Overall Rating 3.11111/5Overall Rating 3.11111/5Overall Rating 3.11111/5rating 3.11111rating 3.11111
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

Clifford M.
Pascagoula, MS
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Pleased!!!
Every time I call for an appointment, Dawn gets me in immediately. I am grateful that I am about to be under her care again for my car. We have a history in Car care services from Nissan to Now. She is awesome. Jacqueline Robinson

LT
Leonardo T.
Biloxi, MS
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Service review and ratings
Add a car wash. I get a car wash when I take my Mercedes to dealer. Thanks Leo Thomas
GARY L S. from Allen Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

KC
Kristen C.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Teamwork
Friendly workers, fast service... best manager ever !!
GARY L S. from Allen Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

VB
Vicki B.
Ocean Springs, MS
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Once again, got GREAT help from Allen Hyundai. Got an oil change etc....but they also taught us how to do things that I hadn't figured out. They are always patient and kind!!
DAWN D H. from Allen Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

John K.
Kiln, MS
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
Gary and Dawn are great to deal with. We are pleased with the service tech.
DAWN D H. from Allen Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

CA
Cynthia A.
Laurel, MS
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Since I've gotten my car, I haven't taken it anywhere else. I love that the staff is always friendly and ready to help! Would recommend to anyone.
DAWN D H. from Allen Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Linda T.
The service and employees
Awesome
GARY L S. from Allen Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thanks so much for being loyal to us

Lisa B.
Helpful, friendly service
I like the way they prioritize the things that need to be done to the vehicle and the fact that on things that can be simply fixed, like with a zip tie instead of a new part that costs a lot, they actually will try it first, especially when it makes no sense to start putting brand new parts on an older car. To me, that is helpful and I can spend that money on things that actually keep the car running.

Charlotte S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Always Great Service
Thank you Gary and staff for pulling my car under cover out of the rain for me. Unexpected and appreciated!

HF

Diamondhead, MS
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/04/2019 Category: Service
service department
Service department works very hard to please the customer.
DAWN D H. from Allen Hyundai responded on 04/05/2019

Debra B.
Jackson, AL
2018 Hyundai Accent
04/03/2019 Category: Service
oil change
they were quick and changed my oil but I was disappointed that they did not vacuum the entire front and back floorboards out like they did my last oil change/when I seen that only my front drivers side was vacuumed I went back in and talked to the man at the service counter and I was told that they only vacuum out the drivers side floorboard now/that new owners have taken over and they do not allow this /that they consider it a detail/I had my mother and sister with me and I was bragging that my car was going to look good when they got through-that the vacuuming part was an extra special touch that this business did for oil changes/they said no oil change place does that/ they were disappointed with me/I still would recommend this business to a friend as they are quick and reasonably priced
GARY L S. from Allen Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Suzanne B.
Long Beach, MS
2000 Hyundai Sonata
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service and professional advise
I came in for routine maintenance and an oil change. Dawn explained that my oil pan gasket needed replacing and another part related to my passenger axel also needed replacing. Dawn explained everything to me, making it easy for me to agree to get the repairs done. I have complete confidence in Allen Hyundai's Service Department. Dawn and Gary have always been kind and professional in helping me to keep my vehicles roadworthy and safe. Dawn helped communicate with my warranty company, which greatly reduced the overall cost. She looked out for me as a person and as a customer. Yep, I tell friends and family, this is the place to get great service from professionals who treat you like good neighbors!
DAWN D H. from Allen Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

thank you we do our best to make sure our customers are satitfied

Robin B.
Long Beach, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2019 Category: Service
customer service for scheduled maintenance
i was treated respectfully; the service didn't take very long at all; i felt the service pro that waited on me was being honest. i believe the auto techs did a great job, thorougly checked out my concerns beyond normal maintenance.
only problem was they were unable to complete one issue i had, even though the person who set up my order and appointment request did not let me know the issue could not be repaired on a saturday. i was told the part i needed would be ordered and i would be notified that i could bring the vehicle back in-still waiting....
DAWN D H. from Allen Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

SN
Stephanie N.
Perkinston, MS
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Always great, friendly service
I have never had a bad experience her. Everyone is friendly and very help full. They always take good care of their customers.
GARY L S. from Allen Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thanks for being a loyal customer

LH
Lynda H.
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Amazing!
Great costumer service! They go over and beyond to make sure everything’s perfect!
GARY L S. from Allen Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thanks for the kind words we will always
treat you great

Biloxi, MS
2007 Hyundai Accent
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Love the Service Department.
Don't mind surveys but hate being forced to write comments to complete the survey.
DAWN D H. from Allen Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Laura G.
Pass Christian, MS
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance Appointment
Easy to make an appointment. Service is friendly, prompt and efficient.
DAWN D H. from Allen Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019