CHANTHA S.
Biloxi, MS
Mazda CX-9
06/10/2021
Professionalism, Expertise and Friendly.
Very helpful and informative with any issues pertaining to your vehicle.

GC
GAYLE C.
05/30/2021
Mazda repair

Roberta C.
Gretna, LA
Dodge Sprinter
05/29/2021
EXCELLENT SERVICE -- SUPER KNOWLEDGEABLE!!!
We were on a trip and had car problems. After many phone calls, we found Randall's. What a great blessing! They helped us out and we felt REALLY good that they knew our unusual vehicle and could repair it. Very fair price for such expert work! And they are super professional! Also, the shop and waiting lounge is super clean. We've already recommended them to others. We will be back for more excellent service. A very personalThank you to Randy and Serge (the mechanic) and your office manager!!!

Diberville, MS
05/27/2021
Audi a/c compressor replacement
Had a 2005 Audi A4 a/c compressor replaced. The front of the house secretary was very professional and the gentlemen long side of her was very helpful with scheduling the delivery of my parts and provided an accurate timeline for the repair. So far everything has been great and the a/c feels good. Also they accidentally removed my wipers, that needed replaced, and broke them. They order me a free pair and installed them as well, thank you for going the extra mile when you didn’t have to. One minor improvement would be to follow up phone calls. I would 100% come back. You were able to fit me in your busy schedule and I didn’t have to wait a month or more like the name brand dealership.

MILTON W.
Mercedes-Benz S350
05/27/2021
They treat me and my car with great respect.
My car is an antique. Things break and they're not quickly or easily repairable. Randalls likes working on my car, and they do a great job. That's why I take my car to them.

LR
LEROY R.
Semmes, AL
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/23/2021
Professionals
Randall’s Autohaus is the best auto repair shops is the that I have ever dealt with

TJ
Tiffany J.
05/21/2021
Will never be returning to this facility.
I initially took my car in to Randalls for damage to my undercarriage and a coolant leak.

After two months I brought it back and they told me that my car was leaking coolant
and a new water pump needed to be installed. I then reminded them that they were the ones that replaced it two months ago. Therefore the proceeded to fix it without any additional cost. However after receiving my car back, I was driving 2 days later it stalled out on the highway. I then had to get a tow truck to tow it back to the facility because it would not turn start up. About 4 days later I receive a call saying that the motor went out. I have a 2017 Audi A4 that I haven't even had a year with 24,000 miles on it. How would a motor on that new of vehicle go out so quickly? Well, after doing some research, it clearly states that If a car mechanic does not install the water pump correctly then it can cause the motor to fail. So my warranty company after 2 weeks finally sent Randalls the motor. Fidelity Warranty gave Randalls 18hours of labor to put in the motor because that is how long it should take an experienced facility like this one to perform this job. It ended up taking them over a week before they finished the job. When I finally go to pick up my car after 31 days of it being worked on, the owner states that the steering rack needs to be replaced, which has not been on any of the diagnostic test run by Audi, Carmax, or Randalls before they started all this work. Not satisfied at all. Will never bring my car back..

GM
GEORGE M.
Mercedes-Benz SL
05/13/2021
Nice folks with honest value
Took my car here for a second opinion after the dealer service evaluation. Saved about 50%

JOHN D.
Jaguar S-TYPE
05/13/2021
Superb Service!
My first exposure to this business was by the owner himself, Randall Field. He was cordial, friendly and a true gentleman. He was also a man of his word. The service was outstanding and the estimate was exactly what I paid. These folks are genuine professionals who take pride in their work! Perhaps the best repair facility I ever patronized!

AC
ALMA C.
Subaru Crosstrek
05/10/2021
They found the problem and were honest about it
I had no clue what was going on when my car stopped working. I had it towed there going through repair pal. They found the problem, gave me recommendations, answered my questions and repaired my car. It is running perfectly now.

OP
OLLIE P.
Wiggins, MS
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/06/2021
Their Service.
The repairs are what you wanted and they are completed by professionals. You do not have to worry, the job will be completed with high grade parts. I am sold.

05/05/2021
HORRIBLE
overcharged. overpriced. could not fix car properly

ANDRES M.
Diamondhead, MS
05/04/2021
2013 Toyota Prius
I came here for my car for radio replacement. Nice shop, very pro and just like all shops should be. Keep up the good job. Just add me as a regular customer.

AE
Aubrey E.
Gautier, MS
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
04/28/2021
Little yellow car
Best place on coast to have work done.

JOE S.
Long Beach, MS
MINI Cooper Coupe
04/19/2021
Awesome people to work with!!
It’s an exceptional business. In all areas.Courteous, pleasant and very knowledgeable. Will recommend to everyone.