GR
Gloria R.
New Orleans, LA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Gloria said the business provided a good diagnosis. The staff offered options for repairs and didn't pressure her.

DARIUS C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/22/2018
I love bringing my vehicle to this shop. It may take a while but the mechanics are very into their customers. They put a lot of attention and detail to what they do with my car and they give me a very detailed description of what’s wrong. Also they educate me of what I may be doing to cause the problem which helps me in the long run. I recommend this family owned company to anyone who wants to keep their vehicle in tip top shape. I say family Because it’s not like the big corporate companies who just get you in and out. Randalls is my spot now for anything I need.

EN
Eddie N.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said he had a good service experience.

LARRY M.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/13/2018
Most Knowledgeable
When it comes to foreign engineering, particularly Mercedes, Randy is head and shoulders above your typical mechanic; he is an automotive engineer.

TV
Timothy V.
BMW 128i
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said the service was good.

VL
V, NGOC L.
04/10/2018
A1
Quick service, no waiting time, pinpoint vehicle's problem accuracy, no guest, no may be this or that....all of those make your business so great

LLOYD M.
New Harbor, ME
INFINITI M45
04/09/2018
Infiniti M45
I was so thrilled to get my car fixed from numerous issues and your never give up tenacity is appreciated!

LYNDA M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/05/2018
I continue to drive aprx 100 miles to take my care to Randalls Autohaus as I trust their opinion and advice on service and performance of my E320. I will continue to use Randalls as my garage of choice.

BL
BOB L.
Ocean Springs, MS
04/04/2018
details
What marks the work of Randalls' is their attention to detail. this helps because there is often more busted on your car than you have spotted from behind the steering wheel. Once the hood is up, Randalls is at their best. Thorough and comprehensive.

JOSHUA T.
Porsche Cayman
03/29/2018
Very professional service they did a great job with my Cayman S

PC
Pat C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the business serviced his vehicle fast, because he was in a hurry.

Meredith S.
River Falls, WI
03/24/2018
Thank you!
I really appreciate all that Randalls Autohaus has done for me in helping to keep my father's car in good shape. I would absolutely recommend this business to anyone!! Thanks for all that you do!

MATT D.
Land Rover Range Rover
03/23/2018
Amazing customer service!
Randall and his entire staff are very professional and friendly. I’ve been going to Randall’s for years and highly recommend them.

HL
Hayes L.
Jaguar XK8
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Hayes said except for the price, he's treated fairly.

DESIREE M.
03/21/2018
Only Place to Go
I will not take my car anywhere else! I enjoy Randall and his wealth of knowledge. Sometimes I think he enjoys working on my car more than I love driving It! Thank you always Randall and staff!!

STEVEN H.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/21/2018
Always are helpful and they do good work.
As the title says, they always are helpful and do good work. You can't ask for more than that.

LK
Lucius K.
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Lucius said he will return to the business the next time his vehicle needs servicing. The employees were friendly and the receptionist was especially pleasant to deal with.

EC
Eric C.
Norcross, GA
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Crystal. She said they took her in right away and did a good job.

MARY K L.
03/20/2018
THE SERVICE, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY STAFF MADE MY VISIT WOWRTH WHILE.
Excellent service and on the spot service.

Darren R.
Mississippi
Mercedes-Benz E63
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Darren said the staff did a great job.