ANITA M.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/30/2020
Good people who care about the customers.
I gave this company a 5 because: 1 I was a new customer and they treated me like an old friend, 2- they didnt try to fip me off. They told me exactly what was wrong with my tire, showed it to me and explained why it could not be fixed.

MV
MARIA V.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
03/27/2020
Friendly service
Friendly service and great staff I’ll give them starts

ROBERT M.
03/24/2020
BEST IN TOWN!
Jared and staff are unquestionably the BEST auto service center in Goula. Home owned and operated, staffed with professional certified mechanics, and always willing to go the "extra mile" to ensure customer satisfaction. ALL my vehicles are serviced by Pascagoula Tire and Service Inc ... ALWAYS!

CRISTI B.
03/13/2020
Friendly staff and great service!

SUZETTE M.
GMC Yukon
03/05/2020
Very good customer service and good prices. Work always done in timely manner.

TW
Great price very professional

JANSIE B.
01/21/2020
Best for Less
Pascagoula Tire offers the best prices which are affordable to their customers. It is conveniently located and has reasonable hours. Patronizing Pascagoula Tire has been a grand privilege because of the professional, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable service of their staff. Keep up the great work!

CR
CURTIS R.
01/08/2020
Great service and Jared is super nice and helpful.

CP
CARMEN P.
Mazda CX-9
12/05/2019
Best customer service
Always a good experience, no issues , services are on point, done in a timely manner , they definitely give the extra mile to help the customer. I will always recommend Pascagoula Tire.

SUE ELLEN M.
12/03/2019
2009 Sonata
Reasonable prices and quick service. Thanks!

ROBERT M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/09/2019
Quick and Efficient
PTS comes through with excellent service again! Always great service and extremely courteous staff. Thanks!

BETSY M.
Canton, GA
10/31/2019
EXCELLENT car service & staff!!
I travel quite a bit and Pascagoula Tire has always been so great to me and has always done quality work on my car.
I can’t imagine taking my car anywhere else!
Jerad and his staff/mechanics are fantastic!!
I highly recommend Pascagoula Tire!

RODERICK B.
Professional
And efficient.....

Nissan Pathfinder
10/10/2019
Quality service all the time!
I love I can make an appointment to have my oil changed and my car is always ready when scheduled. Quality service and alway very nice. It’s the only place I will take my car. Bought my tires from them too! Best deal around.???

CRISTI B.