BOBBY B.
Lincoln MKS
11/12/2018
Purchased 4 tires
Friendly, professional and knowledgeable people

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/20/2018
Extra mile service
They will "make it right".

10/05/2018
Repeat Customer
I am happy to say that each time I have used Pascagoula Tire and Servive, I have had great service. It doesn't matter if I am there for an oil change, new tires, or just to see why my check engine light is on, they always treat me with great respect and do a wonderful job.

NICOLE D.
10/04/2018
personable
Pascagoula Tire has continually been very personable and caring. They take the time to understand what you need done and will call you if anything else comes up before doing the work. The work they provide has always been completed with care and on time.

CHERYL M.
Toyota Avalon
10/03/2018
Excellent service. Honest and dependable
Outstanding service

NANCY D.
09/26/2018
New tires
I have gone to Pascagoula tire several times. They have always been courteous. Called them to order a new set of tires and they had them the next day. Another time he didn’t want me drive on my bad tire so he put one of his tires on so I get home safely while he ordered one for me. My tires are not standard so no one keeps them in stock. Anyway I drive about 37 miles yo use their services

ROBERT M.
09/25/2018
Always Helpful
Jared and his staff are ALWAYS extremely helpful to point out exactly what needs repair, offering several options, and extending every possible solution. I've been a loyal customer for more than 10 years, specifically because I can always count on PTS to be fair, honest, and completely up front with their professionalism, customer care, and competitive pricing options.

BD
BOB D.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/06/2018
Truck
We recently had our truck tires rotated, our transmission fluid changed and regular maintaince work
done We are always very satisfied with the work that Pascagoula Tire and Service does for us
We have used them for many years now We are glad to have a business that cares about their customers

08/01/2018
Outstanding work
The outstanding customer service and new tires are second to none. The prices are somewhat competitive and the warranty is good. I am well pleased with Pascagoula Tire and have patronized them for years.

CT
CHARLES T.
07/10/2018
Service always great
Service is always great, they talk about what they’re gonna do, and if they run into problems they will call you and explain before just doing the work then charging you for it, will have vehicle finished in the time they said they would

Ford Expedition
05/07/2018
Outstanding customer service
The friendly customer service and their outstanding service are second to none. Keep up the good work!

RICK B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/07/2018
Honest, good work
Jared and his team do a good job. They have always been honest with me. I've brought my van to them in the past asking if i needed new brakes. They told me no. They may not be the cheapest, but I'm happy with their work. I took my van somewhere else to replace the window motor (because they were cheaper), and they crossed the wires to my power mirrow, and almost burned up the mirrow motor.

DT
DEBORAH T.
04/25/2018
Service is great and owner honest and helpful
Pascagoula Service Center has reasonable prices, great customer service and do great work on vehicle.
Deborah

IJ
IRA J.
04/20/2018
Good service and expertise in there job
Good job great service for a good quality product with expert knowledge on installation and back there service and product

MARGARET G.
GMC Yukon
04/18/2018
Thanks again for all your hard work
Thanks again

CP
CHARLOTTE P.
03/28/2018
5stars really they are more because they are nice people.
Jared and team are very professional and nice to all the customer that comes thru their doors.

Ford Expedition
03/15/2018
Best service
Keep up the good work

RICHARD M.
03/11/2018
Blown tire.
Helped me get my tire off when I was stranded.

CR
CURTIS R.
03/09/2018
Serviced and tires rotated
Great service and I always feel my business is appreciated.

NICOLE D.
01/28/2018
Courtesy
Every time I have been to Pascagoula they have been extremely courtesy, helpful in advising you what is needed for your vehicle. I am extremely satisfied with their work quality.