thanks again!!
        Matt

CK
Chris K.
Burke, VA
Honda Civic Coupe
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he has no problems with the service the business provided.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 05/15/2018

Thanks for the review Chris. We are here when you need us, just give us a call or stop in. Thanks again!!!