Latest Review about 1 month ago

Meg W.
05/08/2019
Another great job!
My thanks again to Mike and Rob for taking such good care of my little car! They are always dependable, do excellent work and make sure I’m happy with the result. And best of all, the prices are very reasonable!

Brett S.

Arnold M.
Buick Rainier
03/27/2019
Good job
I did notice some leaking fluids from the CV joints on both sides (front). Hopefully just jsomething that has to settle. I will be monitoring it all will call you
if the problem persist.

03/25/2019
Great experience
Mike was very easy to work with. He explained the issue with my car well, in a way that I could understand. The work was done well, and Mike stayed in touch with my husband and I regarding repairs and time line. When I picked up my car, Mike explained the work that he had performed, and provided us with a couple other issues that he had discovered, but there was no pressure to schedule an appointment to get them taken care of. He emailed an estimate for the other needed work on the next business day after our appointment. We felt that the price for the work was very reasonable, and we were completely satisfied with our service.

JENNY H.
03/23/2019
Excellent Customer Service
I've been bringing my vehicles to All Things Automotive for about 10 years or so now and I can't imagine going anywhere else to have my car worked on. They are honest and care about giving the best service! Rob even asked me about my tires, if they came with my car or did I buy them. I told him that they came with my car and he told me that next time I come in for service to remind them to have my tires rotated. I totally didn't think about that, but HE did! Thank you Rob, Mike and Angie for being there for all my automotive needs, I appreciate all you do!

Sue H.
Ford Five Hundred
03/17/2019
Storm of the Century Colorado 2019
As usual, Mike and Rob were fantastic! My car was damaged in a snowdrift and I called them and they said bring it in today, we can look at it and see what needs to be done. They had to order a part, but had it the very next day and I had my car back. I asked them to look at a few other things on my car and they were very accommodating and took care of those things for me too, saving me a lot of labor fees in doing it that day. Mike and Rob are very honest and trustworthy! That is HUGE for a female on her own! They take care of me and look after my best interests rather than their bottom line. I love All Things Automotive!! Fort Collins Colorado. I have recommended them to all my single lady friends.
Susan H.
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

In the words of the immortal Frank Burns:  "It's nice to be nice to the nice". Thank you for your kind words...we treasue customers like you. Mike, Angie, Rob & Lupe!!!

PF
Peter F.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/26/2019
Efficient Affordable Honest
I can trust Mike and Rob with advice and with any repairs that need to be made. I got a referral to all things automotive from a girlfriend of mine who thought the place was absolutely wonderful. And it is. The communication is great and you receive emails as well as texts. These guys really know what they’re doing and never ever try to
Pull any fast ones. They will even research if there’s cheaper parts available at your request. These are some very talented personable and honest people that run this business.
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 03/07/2019

Peter, thank you so much for the stellar review. So glad we could help. Thanks again and take care. Mike.

Michelle R.
02/20/2019
Excellent and fast
This business came highly recommended by a trusted friend and the recommendation was spot on! They were fast, friendly and most importantly did great work and at a great price! I’ll definitely continue to service my vehicles here! I liked getting text updates and emailed estimates and invoices!
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. So glad you were referred to us and that we took good care of you and your vehicle. Mike Evans

Lane B.
01/24/2019
Great customer service.
They were very professional with diagnosing and repairing my vehicle. Also was a very easy process to get things taken care of as far as dropping off and picking up my car. I had called 2 other car repair places in town during their business hours and they didn’t even answer their phone but when I called All Things Automotive, they answered right away and were happy to take a look at what needed to be done. Will be using them in the future and will recommend to others as well.
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review. So glad we were able to help you out. Thanks again.

Mitsubishi Outlander
01/13/2019
Impessive shop
Fast and reliable. Fair prices. Will definitely be returning.
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review and thank you for trusting us with your automotive needs. Best regards, Mike

EN
Eric N.
Hyundai Accent
12/21/2018
Quality work at a fair price.
They determined the issues with my vehicle and gave me an estimate before any work started. Work done quickly and my vehicle returned to me promptly.
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the kind response. Thank you for chosing us for your automotive needs.

Brett S.
12/21/2018
Great work!
Great work, friendly staff.
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 12/21/2018

Brett, thank you for the kind, prompt review. Glad we ccould be of service. Merry Christmas.

Arnold M.
Buick Rainier
12/19/2018
The people, they care.
I think you guys do a great job. It may be the vehicle
is too old. I’m still having. a few problems with it. In
Reverse and starting it up. I’m still hearing the “Thud sound”.
Mike E. from All Things Automotive responded on 12/19/2018

Arnold, thanks for the knid review. We do our best to do a good job for all of our cusomters. Please don't hesitate to stop by and let us listen to those sounds and determine what they are due to. Take care and Merry Christmas

Meg W.
06/29/2018
Friendly people who do a great job!
I took in my 2006 Honda Civic to get new struts and they quoted me a price $200 less than my usual mechanic so I was glad to have them do the job. They did a really good job in a short time too! I will surely continue to patronize Mike and Angie! And they are just around the corner from where I live, which makes it even better.

DN
Dan N.
Ford Expedition
03/22/2016
Expensive Blinker repair
I brought my car in concerned that the electrical system had a short given that the blinkers worked on and off. Also, had some squealing coming from the front driver side tire. Took this in to have it looked at and it ended up that they needed to replace an $18 part that makes the blinker work. No short and they could not identify the front end squealing after two separate folks too my Ford for two separate test drives. So I got a $150 blinker repair with some charges for diagnosis to a problem they said didn't exist. Not happy with the cost of this job. Won't go back or recommend them to a friend. Already told my coworkers to steer clear.

Don L.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Don said he has dealt with this business for 20 years, and he has found that they always do a super job.

DY
Daniel Y.
Suzuki XL-7
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Daniel said the explanation at the end of the service was not very good.

MK
Mike K.
RAM Pickup
03/19/2016 Category: Service
Mike said he likes this business a lot and nobody is perfect.

BL
Brian L.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/27/2016 Category: Service
Brian said he has never been disappointed.

KA
Kamil A.
02/25/2016 Category: Service
Kamil said the business has nice employees.