Latest Review about 1 year ago

KK
Keith K.
11/14/2019
Confident
Mike and Rob fix what needs fixing and let you know what doesn't , I will be back when I need work done on my vehicle. Quick and efficient on the phone and with an estimate.
Thank You!

Ram 1500
10/28/2019
All things automotive is a very good place to take your vehicle for service, friendly people and fast service

Dodge Dart
10/05/2019
Quick friendly oil change
Mike was pleasant and upfront about possible charges that would occur. Will return frequently

AH
Amanda H.
Kia Rondo
10/04/2019
My only mechanic
I have been going to rob and mike for the last 3 yrs, I personally known rob for 20 or 21 yrs now and mike only 3 yrs. They have gone above and beyond with me, even though my car was a pain in the butt they still manage to keep me rolling. They dont cheat you out of your money, they are straight up honest and wont give you any crap like alot of other mechanics do. They look over your car from top to bottom, if there are any other problems they will let you know. I recommend them for any service you need, I dont go anywhere else but to them.

Josh B.
Pontiac Vibe
09/30/2019
Oil Change
Great customer service, reasonable timing, heads up but not pressure about future service issues.

Windsor, CO
09/25/2019
Super Fast
I made my appointment for 3 for a basic oil change, and was out and good to go by 3:15. Super awesome and everyone was nice.

VR
Vanessa R.
Ford Windstar Wagon
09/09/2019
Real and to the point.
There was nothing but 100 percent honesty. It hard to trust people in this industry so honesty is huge!

AH
Audrey H.
Toyota Yaris iA
09/05/2019
Awesome service
Genuine, efficient and trustworthy are three words I’d use to describe this quaint establishment. Don’t let the mom and pop shop feel of the waiting room fool you. They are a phenomenal bunch who aren’t going to Ill advise or “find problems” with your vehicle when you go in for a routine oil change. The prices are fair and the service is quick and to the point. They let me know of anything in the future to keep an eye on, but overall I felt cared for as a human being..not like they were out to make a quick buck off a young lady, like so many mechanics do. Will be going there for my oil changes in the future most definitely!

BC
Brent C.
Ford Fiesta
08/15/2019
Amazingly honest
I went here for a 21 point road trip inspection, and I was shocked when it turned out my car was ok and didn't need anything immediately. I've never been to a mechanic where I was told there wasn't an issue. Often I have felt taken advantage of. I had a good feeling when I first spoke to the mechanic. Then, they were super speedy looking at my car. Told me I would need to consider new tires and possibly shocks in the future and then sent me on my way. Couldn't be happier, and when I do need something done, I will bringing my car here!
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 08/19/2019

Brent, thank you so much for the kind review.

Cheyenne, WY
Honda Civic Cpe
08/06/2019
Super friendly. Very fair prices and dealings with great customer service. A straight shooter. I’m glad I was referred to him.
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 08/19/2019

Sandra, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review.

AG
ANGELA and PATRICK G.
07/17/2019
Friendly and reasonable prices
A good place to get your car fixed or just oil change they are friendly and well oriented that's why I go there

Meg W.
Honda Civic Si
07/11/2019
You guys are the best!
Thanks, Mike and Rob, for taking care of my little old Civic! You treat it just as kindly as you would if it were a Cadillac!

Meg W.
05/08/2019
Another great job!
My thanks again to Mike and Rob for taking such good care of my little car! They are always dependable, do excellent work and make sure I’m happy with the result. And best of all, the prices are very reasonable!

Brett S.

Arnold M.
Buick Rainier
03/27/2019
Good job
I did notice some leaking fluids from the CV joints on both sides (front). Hopefully just jsomething that has to settle. I will be monitoring it all will call you
if the problem persist.