JOE M.
Long Beach, MS
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/17/2019
Work done on Mercedes
I was very impressed by the front desk all the way to the mechanic. I was greeted in a professional manner, Mr Randy answered my questions without judging my lack of knowledge on my vehicle. His mechanic was clean and immediately started to work on my car. They also had zero grease inside my vehicle like so many shops do. I will use only this establishment from now on.

CP
CAROLYN P.
Waveland, MS
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/16/2019
Awesome experience
I brought my 12 Mercedes GLK in for some work. Randy conducted the inspection. He had an awesome sense of humor. When they completed the inspection he sent me a text message with a link that explained all the necessary repairs. The link included pictures of the parts and explanations of repair. My vehicle was repaired in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Randall’s Autohaus.

Mercedes-Benz GLS
10/15/2019
the very best of service
i was very pleased with all aspects of my experience at randalls. they were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. the facility was also spotless reception, restroom and garage area.

JIMMY T.
10/15/2019
Extremely pleased!
I wouldn't even know where to start... We are so grateful to Randall's Autohaus for their kindness and support in doing the work for us that they performed on our car. They are friendly and extremely professional and competent. They have our vote! Thanks again.

PW
PETE W.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/14/2019
I received fast friendly service as always. I wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else.

BN
BRAD AND JESSICA N.
Volkswagen GTI
10/14/2019
Great Work
Always quality work on my VW. I won’t take my car anywhere else. And ill be bringing my wife’s Jetta in soon for maintenance. This is the only place we’ll take our cars.

VJ
VINCENT J.
Pascagoula, MS
BMW 128i
10/10/2019
Excellent customer service and timely repairs with fair pricing
Excellent customer service and timely repairs with fair pricing.

AW

KL
KATHY L.
Ocean Springs, MS
10/08/2019
Absolute BEST place to take car.
Mr. Randall is one of the nicest men I’ve ever met. You can just sense his expertise in repairing cars. I have taken my BMW to a lot of different places & this is by far the best place I’ve ever been on the Coast. I would highly recommend if you are having problems with your car take it there!!!!!!

KAREN S.
Pass Christian, MS
Porsche Cayenne
easy!
They give great service and do it quickly. Everyone at Randall’s makes auto service, maintenance and repair as convenient as possible at a reasonable price.

MICHELLE M.
Gautier, MS
Mercedes-Benz ML430
Great and honest
They are very honest and help me with my car.

EW
EDWARD W.
Pensacola, FL
10/03/2019
On time service , will visit about all steps in the repairs.Very happy with there work
No job to big no job to small.Almost always keeps in touch ready to discus your concerns .
Price is always shared and open for your comfort. Nice clean and comfortable waiting area. Sometimes parts may need to be ordered, so best to have a full understanding over the phone or in person.no need for a unwanted surprised out come!

Volkswagen Jetta
10/02/2019
Best shop on the coast

STEVE W.
09/28/2019
TR6 Alignment
Drove up at 0900 for appt , they took car right away and did a great job on the alignment. I had just installed adjustable trailing arm links and, being different, thought it would be tough. They had no problem with it and I was out in nominal time. Thanks

AP
ADRIAN P.
San Antonio, TX
BMW M4
09/25/2019
I’ve been to Randalls Autohaus twice since moving to Gulfport. Each time, I’ve left satisfied with the quality of work and attention to detail given to my vehicles. Basic maintenance was performed on one of my vehicles, and some aftermarket work done on the second. What I appreciate most, is that each time there has been some concern or additional information needed I’ve received a phone call from Randall himself. He takes his time to explain any complications or provide recommendations for anything unforeseen. I definitely recommend bringing your vehicle to Randalls....especially if it’s a European car...it would be a disservice not to.

GR
GINO R.
09/24/2019
Estimate for service
Called in for estimate, took time to hear my story on my BMW 550i , gave me a quote over the phone. Returned call upon returning from lunch. Need a starter replaced, explained the level of difficulty, will follow up when work is completed.

MIKE C.

Diberville, MS
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/20/2019
Great!
Always happy with Randall’s!

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/18/2019
Randy provided excellent consultation and advise on a Mercedes SL

JOSHUA S.
Long Beach, MS
09/06/2019
Customer service kings
We have been using Randalls for years every time they always take care of us. Becky is very helpful each time we make an appointment. Great customer service every time. We have recommended Randalls many times and will continue to in the future.