LOUIS S.
Volvo XC60
11/23/2019
I am always impressed by the quality and efficiency of your business
Randalls Autohaus is top-notch! The service performed on my Volvo was done quickly by highly skilled technicians AND within the estimate that had been provided to me beforehand. I would not hesitate to make Randalls my first choice for any type of repairs, and would also highly recommend them to anyone. Big thanks!

RL
Robert L.
Mississippi
Jaguar S-TYPE
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the employees were very professional and quick. He came in without an appointment yet they made time to assess the situation and quickly handled and took care of it at that moment.

JIM C.
Picayune, MS
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/17/2019
Very professional, exceeds expectations
The gradual buildup of diesel exhaust residue in the intricate exhaust plumbing of my so called "clean" diesel necessarily made for an extensive (i.e. expensive) repair. However, I thought Randy's pricing was more than fair. Moreover, Randy is obviously a perfectionist, and seems to settle for nothing less than a first rate job.

SYLVIA W.
11/16/2019
New/Now Forever Customer
I recently purchased a used BMW X3 and was looking for a mechanic shop who will be honest and tell me exactly what's wrong with my vehicle and not a whole lot extra just for $$. I received just that from Randall's Autohaus 🤗I was not waiting around for days for a diagnostics, instead in a week my car was fixed with only the diagnostic repairs. Mr Randy himself spoke to me and gave me the diagnostic report.
I am a New and now Forever Customer of Randall's Autohaus
Very Satiesfied⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

KL
KATHY L.
11/15/2019
Mr Randall is a wonderful, kind, personable man who knows everything there is to know about cars.
I love this place! I love Mr Randall. I love the dear lady who works in office. The mechanics are so nice & knowledgeable. You could eat off the floors where the cars are worked on. It’s a beautiful area & so neat & organized. It’s just the best place I’ve ever been to have my car taken care of. I couldn’t believe they washed my car! Oh my!!! I haven’t had that kind of service since I quit taking mine to BMW Dealership..

PW
PETE W.
11/12/2019
I always great great service at Randall’s. I wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else.

CAROL M.
Jaguar XJ
11/08/2019
knowledgeable
They're one of the only places that I can take my XJ8 Jag, and know they can properly take care of it. And it always comes back cleaner than I took it!

WG
WILLIAM G.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
11/07/2019
Best mechanic around.
Correct, cost effective, knowledgeable, careful and informative.

JOHN R.
Diamondhead, MS
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/01/2019
GREAT PEOPLE!
This was my second visit to Randall's. Seems like I've know Rebecca up front forever. Randy and Mason were both very helpful in explaining what was needed, completing the work, and getting me out the door for a reasonable price.

ROBYN W.
Wiggins, MS
Mercedes-Benz C250
10/25/2019
Trustworthy
My experience with Randall’s has been over and beyond my expectations! They will assist you with anything you need! Highly recommended!

JOE M.
Long Beach, MS
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/17/2019
Work done on Mercedes
I was very impressed by the front desk all the way to the mechanic. I was greeted in a professional manner, Mr Randy answered my questions without judging my lack of knowledge on my vehicle. His mechanic was clean and immediately started to work on my car. They also had zero grease inside my vehicle like so many shops do. I will use only this establishment from now on.

CP
CAROLYN P.
Waveland, MS
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/16/2019
Awesome experience
I brought my 12 Mercedes GLK in for some work. Randy conducted the inspection. He had an awesome sense of humor. When they completed the inspection he sent me a text message with a link that explained all the necessary repairs. The link included pictures of the parts and explanations of repair. My vehicle was repaired in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Randall’s Autohaus.

Mercedes-Benz GLS
10/15/2019
the very best of service
i was very pleased with all aspects of my experience at randalls. they were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. the facility was also spotless reception, restroom and garage area.

JIMMY T.
10/15/2019
Extremely pleased!
I wouldn't even know where to start... We are so grateful to Randall's Autohaus for their kindness and support in doing the work for us that they performed on our car. They are friendly and extremely professional and competent. They have our vote! Thanks again.

PW
PETE W.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/14/2019
I received fast friendly service as always. I wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else.

BN
BRAD AND JESSICA N.
Volkswagen GTI
10/14/2019
Great Work
Always quality work on my VW. I won’t take my car anywhere else. And ill be bringing my wife’s Jetta in soon for maintenance. This is the only place we’ll take our cars.

VJ
VINCENT J.
Pascagoula, MS
BMW 128i
10/10/2019
Excellent customer service and timely repairs with fair pricing
Excellent customer service and timely repairs with fair pricing.

KL
KATHY L.
10/08/2019
Absolute BEST place to take car.
Mr. Randall is one of the nicest men I’ve ever met. You can just sense his expertise in repairing cars. I have taken my BMW to a lot of different places & this is by far the best place I’ve ever been on the Coast. I would highly recommend if you are having problems with your car take it there!!!!!!

KAREN S.
Pass Christian, MS
Porsche Cayenne
10/03/2019
easy!
They give great service and do it quickly. Everyone at Randall’s makes auto service, maintenance and repair as convenient as possible at a reasonable price.

MICHELLE M.
Gautier, MS
Mercedes-Benz ML430
10/03/2019
Great and honest
They are very honest and help me with my car.