Cadillac SRX

David S.
Pass Christian, MS
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/06/2018
Prompt service. Willingness to work until it’s right
I appreciate the quick service and personal toucg

Porsche Panamera
11/05/2018

PN
PHONG N.
Audi Q7
11/02/2018
Honesty and great Customer Service
Randalls Autohaus treated us first time customer as if we were coming to them for years! I took my Audi Q7 in for service because of a check engine light. I have went to the Audi dealership 2 times for the same issue and they kept telling me they fixed the problem! Keep in mind each time there was a service charge of $150. And several hours waiting! So after being fed up at the dealership a friend recommended Randall’s Autohaus. I took my car in for service and they were able to tell me in 10 minutes exactly why my check engine light was coming on! The problem was a vacuum hose and Randall’s fixed the problem within a day!

MIKE L.
Thibodaux, LA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/02/2018
Top notch expert service at very reasonable prices. I trust Randall’s to service my three vehicles and have no problem driving 70 miles to their shop.

John S.
Saucier, MS
11/01/2018
Always reliable
Randall’s knowledge is always impressive. They have swiftly diagnosed every problem I’ve ever had with spot on accuracy each time. They tell me my best options for my budget and do solid work.

JJ
JOHN J.
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/31/2018
Awesome service and great price.
I've used Randall's twice now since moving to the area from Alabama. It's so hard to find a great non dealer option for Volkswagen service. Last time I used one in Alabama they put a part back in backwards after an oil change and the oil drained out while my son was driving to school. Could not be more pleased. A much better option for my VW than the local dealer. Better waiting room. Better price. Uses the best German synthetic oil and parts. Randall's specializes in European automobiles so you can have confidence your car is being serviced right.

AE
Aubrey E.
Gautier, MS
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/26/2018
Best Mercedes repair shop on coast.
Customer service is great. The Lady behind the counter is very efficient and the mechanics are very careful with your car. Their service is very good. I would recommenr this place to everyone.

JAMES C.
Porsche 911 Carrera
They really care!
Trustworthy and very upfront with issues and cost.

DARIUS C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Good service as always
Randalls it worth it, the local dealers don’t care about looking out for the customer. Randalls does.

10/25/2018
Toyota service
I only take my Tundra to Randall's. I feel lost in the shuffle at the big Toyota dealerships. I just like the small business feel and relationship I have with the owner.

Rusty S.
Jaguar XK8
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Rusty said his visit went smoothly.

Cadillac SRX
10/06/2018
Professional and thorough
I’ve been a customer for 10 plus years and have no complaints.

Jonathan S.
Mercedes-Benz S500
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the service was good.

Simon W.
Land Rover Range Rover
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Simon said he would recommend this business for service.

BK
BILL K.
09/27/2018
Domestic Vehicle Maintenance
My F-150 needed some routine maintenance--oil, transmission, tire balancing etc. Randall's had me in an out in no time and my vehicle has never run or handled better. I highly recommend the Autohaus for all your vehicle servicing and repairs. You won't be disappointed!

TL
TIM L.
Porsche Boxster
09/24/2018
The Porsche guy
Randy is Randy. I respect and trust him, no questions asked. The best damn Porsche guy in the south east.

09/24/2018
Randalls is THE shop to work on your fine imported vehicles.
If you own an exquisite piece of machinery like a Benz, BMW, Audi, or even a Rolls, this is your shop for maintainance and repairs. Heck, even if you have a VW, you could not find a better shop.

JOHN K.
Volvo S40
09/22/2018
The entire staff was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
I dropped off my car for repairs and was given a loaner car to utilize during the work being performed on my car. Upon completion of repairs I was given a brief on what repairs was taken and possible issues to expect in the future. I was very satisfied with the service and the professionalism of the employees!

ALLEN S.
Purvis, MS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/21/2018
Great work!
Had the top replaced on my Mini Cooper convertible and Randall’s did a wonderful job!