Latest Review 29 minutes ago

CARMEN P.
Mazda CX-9
12/05/2019
Best customer service
Always a good experience, no issues , services are on point, done in a timely manner , they definitely give the extra mile to help the customer. I will always recommend Pascagoula Tire.

SUE ELLEN M.
12/03/2019
2009 Sonata
Reasonable prices and quick service. Thanks!

ROBERT M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/09/2019
Quick and Efficient
PTS comes through with excellent service again! Always great service and extremely courteous staff. Thanks!

BETSY M.
Canton, GA
10/31/2019
EXCELLENT car service & staff!!
I travel quite a bit and Pascagoula Tire has always been so great to me and has always done quality work on my car.
I can’t imagine taking my car anywhere else!
Jerad and his staff/mechanics are fantastic!!
I highly recommend Pascagoula Tire!

RODERICK B.
Professional
And efficient.....

Nissan Pathfinder
10/10/2019
Quality service all the time!
I love I can make an appointment to have my oil changed and my car is always ready when scheduled. Quality service and alway very nice. It’s the only place I will take my car. Bought my tires from them too! Best deal around.👍👌💕

09/26/2019
Great job as always!

JANSIE B.
Cadillac DeVille
09/21/2019
Best for less
Pascagoula Tire offers affordable prices, quality work, outstanding customer service, and has earned my business for a lifetime.

KC
KYLE C.
Ocean Springs, MS
08/29/2019
Awesome service
They will get my reoccurring Business

LARRY B.
Gautier, MS
08/16/2019
Larry Barlows review of Pascagoula Tire
Excellent service at reasonable prices. Friendly staff.

08/15/2019
Jared and staff are always helpful and friendly!

07/19/2019
great customer service
i called them up. not only did they work me in they told me they wouldn't be able to get to til the next. but they did a rush job an it was completed by the end of the day

AJ
ANGEE J.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/17/2019
The staff is always friendly and helpful. They are very personable and efficient. Definitely the best place in town for your tire and service needs. Highly recommend.

SA
STAN A.
Gautier, MS
07/11/2019
Excellent Service!
We always receive excellent service on all of our vehicles when we go to Pascagoula Tire and Service. Honesty and integrity are their hallmarks.

JERRY F.
Chrysler 300
07/09/2019
Super
Great Great Service friendly staff has never let me down in 15 years of doing business with them

CR
CURTIS R.
07/02/2019
Great service.
They do a great job and have good PR.

CF
CHARLES F.
06/29/2019
Service on my Ford F150
Very professional service. Greeting and check in was very prompt and thorough. Notified me of needs before completing work and completed service in a very timely matter and then notified me when complete. I recommend this business.

GB
GUADALUPE B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/18/2019
Is the best place to buy new tires, we've using it every time we need to buy new tires when we going to travel, fast and comprehensive

ROBERT M.
05/29/2019
Quick and easy
Quick and easy! That’s what PTS added to my day today. I am out of town working and my wife’s car battery dies. Friends help with a jumpstart and she drives immediately to PTS . Battery replaced, warranty honored. Quick and easy!

05/10/2019