DONNA C.
Diamondhead, MS
Chevrolet Camaro
10/22/2020
my car is like brand new
Thank you for fixing my beautiful car.

AL
ARNETIA L.
Richton, MS
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/18/2020
Love this place
Dependable, Knowledgeable and honest people!

CG
CARL G.
Pass Christian, MS
BMW Z4
10/14/2020
Dedicated to foreign cars
My appointment was for 1 they didn't take my car till 1:30 nor get a tire off until 1:45 other than being tardy which is not a German trait the workmen did an excellent job. You need to drop off your car and not wait.

HG
HEATHER G.
Hattiesburg, MS
10/12/2020
Customer service
Love doing business with the people here!

AG
ARTHUR G.
BMW 318i
10/09/2020
Randall’s Autohaus
It’s great because they are professional, knowledgeable and solution oriented. They also
care about their customers.

CHRIS M.

KL
KATHY L.
Ocean Springs, MS
10/05/2020
Simply said, they are the best!
Mr Randall is so knowledgeable about cars! The man knows exactly what’s wrong with your car when he drives it. Yep! He actually test drive it. NO ONE does that anymore. He’s sincere, intelligent & a Very personable man.

OP
OLLIE P.
Wiggins, MS
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/28/2020
The excellent work that is performed on my vehicles.
The standards that this Auto shop maintains are so above standard, that any normal shop can not compare in quality of work and performance.

Slidell, LA
Honda Civic Sedan
09/26/2020
Personality differences affect your customers
The owner wasn’t as nice as his Receptionist or mechanic. The work was thorough and I really appreciated the mechanics kindness and work. My suggestion is the owner could work on how he shouldn’t talk about customers to his employees and think we can’t hear him.

CJ
CARMEL J.
Wiggins, MS
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/25/2020
Repairs
Will definitely tell my friends my Mercedes Benz is running even better since I took it to Randell auto knew exactly what was wrong with my Vehicle

MONIQUE P.
Houston, TX
INFINITI QX56
09/24/2020
Excellent and fast service with very fair pricing
I was visiting family for a week and decided to get some repairs done while in town. From the moment I walked through the door, I was a given the four-star treatment. They were quick to diagnose and address my cars needs in the time frame needed. I only wish I had a Randall’s Autohaus close to me

SR
Knowledgeable and friendly team
Knowledgeable and friendly team

09/12/2020
Customer service
They always do a great job with my vehicle.

DONALD M.
Biloxi, MS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/05/2020
Mini Cooper Repair
I brought my Mini in after some Squirrels decided to chew through the main emissions harness. They replaced the harness and made a few more repairs for fair price and didn’t take too long to do the work. Thanks to the whole Autohaus Team!

RODGER S.
Gautier, MS
Acura 3.2TL
09/04/2020
They kept me from buying a new motor.
I have found me a mechanic shop that knows what their doing, and it don’t take them long. The last mechanic that work on my car, he kept my car for 2mos. Randall only took a week and I’m pleased and satisfied.