PW
PETE W.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/11/2018
Superb service
Once again Randy’s people went the extra mile to help us. I wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

RT
RUFUS T.
Mercedes-Benz S600
07/07/2018
Serving My 2007 S-Class S600 Mercedes-Benz
Randall's Autohaus Has kept my car on the Road. Sure some things on this car are expensive, but I knew that, before I bought the car.

Joseph W.
Diberville, MS
07/03/2018
Fixed my 2005 SL500
I recently bought a 2005 Mercedes SL500. I read online that this car will need constant care so I bought an extended service plan. It blew a lower rear support arm before the service plan will kick in. The dealership, Ethan Hunt Automotive in Mobile, AL, was kind enough to pay over 80% of the repair bill and Randall's Autohaus performed the repair as I live in D'Iberville, MS. D'Iberville is 54 miles from Mobile, AL. Kudos to both businesses. Randy and his tech did a superb job on my car at a reasonable cost. They have a good reputation and are very knowledgeable of German cars. I recommend them and Ethan Hunt Automotive in Mobile. I hope they will work together for a great solution for local import buyers/owners.

GM
Gary M.
Cadillac CTS
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Gary said this business was on point with what needed to be done and the service was really good. They explained what was needed to be done to his vehicle, to help it become official. He will be back for more work.

BT
BRANDI T.
06/12/2018
Quality of service
Randall’s Autohaus went above and beyond to make sure our truck was in tip top condition. They washed and cleaned the truck inside and out. Changed the bearings, replaced break pads, and so much more! Thank you for taking great care of our automobile and insuring many more miles to come!

Marcus W.
Petal, MS
Acura TL
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Marcus said the business provides the best service he has had anywhere in the city.

PW
PETE W.
05/28/2018
They are the best.
They care about your car like nobody else. I have always had first rate service and they make you feel like family.

TW
TIM W.
05/28/2018
528xi smoking
The technicians identified the problem, and fixed first time around. Very Happy!

GR
Gloria R.
New Orleans, LA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Gloria said the business provided a good diagnosis. The staff offered options for repairs and didn't pressure her.

DARIUS C.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/22/2018
I love bringing my vehicle to this shop. It may take a while but the mechanics are very into their customers. They put a lot of attention and detail to what they do with my car and they give me a very detailed description of what’s wrong. Also they educate me of what I may be doing to cause the problem which helps me in the long run. I recommend this family owned company to anyone who wants to keep their vehicle in tip top shape. I say family Because it’s not like the big corporate companies who just get you in and out. Randalls is my spot now for anything I need.

EN
Eddie N.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said he had a good service experience.

LARRY M.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/13/2018
Most Knowledgeable
When it comes to foreign engineering, particularly Mercedes, Randy is head and shoulders above your typical mechanic; he is an automotive engineer.

TV
Timothy V.
BMW 128i
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said the service was good.

VL
V, NGOC L.
04/10/2018
A1
Quick service, no waiting time, pinpoint vehicle's problem accuracy, no guest, no may be this or that....all of those make your business so great

LLOYD M.
New Harbor, ME
INFINITI M45
04/09/2018
Infiniti M45
I was so thrilled to get my car fixed from numerous issues and your never give up tenacity is appreciated!

LYNDA M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/05/2018
I continue to drive aprx 100 miles to take my care to Randalls Autohaus as I trust their opinion and advice on service and performance of my E320. I will continue to use Randalls as my garage of choice.

BL
BOB L.
Ocean Springs, MS
04/04/2018
details
What marks the work of Randalls' is their attention to detail. this helps because there is often more busted on your car than you have spotted from behind the steering wheel. Once the hood is up, Randalls is at their best. Thorough and comprehensive.

JOSHUA T.
Porsche Cayman
03/29/2018
Very professional service they did a great job with my Cayman S

PC
Pat C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the business serviced his vehicle fast, because he was in a hurry.

Meredith S.
River Falls, WI
03/24/2018
Thank you!
I really appreciate all that Randalls Autohaus has done for me in helping to keep my father's car in good shape. I would absolutely recommend this business to anyone!! Thanks for all that you do!