Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

RUSSELL H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/27/2020
They do the work fast and correct.
Great work and done well.

JOANNE G.
03/20/2020
Professional service
I love getting my car serviced here, honest and great service

BF
BONITO F.
Lorena, TX
Ford Fiesta
03/20/2020
I think you are real..working with the individual
From sitting there yesterday and listening..you don't just take the word of the client totally..if you think it could be something else than you will run diagnostics..trying to keep cost down for your client and avoiding doing unnecessary repairs.

PL
PAUL L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/18/2020
Great and honest service
I was expecting a huge bill as with most shops, not the case here...they fixed what was wrong and checked my other issue. Runs better than before & will definitely be back if I need other service.

TT
TAMMY T.
03/13/2020
Jeff the manager is very RUDE.....to customers and his technicians. I was setting in front of the shop called to see how long a oil change would be he said 1hour we go in remind you no one had walked in when we get in we are told 2 hours or so said to them what he had just told me on the phone so I told turned to walk out and Jeff said we’ll then walkout don’t get your oil changed he is always talking about techs and customers. I asked one of the technicians if they could get Jessie I needed to talk to him about something. He would not come talk to me he sent a service writer out to talk to me and I was told Jessie does not talk to his customers that’s why he has a manager like I told the service writer he is not going to tell Jessie that he has Customer complaints

CD
Chasity D.
03/10/2020
Great people
Always willing to do the job amd get it done right! Form to earth and honest!

Ray M.
Mc Gregor, TX
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Ray said the staff treated him well.

Latoya M.
Marlin, TX
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Latoya said this business is genuine with their customers and willing to work with her. They have the best prices and pleasant employees.

SYLVIA C.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/06/2020
Efficient and courteous
They were extremely busy. Made sure everyone was comfortable while we waited.

DERRICK L.
03/06/2020
Always great
Never have had any issues in the 5 years I have used them , it's hard to find honest mechanics but I have one in jesse britts

Woodway, TX
Jeep Commander
03/05/2020
Friendliness
They treat you like you matter

BW
BOBBIE W.
Cadillac SRX
03/05/2020
fair and honest
3 years ago I had problems with my car, my cousin being the best mechanic in the world, but 1000 miles away, I was lost. I called Jesse Britt's, they talked to my cousin and told me I should never take my car anywhere else. Jeff and the guys are amazing, I feel like they don't talk down to me because I am a woman and their prices are always fair. They are all amazing.

PB
PETER B.
Moody, TX
Nissan Frontier
03/03/2020
The people who work there
Have faith in there workmanship and the way they treat people

EG
Emmanuel G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Emmanuel said this business has the best prices in town, the employees treat people well and they serviced his vehicle well.

STACY W.
Nissan Rogue
02/29/2020
The staff is wonderful
I love coming here, because they are honest people and the prices are Great. And yesterday I was informed since I am a Civil Servant they give you a 10% discount. I have never been disappointed with any visit. I would highly recommend Jesse Britt's.