AY
Andy Y.
01/24/2021
They back up there work!!
Put an oil pan on my truck. Then 2 weeks later it cracked. They backed up there work and put a new one on again. I was really impressed with this motivation.
Thank You Dan and all the Guys involved!!

MN
Melissa N.
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Hayden T. He said the price was good and they were really quick.

Belinda S.
Honda Passport
01/17/2021
I have been using this shop for 20 Years
Honest and Dependable work! I have been using this shop for 25 years and Love that it is family owned and not a chain.The mechanics here have always taken the time to explain my repairs and give me a price before starting the job.

GW
GREG W.
Ford Edge
01/16/2021
Small shop, big service.
Second vehicle to go in for repair. As with the first one the results were the same: rapid turn around, price significantly below high overhead dealers and the owner and mechanics who approach repairs as professionals. They took time to explain that they use high quality parts (Motorcraft in our case) that might take some time to arrive but they were there early the next morning and we were on the road in less than 36 hours. Full CV joint replacement and full axle set front brakes. No lattes and stylish waiting areas just high skill, solid work with fair pricing.

TW
TYRON W.
01/12/2021
Family vibe
I've been doing business at Allen Automotive for years. I like the family feel when you walk in. They mechanics take time to explain what's wrong with your vehicle. Leah is amazing.

Charlie B.
01/12/2021
Honest and accurate service
I have brought my vehicles to Allen Automotive for aver a decade and a half, and never been let down

PG
pam g.
Kia Sorento
01/10/2021
great place to go for auto repairs
I love this place. they are honest and less expensive than any other place I know of. they have kept me going since the early 90's.
I totally trust their opinion and their work. maybe the only downside is they are so good i have to make an appointment.

PJ
Paula J.
01/09/2021
Honest, good work.
Clear communication and one-day turnaround on my repair. I really like this place. I’ve used them 3 times.

PB
PEGGY B.
Honda Ridgeline
01/07/2021
Quick, effective, reasonable service.
Very pleased with the quality of the work and the quick turnaround. Great people to work with. I will make them my preferred mechanics.

CA
Charles A.
Lexus ES 330
Personal service and courteous
They always listen carefully and ask questions about the problems with the car and call to make sure that the problems are as required before they say to come pick up the car.

Great
It was great

OL
OSCAR L.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/05/2021
Quality Work on my 2008 Tundra
Had my radiator, fan, tension bracket and water pump replaced. My truck was clattering and leaking fluids. Definitely signs of an older vehicle. Allen Automotive did a fantastic job and my truck sounds new. I’m very pleased with the work and the cost was fair. This the second vehicle AA has worked on for me.

KD
KIRT D.
Allen, TX
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/18/2020
Fast and fair
Well be back next time I need a repair or service.

FT
Frank T.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Frank said the problem was fixed in a timely manner.

MA
Munir A.
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Munir said he has been using them for almost 30 years and they are good.