01/09/2021
Professionalism.
Not many small shops that will fix your car, no hassle, no gouging of the pockets. Wright's Complete Auto Care does the job right and for a good price.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 01/12/2021

Thanks alot for the review,we do our best to be as up front and as honest as possible. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal.

V
Valued Customer
Ford E450 Super Duty
01/09/2021
Great service as always .Quick and efficient . Definitively 5 from me
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 01/09/2021

I really appreciate the review. Working for you is always a pleasure.

Buzz H.
Woodbridge, VA
01/01/2021
Honest and reliable
I have all the confidence in the world that Matt will fix our vehicles right, he just put a new exhaust manifold on a 2011 Equinox and he did in that amount estimated and in the time estimated. Honest and reliable.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 01/02/2021

Thanks for the review Buzz. We do our best to be the best, your satisfaction is always goal#1.

CG
Carl G.
Lorton, VA
Nissan Xterra
12/15/2020
Great service and prices as always!
Our 2009 Xterra is over 200k on mileage so little by little things are needing fixing. I believe this is our fourth visit to Wright's Automotive, working with Matt. Needed a new exhaust system, lower radiator hose and other minor things for our annual inspection. I know I can drop off the truck and trust Matt to do the rest. I've never been disappointed and highly recommend his services. Thanks Matt!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 12/17/2020

Thanks alot Carl, your business is greatly appreciated. Working for you is a blessing, complete customer satisfaction is our goal and our highest compliment... We're here when you need us.

CD
Curt D.
12/04/2020
Very good reliable service
Take all of my vehicles to Matt for service. They do a great job at a fair price.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 12/05/2020

Thanks for the review Curt. Your satisfaction is our #1 goal, working for you is always a pleasure.

Mike D.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
11/29/2020
1978 Van Air bag Installation
Matt did an aftermarket air bag suspension installation to keep my lowered van from tire rubbing. It rides like a dream and doesn't rub anymore allowing me to enjoy the vehicle even more.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/30/2020

Really happy this worked out for you Mike and we really appreciate the review. We are working hard for you....

11/18/2020
Excellent service as always!!
Matt and his team did a wonderful job as always!!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/19/2020

Thanks for the review, it's always great to see you. Your satisfaction is our pleasure......

HR
Heather R.
Falls Church, VA
Mercury Montego
10/30/2020
Great Work
Thank you for putting the car in your schedule today! As always, we wouldn’t take our car anywhere else because we get good, honest service. Also, thanks for offering your perspective in an engaging discussion.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 11/05/2020

Thanks Heather, as always your satisfaction is our pleasure.

JE
Joan E.
10/27/2020
Life saver
Matt at Wrights Complete Automotive did extensive work on my BMW- he never lets us down - highly recommend him to anyone!
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 10/29/2020

Thank you so much for the review Joan. Working for you guys is always a pleasure. Your satisfaction is my pleasure, I'm here when you need me.

Cathy B.
Fairfax Station, VA
10/02/2020
My second visit to see Matt because first visit was so great.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 10/02/2020

Thanks for the review, your satisfaction is our pleasure. We are here for you when you need us.

AW
Amanda W.
Honda Civic Si
09/12/2020
Consistent
I love this place. They remember you when you call, are accommodating, have fair prices, clear communication and are always friendly. All of these things are consistent each time I go there.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 09/12/2020

Thanks Amanda, your happiness is our pleasure. Being consistant is as important in business as it is in life. We're here when you need us, just give us a call or stop on in...

TN
Tam N.
Burke, VA
09/10/2020
Quick Reliable Service
Matt was quick to diagnose and fix the car in a timely manner as usual.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 09/11/2020

Thanks Tam, your business is deeply appreciated and a pleasure as always.

Ford E450 Super Duty
09/05/2020
Real pro
5 star service .
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 10/22/2020

Our first goal is customer satisfaction, being professional is a small but very important part of that....

SG
Stephen G.
Chantilly, VA
Hyundai Veracruz
09/02/2020
Catalytic converter
Great work got it back fast no issues car runs like a champ. Thanks Matt
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 09/04/2020

Thanks for the review Stephen. Working for you is always a pleasure, your satisfaction is goal #1.

AA
Andrew A.
Alexandria, VA
Dodge Challenger
08/06/2020
100% satisfied
Fast turnaround and did not try to " up-sell "me. It was a very positive experience.
Matt W., Owner from Wright's Complete Automotive responded on 08/07/2020

Thanks for the review Andrew, we do our best to do what's right for you. Upfront honesty keeps it simple. I want to be your full time mechanic not your one time. We are here when you need us.