BD
BOB D.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/21/2021
New Tires
We Love doing business with hometown people and Pascagoula Tire always does a Great job We have used them for years and always happy with everything They are consistently busy, so be sure and call ahead of time, but this speaks well for them to get that much work 🤗. Thank you Jered, Rick and each one who works here

BRAGG M.
07/06/2021
Took care if a problem
Dropped off vehicle the night before with a simple explanation of the problem. Problem serviced and completed before 10 a.m. the next day. Was notified it was ready for pick up. Great service, as usual.

DAVID C.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
07/03/2021
Honest, Appreciation and Quality
If you guys don’t use Pascagoula Tire and Service, Inc. for your tire and other vehicle repair needs you should go see Jared Ladner and his guys today. My Rover had a litany of issues. Jared and his team did it for a TON less than the dealership wanted and it’s quality work.

I’ve known Jared for nearly 20 years now. He’s one of the most honest businessmen I have ever known and he appreciates your business. You will never get out of his shop without him THANKING you.

CL
CHRIS L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/30/2021
Fantastic as always!
Jared and the staff are always very courteous and do fantastic work. Never had any issues and a pleasure to do business with.

SHARON S.
Toyota Tundra
05/17/2021
the customer service and the work they provide.
Every time I need something done they provide me great service. They have great customer service and great employees. I would and have recommend they business to family and friends.
Wonderful owner and awesome group of work just can't get any better. Thanks for all you do!!!!!!

CRISTI B.
05/08/2021
Oil change and tire rotation
Excellent service as always!

Cadillac DeVille
04/23/2021
Best for Less
The outstanding customer service and work performance compare to no one else on the Gulf Coast. If you are looking for the number one automotive business, look no longer. This is the best place to trust your vehicle’s mechanical needs.

BT
BILL T.
Ram 1500
04/22/2021
Same great reliable service at a fair price
Jared and his team are customer oriented to the max. It’s great to be able to take my truck to his shop, tell them what’s happening and trust what I’m told without worrying about extra & unnecessary work being performed.

CN
CYNTHIA N.
Ford Transit Connect
04/22/2021
The owner and workers are good people! Would recommend to everyone the customer service is out of this world! Any time I'm in need with my vehicle needing service they take care of me and do it right! Also just keep in mind to be patient when they get busy, you'll not be disappointed. Thank you Pascagoula Tire for the great customer service y'all provide as a team!

JOE F.
Gautier, MS
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/24/2021
quality work, professional standards
Whether it is a tire rotation or more extensive work on shocks, steering, brakes or other systems, Pascagoula Tire has never let me down. They provide accurate estimates on work to be accomplished and contact me if there are any additional costs that occur during the job performance.

03/08/2021
Best For Less
Thanks for the outstanding service you performed on our vehicle. I entrust my car in you all’s care to perform tip-top service and you all have exceeded my expectations. Keep up the good work and earning more business. Thanks again for your remarkable service.

03/04/2021
Best for less
Patronizing Pascagoula Tire is a privilege and pleasure for me always because of the outstanding customer service and proficient service I receive. They have well-skilled technicians who get the job done in a timely manner and a fully detailed diagnosis of the vehicle. You’ve earned my business for a lifetime. Keep up the good work.

MT
MIKE T.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/21/2021
Fast work and well done. Prices are reasonable and the staff are smart and friendly. All pros and no cons. I will be bringing my vehicles back.

BRAGG M.
02/12/2021
Confidence
Check engine light came on as I made my way back home from my trip. I was confident taking my truck to Pascagoula Tire and service the next day. As always Rick and Jared gave me an estimate and a firm time of getting me on the road again. I was completely confident that they would complete the repair as they had told me. I drove off of their lot once again a satisfied and confident customer. Proud to always recommend their business to my friends and family.

RE
RICHARD E.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/12/2021
New tires f250
As always although really busy New tires for my truck rcvd on time, installed when promised and rude great. Great place to do business!

Thanks