JOYCE M.
Buick LeSabre
03/21/2019
All Car Service
The best of the best-a great team providing excellent customer service and fair pricing. Have been a loyal customer for about 12 years; wouldn’t go any place else! Thank you all!

CHRIS M.
03/19/2019
Professional service!- completed on time!
Thanks - appreciate the superb work

DALE R.
Chrysler 300
03/14/2019
Your guys have always been responsive and a great company for my business
I wouldn't consider any other company for my vehicle problems

NW
NATHAN W.
03/10/2019
Awesome Service and Customer Support
Great service and customer support. Thanks you for all of your help.

Toyota Tundra
03/07/2019
Inspection
All Car Service is very good about getting you in quickly. It is a family run business, and they have good pricing. They are very truthful about what is wrong with your car. Have been going there for many years.

NW
NATHAN W.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/27/2019
Best reasonably price mechanic in the Fredericksburg area hands down
I’ve been going to John shop for the past four years now and every time that I go to his shop for any type of auto Mobile mechanical issue he’s always taking his time to explain to me what exactly was wrong with may or may not need to be done and has also been fair with pricing.

HJ
HOLLY J.
Goldvein, VA
02/21/2019
Friendly
We were so lucky to find this place!! They checked out the used car my daughter was going to buy and did a thorough job making sure it wouldn’t be a lemon.

RP
ROBERT P.
Kia Sorento
02/20/2019
Great folks
Easy to get along with and professional

CHRIS M.
02/19/2019
Professionals
Great work and super customer service

AL
Alex L.
02/18/2019
Excellent Shop!! Highly Recommend it. Why not tip the mechanics? I do! These guys are sometimes super busy so I always be respectful with their time.

A.J S.

PETE JR C.
Toyota Avalon
02/14/2019
Great Service and Great Professionalism
Very Helpful and intelligent regarding automotive work.

PL
PAM L.
02/14/2019
All Car Service is the best!
All Car service is reliable, honest and has fair pricing! They have never let me down!

LT
LISA T.
Jeep Cherokee
02/06/2019
Great Service EVERYTIME
My husband and I have been going to All Car for a little but now and everytime, Jon, his father, and Steve are always so helpful and knowledgeable! We have had simple maintenance and big repairs. No matter the issue, we have been more than satisfied! Thanks for all the great work guys!

RUSSELL W.
Jeep Liberty
02/06/2019
Always helpful
John and his people repeatedly drop everything to give me a hand with problems with my car. I found them to be helpful, very reasonably priced, and professional.

SUSAN B.
02/05/2019
Always great service
Have been coming here for 33 years- very pleasant, great service, honest (which is so important ) and they do good work. I have recommended them to many people.

CHRIS S.
01/31/2019
Great great great
I had the best experience I highly recommend this place my car was ready even before quoted

DAVID P.
Orange, VA
Chevrolet Cruze
01/31/2019
Excellent.....Excellent......Excellent!
When everyone else is saying they can’t get it done, these guys are saying that they can get it done. I definitely will continue to bring my car here for any type of maintenance.

KK
KRIS K.
01/30/2019
Always works us in and great service. 30+ year customer
We've been coming to All Car Service for 30 + years, we trust them to do a good job for a reasonable price. And we trust them to only fix what is needed without making unnecessary repairs. Thanks

01/28/2019
Great car services
Great work and outstanding care.