Cadillac DeVille
04/23/2021
Best for Less
The outstanding customer service and work performance compare to no one else on the Gulf Coast. If you are looking for the number one automotive business, look no longer. This is the best place to trust your vehicle’s mechanical needs.

BT
BILL T.
Ram 1500
04/22/2021
Same great reliable service at a fair price
Jared and his team are customer oriented to the max. It’s great to be able to take my truck to his shop, tell them what’s happening and trust what I’m told without worrying about extra & unnecessary work being performed.

CN
CYNTHIA N.
Ford Transit Connect
04/22/2021
The owner and workers are good people! Would recommend to everyone the customer service is out of this world! Any time I'm in need with my vehicle needing service they take care of me and do it right! Also just keep in mind to be patient when they get busy, you'll not be disappointed. Thank you Pascagoula Tire for the great customer service y'all provide as a team!

JOE F.
Gautier, MS
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/24/2021
quality work, professional standards
Whether it is a tire rotation or more extensive work on shocks, steering, brakes or other systems, Pascagoula Tire has never let me down. They provide accurate estimates on work to be accomplished and contact me if there are any additional costs that occur during the job performance.

03/08/2021
Best For Less
Thanks for the outstanding service you performed on our vehicle. I entrust my car in you all’s care to perform tip-top service and you all have exceeded my expectations. Keep up the good work and earning more business. Thanks again for your remarkable service.

03/04/2021
Best for less
Patronizing Pascagoula Tire is a privilege and pleasure for me always because of the outstanding customer service and proficient service I receive. They have well-skilled technicians who get the job done in a timely manner and a fully detailed diagnosis of the vehicle. You’ve earned my business for a lifetime. Keep up the good work.

MT
MIKE T.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/21/2021
Fast work and well done. Prices are reasonable and the staff are smart and friendly. All pros and no cons. I will be bringing my vehicles back.

BRAGG M.
02/12/2021
Confidence
Check engine light came on as I made my way back home from my trip. I was confident taking my truck to Pascagoula Tire and service the next day. As always Rick and Jared gave me an estimate and a firm time of getting me on the road again. I was completely confident that they would complete the repair as they had told me. I drove off of their lot once again a satisfied and confident customer. Proud to always recommend their business to my friends and family.

RE
RICHARD E.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/12/2021
New tires f250
As always although really busy New tires for my truck rcvd on time, installed when promised and rude great. Great place to do business!

Thanks

02/06/2021
Best for less
The outstanding service and professional staff keep me coming back. Pascagoula Tire is convenient because of their location, hours, prices and service. I trust them with all six of my vehicles and look forward to patronizing them.

CJ
CHARLOTTE J.
Lincoln LS
02/03/2021
Very professional
I always get great service anytime i go there.

WM

CF
CHARLES F.
01/23/2021
Professional service
Very friendly professional service!

JEFF R.
Toyota Avalon
01/21/2021
Friendly staff
Every issue with my car was thoroughly explained.

GK
GENNTTE K.
Nissan Rogue
01/15/2021
Stopped the Squealing Brakes
Call for an Afternoon Appointment
Dropped it off
Got the courtesy call, telling me my vehicle was ready
Picked up my Ride.
My power to stop never felt so safe, Thanks.