Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Michelle R.
02/20/2019
Excellent and fast
This business came highly recommended by a trusted friend and the recommendation was spot on! They were fast, friendly and most importantly did great work and at a great price! I’ll definitely continue to service my vehicles here! I liked getting text updates and emailed estimates and invoices!

Lane B.
01/24/2019
Great customer service.
They were very professional with diagnosing and repairing my vehicle. Also was a very easy process to get things taken care of as far as dropping off and picking up my car. I had called 2 other car repair places in town during their business hours and they didn’t even answer their phone but when I called All Things Automotive, they answered right away and were happy to take a look at what needed to be done. Will be using them in the future and will recommend to others as well.
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review. So glad we were able to help you out. Thanks again.

Mitsubishi Outlander
01/13/2019
Impessive shop
Fast and reliable. Fair prices. Will definitely be returning.
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review and thank you for trusting us with your automotive needs. Best regards, Mike

EN
Eric N.
Hyundai Accent
12/21/2018
Quality work at a fair price.
They determined the issues with my vehicle and gave me an estimate before any work started. Work done quickly and my vehicle returned to me promptly.
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the kind response. Thank you for chosing us for your automotive needs.

Brett S.
12/21/2018
Great work!
Great work, friendly staff.
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 12/21/2018

Brett, thank you for the kind, prompt review. Glad we ccould be of service. Merry Christmas.

Arnold M.
Buick Rainier
12/19/2018
The people, they care.
I think you guys do a great job. It may be the vehicle
is too old. I’m still having. a few problems with it. In
Reverse and starting it up. I’m still hearing the “Thud sound”.
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 12/19/2018

Arnold, thanks for the knid review. We do our best to do a good job for all of our cusomters. Please don't hesitate to stop by and let us listen to those sounds and determine what they are due to. Take care and Merry Christmas

Meg W.
06/29/2018
Friendly people who do a great job!
I took in my 2006 Honda Civic to get new struts and they quoted me a price $200 less than my usual mechanic so I was glad to have them do the job. They did a really good job in a short time too! I will surely continue to patronize Mike and Angie! And they are just around the corner from where I live, which makes it even better.

DN
Dan N.
Ford Expedition
03/22/2016
Expensive Blinker repair
I brought my car in concerned that the electrical system had a short given that the blinkers worked on and off. Also, had some squealing coming from the front driver side tire. Took this in to have it looked at and it ended up that they needed to replace an $18 part that makes the blinker work. No short and they could not identify the front end squealing after two separate folks too my Ford for two separate test drives. So I got a $150 blinker repair with some charges for diagnosis to a problem they said didn't exist. Not happy with the cost of this job. Won't go back or recommend them to a friend. Already told my coworkers to steer clear.

Don L.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Don said he has dealt with this business for 20 years, and he has found that they always do a super job.

DY
Daniel Y.
Suzuki XL-7
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Daniel said the explanation at the end of the service was not very good.

MK
Mike K.
RAM Pickup
03/19/2016 Category: Service
Mike said he likes this business a lot and nobody is perfect.

BL
Brian L.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/27/2016 Category: Service
Brian said he has never been disappointed.

KA
Kamil A.
02/25/2016 Category: Service
Kamil said the business has nice employees.

Mark W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/24/2016
oil change
Quick, good quality work at a fair price. Got me in and done in less than 45 minutes

BONNIE M.
02/20/2016
Why Get Service Anywhere Else?
Lived in the Fort almost 15 years. Of all the service places I COULD go, or have ALREADY been... ATA is way above the rest. I will continue to go to them as long as they are in business... (They've had to move 3 times... I followed them to each new location, even though they are now 10 miles from my house.)
Mike, Angie n Rob, YOU Rock The Rockies !
Thank you.

ED
Eric D.
Saturn SL1
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Eric said this business has great people.

HL
Harrison L.
Chevrolet S10 Blazer
02/12/2016 Category: Service
Harrison said this business was very polite and the staff made him feel like a valued costumer. The service was good.

EP
Eric P.
02/09/2016
Fast, knowledgeable, and friendly
I was frustrated during a recent visit because the cost if parts went up $87 without me knowing.

MK
Mike K.
RAM Pickup
02/04/2016 Category: Service
Mike said this business did not disappoint him. They fulfilled their commitment and their pricing was good.

Brian B.
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Brian said the employees were very helpful and he would recommend others to go back.