JJ
JODY J.
04/03/2020
Fair prices and honest
Good price and great service as always

GJ

ZAK S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/01/2020
Nice and helpful staff
Went in blind not knowing what my issues were, and Randy quickly diagnosed the issues, and resolved them in a timely manner. The quality speaks for its self.

Mercedes-Benz C350
03/21/2020
Nice touch to cap off a pleasant service experience
I pulled into the parking lot to pick up my car, looked around and couldn't immediately identify it. There were lots of MB 350's around. I paid, picked up my keys, hit the door and my remote. Turns out I walked right passed it to get in the front door and the reason I didn't recognize it is Randy had it washed, looked like wax too and a complete interior vacuum and wipe down. Nice touch to cap off a pleasant service experience.

CP
CHIP P.
Pascagoula, MS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/20/2020
Honest and reliable
When dropped my car off, they were very cordial and answered my questions. Between that afternoon and two days later, the virus scare started. I was contacted about my car with the diagnosis. We were able to maintain our social distance and still did business.

JENNIFER L.
03/19/2020
Saved my car... again
Mr. Randy and his crew always take the extra time to make sure that not only is the job done right, but to look beyond for any other signs of trouble. I always have a pleasant experience and feel that I am treated fairly.

PW
PETE W.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/18/2020
I always get great, friendly service here. Randy and the guys are just terrific!

Land Rover LR4
03/14/2020
Excellent Service.
Randy is very knowledgeable. I drove a LR4 Land Rover and I’ve been told their very difficult to work on. But, Randall did a great job on my vehicle. I’ve found a great local European mechanic service.

BG
Bill G.
Clinton, MS
03/11/2020
Job well done
Again Randall's did an excellent job installing brakes and belt to my BMW 330ci thank you and will return for further maintenance in the future.

AL
ANABELL L.
Ocean Springs, MS
03/11/2020
Ac and couls
Their work was professional and they’re did a great job, thank you so much.

PK
Paige K.
03/08/2020
Will recommend and return
For those sensitive to the crass garage side manner of the EXPERT diagnostic and care Professional, our tendency is to appreciate the affordability and expertise over "bedside manner" any day. In our experience, if you shoot straight with Randall, he'll shoot straight with you. I would most definitely recommend this Autohaus to anyone in need of vehicle repair or servicing.

JOEL W.
Diamondhead, MS
Land Rover LR2
03/06/2020
They know what they are doing !!!
I have been using Randall’s for over 3 years, and have total trust when they work on my vehicle. Great service and Randy knows what he’s doing!

JP K.
Gulfport, MS
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/05/2020
Family friendly
Highly recommend for all your car needs.

Pass Christian, MS

Bill G.
Diamondhead, MS
03/04/2020
Excellent work
Again Randals’s did an excellent job replacing my brakes and belt. Thanks for taking good care of my vehicle.