Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

NA
Never A.
10/31/2016
Rip off Hack
My car ran good just needed a few minor tuning adjustments. They performed the adjustments. I picked it up on a Saturday drove about 10 miles home, it wasn't quite right so I was going to take it back monday morning. Sunday evening I was going to go to the store I got about 1.5 miles and it spluttered backfired and died. So I had it towed to ALL tune. I went there Monday morning to see about getting timing and carb rechecked as that is what they tuned and was the problem causing it to breakdown.
JOE so called owner refused to do anything with it he pointed to the door and said there's the door I suggest you use it. I left telling him I'll be back to get the car as soon as I can. I got back there at about 5:25. JOE called an impound company to tow it out to f the parking lot, never even called me to say anything. I blocked the tow truck from pulling my car up and locking it down. Pleaded with the tow Co to release the chains do I can move it with my tow guy. He refused my tow guy told him over the phone the law says he can't charge me a drop fee unless the car is up on the truck and he's ready to roll. He still refused to release the chains. He call his company told them about what was said they told him to not release it. 10 min later the guy gets a call and told me he's gonna release it. He went in to all tune told JOE This. JOE came outside, pissed and told me to push my piece of shit off his lot. I said as soon as your truck drops his chain and moves I will. JOE kept saying move your piece of shit. Then said you want me to beat your ass then he noticed my grandson in the back seat of my truck and said sorry little man. Then said you don't want me to beat your ass in front of your son do you get this piece of shit off my lot. This all took place in a matter of about 2 minutes, I kept saying I can't move anything until your truck moves. BAD BAD place.

OT
Onnie T.
04/16/2016
DIDN'T DISAPPOINT
Went in to have my brakes serviced. They did a diagnostic and told me things were great.Only a little wear on my brakepads. Some mechanic shops would try and say I need to replace this and that and charge and outrageous price. Not ALL TUNE AND LUBE. They are professionals and trustworthy and only fix what needs to be fixed . Period.

Jennifer C.
Arlington, TX
Land Rover LR4
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Jennifer said they could not have been nicer and she appreciates how accommodating they were.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 03/26/2016

Thank you very much for choosing us for your automotive needs.  We could not be happier that you had a wonderful experience and look forward to working with you in the future!

ST
Sonya T.
03/12/2016 Category: Service
Sonya said they were great with everything she needed, and they were fast and efficient.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 03/23/2016

Thank you so very much for the kind words!  We love working with our customers to develop long lasting work relationships.

Damien L.
Dodge Charger
03/09/2016 Category: Service
Damien said they really helped him.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 03/23/2016

Thank you very much for granting us the oppertunity to work with you, we look forward to working with you in the future!

OE
Onyinye E.
03/08/2016 Category: Service
Onyinye said the employee he was working with from this business was on time and very professional.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 03/23/2016

We try to employ the best and brightest in the industry in order to better serve our customers.  It is very nice to hear that you had a great experiance, thank you for allowing us to serve you!

NF
Nickolas F.
03/02/2016 Category: Service
Nickolas said they are really quick, made everything easy and they did a good job.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 03/05/2016

Thank you very much for the kind words as well as affording us the oppertunity to work with you.

Jose M.
Infiniti M35
03/02/2016 Category: Service
Jose said he was completely satisfied with the overall experience.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 03/05/2016

Thank you very much for the oppertunity to work with you! We look forward to working with you in the future.

AC
Ashton C.
Fort Hood, TX
Dodge SRT-4
03/02/2016 Category: Service
Ashton said he would definitely recommend this business.

Michelle G.
03/02/2016 Category: Service
Michelle said this business has very good service and great customer service. She also said the woman in the lobby was attentive, courteous and approachable.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 03/05/2016

We thank you very much for the kind words, we pride our selves on providing an excellent overall customer experiance.

PA
Patrick A.
Nissan Frontier
03/01/2016 Category: Service
Patrick said this was his second visit and the business did an awesome job both times.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 03/03/2016

Thank you very much for the kind words, as well as the oppertunity to work with you.  Nothing makes us happier then helping others and we are very pleased that you had a good experiance.

OK
Octavia K.
03/01/2016 Category: Service
Octavia said he vehicle failed the emissions inspection because her front tires are bad.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 03/03/2016

Octavia, were sorry your disappointed with the results of your car’s safety inspection. But, as a state certified inspection shop, we are obligated to give a true and accurate reports of your car’s safety inspection.  Please don’t kill the messenger J

JAMES K.
02/18/2016
fast, friendly service.
Everyone is very nice and friendly, work is done quickly and at a great price.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 02/19/2016

We thank you very much for not only granting us the oppertunity to work with you but also the oppertunity to swap fishing stories while you wait!  You and your family have become not just great customers but great friends, thank you very much for granting us the oppertunity to work with you.

RAE-ANN C.
Jeep Liberty
02/13/2016
Got my car troubles fixed and left happy. Joe is very genuine and friendly. I will definitely be back in the future
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 02/15/2016

Thank you so much for the kind words, it was a pleasure to work with you and your husband and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Marline P.
Mazda 6
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Marline said this business is professional and the services are quick.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 02/19/2016

We thank you very much for the kind words and look forward to working with you in the future!

Tahri M.
02/11/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Lana. She said the service she received was friendly and she received a decent deal on the diagnostic.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 02/15/2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a great review!  We try our best to not only provide our customers with quality work but we try to be competitively priced as well.

Lorrain B.
Suzuki Forenza
02/08/2016 Category: Service
Lorrain said the business didn't do anything she didn't ask to be done. She noted she thought she needed brakes, but they communicated that she didn't, which she appreciates. They could have taken her money.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 02/15/2016

We definitely do not want to suggest anything that our customer do not need, and we always like to keep our customers well informed about their vehicles needs.

Johnathan F.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/06/2016 Category: Service
Johnathan said the people at the front desk and the mechanic's were very friendly.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 02/09/2016

Thank you so much for the kind words!! we enjoyed having you here and we're happy to help. We look forward to you coming back !!

Marina L.
02/03/2016 Category: Service
Marina said she went in for an inspection and the vehicle passed.

VW
Vera W.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
02/03/2016 Category: Service
Vera said they told her what's wrong in a timely manner and at the moment, she's satisfied with what they told her.
Ron P. from All Tune & Lube Killeen responded on 02/08/2016

Thank you very much for granting us the oppertunity to work with you!