05/07/2018
Outstanding customer service
The friendly customer service and their outstanding service are second to none. Keep up the good work!

RICK B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/07/2018
Honest, good work
Jared and his team do a good job. They have always been honest with me. I've brought my van to them in the past asking if i needed new brakes. They told me no. They may not be the cheapest, but I'm happy with their work. I took my van somewhere else to replace the window motor (because they were cheaper), and they crossed the wires to my power mirrow, and almost burned up the mirrow motor.

DT
DEBORAH T.
04/25/2018
Service is great and owner honest and helpful
Pascagoula Service Center has reasonable prices, great customer service and do great work on vehicle.
Deborah

IJ
IRA J.
04/20/2018
Good service and expertise in there job
Good job great service for a good quality product with expert knowledge on installation and back there service and product

MARGARET G.
GMC Yukon
04/18/2018
Thanks again for all your hard work
Thanks again

CP
CHARLOTTE P.
03/28/2018
5stars really they are more because they are nice people.
Jared and team are very professional and nice to all the customer that comes thru their doors.

03/15/2018
Best service
Keep up the good work

RICHARD M.
03/11/2018
Blown tire.
Helped me get my tire off when I was stranded.

CR
CURTIS R.
03/09/2018
Serviced and tires rotated
Great service and I always feel my business is appreciated.

ND
NICOLE D.
Lucedale, MS
01/28/2018
Courtesy
Every time I have been to Pascagoula they have been extremely courtesy, helpful in advising you what is needed for your vehicle. I am extremely satisfied with their work quality.

01/23/2018
Top notch
The service was outstanding

SHANNON H.
Nissan Maxima
01/21/2018
Great people.
Very friendly and very fast.

JEFF B.
Gautier, MS
01/10/2018
Faulty ignition switch replaced
Excellent service. The staff always goes above and beyond with my vehicles . Just a great business

BRAGG M.
01/04/2018
Once again, thanks
I went by Pascagoula Tire and Service a day earlier to get an appointment for my truck to be looked at. I am a longtime customer. When asked, What was the problem I was having?" I realized that my description of the trouble was very vague and broad. I received a call on the day of the appt. and they located the problem quickly, told me the expected cost and fixed the issue in just a few hours. Once again I left satisfied with the outcome. Thanks.

IJ
IRA J.
01/02/2018
Great service at a reasonable market price with knowledgeable service hands.
Good service with fair market prices and knowledgeable service hands and they stand behind there work, and they now have a new service location on HWY 63 service Rd. to help with overflow to provide even better convenience if you don't have time to go down town Pascagoula.

12/22/2017
Outstanding customer customer
The outstanding customer service and quality of work performed are phenomenal. Keep up the good work.

SG

DARNELL C.
Jeep Cherokee
11/26/2017
tires.
i came in for a rotate and balance of my tires in my opinion all i received was the rotation i had to add air to four of my tires.

MELODIE G.
11/16/2017
Amazing Service
Due to my hectic schedule, I never seem to be able to plan many appointments very far in advance. I called the evening before and asked if there was anyway I could have my oil changed in the morning because I was going on a trip. They said that was no problem to bring it. I have never been pressured to purchase extra items like some places I have gone. If they recommend getting something replaced I know that I truly need it. They are very henest and friendly too. I found out that they have opened a second location as well closer to my home on highway 63. I love keeping my business local and that makes it even easier to do so. I definitely recommend going there for all of your car's needs.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/04/2017
Always great prices and fast service . Very dependable.