CG
CIERA G.
GMC Envoy
01/22/2019
Great friendly and fast.....love everything about this shop.....very honest and reasonable....highly recommended to the community....

BG
BILL G.
Scion xB
01/22/2019
Fair prices and good work!
Been taking our cars to them for a long time. Good guys, good mechanics, and fair prices. Will keep going back.

Quick and friendly
Had a bad alternator. Was in and out same day. Everyone that I spoke to was friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend

SK
SHARON K.
01/17/2019
I always receive excellent service!
I have been taking my vehicle here for a few years now! It's hard to find someone you can trust. I have and will continue to recommend their services.

DAVE S.
Jeep Cherokee
01/08/2019
Real people real deal
All Car has been repairing my family's cars for years now. An honest family owned business with knowledgeable and friendly folks. Two big wrenches up.

JULIO B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/08/2019
Like New!
The Blue Book value of the car is $50.00 (honestly, check it out... 2001 PT Cruiser Limited, 197,000 miles) ... they have worked on it all these years. It still feels like new after they work on it. This time it was no difference. They performed the work in an excellent manor, and swiftly. We got the car back way earlier than expected.
Z

RUSSELL W.
01/07/2019
These guys do excellent work at very reasonable rates.
I have found them to be most cooperative with any special work I request.
I found them to be most friendly and efficient and recommend them highly.

LP
LEWIS P.
01/06/2019
Lewis Priddy...Toyota Highlander
I was pleased with concern for car's need, and interest in my concerns for the car. Appreciated the showing of work done before pick up, and follow up of service. Excellent work and professionalism.

Lexus ES 330
01/04/2019
Superior Service
They serviced my Lexus and did a great job. If you want affordable and quality service, All Car is the place to go!

PS
PAUL S.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
12/30/2018
Always the Best
My family has used All Car Service almost exclusively for 13 years and they are the best mechanics shop I’ve ever been associated with. John and Jon are simply the best!

VM
VERONICA M.
Spotsylvania Courthouse, VA
Kia Soul
12/28/2018
Been using them for years!
I've been going to see Jon for all my car needs for years. He tells me exactly what is necessary, what I can wait on doing, has fair prices and is always easy going. I've been thru two cars and have been going to All Car Service for at least 8 years. I won't trust anyone else with my car maintenance

CP
COURTNEY P.
Nissan Versa
12/21/2018
Walked in and I was assisted with out a long wait. Very convenient location the company is walking distance from my house. Definitely will go again thank you for great service

King George, VA
12/19/2018
Great service all around
Honest service, quality work, very reasonable prices,

GB

OSCAR N.
Honda Ridgeline
12/10/2018
Quality Service
Best service in town. Honesty, quality and reliability to the max

PJ
PEGGY J.
12/02/2018
Good
You always helpful and do bery good work.

JOE S.
11/30/2018
Amazing, down to earth professional employees
By far the best services, cheapest costs in the area! Would highly recommend to everyone for their car care needs! I will be going back to them for any future needs!

DAVID H.
Ram 1500
11/29/2018
Great
All car service is the best mechanic business in the Fredericksburg area. At this time my mother, girlfriend and myself bring our vehicles to all car for all services. Highly recommend.

BARBARA B.
11/28/2018
#1 in Customer Service
I was lucky enough to find All Car Service on a recommendation while looking to get my tires aligned as well as a new battery. John and his father welcomed me and assured they could do the job for me. I was even offered to be driven home instead of having to wait for them to fit me in. The wait was minimal considering I was a walk-in. I was impressed with the way the garage was so clean and well -organized . I have already decided to make All Car Service my go-to place for all my car needs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends. Thanks, guys!

DAVID B.
Mineral, VA
11/26/2018
Awesome service!
Had a great experience there, wonderful people to work with, honest, good work. they offered me a ride to and from work while my vehicle was being worked on. And I will be using their services in the future.