AG

DONNA H.
Porsche 911
01/13/2021
Their expertise in Porsche technology
We have extreme confidence in Randall and his team and are always happy with the service!

MARY ANNE B.

BRIAN J.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
12/26/2020
Always great
Easy to work with from begining to end.

Mercedes-Benz E350
12/22/2020
Friendly service
I was greeted with friendly staff and Randy was honest and effiecient.

JIM B.
12/17/2020
Secure
Great service. Quick, attentive and attention to detail. You feel secure that your vehicle is as good as it SHOULD be when you pick it up.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Cadillac CTS
12/17/2020
Great Work
Even though the service is great, I had only one small problem

I forgot my Vaseline...lol

Mike

MEGAN C.
Audi Q7
12/11/2020
customer service.
Great customer service. Very friendly and helpful. Not to mention very quick turn around time for the service my car needed. Highly recommend!

LN
LINDA N.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/08/2020
Fast & professional
Took a quick look and let me know right away what I was looking at

JOHN W.
Volkswagen New Beetle
11/25/2020
Thorough
I was admittedly at first taken aback by the repairs that were needed. Everyone I spoke to were straight forward and actually called to update when they said they would. Upon picking up my vehicle , I was amazed that little noises that started at a different shop were gone. Every one of my concerns was addressed. Owning a German car it was very reassuring that the tech who worked on my car and handed me the keys upon receipt was German. Very pleased.

JIM M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/23/2020
Diagnostics
The staff was very cordial and went in-depth to explain my vehicle’s situation.

SHEILA H.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/21/2020
Great experience
Owner was very pleasant and kept me updated on my vehicle the whole time they had it by text messages. I was able to get my Range Rover in immediately. Every other place I checked with did not want to work on Land Rovers. The lady in the office was also very nice and friendly. She even stayed about 15 after closing to wait for me to be able to pick my vehicle up.

PF
PATRICK F.
Mercedes-Benz GL
11/20/2020
Gl450 service
Randy and his team got my vehicle in and out in a very timely manner.

KL
KATHY L.
Ocean Springs, MS
11/19/2020
BMW repair
I Love this place. You couldn’t find a better place to take your vehicle if u tried. Mr Randall is the most knowledgeable man about cars. I would never take my BMW anywhere but to him.

MELANIE P.
Long Beach, MS
Buick LaCrosse
11/14/2020
A completely trustworthy company...
I do recommend Randall's Aurohaus to all of my friends...