KP
Kris P.
Lexus LX 570
06/15/2021
Excellent service, knowledgable mechanics minus the
I am particular with my personal vehicles and for the past 10 years been driving to the Lexus dealership for service. When my battery warning light came on, driving to Dallas was not an option so I asked a neighbor for advice and Allen Automotive was highly recommended. AA determined that the alternator was the issue and needed to be replaced. I could not be happier with the service and the quality work they provided. I have never left an auto repair business thinking they did me a big favor until now, no more driving to the dealership for me.

Pros: dealing with a family business, friendly knowledgeable staff, reasonable pricing and no complicated Frappuccino\espresso machine to figure out in the lobby.

HB
Hamid B.
06/14/2021
Reliable shop
The reason why I have my vehicles looked after at this shop is the chief mechanic (Heath) that has been there for me Everytime.

DJ
Danny J.
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/08/2021
Fair price excellent service.
Great service friendly staff and fair price.

TC
Thomas C.
06/05/2021
Great job
Great job at a good price

WC
Wanda C.
Allen, TX
06/01/2021
Trust
You can trust this company with all your auto repair work needed. They are very thorough , friendly and knowledgeable.

SCOTT S.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/28/2021
Great Mechanics and Customer Service!
The quality of service, the price, and customer service is the best in the metroplex. My first time there, for a radiator replacement and they completed the job within four hours and I was back on the road. I felt like a long term customer on my first visit. I won’t go anywhere else now. Awesome shop, and they treat you fair and square!

JIM H.
Brake repair
Excellent service. Prompt, courteous and trustworthy.

Chuck H.
Fair and honest
Never leave here feeling uncomfortable with the work specified or quoted.

GM
Gloria M.
Chevrolet S-10
05/27/2021
Awesome Automotive Repair
Have taken our cars here for years and they have always done a great job on the repairs and keeping costs down. They also stick to the price they quote you and don’t tell you things need to be done if they don’t need to be done.

DE
Dallas & Janet E.
ALLEN AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR
Allen Automotive has a very good experienced staff. They are always congenital and does very good automotive repair work.

CO
CARL O.
Ford Edge
05/25/2021
The entire crew is awesome. They stand true to their word in every aspect. The work they do is fantastic and they honor th warranty the give. Dan has gone above and beyond to make sure that the work on our car was completed in a timely manner. They’re always friendly and very easy to work with while being very fair with their pricing as well.

KF
KEELY F.
Chevrolet Traverse
Friendly, Quick, Easy, Honest
This was my first time using Allen Automotive and it was the best experience I’ve ever had with auto repair! I asked for a diagnostic, estimate and repair. It only took a couple of hours for the first two and a day to complete the repairs! I’m very happy with the service. I’ll be using Allen Automotive from now on.

LW
LUCILE W.
Nissan Versa Note
05/20/2021
Excellent service & honest business
Been taking my cars here for years and have had the best of care. Highly recommend them.

LV
linda v.
05/19/2021
Very satisfied!
They diagnosed and repaired my vehicle when others couldn't figure out what was wrong!

JOY G.
GMC Envoy
05/17/2021
Service and efficiency
You guys did an awesome job reparing my vehicle totally runs like new can't say thank you enough and amazing to work with Leah Thank you !!!!! You rock !!!