RICK W.
BMW 128i
01/21/2019
Expert professional service done by true professionals
Randall exceeded my expectations and the final bill was less than quoted ! I’m new to Gulfport and glad that I found this shop to service my BMW. I will return for all my service needs.

EM
EDDY M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/19/2019
Very knowledgeable repair.
Randy goes by the book, if it needs repaired he will do it. Nice shop and friendly staff.

FL
FRANK AND DONNA L.
Mandeville, LA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/13/2019
Everyone is is very knowledgeable about foreign cars and the staff is very friendly!

RANDY H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/08/2019
Thanks Randall great job!
Everyone was very courteous and profession.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 01/09/2019

Randy, we really strive to take care of our customers and I'm so glad to hear you are happy with our service! Thank you!

GA
GEORGE A.
Diamondhead, MS
01/04/2019
Trust worthy and detail oriented.
Have had quite a few mechanics over the years and Randall is at the top of that list. Work is always exactly as ordered and timely.

AJ
ANITA J.
01/04/2019
Great company
Very good with customers and with the work.

SL
SCOTT L.
Picayune, MS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/03/2019
Another success
I took my ailing Mini Cooper to Randalls and now it runs like a sewing machine. Thanks again!
Randall F., Owner from Randalls Autohaus responded on 01/04/2019

We appreciate your business, Scott! Thank you!

John S.
Saucier, MS
01/01/2019
Clear and concise diagnosis
I always receive a clear and concise diagnosis, my issues are always resolved within the prices quoted to me, and most importantly I always receive outstanding costumer service and appreciation for loyalty. There is no way I’d take my BMW anywhere else.

MARVIN M.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
MINI Cooper Coupe
12/23/2018
My. Mini Doc
Fast, efficient, and professional!

RL
ROBERT L.
Lincoln Town Car
12/17/2018
Battery Charge & Check
Appreciate the great service on charging and checking out the Lincoln’s battery.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for the five stars, Robert! We always love seeing you when you're in town.

JEFF S.
Pass Christian, MS
12/14/2018
What an amazing group of people. If you have a problem with your German car do not bother taking it anywhere but Randall’s.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 12/14/2018

Jeff, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience. We  appreciate your business!

PM
PAUL M.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/10/2018
Great personal service
Top product knowledge, know how and customer accommodation.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 12/14/2018

Paul, thank you for the five-stars and thank you for your business!

MT
MEGAN T.
12/08/2018
Always great service and good prices at Randall’s

Thank you, Megan!

LEONARD S.
Porsche Boxster
12/07/2018
Friendly, and on time
Had them put new tires on my Porsche. Did a great job and was done quickly.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 12/14/2018

We appreciate the review!

JOEL W.
Diamondhead, MS
Land Rover LR2
12/05/2018
Excellent service and very knowledgeable
We moved to the coast 3 years ago and wanted someone that knew what they were doing. It’s great to have people who care about doing the job right, honesty & dependable!
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 12/14/2018

Wow! Thank you so much for the great review, Joel!

JOHN K.
Volvo S40
12/02/2018
The entire staff was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
I've been to three or four other international businesses and was not happy with the service; however, I'm very happy with the service received at Randalls Autohaus. I like the way all issues are explained to me prior to any maintenance is performed on my car.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 12/14/2018

John, thank you so much for posting such a nice review!

Humble, TX
Land Rover Range Rover
11/30/2018
Got the job done!
Would have given 5 stars but had to bring my vehicle back to the shop and repair took a bit longer than expected. Overall great shop and service and Randy will get the job done.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 12/14/2018

We appreciate the review!

SL
SCOTT L.
Picayune, MS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/30/2018
Professional, friendly, thorough. See you Monday with the next one

ROBERT B.
11/29/2018
So easy to work with staff to have your auto fixed
I have an older Benz that is hard to find folks that know what to do to fix a problem. Randall’s was right on when taking care of my problem. Easy to get in and work completed when promised.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you, Robert! Your review is very important to us and we appreciate every opportunity to serve you!

PW
PETE W.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/29/2018
They always provide friendly professional service. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.
Rebecca W., Gate Keeper from Randalls Autohaus responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you! We love it when you stop by the shop!